Monster hunt (Private)

ZX-MetalMonster

Lev obeyed and groaned quietly with the change of pace.

-"Don't apologize..." He told the hunter not wanting him to think he'd done something wrong. He could see from his voice and how he behaved altogether that the hunter couldn't keep this up for much longer and began to stroke him in time with his thrusts.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ZX-MetalMonster

• Funny Otaku

"Fuck" Atlas growled at the other began to stroke him and go fast.

"Sooo good....Cant go on...soo.. close." He cried.

Atlas Realsed not being able to control it anymore..

Lev put on a self satisfied smirk at this but it didn't take him long to end up holding back his voice as he came as well. He pulled out but staid where he was while he calmed his breathing and slipped his hand up and down the other man's chest, smiling down at him.

• 2 weeks later...

Atlas wrapped his arms around the other tired.

"How was it" He yawned

Atlas's eyes flickered while looking at the other. "Because you were amazing"

He was in a blissful mode.

Lev made himself comfortable beside the hunter, pressed himself up against him and held him in return.

-"I don't think there's any need to comment." He said with a smirk, his reactions had revealed much more about how good he'd felt than his words could.

-"Though I have to mention you're always amazing."

((Hey sorry life has been really hectic.))

Atlas smiled and sighed. "I can't help my nerves."

Cling to the other and holding him back.

"You wanna take a shower?" He asked kinda feeling disgusting now..

Lev nodded lightly and pressed a few light kisses along the hunter's jaw before bringing their lips together.

-"So, a shower together?" He asked but didn't move to get up, more than comfortable where he was pressed close to the other man.

"Ya we probably should shower.." He yawned.

Atlas forced himself to sit up. He looked at the other holding his hand..

"Will you help me cleann..." He moaned his eyes closed because he was tired.

Lev would have been lazy and dragged himself around but could clearly see the hunter was more tired than him and willed himself to get moving.

-"Of course." He said quietly and lightly pulled the other man along as he got up and headed to the bathroom. He was indecisive between being especially gentle and careful with him now and doing something harsh to force him to be more focused.

"Thanks Lev." Atlas then showed his goofy big smile to the other,

He yawned once again holding on to the other man, as went into the shower.

"What would i do with out you." He smirked.

Lev smirked and wrapped an arm around the hunter, pulling him closer into a sort of hug.

-"You would probably be feeling much better now..." He said as a joke but the tone of his voice gave away to some extent that he truly believed it. He turned on the water and for a brief moment closed his eyes and sighed at the sensation of it gliding down his skin before returning his attention to the other man.