Fanpairings

yaoi-fangirl01

I have seen threads that talk about favourite yaoi pairings from actual yaoi anime's and manga's but I want to know what your favourite fanpairing is and why. Mine is Sasuke X Naruto sasunaru-unexpected-gabbi--large-msg-115810218094.jpg because of the rivalry they have and because of the angst.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yaoi-fangirl01

• Ragne

• JenovaVII

• sarah3161

Mine is Sasuke X Naruto sasunaru-unexpected-gabbi--large-msg-115810218094.jpg because of the rivalry they have and because of the angst.

WOW! That pairing is hot! My favorite as well :hamtaro-005 (6):

Oh my, I certainly have a couple of favorites and cannot really choose between them. (May contain spoilers for the characters' respective series)

As soon as I started reading Kuroshitsuji I fell for the 12-year-old broken young master and his perfect and loyal demon.

Sebastian x Ciel is shota and even involves bestiality, if you will, as Sebastian is definitely not human. With just that little information you already know it's wrong in every sense of the word. Dark and sexy. I love it.

36733-2boysblack_butlerciel_phantomhiveofficial_artsebastian_michaelis.jpg

Next comes Zoro & Sanji, from One Piece.

I guess it is safe to say that these two were my first non-canon-yaoi pair that I, literally, worshiped, and still do, like crazy. They are comrades, fighting side by side, having hilarious arguments, forming an amazing yet non-cooperative team that somehow works out, have a not-so-self-aknowledged strong friendship and would die for the other on the spot. What is there not to love?

ZoroSanji103.jpg

articleimageashxid2977853w400h400.jpg

Gintoki & Hijikata, from Gintama. Even the anime brings it up. /grins

Well, these two idiots are in pretty much the same conditions as the couple above mentioned: rivals at first sight; stubborn about hating the other yet being drawn together, most of the time; and having similar personalities, therefore clashing all the time. Also, thinking so alike, are often trown into hilarious misadventures together, which can only make you adore them even more. (Particularly when they end up almost naked in a bath house. Together. And there is closeness. And touching. Not that kind of touching, but still...)

1249520143517.jpg

Shizuo & Izaya, from Durarara!!

Once again two guys who cannot stand each other, absolutely. These two take the love-hate definition to the extreme, as they jump at each others necks every change they get. With killing intent. Since their first meeting, each time ends in blood bath: between flying vending machines, a knife slashing through skin, broken bones and a nearly trashed to the ground town, they stand gazing at the other. One of them --the sadist and masochist one-- claims to love all humanity; except "Shizu-chan~". The other --the strongest man in Ikebukuro-- claims to hate violence; except against "the annoying flea". Go figure: it's love.

tumblr_lf1gesMivL1qea5owo1_500.jpg

As one can see, I have a thing (aka obsession) for love/hate relationships. Their dynamic and interactions in canon are priceless. And, the first pairing aside (although exceptions can be arranged), the other three are reversible. Oh yeah~

My apologies for loosing myself and rambling so much. I hope to have conveyed the reason why I like them so, so much. ♥

• Like 3

The same mentioned above: Sebastian x Ciel (Kuroshitsuji) I love that anime and of course I love the 2 sweet characters: the young master Ciel and his dark butler Sebastian.

cielseb.jpg

As soon as I started reading Kuroshitsuji I fell for the 12-year-old broken young master and his perfect and loyal demon. :Red_fox:

And I would also name Gaara x Naruto gaanaru.jpg

@ JenovaVII

DO NOT apology for showing us such cuties! :hamtaro-005 (6): Those Zoro & Sanji from One Piece were darn hot as well! :leaf15:

• Like 1

@ JenovaVII

No freakin' way! :msn_red_fox 11 Sebastian & Ciel, Shizuo & Izaya and Zoro & Sanji are my favs as well! I was shocked when I saw your post! So, there would make no sense for me to place pictures with them since you already did :msn_red_fox 15

• Like 1

my fav is Mihashi x Abe

mihashi is so cute

no my fav is Shiki x Akira, i so love this paring

their the perfect match

kyaaaaaaaaaaa :msn_red_fox 2

• 4 weeks later...

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiRQGTy6zu2GPvYjHb83ENsBk9WlfRkWpFFLnlpLtmSiw-WkyaVA

Light and L

2834d2fc450520_full.jpg

Kanda and Allen

Yaoi-zero-and-kaname-vampire-knight-9361541-300-405.jpg

Kaname and Zero

I love these couples!!! :msn_red_fox 8:Red_fox5::Red_fox7::msn_red_fox 3 (couldn't choose just one emoticon)

• 1 month later...

tumblr_lf5505MjwX1qg5oqvo1_500.jpg it has to be ciel and sebastian...kuroshitsuji made me a pedophile because of ciel XD

sasunaru.png the next would be sasuke and naruto...i prefer naruto to be seme....they have to many fanfictions and fan arts where sasuke is control...give naruto a little control!

L-x-Light-Death-Note-yaoi-yaoi-3204626-800-600.jpg OMG! L x Light is so yummy! talk about L putting whip cream all over Lights body XD

• 2 weeks later...

SasuNaru

NejiNaru

ShikaNaru

Naruto almost always has to be on the bottom. I always use my friend's way of thinking: "Our hero needs a hero" (although it was implied to be for Drarry (DracoxHarry) from Harry Potter)

ItachiXSasuke

KanamexZero

SebastianxCiel

SeimeixRitsuka

Inucest SesshoInu

KogaXInuyasha

FrauxTeito (07-GHOST) I like Teito with alot of different people, but he always has to be on the bottom

And lots of other ones. XP

LxLight

Usually while watching animes, I always find a fanpairing right away :2yoyo6: But my most fave fanpairings are:

IzayaXShizuo - Durarara!!

SebastianXCiel - Kuroshitsuji

:cuteonion41::3onion15:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

My favorites have to be Roy mustang and Edward Elric from fullmetal Alchemist... Closely followed by Zubuza and Haku from Naruto. I love them so much becasue Edward and Roy are always at ends with each other, but they really have a good relationship as friendship goes in the end. Then Zabuza and Haku... if you've seen Naruto then I don't even have to explain myself on that one.

• Like 1