Please Read Before Requesting a Manga Re-upload

Key

1. First of all, make sure you have checked all the links (on all pages) in the manga download thread.

2. The title of your re-upload request thread should be like this 'Re-upload [Manga Title] Manga'. For example, if you want to ask for Ueta Aikata re-upload, the title should be: Re-upload Ueta Aikata Manga.

3. In the re-upload request thread, make sure you include the link to the manga download thread that had all links expired.

4. State what exactly is wrong in the original download thread:

- all the links are broken

- the host doesn't work in your country

- the download works, but after the download is complete, the file is broken/ returns an error (state which error)

- state exactly which chapters/episodes don't work

Note: Re-upload request threads that contain only a link to the download thread without specifying what's wrong won't be taken care of as it takes us a lot of time to go through all links on all pages of the download threads in order to figure out what might be wrong if it's not stated.

• 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Please re-upload "Nakigao Miman // Nekota Riko [JP]"

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I love this manga-ka and will appreciate it a lot if it becomes available to download again! I was excited when I've found another manga of nekota sensei I haven't read but the link turned out to be dead...so sad;-( please please share it with us again!!!

• 1 month later...

Please can you re-uploade "crimson spell //Yamane Ayano [JP]".

I love so much this manga. Thank you.

• 1 month later...

pls. re-upload Hibiki Todoki Shigeki --- ヒビキ・トドキ・シゲキ ---- by TAKADA Ronoji [JAP]

[jap]

Thank you so much. by the way I don't know if I'm doing this request for re-upload process right. If not, I'm very sorry.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

re-upload hadou sousei fukujuu shinai manga

[JP]

The download is complete, but the file is broken

• 1 month later...

Please re-upload Hoshi No Yokata by Tori Maia. The link for the full series is no longer available on 4Share, nor is Vol 4 available on MEGA share. Finally, the link for the series on-line is not working either.

• 3 months later...

Hello dears,

i am terribly sorry for bothering you, i know you all work so hard for us and i feel really bad making a request, which i have absolutely no idea how to do almost anything message or posting wise, so sadly i may be making a mistake here. very sorry. i donate and enjoy the site but have never actually talked to anyone....ok sorry, back on topic. i don't know if this is the right place for my request. but the manga on thread :

has just a minor issue. the manga links for the most part work but #4 is broken in every single upload and re-upload. normally i would just move along, but i really enjoy tori maia and never read this manga. there seems to be others who would like to download this #4 as well. i just would like to ask if it could possibly please be uploaded mega or mediafire? i know that is being picky of me but i have a lot of issues with places like 4shared and sendspace. there was one 4shared link i was not able to check i'm very sorry, but even if it did work i wouldn't be able to use it. so in other words i'm kind of stuck. if you can help out thank you so very much in advance. you all are wonderful take care and read on!

• 1 month later...

Please Re-upload Usachan Ookami Manga.

from thread;

-Download link file has been deleted, can anyone perhaps reupload the whole vol ? ;;; u ;;;

• 2 weeks later...

Please reload Nishimura Shuuko Tour Shangri-la the link is for Sendspace and it just says the file is not avaiable. Thank you so much.

• 2 months later...

Please re-upload " Young Cherry Kiss! // ANDO Romeda [JP]"

thank you:Please::Thanks-01:

Re-upload Fubin BL Manga

->

->

-> all the links are broken

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello :)

Could you please reupload Tantei Aoneko [Detective Bluecat] Volume 6?

The download for volume 6 is not available anymore.

Thank you very much :)

• 2 months later...

Please re-upload Golden Eyes manga

The original link is still working but only contain up to chapter 4, and the link for chapter 1-7 is not working anymore.

• 2 months later...

Hi!!

Can you 'Re-upload Kyouken Hachiko ◕ MIKI Laika [JP] Manga pls? The link goes to the drive but doesn't download.

Sorry for the bad english and thank you.