Out Of Tune.(Seme needed.)

Bloodbunny

This plot is about a alternative band group who rather are a jerks and hold auditions for another singer in the group but even despite his amazing singing talent he gets picked on and left behide beacuse he won't drink.(my charcter.)then you start feeling sorry so when ever their alone together he treats him kindly but horrible when their in the group.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• ZX-MetalMonster

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Umm... I would just like to have freedom with my character and give him more motives to behave so badly.

And I'm also curious if the other band members will appear a lot in the RP and will we split their roles or both play any of them when we need to?

No problem,perhaps he sees something in the other that Envy's him and tryed to stay above everyone else?For the roles I was thinking to split them but playing any of them at a time is also fine.

I would like it more if we split them too =)

Sorry I'm asking a lot of guesstions but can you maybe give me an example of the kind of music they would be making?

Alright, I guess alternative works. I'll post my characters form in a bit =)

Full Name: Jordan H. Garver

Appearance: Jordan is a man of impressive build, though not very tall he has a sturdy, well muscled structure and caries himself with confidence. His hair is a mess of short, light brown and blond curls and his eyes are sky blue. He has warm beige skin with intricate illustrations drawn in ink on his right shoulder and left forearm.

Personality: Jordan has a harsh sense of humor and often has fun on other people's expense. Though he has limits and avoids bringing up a topic especially painful for the other person it does happen that he blurts out something that was better left unsaid. Altogether he is not a very cheerful man, rather he always seems either neutral or like he's in a bad mood. Despite this though he is a valuable friend who doesn't think twice about getting into trouble to aid those important to him. In truth he is often the cause of trouble himself and is well knows for beginning heated arguments when he looses his temper. Though he tries to make sure no one notices, he is very superstitious.

Other: He can play both a guitar and a bass but prefers the second. He is also a decent singer, however he is absolutely horrible at writing lyrics.

Name:Nick locksmith.

Personality: Nick is rather self conscious and is trying his best to get through that right now,he's rather quite when hes not with people he know or his freinds.

Appearance:Nick is rather short and has porcelain doll like figure and almost snow white skin,his hair is raven black and stops mid way down his neck,he has one spectrum piercing just a simple black ring open ended with two ting balls at the end he had one tattoo which is a set of slightly ruffled looking angel wings on his back.

Other: nick has loved to sing since he was a child since he was really good at most of the other skills expect art which he succeed greatly in.

(I'm.going to call it the voice of an angel is that ok?)

Sorry not sure if I can use this as an OOC thread, I'm just a bit confused, who is your character visiting?