What was the funniest Yaoi Manga you've ever read?

Suida

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Suida

• morning_flower94

• batista

• Orient

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
lol no i haven't but it does look promising :leaf5: i need some laughter anyway Thank you

it has 2 volumes xD (but different pairing each volume)

you should try it xD it cracks me up real good xD

There's also Ai no Bousou Ressha and Secret by the same author ( Araya Miki) both are funny too :hamtaro-005 (8):

your excellent recommendation yesterday saved my day :cuteonion8: thank you i'll keep en eye on Araya Miki ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think I giggled too hard for Shoowa's Bokura no (can't remmeber the next words... But then again, this has a threesome tw) and Iberiko Buta (drama starts at chapter 4 though). Also, Yamamoto Kotetsuko's Hontou Yajuu. 19 days is also hilarious. And so is Anata no Tame Nara Doko Made mo but the body proportions of Nakamura Asumiko's works seem to be unappealing for some (I like her art very much though).

EDIT: the bokura no I was talking about was the OP's post. Sorry I didn't get the "pencil case" reference at first. "Gymnastics" though. I even listemed to the drama CD. >.

There are many others that I found funny but I'm pretty sure I have a shallow humour so...

lol i've listened to it too :leaf5: oh come on just list them any recommendation is welcome ^^

• 4 weeks later...

Oh, okay! Sorry I wasn't able to come back sooner because of studies >_

Junketsu Drop (this got me giggling nonstop like some sappy and smutty fanfiction)

Puchitto Hajiketa (uke trying to be seme)

Akihabara Fall in Love (I think I just really like the face of the guy though because it reminds me of Romano from Hetalia, same as Junketsu Drop... )

Konya mo Nemurenai (younger-ish seme! uke with a heart of gold!) and Kimi to Kore Kara (sequel)

Sora to Hara (I think this is shounen ai?), a part of the Doukyuusei series (more on the heartwarming side. this is a classic)

Datte Maou-sama wa Kare ga Kirai (another uke trying to be seme)

I hope you like them :) I'll add more when I find them

Hi~ Here are some manga that made me laugh:

- 50 x 50

- Ai ga Love shite You na no sa

- Kawaii Akuma series (Kawaii Akuma, Itoshii Akuma, Koishii Akuma)

- Akuma wa Hohoemu

- Ashita mo Koko de A

- Blood Honey

- Airyouran Gakuen

And yes, I've read Bokura no Mitsudomoe Sensou xD That one about the foreign prince was the funniest for me lol

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

I found Ai no Gebokutachi really funny.

I stumbled upon it when I was recommendation surfing (you know,when manga viewing sites give you recommendations after reading a manga and go click on a series you've never seen before, read it, and repeat)

missed you man T.T, happy to see you here :D

One of the yaoi that made me smile alot has to be Love Stage and Sweet Heart Trigger

- Yeah, I missed you too! ; w ;

School went from worse to worst, so I took time off actively participating in forums, just lurking from time to time.

(Well, I usually come and go on a whim and just lurk until that time with Super Lovers discussion, which is coming back very soon ;D)

I was really happy when I saw your name in one of the YaoiOtaku releases when I was reading some new chapters in a manga viewing site. :D

There was a time while recommendation surfing, it turns out I read that manga you recommended in the "convince a reader with one page" thread without knowing it until recently. (My heart hurt really bad because of that. I'm so glad it got a happy ending too.)

--------------

Keeping it on topic, Love Stage really is enjoyable. I just had a issue with is because of that attempted rape thing, but I'm glad Ryoma regretted it and knew that he shouldn't have done that. Hm, I'm not up to date with the manga anymore. I think I wasn't updated even before it got licensed. ^^;

I haven't read Sweet Heart Trigger. I'll go try it out too~ :D

Now that I've thought about it, I haven't read a lot of funny BL manga...

The BL manga that never fails to make me laugh would be miwaku shikake - amai wana. The protagonist face just makes me wanna mess him up even more and make him freak out. lol.

i thought Sweet Heart Trigger was just a tinge over the crazy for me that it was not funny anymore, especially the ending...

• 2 weeks later...

This one is not really laugh out loud funny, but I really like No colour by Natsume Isaku! The way she draws expressions is awesome :D I also think Oni ni hatsujou has some funny moments, kind of a cliche manga but not bad imo!