->Introducing 海翔<-

海翔

Hello there everyone, My Name's Kaito (海翔) and i'm new to YO. For the most part ahaha, I got on from time to time though not as a member and looked around a bit. Wow am I actually pleased to finally get started even though I have no idea what it is i'm going to do here yet. I might continue just doing what i was doing before and watching people. mmm or take a look at the manga related threads. Lets see...something interesting about me is that I love to write and will continue to write until I'm exhausted even though i'm told that I shouldn't overwork myself~

Well it's nice to meet you all and hopefully I'll get to talk to some of you soon

iNdn0TpVjSZ6c.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 海翔

• Justme

• Paul4U

• lukaXGAMErs

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
hello kaito :) welcome to YO. I hope you enjoy your stay here :D There are bunch of stuff to do here I'm sure you'll somehow find something to do :D

Ah, I'd love to roleplay with you. Just get ahold of me whenever you feel like it~

Thank you for the welcome, i'm already having some fun around here so I hope I'll have more!

Thank you, and yes I am, I'm finding lots more things to do

Thank you so much! cheetah9

Ahaha, Thanks, i'm glad to be here~

- - - Updated - - -

yata_misaki_x_reader_prince_yata_by_kawaii_joker-d7l2a48.jpg

Thanks all of you for welcoming me here, I appreciate it! I hope to talk to all of you at some point during my stay~

Hello Kaito! Nice to meet you here and a warm welcome to the Yaoi Otaku community. My name is Paul and I wish you a happy time on this Forum. :)

WelcometoYO_01_zps2e4a630d.jpg

Thank you very much. I'm glad to be as well!

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you Very much.

Hello

nice to meet you I'm prince a pretty depressing person to talk to -.- I could say I'm the nicest person you will ever meet but I won't lie to ya we all have our problems with people and I have my off days like everyone else (lol) anyways I would love to get to know you add me if you wish the same *bows* and welcome to yaoi otaku

Thank you so much, I hope we get to talk at some point in my stay~

Oh thank you very much! I am already enjoying my time and as with Miro, i'd love if we got a chance to talk some point in my stay. c:

Welcome! Sorry for the late welcoming :hamtaro-005 (5): but enjoy your stay here:hamtaro-005 (6):

(Btw I love your Avayoyo5)

tumblr_mf59owRl3q1rw70oyo1_500.gif Enjoy~

Welcome to YO Kaito! I hope you will enjoy your time spent here. (: And if you love to write, maybe try checking out the RP Arena. ;)

Thank you very much, and I have indeed checked out the RP Arena although haven't found an RP to do yet. I might have one soon but I don't know

• 9 months later...