✥ Charade's (painfully original, but look anyway) Plots ✥ UKES NEEDED ✥

Charade

Hello, hello, helloooo. If you didn't read that in the creepy voice it was intended to be read in, you have failed my test. And I am extremely disappointed in you. I was recently M.I.A., due to my personal life being a bitch and technology getting broken. I didn't really have the time nor mental okay-ness to get around to posting on here, so now that I'm back, I figured a few new RP's were in order.

That being said, if you've never roleplayed with me before, there's a few things I need to get out of the way first. My number one peeve, and the only thing that can single-handedly prevent an RP from even being considered, is bad grammar. I cannot stress this enough. So if you don't understand that "I" is a proper noun and needs to be capitalized, or that a period isn't the only punctuation mark on your keyboard, please don't bother. It'll save us both time. I'm not as evil as I seem, I promise. TT-TT

Anything else, I can tolerate. If something really irritates me, you'll be the first to know -- although the chances of something other than shitty grammar pissing me off are slim to none.

Literacy is my fetish and if you're well-written with a relatively extensive vocabulary, I'll love you forever and quite possibly become open to things that I generally can't stand, which would be the following:

✖ Incest*

✖ Bestiality*

✖ Male pregnancy*

✖ Switch relationships (seke x seke)

✖ Anything that belongs in the sewer*

✖ Anthros

✖ Tentacles

✖ Vore

*I don't care if you write better than Jane motherfucking Austen -- that shit ain't happening.

However, I'm not entirely full of hate and close-mindedness, as there are a few things that I absolutely adore:

✔ Drastic height differences (I'm talkin' anywhere between 6 and 16 inches)

✔ Age gaps (I never go farther than 15 years, but I prefer somewhere between 5 and 10)

✔ Authority/power play

✔ Light BDSM

✔ UKES THAT ARE NOT COMPLETELY FUCKING CODEPENDENT

✔ Tsunderes

✔ Bipolar ukes (it's cute to an extent .-. )

✔ Inexperienced ukes

✔ And, for some reason, glasses.

Now that that's out of the way...

PLOTS. I have several at the moment, along with some pairings. Asterisks (*) indicate how much I'm craving said plot/pairing at the moment.

Still thinking of a name for this one... Just bear with me. ****

Romance, Comedy, Drama, Slice of Life, Light-hearted, general knowledge of what Vocaloid is would probably help.

MC and YC are two talented Utaites (anonymous people on NicoNicoDouga that cover Vocaloid songs), commonly shipped in yaoi pairings. They've never met face to face, but they have exchanged emails many times, flirting a bit as they developed on online friendship, as well as covering songs together. One day, they both are invited to voice a character on an upcoming anime that's heavily focused on music. They agree. When they arrive at the studio/set, however, they are horrified to learn the true identity of one another. They both attend the same college, and even have several classes together. MC always saw YC as an annoying, stuck-up brat, and YC always saw MC as a sarcastic, overly-flirty asshole. Much to their new found dismay, their characters are going to be paired in the show as well. Will they be able to put up with each other long enough to do the first episode at least? Or will they be at each other's throats before it even begins?

I have a lot of other things to go along with this: what the anime is about, side characters that affect the plot, etc.

(For the pairings, italics represents the role I'd prefer to take -- although I am open to suggestions.)

Teacher x Student *****

Psychologist x Patient ***

Boss x Employee **

Master x Maid *****

Butler x Master ****

Boyfriend x Amnesiac ****

● ANY PAIRING THAT INVOLVES CHARACTERS WITH A PAST. *****

If you're interested in any of these -- or even if you have your own, totally unrelated plot -- feel free to comment here or PM me.~

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Charade

• WolfDog12

• Choco Berry

• EmbracingAnime

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
: Great. Did you have anything in mind regarding the plot?

….

I was thinking maybe something along the lines of hiring a male to work as a maid for a rich master (Basic) however the reason he hired the male rather then a cute girl was because their family was in debt and that YC likes to mess around with the maids. He forces the male to wear a dress over some seriously inappropriate S & M equipment. YC could use "A dress is easier to peek under and take off" as a kind of sad excuse for making him wear the stereotypical maid uniform.

: I don't know if I'd be able to do that, because MC sounds pretty fucked up and I can't really RP characters who are fucked up just for the sake of being fucked up. xD It also seems like something that would involve non-con scenes, and I don't do those.

Alright well it was just a suggestion and YC wouldn't really be messed up just a bit playboy-ish… Do you have any ideas?

Hello, nice to meet you. =)

I don't know if you'd be interested but your mention of glasses reminded me of a character I created a while ago. He's pretty much an oddball who goes to all kinds of strange and dangerous places looking for rare or even legendary items. We could maybe do an adventure type RP? =)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello. I would like to roleplay with you. I'm thinking about taking the teacher x student spot. You can check my previous roleplays. I like (and make) long posts and I don't like conventional ukes so I'm pretty sure I won't be one. I'm active pretty much every time on YO except when work calls for me. I hope to hear from you soon.

-Berry

I read your "hello" the way Count Olaf does when he first greets the orphans. Is that what was intended? Anyways, I read your post, and I'm interested in the teacher/student, master/servant, servant/master relationships you mentioned. I am a very literate RP'er, so I shouldn't disappoint you.

Hey! I like the utaite idea, because I'm quite a fan of MahuMahu (is that how you spell his name in English? I'm Korean so I don't know :-o)! I like his Lost One's Weeping cover. (How can he go that high?)

Anyways, I love the idea of utaite yaoi!!

To be completely honest, I am a seke so it's not like I'm 100% pure uke, but I am a uke-pref seke.

Yes, this is my first post on this forum, but I've been doing role playing for a quite a bit of time although I might seem inexperienced at times.

For some reason I didn't come across this website until now, which is really sad. However, I'm here now, and I'm eager to jump into some role playing.

(And yes, bad grammar disgusts me. English isn't my mother language, so I'm sorry if I make mistakes, but I keep myself from making eye-cringing grammatical errors)

• 5 months later...

what would you think of doing a Victorian style freak show roleplay, where MC is an insane person on display, and YC can either be another person on display, the manager of the place, or a customer~

If your not okay with rping with a character that is insane, I can dumb it down as much as you want, since in the Victorian era, they considered you insane if you has sexual desires, or if you even had your own thoughts, so yep.