Calling All Hearts

mik3la

Even Angels have they'r Demons - TAKEN

Help me lose my Mind - CLOSED

Like I can forget you - CLOSED

Safe with me - CLOSED

New :

Nanami Momozono dreams of living a normal life, just like any other average high school boyl. Instead, he must cope with the fact that his deadbeat father accumulated a bunch of gambling debts and abandoned him. And since he can't afford to pay the rent, he's now homeless. Despite this unfortunate turn of events, Nanami still maintains a kind heart.

One day in the park, he saves a poor man from a vicious attack, and in a perfect example of how good deeds are rewarded, the man thanks him by giving him his home. The offer sounds suspicious, but beggars can't be choosers. When Nanami arrives at the man's home, however, he discovers it isn't a house at all. It's a shrine. He learns that the man he saved was actually a god and that by giving him his home, he has now assumed his godhood and all of the duties that go along with it.

The role seems daunting but it turns out that the previous god had a familiar named Tomoe. A powerful and skilled fox demon, Tomoe should be able to help Nanami transition into his new role as a deity... if the two of them don't kill each other first, that is. Kamisama Hajimemashita follows Nanami's life as a human god, his quest to win Tomoe's trust, and the romantic feelings he develops for him along the way.

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Isa Katsura

• Face-Ache

• Shiro Tenshi

YC worked hard as a backer since he finished school. YC's bread and sweets were the best! But one day a tall butler came in with a cake order. Never had YC thought that those events will change his life.

Two days later the butler comes again, this time with a boy (MC) that is around YC's age, but with girly features and a lot shorter. He ordered a cake and then leaved, letting a note behind. There were the money for the cake and a message. "Here is my phone number. Call me". YC thought it was the butler but what reason could he have?

YC worked hard as a backer since he finished school. YC's bread and sweets were the best! But one day a tall butler came in with a cake order. Never had YC thought that those events will change his life.

Two days later the butler comes again, this time with a boy (MC) that is around YC's age, but with girly features and a lot shorter. He ordered a cake and then leaved, letting a note behind. There were the money for the cake and a message. "Here is my phone number. Call me". YC thought it was the butler but what reason could he have?

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
: Is this plot still available?

• 11 months later...

new plot idea - need seme

It's been a year since Seth(YC) made the deal with the gods that pledged his life to them. And so far, the jobs they've given him have been violent and bloody--which is kind of all right with him. But now Apollo has something else in mind for Seth. He's got to play protector while keeping his hands and fingers off, and for someone who really has a problem with restraint, this new assignment might be the most challenging yet.

Jess (MC) has no idea what this crazy hot guy's deal might be, but it's a good bet that his arrival means the new life he started after leaving home is about to be thrown into an Olympian-sized blender turned up to puree. Either Jess is going insane or a nightmare straight out of ancient myth is gunning for him.

But it might be the unlikely attraction simmering between him and the golden-eyed, secret-keeping Seth that may prove to be the most dangerous thing of all.

He can't decide which is more dangerous: an angry Titan seeking vengeance? Or the golden-eyed, secretive Seth

Because history has once again been flipped to repeat

I love this idea, and maybe you’re already using it with someone else.

• 1 year later...

Hi there guys .... so i've been reading a lot of stories lately and i found that i love a perticular idea and i would like to RP with someone.

So , the main idea is happening in University where MC struggles with being invisible and getting mocked out every now and then. He is not a nerd or anything, he is more the silent type which sticks to his stuff. Now, here comes YC which is the popular biker guy and he too sometimes loves to make fun of MC, which MC cannot understand why. Ones would say because he likes him and thats why. The old say that when you like someone you make fun of or treat badly that person.

The trick part is that they end up living together as their parents get together. MC mother hooks up with YC father and they are forced to live together in the same house. Here is where YC can have fun all the time with MC and put him in difficult situations at home but as well as at school where YC doesn't want anybody to find out

MC would be the Uke in this case and i would need a Seme or Seke to play the other character as in school he has a so called girlfriend.

MC hates YC but living together and having all sort of things done by YC he starts to have feelings, but they are now siblings and its kind of forbidden relationship.

Please let me know if you want to RP the story with me :D