Calling All Hearts

mik3la

so, I had some ideas of some plots so I will list them here. They are not mandatory. If you want we can change stuff and come up with some improvement. :hamtaro-005 (6):

1. Even Angels have they'r Demons

Red-eyes-on-tumblr-anime-boy-black-hair.png

The Devils (MC) was an angel at first but because of his insubordonation and because he was thinking that humans are not worthing the protection of the angels he was banished from the heavens paradise into the deepes doungez. Even though he wasn't a bad person he was punished. Thinking that he would manage to take revenge on God, he moved on Earth starting to take out the deepest desire of humans, making them break Gods 10 Commandments List

You shall have no other gods before Me.

You shall not make idols.

You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.

Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.

Honor your father and your mother.

You shall not murder.

You shall not commit adultery.

You shall not steal.

You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.

You shall not covet.

But one thing he wasn't expected. To fall in love with the human he was trying to turn into a little devil. Will he continue with his plan or will the human be able to stop him and make him turn again to the light.

~ he will be seke ~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Actor x Gold Digger - Help me lose my Mind

20ifhmo.jpg

The perfect plan had worked. He'd charmed the actor, gotten a date, and now he was moving in. Finally he didn't have to live in a mad apartment, finally he could swim in a pool just in the yard, finally he could get everything he wanted ... Everything. What had attracted him to the actor was the money, that was it. But as the time passed by he grew to care for the actor deeper and deeper and it made him realize that he was falling in love ... But the fear of the actor finding out why he had first liked him scared him every day. As long as he kept that secret to himself he knew nothing would go wrong. But what if he was wrong?

~ I prefer to be the Gold Digger - he will be uke ~

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3. Boss x Employee - Like I can forget you

353e1y8.jpg

Three years. Three years had been since they broke up and he still couldn't get over it ... Every single thing reminded him of their relationship. As of advice from his friend he decided to move to a bigger city and change views. Feeling good about his new life he got the perfect little apartment and got himself a job in designing clothes. After one week, everything going as planned, he was called up to the boss' office. He could finally say that he was moving on. But when he saw that his boss' was the very same person as he was trying to move on from, he was back to square one. Should he move back? Should he stay? Should he quit?

~ I would prefer the employee - and he is seke ~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4. Popular × Outcast - Safe with me

6t0g7d.jpg

He was just one among many that had this crush. Who wouldn't like those perfect eyes, gorgeous smile, and smokin' hot body. He sure did. Even though he was among many of admiring this person, he was the only male one. While he was hiding in the shadows he let the beauty of him sink in. His looks were haunting, spellbinding. Not only did he have the great looks, but he also had the perfect personality. He was funny, he was sweet, he was helpful ... And he was a guitarist. The small outcast was a geek. He loved playing games, hanging online ... going to chat rooms for gay people. That is why he was so surprised to see his crush on one of those sites. They began chatting and formed an online relationship that had to be a secret. There was just one problem, the little outcast didn't have the nerves to show his picture and by doing so, revealing who he was.

~ I would play the Outcast - he will be uke ~

That's it for now. Hope you like something. If so, mention me here or PM me with the Plot number.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mik3la

• Isa Katsura

• Face-Ache

• Shiro Tenshi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Sure .... which one you like the best :) and if you can post your character sheet :)

I'll go with the Boss x Employee, office romance is always interesting x)

9be0443524614377c94a1668597714641328139086_full.jpg

Kyun Green

Sex: ♂

Appearance

Light blue eyes

Thin blonde hair

Slim 5 ft 9 in

Usually caught wearing suits, even on casual outings.

Personality

Kyun is very devoted to his work as any boss or business man should be, but like most stereotypical bosses, he can be quite the prick.

Although he is known to be a charmer in public, in the office he is a completely different man.

He becomes cocky, snotty, and keeps an annoying smirk on his face, almost as if he was playing hard to get.

Past

Kyun was born of an American father and a Japanese mother.

His father, just as Kyun is today, was a very successful man.

Kyun's father was his inspiration, even as a child he hoped and prayed to become a man just like his Dad.

He stayed in school, studied hard, and became the man he is today.

Unfortunately when Kyun was 15, his father hit a transport truck while on his way to a business meeting.

This absolutely tore Kyun apart, but in a way, it pushed him to move forward and take his fathers place.

Kyun believes that his father cut him out to be the man he is today.

This is my first time writing a Bio on this forum, if I to add anything let me know

i like your character sheet and its perfect. I will create the thread in just a second to get on my PC and will post it here so that we can start.

, nice to meet you. Ok. as I said to the other, post here your character sheet and after we can start :)

Ok.... perfect ... just let me know when you have your character and we will start

• 3 weeks later...

hey guys ... are you still interested in the RP's?

If any are still available, I'd love to be a partner!

- - - Updated - - -

I'd like to do the Employee/ Boss or the Outcast/popular!

- - - Updated - - -

(Sorry for all the edits...)

hei ... both are taken but as it seems the one with the boss and employee with
didn't started and she didn't replied at all you can post in the thread. The thread is already made

- - - Updated - - -

All plots are available since the main users didn't replied and neither PM me with an answered

I'd love to take that offer, but I wouldn't want to steal it. Yet.... Or is it really okay?

- - - Updated - - -

can you link the thread?

ok then .... so that you know , the thread has been made and now is your turn

Here it is

Hi there how are you i really want to write BL with you so i likes the employee and the boss but it's already taken though tell me what is available and i will write my character=)

Even Angels have they'r Demons - FREE

Help me lose my Mind - TAKEN

Like I can forget you - TAKEN

Safe with me - TAKEN

• 1 year later...

I'M LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH A DIRTY MIND WHO CAN DO A SOFTCORE ROLE-PLAY BUT ALSO A LITTLE BIT OF HARDCORE

Genres: Master X Slave ; Teacher X Student ; Vampire X Incubus ; Demon X Angel ; Stepbrother x Stepbrother ; Vampire X Werewolf (Ideas can be given too)

Limits: no fisting or stuff like that. Punishments to be in the limit of indulgent.

Feel free to contact me here or on PM

hi there ... well they were closed and all but we can still use the stories or make others.

on an uper post of mine I said that I wanted someone with a dirty mind and what combinations

so if you still want to RP let me know

• 1 month later...

I just watched the anime and I fell in love ... So if there is someone who would like to RP this story with me I would be very grateful.

Nanami Momozono dreams of living a normal life, just like any other average high school boyl. Instead, he must cope with the fact that his deadbeat father accumulated a bunch of gambling debts and abandoned him. And since he can't afford to pay the rent, he's now homeless. Despite this unfortunate turn of events, Nanami still maintains a kind heart.

One day in the park, he saves a poor man from a vicious attack, and in a perfect example of how good deeds are rewarded, the man thanks him by giving him his home. The offer sounds suspicious, but beggars can't be choosers. When Nanami arrives at the man's home, however, he discovers it isn't a house at all. It's a shrine. He learns that the man he saved was actually a god and that by giving him his home, he has now assumed his godhood and all of the duties that go along with it.

The role seems daunting but it turns out that the previous god had a familiar named Tomoe. A powerful and skilled fox demon, Tomoe should be able to help Nanami transition into his new role as a deity... if the two of them don't kill each other first, that is. Kamisama Hajimemashita follows Nanami's life as a human god, his quest to win Tomoe's trust, and the romantic feelings he develops for him along the way.

i think we had one open we can start another one if you want. i don't mind

just send ne a PM and we discuise there