"Second Chance" ~Caru and 海翔~

海翔

original.jpg

Name: Shivan Kazushima

Race: Experimental Zombie

Hair: medium length, brown

Eyes: Emerald Green

height: 5'5

Likes/Dislikes: Shivan loves music, books and games although he dislikes hard work, he is very intelligent and excels in school. He loves sweet and sour things, but cannot stand spicy stuff. He is rather fond of his best friend, and dislikes it when people talk bad about him. He has a crush on an older student in his class.

Etxtra Tid bits: After he died, the principal covered up the news of his death in order to carry out the experiments orchestrated by their scientific sponsor. Only a few teachers know of the happenings in order to check on Shivans progress.

Shivan was livid. How could he say that about Dren?! Dren was a nice person, and helped him on things that even someone as mart as himself couldn't figure out. He loved Dren, and yet his best friend couldn't just accept the fact that Dren was who Shivan liked. Now how did this even come to be? Him walking by himself back to his house since he didn't live on campus, It was just a conversation...at first anyway. Then somehow it became this whole huge argument in the hall between classes. Shivan grew angry at the thought and punched the wall of a store he was passing.

He's a liar, Shivan! Why won't you listen to me?! the words of his best friend echoed in his head which only made his mood worse. Because it's not true! He would never lied to me! Because he likes me, You're just jealous that finally you have to share your time with me! he had seen his friends eye twitch in irritation before the other shouted another mean thing back. This continued until Shivan finally ended it and stormed off. I hate you! Why are you not at all understanding?! Shivan felt a pang of guilt when he said he hated him. He didn't mean it...he was just angry at his friend for not understanding. he couldn't take it back now anyway so its not like he can fix it.

As he walked, he noticed how dark it was getting, he'd have to hurry home. No reason to dillydally and fall behind. Ahead of him there was a group dress in black, hiding in the ally, the were eyeballing him cautiously. "He'll do right?" the oldest of the group said, casting glances at the slightly younger one. "Yeah, He'll do, Regrets make the process easier." With a nod they sat in wait. When Shivan passed, he was blindsided by a blow to the head with seemed to knock him out even though he managed to hold some consciousness. He didn't want to though, it hurt, they were beating him with so many things and he couldn't make any of them out, he felt his mind fading out even though he didn't want to die, he was going to. ah...it hurts! I hate it..!" he wanted to call for his friend and then realized he wouldnt come. ah...thats right. i said that to him. he closed his eyes and he left. well, died.

~V~

Day One:

An older man with long black hair that was tied back and placed over his shoulder hovered over that battered body of a teen with Brown hair. He would do nicely as a test subject. From what he was told by his team, the boy was clearly holding in some regrets, these would do great in making the Virus work. "Ex-666 seems ready to begin the experiment." The man nodded to the younger scientist and withdrew from the container next to him, a Yellow looking liquid and used a syringe to extract some of it. "U-18 Testing is commencing now." He spoke in a sultry voice before inserting the needle into the boys neck and releasing the drug.

5 minutes passed. Then 10, and the black haired man let out a sigh. "Another failure huh...?" he turned his back and began walking away, only to be stopped by the sound of a beep. The beep soon became a series of steady beeps and he whirled around and walked back over to the table. "Sir, it seemes to be working. The subject is regaining Vitals aside from the Lungs, which we expected. If this goes well, even those should return by the end of the week. Sir, this was a-"

The boys eyes shot open and he started coughing uncontrollably, clearly adjusting to the inability to breath. He hadn't realized the he didn't need to yet. The head scientist looked on in amazement as the boy tried to move.

Day Two and Three:

With work, they were able to question the boy even though the subject was still having migraines that seemed to randomly occur. The subjects name is Shivan Kazushima, experiment number six hundred sixty six. Questions seem to be going well although he seemed very confused as to what was going on, panic attacks occurred and they were forced to sedate him to prevent injuries. Lead Scientist, Yazushi Hiroma is still trying to finish explaining what was going on. Later the subject seems to realize that panicking wouldn't help and decided to listen to the explanation completely.

Day Four and Five:

Subject 666 has regained most of their personality and memory although they are still fuzzy about the end of last week, this was expected since before testing they extracted that memory in order to prevent complications. Breathing still hasn't returned and at this point, the staff doesn't think it will, although if the subject keeps progressing, we should be able to dispatch him back into society within the next two days. There will be people in place in order to check on Shivan Kazushimas' progress. BDC believes that they have finally done it. they've brought a human back to life.

Shivan has enhanced senses and brain function allowing him to solve even what he couldn't before, his strength has also greatly increased and he may need teaching in order to control that strength. BDC hopes that this won't take long as the circumstances of the cover up for the boys death will only hold until Wednesday.

Day Six:

Strength control is being quickly obtained, it seems the advanced brain functions have allowed him to learn quickly. Another headache occurs and so the training is forced to be concluded for the time being, BDC is still on schedule and Subject 666 will be released from care tomorrow. This is declared a success, although for the time being, U-18 will not be used anymore until all side effects and symptoms are properly noted.

Day Seven:

Subject is released from care and sworn to secrecy after being told that BDC can terminate his life at any time. Shivan just seems relieved to be back in society and is looking forward to returning to school. Medicine for his migraines was prescribed.

~V~

Shivan itched the back of his neck as he gathered up his books from his bed and stuck them in his Satchel. He was returning to school after a week of whatever that weird testing was and frankly he was glad. Being confined in a small box was driving him crazy not that he could feel any crazier than he already was. He covered his nose as he left his apartment. Gross, they were smoking again. This enhanced senses was biting him in the ass as well as helping him along. "Seriously Mr.Oroku, Cut back on the cigs, you're going to give yourself cancer!" he grumbled before walking out into the streets, his scarf and coat protecting him from the cold.

Walking into the school building was a bit weird, the students gave him sympathetic looks because they had heard he was over come with sickness. He was also told that this seemed to drive his friend mad because the boy kept saying that Shivan was dead. Shivan bit his lip, of course he hadn't died, why would the other think that? He walked into history class as usual and took his seat towards the middle of the room where soon after he was bombarded with hugs and 'thank god you're back'. oh man...this is awkward- said he with like ten girls on him who he was friends with.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 海翔

• Caru

necc4y.jpg

Name: Hisao Mori

Race: Human

Hair: Reddish brown (dyed, real hair color is black)

Eyes: Brown

Height: 5'8

Likes/Dislikes: He likes movies, games and different kinds of sports. The things he doesn't like are Shivan's crush Dren, liars and sweets

Tears fell as Hisao looked at the tombstone that had his best friends name carved on it. His friend was dead... Was it his fault that he had died? Would this still have happened if he hadn't said those mean things? These things went through in his head as he stood there. Soon the funeral was over and people started to leave, but he was not moving an inch because he just wanted to stay there beside his friend. Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder and then heard his fathers voice and he said ''Let's go now, I know it's a bit hard for you now, but life goes on''. Life goes on? That's right, it does, but it seems to stay still at the moment at least for him.

-Next day-

He had locked himself in his room after he came home from the funeral, he spent the whole evening thinking about his friend's death, their moments together and about death itself. He was currently at the main entrance at his school, as soon he came into the building one of his other friends came running towards him and said ''Guess who's back'' and took a hold of his hand and started to drag him towards their history classroom. While being dragged he thought who's back? It can't be Shivan, that's just impossible.

The door to the classroom was already open, then when they walked into the room he noticed that someone was surrounded by a bunch of girls. As the girls moved around the person, he could see some parts of the person sitting there. Brown hair and the oh so familiar emerald green eyes was what he saw...

''Shivan?'', he said and started walking towards the person, because he just had to check if it really was him.

Shivan was desperately trying to get his admirers off him, Oh man, this was suffocating. "P-please, thank you for your concern, b but i can't breathe!" he said in a exasperated voice. Of course, he didn't need to breathe now, but that didn't mean it didn't make for a convenient excuse until he consciously remembers he cant breathe anymore. When the girls finally let him 'breathe' he took a moment to glance around at his surroundings. It had been so long since he had been here it seemed even though it was only maybe a week or two? Dren didn't seem to be here yet, causing a frown to appear on his face, he really wanted to talk to Dren.

Although whom he did see made his eyes widen and a flashback of the argument occur. Hisao was walking towards him with a shocked, maybe relieved look on his face. This made Shivan nervous and he cast his gaze downwards towards his hands. maybe the other wasn't as angry now, give time to cool off; but Shivan was still scared, he said he hated him after all. when the other called his name he reacted fast and looked at Hisao with a scared, but soft expression. "A ah...Hisao. Hello." He mumbled quietly.

Hisao immediately thought that he had gone mad, as he saw Shivan sitting there and that he said hello to him. This can't be true. Am i dreaming? I was at his funeral yesterday, how can he be alive? So many questions went through his head, but he wasn't sure should he ask him or not? He just stood there and stared at his friend that is supposed to be dead. After a while he said ''hello'', with a quiet voice.

He felt a bit awkward just standing there and not saying anything like ''Nice that you're back'' or something like that and he probably couldn't ask ''Aren't you supposed to be dead?'', when there was so many people around. He was sure that he hadn't gone mad or just dreamed about his friends funeral, so he decided to do some research after school.

''So... Sorry for saying those mean things yesterday..'', he muttered and gave an awkward smile.

Shivan smiled slightly and scratched the back of his neck that was hidden under his scarf. The reason for that being something akin to a barcode on the back of his neck with 'Ex-666' across the top. He hadn't seen it till this morning in his mirror so he had to hide it like this. maybe today i'll pick up some concealer... He though before opening his mouth to respond to Hisao. "no...i-im sorry for saying I hated you, I really don't, I was just angry you know..?" he said as he lightly pressed his fingertips together, clearly not used to apologizing all that much. There was a small squeak from one of the girls as the grabbed onto their friend. "d does this mean...?" she started. Her friend nodded and looked back at shivan. He turned on them with a light blush on his face, clearly knowing what they were going to say.

"Haru!" he cried out before watching Haru and her friend run off to their seats before he could go after them. With a frustrated huff he turned back to Hisao. "A anyway! th-theres no reason for you to apologize...its not like I meant what i said..." he kind of mumbled before pressing his glasses up . It was at that moment the door opened again and a familiar person came through the door bringing a smile to the boys face. "Dren!" He said happily as he moved from his seat to go excitedly greet the taller male who in turn placed a hand on his head and ruffled his hair. "heh~ welcome back Shivan. Glad you're feeling better!" the brunette let out a small laugh.

Dren, the taller, blonde male cast a glance at Hisao and gave a knowing look before smirking as if it was his victory. In a way it was, Shivan practically ate out off his hand and listened to almost everything he said. It was like a game to him, Shivan was a game to him; and it as a game he was currently winning. what're ya gonna do Hisao~? He thought before laughing slightly. "Something wrong?" Shivan asked with a confused face. "no no~ not at all."

Why does this guy always pick a fight with me? he thought. Then when he saw the Dren the liar gave him this knowing look and a smirk after that, that's when he decided that he will try to get between them in a way Shivan doesn't notice it. He and Dren saw this as a game and he had decided that he had to win.

He walked towards them with a smile on his face and then when he was standing beside Dren he looked at him and asked ''Have you been lifting some weights? You seem more muscular since I last saw you''. He had to play the nice best friend who 'approves' of them in front of his best friend.

(sorry if the reply was a bit short ^^'')

Shivan was slightly confused when Hisao came over to them and started talking nicely to Dren. Didn't he say he really disliked him the other day when they fought? Dren didn't seem to mind though as he turned towards him to reply to the others comment. "Ah~ no actually I haven't been. Thanks for the compliment though!" He grinned and as if to purposely piss the other off to no end, he bent over slightly and wrapped his arms around the others shoulders. "What about you? You seem lively today even though you were so upset the past few days. was it because Shivan finally came back?" He snickered.

Shivan was caught off guard by the action and almost fell forwards from the weight.once he managed to maintain a stable balance he looked at Dren before he looked back at Hisao and felt really guilty because of the blush that had creep onto his face. He was hurting with the situation and didn't know what to do about it, wanting to get out of the situation he was currently in he shook off the others arms with a little more strength then needed. this caused Dren to curse slightly. "gah- I'm sorry. a anyway, i need to go to the bathroom before class starts. see you." it was a pitiful excuse, but one that was handy in that situation.

once he cleared the hallway that was slowly thinning out he moved into the bathroom and just paced around trying to sort things out.

Hisao wondered if Dren knew he was acting and just played along or actually didn't know, but the guy was still annoying as always. When he saw that guy wrapped his arms around Shivan and how he blushed when it happened he was ready to say all kinds of things.

"Well of course I'm happy that Shivan is back, but it's because I know that I'll soon get rid of something annoying", he answered to the question and then when his friend wasn't in the classroom anymore he decided that there's no need to play the 'nice' friend anymore. He brushed his hair back and said "You're seriously so annoying".

"Am I?", the other one answered and smirked.

"So annoyng, seriously, by the way I'm sure I'll win this game", he said and the left the classroom.

When he was in the hallway he decided to go to the rooftop to get some fresh air and think about things as he got a chance to be alone for a while.

Shivan continued to pace in the bathroom before stopping to look at the mirror. Was he always this pale? He looked himself over and noticed how his hair and glasses stood out against his skin and he frowned slightly, this must be a side effect from whatever treatment they gave him. at least they called it a treatment, though ever since seeing that bar code he's been a little suspicious. Although he wasn't going to question anything since they have his life on the line, he wondered how that was possible as well. As he looked at himself in the mirror he took the few minutes to close his eyes and breathe.

He pulled out his phone and scrolled through his contacts. he really didnt feel like attending his first class. he clicked on Hisaos contact and stared at it for a minute or two before finally letting out a sigh and opening his messages and taping on his phones keyboard. Hisao...? Are you there?? He pressed send before sticking his phone in his pocket. he probably had a few minutes before the bell rings, maybe he could manage to get somewhere the teachers won't look. He poked his head out of the bathroom before leaving it and heading towards the schools library.

Hisao heard how his phone made the message sound. He took it out of his pocket and saw that Shivan had sent him a message. He typed his password and replied "Yeah, is something the matter?". Soon he came to the stairs that lead to the roof, he walked up the stairs, then opened the door and saw the cloudless sky.

He let out a sigh and thought about his feelings towards his best friend, does he like him or just as a friend?

"What's the big sigh for?", a unfamiliar voice asked him.

He looked around and saw a boy standing at the fence that was on the roof. He walked over and asked "Why do you want to know?"

"No particular reason", the other one said.

He and the boy talked for awhile about various things, but then the boy had to go and he was left alone on the rooftop.

"Feels like I got a new friend", he said to himself while leaning against the fence.

Shivan was hiding out in the library in an attempt to skip out on class and escape the eyes of the BDC. Although he wasn't sure it was possible, since he was their 'Prized Success'. Who knows, maybe the librarian was in on it too; and he was watching Shivan? he chuckled to himself as he read through a book although it took all he had not to speed through it due to his enhanced brain which now he had realized he would probably hate. It was already torture as it was hearing people conversations from a ways away and being able to change his eye color at the moment. He really wished he could remember how he got this way before BDC.

Then his phone went off and he spent awhile starring at it, trying to figure out what he wanted to say to it. Was something wrong? Very. Did he want help? Undoubtedly. Could he get it? Not at all. Shivan wanted to vent, he wanted to tell his friend where he had been and how stressed it made him. Yet he couldn't or he would be terminated. Shivan looked at his keyboard before responding. Yes, something is very wrong. I hate it. He pressed send and hit his head on the table. Only to squeak when he realized it left a dent in the table. "God Damn it!" He cried softly.