• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Caru

• AobaxClear

• Saga

• KohakuShadow

With my current situation, I will decline the job offer. There are many reasons why but basically, the least thing I want is to move out of the country unprepared.

What would you do if after many times of trying you can't get your wife pregnant but you have an identical twin brother that could help with your problem?

Asking ones twin for help in such a situation is just asking for TROUBLE in the long run. Family's too important for that kind of grief, especially considering the possibilities modern medicine offers today.

What would you do if a former lover invited you for drinks within hearing of your current one?

Eh, I don't have a crush at the moment. But if I have, my reaction would probably be punching him.

What would you do if you find your mother in the kitchen floor eating your sibling's insides?

Assuming my mother haven't noticed me, I would probably silently walk away, go to my room, lock the door, make an escape route out the window with my phone and call the police.

What would you do if your parents found your secret stash of R18 hardcore weird kink yaoi mangas ?

Hah I got none, but if my mom were to see a hardcore yaoi manga with all the goodies on my computer screen... I would just smile, and think to myself, Crap, don't look into her eyes just don't do it. :5yoyo21:

What would you do if someones opens the door on you while you're behind it and the door kisses your face? ;-;

(Hits you in the face)

-Ramentan yoyo6

A route: if they didn't say anything, I would just stand up, brush away the dirt/dust and continue with life.

B route: if they asked if I was okay, I would reply I was fine and stand up, brush away dirt/dust, giving an acknowledging smile/nod and continue with life.

What would you do if your crush confessed to you in front of your friends?

He actually did ... and I'd do the same thing I did back then - jump him. ( not the way you think ...)^^

What would you do if you got pounced on by a horde of kids on Halloween searching for candy?

I'll read lots of manga and watch anime at the same time XD *superpowers engaged*

What would you do if the person you're in love with is not in love with you... or love someone else?

-kinda deep ufufufu-

OMG THAT KINDA HURTS but I'll give up. I won't waste my efforts on someone I can't call mine. :Sad:

What would you do if your mom finds out you've been reading yaoi mangas of the sluttiest kind?

Nothing, unless she is actually is going to ask which I doubt she will.

What would you do if you became superman for a day?

Id love to be a chaotic anti hero with a Cupid's bow. I'd shoot a person to fall in love, however the person they love has been sentenced to hate them.

What would you do if you had the person you last hugged vanish completely?

I would be traumatized... and never dare to hug anyone ever again... =.=

What would you do if you could become any character in a book~? (Which character? :D)

I'd be Aslan. With that mane I'll dominate the entire universe.

What would you do if in a soccer game, your shoe flew when you kicked the ball?

Enjoy the moment for maybe three seconds before waving it off before it shits on my head.

What would you do it ice cream didn't exist anymore?

• 4 weeks later...

I'll pull him inside and keep him there forever *evil laugh

What would you do if your favorite manga is left unfinished?