Yo

Yaoi-Lover01

Hey, as you can tell I am new to this site and thought I should do an introduction. my real name is Lauren but most people call me Loz among many other anime based nicknames. If you know yaoi-fangirl01 she has mentioned me in one of the threads called reading yaoi in public. I am obssessed with Japan as well as yaoi, I watch a lot of anime and read quite a bit. If you wish to know more about me you are welcome to message me and ask.:msn_red_fox 3

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yaoi-Lover01

• Nena21

• Inulain

• yaoi-fangirl01

Hello Lauren! And welcome to YaoiOtaku!

Yeah, so you are the brave girl that is printing hard yaoi stuff on school's computers! Congrats girl! :hamtaro-005 (23): Honestly, I was really looking forward to meeting you!

Glad you are here and hope you'll be as active member as your friend!

Hey Lauren!

So here you are! I think almost everybody on this forum knows you grace to your friend! :D

BTW, I'm the one who encouraged her to bring you on the forum! :D

Nice to meet you! You really are a crazy, crazy girl :hamtaro-005 (22):

Welcome to the forum!

so far i love it all i can choose a fav part lol but i did cry when the young boy (forgot his name damn it) runs in anger and tears in his eyes oh that scene under the lamp post in the snow mad me cry it was just so sad and cute :msn_red_fox 18

Oh, yeah :D You'll see when they are in a train... awww I love that scene! And Misaki was covering his face with a pillow and says "It's embarassing!" and Asami says "then I'll make it even more embarassing!" and takes the pillow off Misaki's face and kisses him :Red_fox:

I wasn't to sure where to put this but this seems like a good place. Yaoi-lover01 asked me to let you all know that she is unable to come onto the forum at the moment because her internet is currently not working.