Hello.

물고기

Hi! I'm just a random person...

I am a very smart man who has another side of him nobody knows, only close family and friends know. People say I'm a mystery. People call me "Anonymous" and "V" and some a strange person. I'm a very quiet and shy man with a house and fish as pets. I read a lot of books and learn more everyday. I don't watch the news or anything. I am a gamer though.

If you have any questions feel free sending me a VM or a PM. I'm very kind just not really a social person, I'm not a people person, I should say.

By the way, my name is Vincent.

You may call me V for short.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ayakashiu

• Logy

• Kouyu

• 물고기

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, Please, just don't blow anything up like the last "V" that got famous. We like it here a lot, xD.

Welcome onboard, enjoy your stay.

Hi! I'm just a random person...

I am a very smart man who has another side of him nobody knows, only close family and friends know. People say I'm a mystery. People call me "Anonymous" and "V" and some a strange person. I'm a very quiet and shy man with a house and fish as pets. I read a lot of books and learn more everyday. I don't watch the news or anything. I am a gamer though.

If you have any questions feel free sending me a VM or a PM. I'm very kind just not really a social person, I'm not a people person, I should say.

By the way, my name is Vincent.

You may call me V for short.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I can relate to you in so many ways. (: Welcome to YO, please enjoy your stay. I'm Maya btw, nice to meet you.

Hello Vincent! Nice to meet you and a warm welcome to Yaoi Otaku. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy time on this Forum. :)

WelcometoYO_05_zps5be2d698.jpg

Welcome to YO Vincent! Hope you'll have fun here! And I love to read too, so if you ever want someone to discuss a good book with, feel free to send me a VM or a PM too. ((:

• 3 months later...