Name "One habit", you can never quit !!

Jikum

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Lets see! I get up, wander to my precious Xbox and play until I pass out or my bf gets up/ work time. I play way too much T.T

hmm. i don't think i have a habit of that sort. if its on other people, then its smoking. i really really hate it.

i have the habit of being unable to say NO to girls. I'm too soft on "shes". i mean i tend to cater to their whims and let them drag me around. haist. But i grew up this way and it's really hard to change it.

Organising everything in my kitchen so it is exactly the same as it was the day before... And the day before that. I call it the "right way" of arranging things.

Usually some plates and bowls end up in the wrong drawers so I fix them and stack them up in a specific order.

One of the many "OCD" habits I have (according to my family) lol

• 4 months later...

Escapism which stems from my procrastination. I've been trying to put a stop to it but I always find myself leaving it for another day. hahaha (T_T)

• 4 weeks later...

Definitely smoking. I've tried stopping but every time I get my mind to just do it... stress happen (work, bills, car breaking down, etc..) and I promise myself that once everything is back to normal, I'll definitely stop. Vicious circle

Probably making sure every part of me is completely fixed and clean every five to ten minutes. Like fixing the position of my clothes and making sure there's absolutely NOTHING on my face, hands, nails, etcetera.

smoking.

daydreaming. i literally daydream 24/7 and i shouldn't be driving. it's my serious addiction that id never give up on. i am always inside my head and i don't want to leave. i suppose, it's my escape/a way to cope with things i rather not deal with.

I can't leave my house without an earphone blasting music in my ears~ People tend to gossip because of how I dress everyday, so this is one way of me blocking the sounds I hear from them~

ohh! my habit is eating sweet food...because I have sweet tooth, even there a sweet food out there I always buy and eat many!!! as much as I can, but sometimes I need to be careful I might have tooth ache!! I hate it!! because if ya have tooth ache you can't eat food in 4 weeks

ohh! my habit is eating sweet food...because I have sweet tooth, even there a sweet food out there I always buy and eat many!!! as much as I can, but sometimes I need to be careful I might have tooth ache!! I hate it!! because if ya have tooth ache you can't eat food in 4 weeks

I know this might sound weird but you can just brush your teeth after eating sugary things. Don't need to add toothpaste at all, but brushing it with warm water should be enough to clean the sticky sugar off your teeth. Simple but really effective! I think it'd help with prevention.

I know this might sound weird but you can just brush your teeth after eating sugary things. Don't need to add toothpaste at all, but brushing it with warm water should be enough to clean the sticky sugar off your teeth. Simple but really effective! I think it'd help with prevention.

ʱªʱªʱª (ᕑᗢूᓫ∗) , Ohh!! really but, I do brush my teeth with toothpaste with cold water...I didn't know that you can use warm water!...And thanks for your advice! I do that from now on so I don't have tooth ache!