Cry to the Blue Moon {Alexia Featherchild & Saga}

Alexia Featherchild

003.png

001.jpg

002.jpg

Name: Kivi

Height: 5'10"

DOB: May 13

Dislikes: humans that don't understand nature, hunting for sport instead of survival and below freezing weather.

Current Life: The middle, fourth born child, second born son of the Alpha of his pack. He's the second-in-command of the hunting party, or was until the recent happenings of his pack.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A blanket of snow covered the territory of the Nightsong Pack. The Nightsong Pack, was a long and well known line among werewolves and feral wolves alike for it had been thriving in the northern most point of Finland for several hundred years. However that mid-morning the pack was struck by a heinous crime committed by the humans of a nearby small, but steadily growing town.

Crimson spattered the ground, a frightening contrast against the white of the soft snow clinging to the Earthly terrain in the clearing near the base of a mountain and the coniferous trees that grew there.

It smelt like death. That was the first thought of Kivi whose coat matched the color of the wintry land. Opening his gold eyes he looked over the travesty that had befallen his pack and could feel a throbbing in the back of his head. He wondered how he had been the only one to escape being drug off with his brethren and their parents.

Surely not everyone was dead, not yet he prayed. But to go into town alone, even in his human form was sure to be perilous. No, he'd need help and he knew exactly in which direction to go in order to obtain that help. 'But he does not like to be disturbed. He is my only hope though, to rescue those of my pack whom are still alive.' He'd risk the possibility of death, if only to save his dear pack members.

Turning in the direction he knew the loner to be in, he braved the oncoming storm, tucking his tail betwixt his legs and lowering his head. He was no Omega, but he was on his own. In wolf form it was easier to navigate in this than had he been in his human form. It was too cold after all to survive unless in his warm wolf fur.

Once he thought he was close, he lifted his head back, howling in greeting and in warning. If he stepped foot too close into the others territory, it could get bad. Now, he just had to wait for the other to appear, if he'd respond to his call at all.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alexia Featherchild

• Saga

Humanoid Form

akiraaaaaa.jpg

Inumimi Form

akiran.jpg

WereWolf Form

akiira.jpg

Wolf Form

akiraa.jpg

Name:

Akira Inugami

Height:

6'1''

Wind, Night-time, Loyalty, Nature, Playing mind-games, Sex

Dislikes:

Noisy brats, Betrayals, Fighting without a reason, Liars, Hypocrites

Current-life:

The strongest of his pack,yet betrayed, he lives the life of a lone-wolf now. The only place he could be found is the forest named as "Timeless Woodland". Without a purpose of his existence, he closed his heart and turned his back to the rest of the world.

Random facts:

He has a bracelet on the right hand, a precious belonging. Even in his werewolf and wolf form, he never takes it off.

Theme song:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Was it too boring, or too pointless to spend the rest of his life alone in this place? No one dared to go near his territory. Akira was resting deep in the forest, in a cave, where he preferred to be at cold days like this one.

His conscious was slowly put in a sleep by the whispers of the wind. In his wolf form, the male could make it through such a cold day. His black fur well shadowed by the darkness of the cave, gave a luminous effect to his blue eyes.

The storm reminded him of the falls of the life,one could have. It wasn't such a killing thing to fall, but rather hard to get up back on your feet. The wolf huffed a warm breath through his muzzle and closed his eyes. - "What a bullshit."

The glacial tenderness of the snow storm ruffled the fur's tips with a windy hand. He fell asleep, thinking about hunting. Would be a hard task to go out and find something for tonight's meal? "Inugami" was a clan,a well-known clan, he had pure blood running through his veins, but what a waste.

His right ear twitched a little, when he heard a few brief waves of howling. It wasn't far from where he was. The wolf opened his cold,blue eyes and lifted lightly his head.

Who was so insane to step into his forest? - His eyes narrowed.

As he got up on his paws, his muzzle wrinkled slightly. - So, it was another wolf. Great, just in time for his hunting. Inugami stepped out with his big paw,sinking lightly in the snow's embrace. A second later, he was heading for the other wolf's direction.

• 3 weeks later...

OoC: Sorry it took so long to reply to this, I got caught up in other things. I also had to deal with some annoying malware last week. Took me awhile to figure out how to get rid of it, since somehow it kept malwarebytes from opening.

IC

He stood, waiting at the line just outside the marked territory, but he was close enough he was sure, to be heard. Inwardly however, he was shaking. There were after all rumors of this lone wolf and what he did to those who dared trespass upon his territory.

Kivi didn't know how much truth was in those rumors. Furthermore, while his father might have spoken with this loner, as it was always a good thing to be aware of ones neighbor, he wasn't sure if his father actually had.

Now he too was alone, the only one left in the meantime to defend the Nightsong territory. However, if there were still a chance to save any of his pack members, he couldn't just stay on his birth packs territory. He had to do something, but he knew he couldn't do it alone. He'd never before had to deal with humans, but maybe this other wolf had.

Even if the other had not, surely he would help him. There was only one way to find out, by asking him. Would he want anything in return? Would he upon seeing him attack even though he'd not quite set a single paw on his marked territory? Then again, being as disoriented as he was from what he'd just experienced, his senses might have been slightly off.

Ermine ears perked as he heard the approach of another coming quickly toward him. The scent in the air made it abundantly clear, it was another wolf. It could only be one.

His posture shifted as he hunched his back, his tail laying low as he lowered his head, his ears pressed down against his skull. One never acted casual or haughty when seeking out another from a different territory. This was the protocol of posture and even that of loners without a place to call home. He did have a place to call home, but until his pack members were safely back, those who hadn't outright been slaughtered, it would never feel like home again.

In fact it would still never feel quite the same ever again.

Nervously, he called out, “H-hello?” His gold eyes were cast down at the ground. To look another in the eye, was to challenge them and that was not the reason for his visit.

• Like 1

OOC: No problem,dear. Hope everything is fine now,right? (:

IC

The sound of his silver bracelet echoed from the action of his paws coming forth and back to push him into a fast speed. The trees bowling from the wind, gave an impression they bowed to him. How he hated to be disturbed.The wolf turned his side to right and his paws "heeled" into the snow to stop him - a few meters away from Kivi.

"H-hello",the other said. Was he joking? Akira frowned with his non-existence brows. Not even his tail was whipping in a nervous motion,he stayed there - before the other, with his gaze arrowing through this shivering body.

-"State your clan,kid.",he growled.

He knew all the tribes, weak or powerful,didn't matter, he knew them all. It wasn't a surprising thing for a loner,rather, it was necessary for surviving.

He could tell that the white wolf was still young. The size of his paws, the humble gaze that ain't powerful yet, all gave it away. The urge to kill disappeared,but it was because Inugami never felt satisfied after killing someone weaker than him. Yet, the hatred stayed in his heart, actually, it has never left. Just after knowing the clan's name,he could decide the boy's fate. Yes, he would. Yes, he was some kind of a God. After all,he claimed the whole Timeless land for his and his clan, Inugami clan, was named after a goddess.

Why wouldn't he feel as a God? - He was strong and independent. He was Akira Inugami.

OoC: Should be.

IC:

He could hear the sound of something, like jewelry of some kind and then, the wolf was there. Silently, he prayed that no harm would befall him, without him how were his pack members to even stand a chance at regaining their freedom?

He blinked, once and stared down at his paws, not daring to look Inugami in the eye, even at that moment.

Briefly he chanced a glance up at the dark wolf, though his eyes remained averted. The way the other male growled was nerve wracking. He wasn't yet used to dealing with those outside Nightsong Pack, he hadn't reached that part of training as a fully fledged member as yet with the intention to remain within the birth pack. There were those in years gone by who had left the ancient Nightsong territory to seek out their own and start a new pack. Besides, it was his elder brother who was being trained to take over the pack.

Kivi feared for the safety of his siblings including the heir apparent. He didn't want to dwell on the possibility of which of the pack members hadn't survived.

“Nightsong,” he replied quietly, but firmly to the command that he tell the other male his clan. He gulped, because Nightsong might no longer exist very soon, save for himself if something weren't done soon. “I am second son of Ulric Maion. I came here seeking help...,” but he didn't know if Akira Inugami would be willing to lend a hand or paw.

As soon the other lifted his head up, it was with a gaze averted from the loner's direction.

"Good,at least, he isn't challenging me.",Akira thought.

While waiting for the tribe's name,Inugami looked carefully at the other. He didn't quite smell of blood. He was a pure soul? So rare nowadays. Even rarer, when he heard the name - "Nightsong".

The wolf had no reason to hear the boy out, actually he didn't care why the other was here to begin with. Akira turned his back at him and walked away,cutting the boy's next lines with a:

-"Leave."

He had enough of the so called world, he had enough of this so called kindness. He.Had.Enough. His blue eyes fell into a sorrowful gaze. It was good that the other couldn't possibly see it.

Even if he could help the boy, he couldn't find a thing to ask in exchange. It was, he didn't want anything at all.

However, Inugami couldn't bring himself kill the pure soul. He knew his father,so he could let him alive,at least. That had his calm "Leave" for a meaning.

Kivi had known from the start this might not end the way he hoped it would. Had he been older and more experienced he could have gone alone to the humans village to save what survivors their remained of his packs members. Although with every moment that passed on by he knew it grew more dire, the situation.

The only blood Kivi had ever spilt had been that of food, he was a hunter. Not for sport or thrill, but to fill the stomachs of the pack. A pack which he no longer had, with the humans having whisked them off to slaughter for fur or whatever else their minds could come up with.

His ears flattened further against his head as the other told him to leave.

Kivi couldn't leave. Even if it meant chancing death, he wouldn't leave, not yet at least. He was better off dead anyway than to wind up being the only survivor of Nightsong.

He took a step toward the older male, “I have no where to go. The humans...” he cringed, knowing he was probably disturbing, even provoking the other. However, he couldn't help it, the situation was dire. Without his help, he doubted he'd be able to pull off any sort of rescue.

He continued in a hurried voice, “The humans captured all the other Nightsong members. Some are already dead.” That was perhaps how he'd wound up with any blood other than his own on his coat, though the snow might have washed it away.

Kivi didn't know why he'd been left, he'd tried to help during the moment the humans attacked, but the whack to the head had knocked him out for the count. Guilt ate at him, for being the only one to survive and be left out in the wilds while the others were taken away.

His paw paused,digging a hole into this pure snow. What he wanted was now lost to be found, why he would care for other clans' happiness and safety? His black fur got painted briefly with the falling snowflakes over,his blood heated to the point of melting this coldness. He lowered his head,his muzzle wrinkled slightly.

-"I said 'Leave'!",he hated to repeat himself,but what he hated the most was stubbornness.

Why the other insisted so much? Was he a coward to run away from his fate? Was he too scared to fight alone? Or was it because he came to kill Inugami? The wolf couldn't trust anyone.

What if there wasn't any human doing at the first place? What if this innocent and young wolf was actually a kind of betrayer? The whiteness of his, it smelled like blood,but at the same time Kivi didn't smell of this specific way when one was a hunter of status. There was only one way to find out. He had to taste the blood.

“The humans captured all the other Nightsong members. Some are already dead.”,Kivi didn't give up, he kept daring to come into Inugami's territory.

Akira had this indeed strong sixth sense,but at the same time the great ability to know a truth or two from fighting the opponent. Could the other make it through the end,so Akira would listen to his request? The wolf wondered,his blue eyes glanced towards the boy. Silently he turned around and looked at the other.

-"What are you ready to sacrifice,kid?"

He had known from the onset, that coming here he'd be unlikely to find aid to the predicament he now faced concerning the members of his pack. The humans numbered more than him and having not dealt with them before nor having been fully trained there was little else he could do, but to ask for help. If he failed, even in death, he'd never be able to forgive himself.

Although when for the brief moments that the black coated male was covered by the snow he didn't look quite so threatening or maybe he looked even more so.

The innocence and the loneliness of each little snowflake, thought Kivi for a moment, could make anyone look less threatening. However snow could also conceal those from view who matched its lack of color.

He couldn't leave though, even if Inugami demanded it. There was no one else near enough to ask for aid and every moment that passed, he feared that another might have died. He wouldn't know how many had truly been lost until getting to the town and rescuing them. He knew too, that they would not reveal themselves as werewolves, because then there would surely be an altogether different kind of hunt and they'd be killed on the spot.

Kivi didn't know that the other was thinking that he possibly couldn't be trusted. He was, however, on the other hand honorable and trustworthy. What Nightsong member wasn't? Those who were not were exiled from the pack. It wasn't just the strong who survived, but the wise and loyal. Even though there had been times when he'd thought about leaving Nightsong as others had in the past to seek out their own territory. Usually those new packs were allies, very few, save from those started by the ones whom had been forcibly exiled as punishment were instead, rivals.

His golden eyes met blue briefly, “Anything...everything,” but his eyes fell back to the ground.

Could he ever return back to those innocent days, where he was oblivious to the cruelty of humans as he dashed through the snow after an imaginary rabbit? Or playfully prance and jump about the snow banks with his siblings acting like a goofball? He doubted it, but he would not let it taint his soul so completely that he forgot such carefree days.

He didn't know what Inugami had asked him that for, but for Nightsong, he would do anything. They were his pack and his family. Surely if his older brother had been the one to have been left alone out there like he had, they'd already all be safe.

“Without them, what do I have, but an empty heart and territory to big for me alone?”

The wolf stood there non-verbally watching the younger one. If he was ready to sacrifice everything.... why he was here at the first place?

Blue eyes didn't tell any emotions, but Akira felt rather disgusted. What was that foolishness? Were the world insane, or it was just him?

-"If you are ready to sacrifice anything and everything,why you seek my help? Just sacrifice your life,kid.", he was right.

The male got closer,circling around the white wolf.

-"Or,you are rather scared to give your life away? Isn't this as bad as a betrayal,kid?", Inugami started poking his own wounds,but was he wrong?

If there was anyone in the world that wanted to be wrong, that would be surely Akira.

Narrowing his eyes, piercing with his glare this flesh, Inugami reached his muzzle in front of Kivi.

-"Look me in the eyes and don't you dare look away when you're talking to me,little brat.",a growl found place in his voice.

If he was that old man's son,why he looked away?

There was a time when everyone avoided Inugami and even now it was like that, just that wolf from back then, he didn't averted eyes away from Akira's strong ones. Why his kid acted as a weakling?

He wouldn't help to a heart that didn't know what fear was. If there was a situation where a scared heart would rather run away instead of using the fear as a weapon - Akira didn' need such a coward. And this fear, Kivi could find it in the black wolf's eyes.

He bowed his head to the question, “Because, alone I doubt I'd be enough to save them.” To die only to save none of them, would be terrible, if he might have been able to prevent it.

Frowning, he glanced up again, at the black wolf. “It is not my own life I fear for, but theirs. However I do not think myself as I am now would be able to rescue them. If I should die, I'd rather it not be in vain. Besides that, I was taught not to let pride stand in the way of asking for help in critical times. It is not a betrayal to seek the help of another, if it is at all possible.”

His eyes stared into the blue of the other males. Certainly he was himself afraid, but not of death. It was something he gladly risked for the safety of his pack, would always risk to protect those he loved. Had it not been for getting struck in the back of the head and passing out, he would still have fought the humans back when they'd first set foot upon Nightsong territory with their ill intentions.

Even now, there was a sharp pain shooting through the back of his head, but he forced himself not to wince, at least not too much with the pain. It was superfluous when so many were in danger.

He noticed what was in the others eyes, but this conversation was taking too much time, vital time. “If you really do not wish to help, that is of course your prerogative. I really don't have time to waste and I've already wasted too much time as it is.”

He bowed his head, “Sorry for disturbing you.”

Turning, his gold eyes set sight in the direction of the human settlement. A place he'd never been, people he didn't know. The only thing he knew was the horror, the massacre they'd brought upon Nightsong. If there were still a chance any of them were still alive he had to make haste.

Death might befall him, but better that then spending his life alone or with guilt to taint his heart that had been large enough to love them all. Even the Nightsong members who were not his relatives and too, still being a member of the pack, it was also a duty not that he'd been trained as a warrior. Surely there couldn't be much difference between the warriors and hunters.

Kicking up snow with his paws, he began to run to where he was needed. 'Please don't let me be too late and let me find the strength to save they who still live,' was his silent prayer.

• Like 1

Pride. What he knew about pride? He was still young,but pretty bold.

The black wolf stood there,watching the white one turn back at him. This cold day,no,that wasn't what has been embracing Akira's heart. It was like ice thorns,squeezing hard the life out of this heart. His expressionless eyes looked to side. Deep inside he knew that the other would probably die. But let it be, not like he wasn't merciless.

Inugami made a turn and headed for his cave. So many memories rushed into his mind,especially from the time when he met this boy's father.

"-"So,you have kids,old man?",that was a voice being curious,yes, it was Akira's voice a few years ago. "

It was back then,when he had to claim his respect from the Nightsong clan. But instead of fighting,he just wanted to make a contract with the strong leader - Kivi's father.

"-"Ah,I do. They are pretty different,though. The oldest one has a cold heart and can make you be out of your sanity.", the wolf shook head,but then continued,"As for who I would like to take over the clan,wished it was this stubborn brat,though he is not suited for being a leader.",a small wolfish grin appeared on face when he said it."

"-"Not suited?",Inugami had a questionable look on his face."

"-"His heart is too kind and gentle to be a merciless leader.But there is something yet, that makes him the strongest one. If you meet him,you will know it....",this conversation was a key to a well built respect between the leader of Nightsong and Inugami, the last wolf from Inugami's clan. With that,no one from Nightsong dared to come into a contact with Akira,but that was the wolf's wish."

"....If you meet him,you will know it....",the words kept echoing in Akira's head.

-"Heh,stubborn brat,was it,old man?",the wolf chuckled and paused his paw.

So, this was the boy he heard about years ago? Inugami looked over the forest,to where Kivi headed and decided to follow the other from a distance. He wanted to see this kind heart fighting the hypocrisy of this cold world.

-"Let me see your pride,then.",these words passed through the wolf's mouth, strong legs pushing him forward. He followed the scent of Kivi,not making a single trace of sound, he kept his distance,but as well his eyes on the running boy. If the other used the earth to run on,Akira had the height of trees as a track to keep on going on. Blue eyes narrowed at the small village that was as a settlement for the humans.