• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Teesie

• Suida

• itsapanda16

• Saga

Top Posters In This Topic

One drink many are addicted to, that I have no idea why. Any liquid besides water is disgusting to me. XD So, no thanks.

Nature

Humans that are the most annoying, yet welcome. Who you can't severe yourself from. Ones who you wish to disappear though it never happen. -_- Can be quite supportive, if lucky. Be the ones to hurt you the most, or heal you the most. (My description suck, huh? XD)

Lucid dreams

Largest group of organisms capable of interbreeding and producing fertile offspring. XD *Decides to be scientific*

Human cloning

Never performed procedure due to the complicated structures of genes and DNA helical complexity.

(love the science)

physics

The feeling of being in despair and being unable to get yourself out of a ditch, figuratively speaking.

Rocks.

Goes in with nature in my category. Perfect with no flaws. One thing I always wanted to know, albeit I'm sure it has already been documents, is how the waterfall continues. Such an endless flow of beauty. *Goes to research*

Judgemental

made up of harsh words, phrases, or looks often to create a negative effect due to jealousy or simply hate.

Alumina

That annoying feeling I get at times when I think too deeply a subject. Pft.... what a wave of emotion I hate!

Self-Mutation/Taboo