A wizard and his Knight [for hal but maybe others?]

YaoiFun

14da7fc8ca6255e3c0a0987d67457573_zps66241272.jpeg

0ed0c7c2f7f75e553e6f8104427c56b3b442ad8e_zps890527c5.jpeg

Name: Justin Strong

race:Human

personality: Can be to cocky and is a bit of thrill seeker. He even threw his jizz in his head trainer face once! Saying it was hot when he yelled at him. He all so been know to flash his dick too. He's a bit wild,fun guy but all so laid back and care free depending on his mood like all of us!

[Ya don't have to 18 if you don't want to be]

It was a nice clear day in the great land of Yaiku and it was laundry day for the wizards. This was no big deal but something different was about to happen.

Justin and 3 other Knights were invanding in discuss pretending to be soup sellers who did come by every now and then.

Justin eyed Kai and saw what he wanted. When they got in position it started.

'PANTIE RAID!' Was yelled by all of them and they threw off their robes wearing just black shorts and sword hostels with a bag attached to them and boots. They knew the wizard might could freeze them or stop them somehow but still risk it.

Justin grab Kai pink panties. 'Ha,ha nice! Got your pink ones!' He waved them then grab a few more jirated his crotch/dick at Kai and ran off to steal more from others stuffing them in his bag and so did the othes.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFun

• hal7283

18559374.jpg

Name: Kai Adelsburg

Race: Human

Position: Uke

Personality: enigmatic, mysterious, and calculative, but will play friendly or loving if it served his interest. But in the deepest depth of his heart hides a beast, ready to strike when the time is right.

Background: Kai Adelsburg was a child of a high noble of the Adelsburg family and a slave girl of eastern origin. Of course the illegitimate son was not accepted, and Kai lived with his mother in poverty. When Kai’s mother died he did whatever was necessarily to survive, until he accidentally met his father when he was 13, who after finding out Kai was his son took him in out of shame and regret.

Kai’s life took a different turn after that, though still despised by his new found family members, Kai now had the chance to learn about the ways of the nobles, and more importantly, the ways of magic. His talent was quickly recognized by his father, who sent him to the Wizard Academy. Kai happily accepted the arrangement.

Kai entered the Academy when he was 15, and quickly rose through the ranks of students using both his magical talents and some....persuasion techniques towards his superiors. He is well versed in elemental magics, but is best at the dark arts such as poisons, curses, etc.

".............."Kai looked at the few young men running and laughing as they stormed away with the underwear. The few other victims around began to chase the men, firing magics at them, but they managed to dodge them with ease. Judging by their movements the few young men were likely knights with some good training, 3rd..perhaps 2nd level at least. No wonder the wizard rookies around couldn't even scratch them.

Kai walked away from the laundry area, good thing the pink underwear taken by the knights wasn't his, he has just found that on the ground and was about to search for its owner. But the fact that someone dared to rob what might have been his property, irritated him. He remembered the knight, tall, muscular, full of life, energy and confidence. All signs of a wealthy upbringing.

".....................It's about time I start to make some friends in the knight academy..."Kai smiled while licking his lips.

[i think I said he took more than pink underpants from Kai, oh well guess I'll have to step it up]

Justin came back to Kai and push him back in gently. 'Hey I'm gonna steal something else from you..a kiss!' He kissed Kai lightly on the lips but as he did he took a real pair of his underpants from him. He jump away amd held them up laughing hardy. Then he put them away and pulled out a small bag and the other knights got out.

'If you guys want your clothes back we'll give you a chance! This afternoon we'll be in the knight's academy big garden. Come meet us and bring something to trade or be prepared to kiss and maybe more! I'll be at the center and hope to see you there cutie.' He wink at Kai and then open his bag throwing out a bunch of small papers. He gave one to Kai,wink again and ran to the window then said 'Now kiss the moon!' and he moon everybody! Showing off his fine ass and then jump out. The paper was a small picture of him shirtless from the shoulders up smiling and his name in bold letters: Justin Strong, The good night knight. All the papers had him or the other knights on it with some silly saying.

Afternoon in the knight's academy garden:

Justin was wearing a white T-shirt that said `Wanna play with my sword?` on it in red letters and had a red arrow pointing down to his dick. Hip hugging blood red jeans and red and white shoes. He was sitting at a table with the dirty clothes he stole in a small open box and the clean ones wrap around his hunky arms and a few including Kai's undies in his pants, sticking out. He munch on grapes wandering if anybody show up, he hope Kai would. Boy was he cute he thought as he sniffed kai's undies.

"......Well then.....Justin Strong......I look forward to meet you later..."Kai smiled and watched as the young knight ran off.

Soon it was afternoon, some of the wizards who got their underwears stollen didn't bother to come, as they decided not to bother with the little prank. While a few of them decided to pay the knights a little visit, some out of ignorance, others out of confidence. With the former being the new wizards who just got here lately and had little idea of the tight security of both academies, and the later being seniors like Kai who can fool the guards with ease.

In the end only Kai and two other wizards made it to the kinght academy. Both of them had frequently sneaked in here before, and was more intersted in finding their usual play mates than getting their pants back. In this sense Kai was the same. His interst is in Justin.

Soon Kai arrived at the garden, wearing his usual long robe. He saw Justin sniffing on his underwear. "What are you, a dog or something?" Kai asked smiling.

Justin thought he heard somebody coming and yelp when the voice came. He look at him and smile waving them at him. 'Why yes I am. Are these yours?' He wave them some more then put them in a lockbox that locked! It was magic witch ment it was some kind of spell was keeping it lock and justin was most likely the key. He placed it in his lap.

'Hello cutie so glad you showed. I was hoping to see you. Like my shirt?' He smile sweatly at him and motion for him to sit in the chair in front of him on the other side of the table. 'Please sit down my sweet.' He kept smiling devilishy. 'Well I'm sure you know my name by now so what's yours. Did you really came here for the undies or to see me? Pleas say me.'

He pick up a grape from the bowl, licking it in the most suggestive way possible. Like it was Kai's balls or dick and then place it the middle of his tounge and rolled his tounge around it, swollowing it slowly. 'Mm, want one?' He offer lickng his lips.

"I'm Kai Adelsburg, nice to meet you." Kai ignored Justin's gesture and sat on the side of the table. He tapped on the chest on the table lightly and it poped open. "A intersting little trinket, but don't you think showing off magic in front of a wizard a bit arrogant?" Kai took out his underwear and hand it to Justin, he smiled: "You can keep this if you like. As you said, I'm here for you."

He crossed his legs and leaned backward, supporting his body with his hands, he said joyfully : "I want to know more about you....where were you from? what does your family do? Anything...."

He laughed hardly and took the undies back. 'I got that box from you guys who said I was showing off?'

He watch him sit founding him cute in his own way. 'Well Kai Adelsburg, nice name good to meet you and I'm glad your here to see me. So what did you think of my ass?' He ate another grape.

'Anyway one night I was walking outside your guys place. I was there to see the night sky from that big hill witch is a great view you should really check it out if you haven't. So I hear this yelling, something about cheating and why I ever do or love you and that box was tossed and hit me on the head. After an ow I ran off with it. Free box far as I was concern.

It had love notes in it.' He did the gang gesture. 'Nothing really sexy or good just sap. You know a Mika? That's who they were for.'

[this story is true]

He lean back in the chair putting his hands behind his head showing off his shirt and chest. 'So about me? Well I'm a freak and raise by freaks don't know who my parents were so might have been fuck by my dad. We had orgys ever other night. I suck dick till I was old enough to join in the sex. But I got to freaky for even them so they sent me away and after behavior correcting I ended up here. Sooooo you have a boyfriend?'

Everything he told him was a lie! He wonder if Kai knew as he heard some wizard could and he like to test them on that. If not it was funny to see thier reaction.

[ I'll give a real back story but funny right?]

Kai could tell Justin was lying about his origins: someone with that kind of background don't talk about it like that, unless they were too insane beyond salvation, and clearly Justin was not.

But Kai wasn't upset about being lied to. From past experience he knew people like Justin like to tease and joke around. It won't be hard to learn his true origin, but for now......

"My, my, you sure had an interesting upbringing." Kai said while moving along the edge of the table, he is now facing directly towards Justin. He continued: "So what? You liked to suck dick so much even all the big and sweaty dicks in the Knight Academy couldn't satisfy you, so you went to the Wizard Academy? Is that it?" As Kai was saying, he was pressing his feet gently against Justin's private parts.

Justin tried to keep a straight face[ha,straight]but couldn't and look down at the feet. Normaly it turn him on but he instead busted out laughing making Kai moved as he bent over to pound the table. He laugh for a minute or two then sat up whipping tears away from his eyes.

'Ah damn, everything you said. You knew I was lying didn't you? Was it your wizard powers or you that smart?' He bent over and pulled a small magic cooler. It was magic because it didn't need ice and was allways cold. He pulled two cheery bombs. A very tasty non-alcholic soda like drink. 'You want one?' He use his strength to pop them both open and offer one to kai.

[thier like old timely soda bottles, not cans]

'But anyway yeah that was a lie. I just had to do, it was to funny but I do have a freak great uncle I never see. I think he's lock up somewhere. Something about biting heads off chickens at farms and eating them or he ate calf after birth. I never did find out.' He took a big swig like what he just said didn't bother him at all.

'Ok, I guess I also lied because my origins are so sad and boring..' he lean forward groaning like he didn't want to talk. 'I lost my virginty at 14 about the only interesting thing about my past I guess. Oh and it was with a prince. He was 15, it was his birthday party but he gave me a present hey-oh!'

He did a raise the roof gesture smiling like he said something really clever. Yes this was the truth.

He put his hands back down and took another drink. 'I'm the 6th son in a boring knight prestige family. My two oldest brothers died, 1 in the womb and the other while he was a baby. My 3rd brother came from another woman because that mom was dying.' He took another sip and lit a cigarette taking a few puffs. [in this/my world cigarettes ar'nt bad for you]

'That mom died and new mom, wife number two came along and had josh 4th son. Oh nick #3 all so had a sister and yeah thier like disown now. Is it weird I wanna fuck'em?' He drink and smoke again.

'Wife number two was caught cheating with her true love so she claim and was executed. Josh hated this ran away and maybe killed himself not sure he's never contacted me if he even knows I exist. My mom, wife number three had Jason my older brothet and a boring prick. He's the perfect son.' He said mockingly and angerly. 'Then there's me. Number six. Why they had me? I do not know.' He finish his cigarette and put it out in the box. 'But I am the most handsome so maybe they wanted a good looking kid.' He lit another cigarette and seem to be getting mad and drink some more.

'Ugh, liffe was so boring and horrific! Did you know there's 20 dinner forks! 20! and 12 dinner spoons and I had to learn them all not to mention manners and this other good Etiquette bullshit. I was a show piece, having no fun,no friends being forced to learn all this shit. Living in Jason shadow. Being constantly compare to him and shit, gods how I hated it all.' He took an anger puff.

'No wonder I started masterbating at 7. I was a peeper too, watching the servents fuck and all. Mm I saw so much cock. I even watch bro bath and him jerk it in the shower. His cock all most as good as mines.' He took a big drag.

'After I had sex I change and became unruly I guess you call it. Horny too and stop obeying and such. But when I did the thing to Jason my own brother that draw the line.' He laughed. 'I can still see thier faces boy it was funny. Anyway so they sent me here. I was allways good with a sword. Anyway that enough for you? Wanna know what thething was? And yes I would fuck Jason.' He finish the drink and cigarette smiley now like he was glad to tell all this, like he's been holding it in for awhile.

[whoo boy! So much but glad I ran with it! Can you believe I made most of that up while writing? I had 6th son plan and boring family but wow the rest just flowed. Good right?]

"Ha Ha Ha!" Kai laughed after Justin finished with his confession. Kai has seen his share of the shady side of nobility, and story like Justin's isn't rare. But somehow Kai found the way Justin told his story, and his attitude towards the whole thing was quite...amusing. He drank the rest of the soda Justin gave him, and said: "Don't be upset, you got off lucky, at least you lived to tell the story didn't you? Unlike your two oldest siblings. But to be honest the second story isn't that much different from the first, since both of them involve you fucking around all the time!"

Kai slipped down from the table and turned to Justin: "Now enough with the chatting, what did you have in mind when you invited me and the other wizards here, I assume it wasn't just for drinking soda together right?"

[ya didn't thank him for te soda]

'Whoa now! I didn't say I fucked around. I just told you about my first time. I haven't begin to tell you about my sex life. I said I was a peeper, no sex with anybody your welcome for the drink.' He said making an anger face taking the underpants off his arms and putting them in a clean bag. 'Guess nobody else is gonna show up.' He handed him the bag of clean and dirty underpants. 'Yeah, you can have these back.' He hop up doing a sexy strech that showed off his body rather well.

'Yeah..that's a good question. I really did want to meet you too because..' He grab Kai putting his arm around him holding him close. 'I think your super cute and your my new type.' He held him close and look into his eyes. 'My,my you have such pretty eyes and I love your hair.' He ran his hand thrugh through Kai hair gently, smiley at him wandering if Kai was push him away or use a spell on him. 'You know you never answers my questions. Did you thought the pantie raid was funny? Did see and like my ass? Do you have a special some one?' He held him in place staring into his soul it seemed like as he didn't take his eyes off kai.

"Ha ha."Kai laughed lightly in Justin's arms and answered: "Yes, your little prank was cute, there have been underwear thieves in the academy before, but none were as creative and open as you, it was quite entertaining..."

Kai glided his hands along Justin's muscular body, he continued: "As for your butt......I haven't got a chance to look very carefully. Since I don't have a special someone to take up my time......." Kai stood on his tip-toe and whispered to Justin :"Maybe you can show it to me?"

Justin was glad to hear he like it and he loved feeling Kai hands. He laughed at what he said and look down at Kai fram and hands.

'Oh-ho no special some one and you wanna see my tush? My my quite the little flirt now are we? But what makes you think I'll let you see? What kind of guy you think I am?' He said with a big grin, he knew how that sounded. He grab Kai's hands letting go of him and put them under his shirt on his chest. 'Have you ever felt muscles before? How they feel?' He purred.

He let go of kai's hands holding him lightly and let Kai feel him up. 'I think I like you Kai.' He smiled then grab Kai putting him in a tight hold that was hard to get out of. 'Okay, if you can get out of this with out using magic or biting or hurting me for that matter. I'll do one thing for you. Whatever you want shy of leaving the academy. So you know within some reason. Now wanna try or should I just let go.'

He wander what could Kai want. To see his ass? All of him naked? A kiss? Or to just return the underpants himelf.

"I thought you're the fun loving handsome type of guy, and of course I've felt muscles. But most were not as tough as yours." Kai chuckled as Justin held him tightly in his arms.

"No magic, and no hurting you? My my, How do you expect a weak wizard like me to get out of this strong hold?" Kai smiled. Kai was held tightly and could hardly move, but he hadn't got the chance to take his hand out of Justin's shirt, and that hand was still relatively free. He used his finger to glide along Justin's chest, drawing little circles on his skin.

"What do we have here?" Kai's fingers reached Justin's nipple, and began to gently pressing, flipping, tickling it around. "What~~~~should~~~~~I~~~~~do~~~~?" Kai looked up at Justin, saying joyfully.

?[oh no the horror! I thought that hand was held down, oh well]

Justin felt his hand and shudder. He thought he got his arm but it was free enough. He face got red and fluster when he played with his nipple, he really like it felt. 'Hee..hey no fair doing that. You'll..turn me on if you keep that up.' He tried to move to get his hand and hold him tighter but it just push Kai's body more on his and oh no! He's other hand was right infront of Justin's crotch! His dick!

'I guess it's to late to say no sex stuff or tickling. Yikes! Forget I said that last part!' His blush change to fear now, knowing he sealed his doom. His grip also loosen a bit because he was nervous now.

Feeling the grip loosen Kai immediately took a step back, breaking away from Justin's grip.

"Here you go! I won! I trust you'd keep your promise, you'll have to do one thing for me. I wonder what should I let you do?" Kai smiled deviously as he began to walk in circles around Justin. "Should I ask you to show that nice butt if yours to me? Or maybe ask you to get naked? Or maybe..." Kai smiled as he looked at Justin's body from head to toe with a suggestive gaze.

"You know I've always heard the knight academy have nice dorm rooms, why don't you show me yours?"

'Oooohhh' Justin went we he got free but acutely wanted him to win he just had to seem like he didn't. 'Ofcourse I will. You won.'

He then stood up straight watching Kai make circles around him and listing to him trying not to smile.

'That really what you want? Or do you have something in mind when we get there? And you want to see me naked?' He wiggle and did a cute little sexy dance. 'Mmm so you want me to take you to my is it? Think about it. Maybe try phrasing take me to your room and...' He hope Kai would catch on.

Kai giggled and said: "Come on, Justin, we aren't kids! We don't have to say every out loud do we? Unless we're in the bedroom of course "

Kai walked up to Justin, looking up at him and said: "Fine, allow me to rephrase it. Take me to your room. I'm sure you'll be a good host and......"entertain" your guest to the fullest..."

• 2 weeks later...

Justin sighed. 'Fine, come on then.' He pick up the stuff, including te underwear and off they went. 'So I can kept your underpants huh? I wander if I look sexy in them.Whoa!' He grab him and pulled him aside hiding as a large group of dress nights came rushing by.

Justin did the mocking hand to his nose thing. 'Those guys are no fun and have small dicks. Anyway onward to my room.' He help him up and they continue on thier way.

'So what did you really think od my story? I told you I had sex at 14 so how old were you the first time? I have to ask again you really don't have a boyfriend? Your just soooo..'

He smile and touch his face gentle '..Cute. It's hard to believe. You also seem sweet.'He petted his cheek gently and try to take his hood off, unless Kai stop him.

Kai followed Justin and looked around. He had sneaked in the knight academy once with one of his seniors as a "date" of sorts, but it was quite a long time ago, and he didn't pay much attention to the surroundings then. He observed the layout of the building and began to draw a map of the knight academy inside his mind. Meanwhile he acted quite casual and answered to Justin's comment: "You can certainly try, but I don't think your butt is going to fit in it. Good luck stealing another one cause I'm certainly not going to give you another. Not for free at least..."

Kai was about to continue but was stopped when Justin hid him from the group of knights passing by. He giggled lightly and whispered: "You seems quite well versed in the art of dick measuring. Have you tried them all already?"

They continued walking and when Justin asked about his past Kai. Kai allowed Justin to take his hood off, showing his long silver hair. He answered with a smile: "Again, no. I don't have a boyfriend. As for when was my first time...does it matter? What matters is how many times am I going to have in the future." And soon they arrived at the door of Justin's room.

Justin was trying to find out if he was a virgin or not just didn't want to flat out ask him.

'Why do you keep thinking I'm some big slut? We do showing together and during fights clothes get torn off and every now and then we have nude fights. Ah been awhile though since we had that. You wizard every fight naked? So no I didn't do all those guys! Infac I never would fuck them. I hate uptight pricks who look down on me.' He grunted angrly.

He took the hood off gently staring at him. 'Mm, your hair pretty. Mine must be ugly to you. So yeah..here's my room. Be prepared to be disappointed.' He open the door and let him in. It was messy. Big pile of underwear in a coner clothes toss here and there. His family crest on the wall and a few things from his land around too.

He surprisly had a lot of books. Not just porn[witch I guess be sex stories,since I keep thinking it's like the past before pictures or even mainstream print. Think steampunk since I did give a printed T]

Still the mess was no real different from any other. Night books, love books and even fairly tales. He had 2 big posters of really hot naked guys. One tasteful of them in a playing in a forest with naked elves and the other smut. The hunk guys spoolshing all over the place and each other, it was still hot though.

He rushed over to his desk and put something away that he obviously didn't want to be seen. He cleared out some a chair hiding the papers that were in it in desk draw that he lock it with the other stuff he hid. He move the chair over for Kai to sit in. 'Yeah so whatdaya think? Oh yeah I need to clean up. Our laundry day the end of the week. Still noy bad eh?' He put the underpants in box with othets that was under his bed and it away. He sat on tne bed. 'So what else do you want?'

"Just kidding about you messing around. But I imagine you'd get a lot of it with your looks. And by the way, we don't fight naked. Since a lot of the magics require complex preparations and many materials, where do you think we're going to stuff those if we're naked? That being said, cloths do get messed up in training from time to time, but normaly along with the flesh under it."

When Kai entered Justin's room he wasn't surprised, he sat down at the chair Justin and watched as Justin attempted to clean up the place a bit. He said casually: "It's fine, you don't have to bother with cleaning things for show. I think it's fine, it looks like it's alive, unlike those overly tidy rooms. And beside, when it comes to making a mess in the room, I've seen worse." In fact most the wizards' rooms are much, much worse than this, with poisonous specimens and dangerous magic items scattered all over the place. Tripping on stuff and falling in a knight's messy room would at worse makes you fall into a pile of dirty underwear, but tripping in a wizard's room can cause many nastier things, and instant death being one of the better outcomes.

When Justin asked him the question Kai tilted his head, looking at Justin with a suggestive smile: "What else do I want? Well....why don't you take a guess?" Kai stood up and walked to Justin, sitting beside him on the bed. He leaned on Justin's body as he looked up to his face, and whispered: "What could I possibly want being alone with you inside your room?"

• 3 weeks later...

'Oh..' He laughed. He wasn't to use to being messed with. He also put the cooler away as well as the rest of the stuff fro before.

'Wow that dise sound bad. Aw, no nude wizards fights. I just heard a stupid rumor you did and cast spells to make each other really fat or horny. I never truly belived it and figure it was a joke rumor.' He watch him sit next to him, blushing a little.

He got real nervous witch was cute. 'Oh..umm I don't know. Mmmmaybe see my ass for real?' He started to back away getting real shy all of a sudden, not sure why but it was cute.

Kai looked at the nervous expressions of Justin and smiled: "What's the matter Justin? Are you really the man who was bold enough to come to the wizard academy and steal underwear the broad daylight?" Kai moved closer to Justin and put his hand on his thigh.

"And....well.....Yes I would like to see your butt for real...but I've already used up the wish you've granted me earlier by making you take me here...So how about..." Kai went close to Justin and whispered into his ear: "I show you something too?"

Kai leaned back and began to untie the cloth on his waist, making the robe lose, and slowly Kai began to shed of the dark robe, revealing his chest, his pale and smooth skin, pink nipples, and the slim, almost fragile looking build of his body.

'Well I..uhh..' He felt te hand and when Kai whisper he froze right up and watch just by turning his head.

He look at Kai body and gulp and gave a small smie. 'Yes, just how I imagine you young wizard are. Lean..smooth..pale..soft..' He lean closer and closer with each word and his voice got lower and softer till just a whisper.

His warm breath hit Kai chest and gentle stroke up and down his chest and it seem like he was going to kiss but back away and stop touching. 'Sorry, I didn't ask if it was okay to touch. Hm, guess it's my turn now eh?' He said playfully and took off his shirt revealing that nice hunky chest. 'Yes you can touch.' He flexed making his pecs bounce. 'Oh I do like your body, you like mines?' They keep bouncing.