• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatieMH25!

• Marjorie Haukea Williams

• fan_yaoi

• KohakuShadow

Well, usually by now the weather should be getting a bit cold, windy and well....just the perfect Fall...

But, and i don't know why, it's so damn hot it's scary...looks like i'm living somewhere tropical :p

Today it's 28º degrees here.... Well my point is to say that it shouldn't be this hot.... But it is :D

• Like 1

Well, usually by now the weather should be getting a bit cold, windy and well....just the perfect Fall...

But, and i don't know why, it's so damn hot it's scary...looks like i'm living somewhere tropical :p

Today it's 28º degrees here.... Well my point is to say that it shouldn't be this hot.... But it is :D

I live in Asia and we have when it's hot for at least 30 º and is no longer possible is 40 º + .. While I understand you, you do not live in Asia and for you it's too hot .. But we have very sharply colder (

• Like 1

@ Belita

I know! It's cold today, but the last week... 20 - 26 degreess! So strange... Today is 9 degrees - normal october weather.

@ chiakaiyuki

Here looks like summer...

What i like the most it's the hot weather in contrast with the leafs falling from the trees...

I live near a school with many many tres and they all look brown, red and yellow it's beautiful, and i'm at my balcony looking at them while wearing shorts O_o

So weird :D

A bit windy, blue sky but with lots of clouds.. it feels a lot colder then 12 degrees C cause of the wind. It has definitely become autumn here.. beautiful with the changes.. but I miss the sun and heat.