Name "One habit", you can never quit !!

Jikum

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Honestly? As lame as it sounds: Vaping. I like it. I did quit cigarettes after smoking on and off for a few years, and solidly for 3. I told my husband that when we got married, I'd quit. And I did. I've always kept that promise. However, I love making vape "smoke", it's a lot of fun and I found after quitting smoking that it was less of a nicotine thing and more of an oral fixation.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Scratch that. It's already over a year since I quit smoking. Next is hitting the snooze button on my alarm in the morning.

After a bit of experimenting and trying, I realised that it's been so long I kept hitting my snooze button that I can't wake up properly or as satisfied (?) if I don't hit the snooze. So I actually set a couple of alarms way earlier than when I have to get up.

So yeah, this habit seems to be here to stay.

• 2 months later...
pasta... can't stop eating pasta. Pasta is the best.

When i grow up i want to be.... a pasta XDDD

SAME HEEEEEERE! The important question is - what kind?

tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg

I wanna be pappardelle! 'cause that's a funny word :o PAPPARDELLEEEEEEEE!

giphy.gif

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
here is my awnser

attZECK.jpg

But i have bad news.... looks like my pasta days are over...i need to change my diet

yoyo7

Hmmm, you can start working as a gourmet and try new Italian dishes :cool:

oohh thats a good idea. MOahahahahaha... but no. I need to eat more stuff with vitamins cuz i need to boost it

-___________________-

Another bad habbit: i am bad at cooking tasty food...and even when i try change its a "habbit" i can't seems to get rid off... XD

• 1 month later...

No matter how extravagant a meal is, as long as any kind of noodle dish is present I will consume that first. Especially chicken lomi. I could eat four bowls of it before moving on to rice.

3daY5o4.jpg

I can't stop eating chocolate, the extra dark one is my favorite, if more bitter is better.

Yesterday I prepared the tiramisu and at the end, above it goes a sprinkling of bitter cocoa powder, well ... a lot of it fell out of the pan and I licked it from the sheet of parchment paper that I put under the baking tray (but first I put the tiramisu in the fridge hehe) ...i'm hopeless :p

vsDuD0v.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

picking my skin around my fingers due to anxiety :) just bought anti anxiety ring , hope it helps 

I used to pick the skin on my lips but since I had my tongue piercing ,I play with it instead of picking my lips 

• 1 month later...