One Ok Rock

WàngZi

--Members--

•Toru (山下 亨) Yamashita Tōru, born December 7, 1988 in Osaka is the leader and guitarist of the group. He also contributes some vocals. He was previously a member of the hip-hop dance group Heads with Ryota.

•Taka (森田 貴寬) Morita Takahiro, born April 17, 1988 in Tokyo is the main vocalist of the group.

Prior to debuting with One Ok Rock, he was a member of the boy band NEWS. He is the son of singers Shinichi Mori and Masako Mori.

•Ryota (小浜 良太) Kohama Ryōta, born September 4, 1989 in Osaka is the bassist of the

group. He was also previously a member of the

hip-hop dance group Heads with Toru. •Tomoya (神吉 智也) Kanki Tomoya, born June 27, 1987 in Hyogo is the drummer of the group.

I love One Ok Rock they are like my Life dude, seriously.

My love for them and their music is unbreakable~

If you guys are new to them i recommend you to listen to their songs for examples:

Cry Out, Decision, Mighty Long Fall, Dreamer, Dreaming Alone ft Against the Current, One on One, Memories, Paperplane

Lol sorry i got carried away hahaha enjoy those songs c;

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dayu

• STARRK

• rainbowman

• prophet69

Top Posters In This Topic

I know how you feel. I started listening their songs few months ago and I can't stop now. Mayby it's quite wierd but I don't know much about this band. I have to improve my knowledge. My favorite song is "Be the light". I don't think that they have a more beautiful song. Thanks

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
for the recommendation. I'm going to listen these songs. :cuteonion41: rabbit3

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

I was so happy I was able to see them live once! I really love their songs and their live performances are really amazing!! Taka is a bit crazy with his microphone and he speaks so good English! The experience was amazing ; -; I hope they will do a world tour again soon!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I only began listening to this band after I watched Ruruoni Kenshin Live Action (first movie). At the end of the movie, a song titled 'The Beginning' was played and I was so captivated by the melody and the atmosphere of it. I looked for the artist/s and that's how I found this gem of a band. Since then, I have started to listen to their songs non-stop for a while. Haha. I got really hooked on them. I think my favorite song of the band will be 'Heartache'. Also, they did a concert here in our country last January and I just have to watch it and feel everything for real! It was so fucking amazing! It was so electrifying the whole time. :D

• 5 months later...

I saw them when they did a concert in our country last January, and until now, I can't get over the amazing one night experience. I hope they comeback.

My top 5 (well I love almost ALL of their songs) favorite songs of them are: Deeper Deeper, The Beginning, Onion, Clock Strikes, Wherever You Are. :)

• 2 weeks later...

TITLE: Wherever You Are

LYRICS: Taka

COMPOSITION: Taka

TRANSLATION: MasakiKoh

I'm telling you

I softly whisper

Tonight, tonight

You are my angel

I love you, baby

We become one

Tonight, tonight

I just to say…

Wherever you are, I'll always make you smile

Wherever you are, I'm always by your side

Whatever you say, my affections for you

I promise you "forever" right now

I don't need a reason

I just want you, baby

Alright, alright

Day after day

From here on out, forever and always

Just please be with me for always

Til death parts us

Stay with me

We carry on…

Wherever you are, I'll never make you cry

Wherever you are, I'll never say goodbye

For us, the day we met was our first special day to remember

And this day, today, well it's our second special day to remember, don't you think?

Somebody to love from the bottom of my heart

Somebody I cherish from the bottom of my heart

In the midst of my love is always you and so...

Wherever you are

Wherever you are

Wherever you are

Notes: This is a really simple song, probably written first entirely in Japanese and then parts of it rendered into English or the other way around. The singer is singing to his beloved on the night when he's pledging undying love. The reason it's a special night is they're going to make love for the first time, as denoted by "the two of us become one tonight" and the line about a special day to remember. It's a straightforward love song whose emotion rings clear and true. Hope you enjoy reading the lyrics.

• 4 weeks later...

it's my current playlist! favorites so far are : One Way Ticket, Taking Off, Bedroom Warfare, Start Again, Take What You Want and Hard To Love

cx Me and my twin LOVE One Ok Rock!! Granted we like a lot of the same things but just listening to their songs together makes us soooo happy. Has anyone tried listening to MY FIRST STORY? The singer is Takahiro Moriuchi's younger brother and idk I like a few songs like CHiLD-error- and 最終回STORY though, truth be told, I haven't listened to whole lot of their songs. But still I like One Ok Rock a lot better.

Both brothers are amazing.

Our theme on the story written by
is a song played by My First Story. It's great seeing One OK Rock being on the different stage. Their song featuring 5SOS is great. I am loving it.

Yea I'm a fan of both One OK Rock and My first Story. Songs inspire me. But Im deepest in love with UVERworld. WIi hahaha

I miss our sake day

UVERworld is cool kinda rap and dancy and sometimes emotional LOL if you know Gekidou(Ending song of d.grayman) and Psychopass' Nano Second then that's uverworld. Here's one of my favorite song of them

Speaking of D-Gray Man I have not watch it again from the start. The song is not displaying in me.

Since I can't watch the anime I might read the manga also

The music is not working still. hahaha

her's the link

haha anyways, yea read the manga although it might get to you because it si also on hiatus.

oooh I'm into UVERworld now XDXD suddenly fell in love with 'WE ARE GO'

my fave from MY FIRST STORY is Someday