.:: Alexia's Rules ::.

alexia__

MY Rules

Acceptable English:

~I don't consider myself a grammar Nazi, but I'm quite the fan of English, I love the grammar, punctuation, vocabulary etc. etc. therefore please please! do your 110% best to present me with proper English. I'm quite lenient too so don't be scared to mess up (I do it too).

No one-liners:

~Believe me when I say I'll never give you a one liner, never. If your style of RP gives for short replies I will match up to you but let's not make it a habit of short replies unless the plot is terribly good. Remember I will always give you nice replies so please don't make suffer

Don't Disappear:

~ I'm a busy person believe me, I have work, lovers, family and in addition I'm a medical student but I will always find the time to answer you in a spam of 24 hours. So please! If you can't reply shoot me a message and let me know. It will be better if one does this or else I lose interest in the Rp plus I'll be sad.

Nicely created CS:

~ Everyone loves an interesting character, right? therefore please elaborate on creating good characters for our Rp don't be afraid to ask my opinion ( I will most likely agree)

NO feminine characters:

~I cannot stress this enough! Trust me I'm a woman I already get enough femininity daily plus I LOVE men! so keep this in mind when creating your CS. The guy doesn't have to be some men-plus character but just someone that recognizes their gender.

Godmodding:

~ I'm quite lenient when it comes to this, unless you're killing MC or rape, so don't worry too much about this. And in case you do something I don't like you will know. A bit of dominance is okay:

Will accept:

-Slaps if needed

-Pushing

-Random kissing

-Sexy pushes to the bed/floor/wall

Won't accept:

-Random hitting

-Punching

-Stabbing without letting me know first

-Rape

Gender off limits:

~Mecha

~Neko

~Gender-bender

~Shota

~Bara

Thank you for your time

~Alexia~

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alexia__

• WolfDog12

• virtualoo

• Allech

Adding in: For these upcoming 2 months I might be a bit delayed in replying to the RP's because of school and testing. Most of my replies will take place during 4:00-9:00 pm Easter Time.

• 2 months later...

Adding in: So I became lenient towards the mecha subject. Will be discussed further if anyone brings up a mecha RP

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Adding In For those that RP with me you might have noticed my absence I'm very very sorry for this! There is a series of events that have gathered on each other and it's messy.

If the RP thread does close, do not fear! We can re-open it if interest still stands.

>.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Don't stress too much I can continue to wait no problem. I also have a friend who's a mod so getting the rpgs out of the grave are easy.