Hidden Prince: Two Princes Stand Before You (YaoiFun X ~*~SnOw~*~ [PRIVATE, +18]

~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

Training was starting early that morning, and Gamil Emir was more than ready. Right at that moment he was enjoying a nice breakfast with a few of his, all of them beginners in the Knights Academy, same as him. Gamil was doing what he loved most, dancing, a piece of bread in his right hand, and a bright red apple in his left, as he stood on top of the long wooden table, moving gracefully, every step he took was perfect, never knocking over anything on the table, the way he swayed and curved, twisting his body beautifully, the scene was mesmerizing.

He had a huge smile on his lips, and a blush on his cheeks, his eyes twinkling with merriment. The others around him were chattering loudly amongst themselves, or watching him dance, some with amazement in their eyes, others, with longing, and a few with lust. Gamil had a very feminine physique, slender and thin, a beauty indeed. He also had very long hair, which he wore tied up, today in a long braid, the end reaching past his knees.

~•°•~°•°~•°•~°•°~•°•~°•°~•°•~°•°~•°•~

Same as the Knights Academy, the Wizarding Academy also started early. Sitting cross legged at a round table sat Nadir Boulos Emir, eating his breakfast with one hand, while creating small dancing flames in the palm of his other hand, amused by the looks he was getting by the others in the room, evident by the smirk on his lips and the twinkling in his eyes. He was waiting for his teacher to arrive, wondering what was in store for them today, licking his lips in anticipation.

As you could guess by the name, Nadir was related to Gamil, in fact, the two were brothers, Gamil being the eldest, and Nadir being youngest. The two didn't see eye to eye, evident by their choice in Academic studies. Gamil chose to be a knight, saying everyone deserves a fair fight, and magic was cheating. Nadir obviously chose Wizarding, saying why be fair when you could just blast your enemy to smithereens? Besides, being a knight is for sissy's. They never got along, ever.

sample_a6848c06ba3e7b834d978e37ed2ec208.jpg

Name: Gamil Emir

Status: Knight in Training, Lowest Level, but is actually a Hidden Prince

Personality: Is charming, exotic, graceful, and a little bit of an airhead/ditz. Can be completely oblivious at times, and not have a clue about what is going on. Is also very energetic, and absolutely loves dancing, often incorporating his dance moves into his fighting style. When it comes to getting what he wants, he knows exactly what strings to pull to claim his victory.

About: He is a foreigner, coming from Arabia, and even more, a prince. He had gone missing when he was younger, and no one but he himself knows who he is. That and the people of his country. But anyone outside his home country does not know this. Gamil likes keeping it a secret, it's more fun that way.

Clothing:

latest?cb=20141218094407 Also has golden bracelets around his wrists and ankles. Sometimes he braids his hair when he puts it up.

full-3.jpg

Name: Nadir Boulos Emir

Staus: Wizard/Sorcerer in Training, Lowest Level, but is a Hidden Prince. Is Gamil's younger brother.

Personality: Playful, outgoing, and all-around fun. He's got a childlike personality, always mesmerized in everything, curious and eager to learn new things. He's got a teasing side to him though, making others work to gain what they wanted, often playing games with the other's hearts, tossing them aside once he gets bored. He's a quick learner, and his fire magic is quite powerful.

About: A foreigner, coming from Arabia, and even more, a prince. He came here with his older brother Gamil, but the two hardly see eye to eye, so once they arrived, they took separate paths. Like his brother, no one but he himself knows who he is, plus the people where he came from. He keeps this fact hidden, not because he needs to, but because for him, it's all just a game.

Clothing:

561553.jpg Pretty much looks like this, but it's white in color, the top being the same as the other picture, but with the accents from this one. Wears the jewelry from both pics, including the piercings on his body.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

• YaoiFun

Ra ni woke up and greated the lovely day by thanking the sun for raising just like his people are suppose to do.

He had his own place here they gave him. A very small cottage behind the academy that had a garden witch is why he lived there. His great-grandfather gave him native seeds telling him they be very important. Ra always wonder if he somehow knew what was gonna happen. Anyway he was right they sure are now.

He look at his garden noticing it was time for some work witch would have to wait till after training. He took a quick shower and got dress putting on his sleeveless white shirt with garden in his language stitch on,yes it was a shirt he made. He put on his black durable pants that was giving to him on gift day[thier christmas] and his tough shoes,hair in usually style.

He look at his calendar and relies it's been over 4 months since he had sex or maybe longer. He sighed thinking it was time for him to find love, a mate he wasn't getting any younger. But now breakfast.

He went to the dinning hall and got a nice healthy breakfast with juice and milk. He saw Gamil dancing and was staring. They barley spoken to each other just pleasantis and Gamil ask him where a room or two was. He walk towards him not looking where he was going and trip on the rug and his food went flying as he went down. Gamil back was turn and the juice landed on his head and the food hit his back. Ra cried out as he fell the in pain. He look up in horror. 'Saru saru![sorry in his tounge] I'm so sorry Gamil! Are you okay? I'm so sorry!' He tried to get up to help but was in to much pain to move but he didn't care and only cared about Gamil. 'I can't move yet, I'll help you when I can. Please be okay, I'm truly sorry.' He cried out in pain and try to move.

~~~~~~~~!*********#########%

Bajin was just wearing a red and black wizard robe and nothing else! He was naked underneath,hair same as allways with a bit of water in it. He walk around the room looking at all the cute guys and notice Nadir. He sure was a cuttie. He never really talk to him much since Nadir allways seem to have a guy but not now. He walk over to him and watch his magic. 'Mm, nice trick there. All most as hot as you. May I sit with you.' He ask sweetly checking Nadir out. Wandering how tight he was, how he feel would he give him the time of day. 'Your Nadir Boulos Emir right? I'm Bajin Maddox I think we had a class togather. where's your boyfriend?' He ask hoping there was none.

Just as he was turning around in his dance, he felt liquid splashing all over his hair, and food landing on his back, making him stop mid-step, his eyes wide, and a shocked expression on his face. The other males looked at the culprit, and Gamil turns too, looking down, juice and milk dripping from his hair. He saw the man on the floor, it was someone he knew, but not that well, they didn't talk much, just small chit chat when asking questions to places or things along that line.

He saw that Ra had kind of hurt himself falling, but was more concerned with how he was feeling, and a soft smile forms on his lips. "Do not apologize, I am alright." Jumping down from the table, he lands next to Ra, and then accepts a napkin handed to him by one of his friends, wiping of the juice and milk off of him, and the food from his back. He knew he'd have to wash up before training, but he would do that after helping Ra out first.

Kneeling down, he offers the other his hand, and helps Ra stand up again, smiling brightly the whole time. "Now then, I hope you are okay, you took quite the fall right there." He blushes, and turns around, his braid swinging behind him. "But now I must go clean off. Maybe you could...help me wash off? Getting my back is so hard to do." He glances at Ra, before heading off, his hips swinging gently from side to side.

As he took a drink of his water, Nadir looks up when a familiar face appears next to him, complimenting on his magic trick, saying it was almost as hot as him, then going on to ask if he could sit with Badir. "But of course. I don't keep boyfriends. I keep play toys." He grins, his eyes gleaming with childlike playfulness. "Yes, I'm Nadir. Anyways, Bajin Maddox, we do have a class together. I often sense you checking me out. It's so naughty the way you look at me. Like you want to eat me alive or something. It gives me shivers just thinking about it."

He takes a drink of water, pulling his legs up and crossing them in the chair he was sitting in, before giggling. "But come on, you should know by now, I like playing with my prey first." He closes his hand around the dancing fire, the flames going out in a puff of smoke. Then sticks his tongue out, tilting his head to the side, and patting the seat next to him, allowing Bajin to sit there with him, wondering what kind of games that Bajin would be fun to play with.

Bajin smiled and sat next to him watching him put it out. 'Nice and still hot but mines better.' He teased. Then he waved his hand around making the drink from Nadir glass look like Nadir and made it dance. He look at Nadir still having it dance.

'What was that you said Nadir? You like me looking at you? Glancing over that tight little body of yours? Wandering how you feel, how smooth your skin is, all of your skin.'

As he said this a Bajin made of drink too came up and acted out what he was saying. Touching the drink Nadir as he spoke. Bajin lean in closer witch each thing he said. He touch his skin lightly on the arm. 'How welll..you look naked.' He touch Nadir chest now all so lightly. 'Hmm, so tell me because I like to know is sex a possible with us? I don't always ask this but with you it feels okay and I kinda want to cut to the chase. I'v been with out sex a bit to long and well....I kinda really like you all ready.' His hand went down to Nadir crotch and he starting rubbing Nadir dick best he could through that robe lustily smiling at him.

[hope you don't mind this bajin, but he/you can stop it]

~~~~~**********~~~~~~~~=============##############

Ra blush as a few others laughed at him. He try to hear what Gamil was saying but the laughing and eyes on him was getting to him and he started to sweat out of nervousness. Those who knew Ra knew he hated being started at and laughed t for that matter but all so he had a very kind heart. He took his had and smile a little but the eyes on him kept it down. He made a pain noise as his foot&ankel still hurt.

'Ah, gida gida[meaning good] good to hear but I'm still sorry and..*lower voice* can't stay to many eyes.' He took his hand and got up whiping his clothes. He look around and a few we're still laughing but most went back to eating but in his mind they all we're laughing at him.

Ra ni still had an accent that many consider cute or even sexy. He sound like a lost tourist even though he probably knew the land better than most.

He look in cute shock at the questions. I...you..what?' He stammer and started to back away. 'I can't stay with you. I must go back home..maybe you clean up there...STOP LOOKING AT ME' He yelled at everybody and ran off grabbing some new breakfast rushing off back to his home. He just couldn't stay much as he wanted to help and even talk with Gamil his mind was torturing him with thoughts of being laughed at and made fun of.

He got home and put the food down on the table and took his shirt off throwing it down on the couch. Bang his head on the wall a few times cussing in his tounge. 'Fuck training today. I can't face them. I'll just work on garden today.' He went to his small bathroom after changing his shoes to slippers. He started washing himself thinking about Gamil and maybe he should make him a gift. He check for his necklace but it was gone! He ran back to his shirt it was there in it. He sighed and hang it up in it's special place and went back to the bathroom to finish washing up taking off his pants to check his body.

• 3 weeks later...

Nadir narrowed his eyes slightly, not amused by the copy. "Oh...I don't really think so mister. That's a naughty no-no." He smacks the water copy away, making it disappear in a splash of liquid. "I don't like it like that, I'm sorry..." He stands up, preventing Bajin from touching his crotch area. He straightens his clothing, and places a hand on his hip. "So feisty in the morning. Are you really that depraved my delicious looking magic man? Do you want to play a game?" He grins a bit, his eyes twinkling with teasing.

He was sure the other would be confused. "And by game...I mean a GAME." He presses his forefinger to his lips, and winks one of his eyes, as if making a cute 'be quiet' sign. A giggle escapes him, and he sticks his tongue out at Bajin, and leans over, placing his face close to the other's. "I like playing with the real thing. No a copy. So no cheating, okay? I like you, so...I think I'll let that little slip up pass, okay?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gamil stares after Ra, who had run off, a confused look in his large eyes. He then shrugs, and walks to his room, where he washes off. Before he'd left, he had found a necklace laying on the floor, and had picked it up, placing it safely in a small pouch he carried on him at all times. He guessed it belonged to Ra, and decided that once he'd finished washing up, he'd go to the place where he knew the other male lived. It was weird, for some reason the older male lived on campus, but in a small hut of his own, instead of in the living quarters where everyone else stayed.

After changing clothing, his new outfit the same as the one he'd been wearing, just in a different color (black and gold, with white this time around), he leaves his room, and heads towards the house that belonged to Ra. Walking up to the house, he knocks, waits a moment, and then knocks again. "Ra? You in there?" He calls, opening the door carefully, and peeking his head in, before cautiously stepping into the house, glancing around, his eyes taking in the view. It kind of reminded him of his old home, but with obvious differences.

"Ra? I...I think I found something that belongs to you..." He walks forward, hearing a noise coming from a room. Going to where the voice was, that sounded much like Ra's, he knocks on the door. "Ra?" He calls again, wondering if he should open the door or not. Taking a deep breath, he pushes the door open, but when he saw, which was Ra standing there naked, he quickly closes his eyes, and looks away, blushing deeply. "S-sorry for b-barging in! I, uh...f-found this in the ea-eating hall...And wanted to return it." Reaching into his pouch, he pulls the necklace out, and holds it out gently to the other male, treating it with great care. "I...think it b-belongs to you...r-right?"

• 2 weeks later...

Bajin laid back and ate watching the little cutie stand up and fix his clothes. He wasn't mad, he found it amusing really. 'Oh I'm more depraved than you believe my sweet, game?' He loved the cute face and wink as well listing to him. 'You like me? Oh yes no more cheating now what game do you have in mind?' He gave him a spank on his leaning over ass.

~~~~~---

Ra took off his underwear to check for brusies and was done washing and clean up a little down there. He didn't hear the knocking and mumble to himself about being laughed at.

He look when he heard the door open and heard Gamil but did not blush. He wasn't embarrassed by somebody seeing his body. 'Is that you Gamil?' He put on the robe he kept in the bathroom. He also notice Gamil wasn't looking. 'That's okay. No harm if you saw oh?' He took the necklace. 'Ah?' He shoted with joy.

He bursted out happily and arm hug[meaning 1 arm]Gamil. 'Ah thank you so much.' He let go and his penis slightly brush Gamil being so big even phallic. He put the necklace next the other one on that special stand. 'That's my pilov necklace. It's my parents hair.'

He turn back towards Gamil. 'I guess I really shouldn't wear it but today the day I got it. Anyway thank you again it's very important to me and I would have been so sad if I lost it.' He hug him again putting both arms around him. His strong body pressing agents Gamil and yup his dick too. He smelled really good too. Ra sniff him a little. 'Mm, you smell good Gamil.' He started to rub his neck and feel up his hair. 'Such long pretty hair.'

His dick twitch a little and Gamil felt it but his stomach growled. He relies what he was doing and let go pulling away and had a small blush. 'Oh sorry about that. I'm really hungry. Um you want to stay? I can tell you about my pilov necklace if you want to know. Either way I need to eat.' He sat down at his table and started eating.

Nadir giggles again when his butt was slapped, and he spins away slightly. "Yes, a game. Hm..." Bringing a finger to his chin, he tilts his head slightly as if deep in thought, sticking his tongue out from between his lips just barely, enough so to show off the piercing he wore. Then his eyes brighten, and he jumps up and down, clapping. "I know. How about a game of hide and go chase? It's a mix between tag and hide and go seek." He backs away a bit. "If you can find me, then catch me, we can play something else. A sex game if you want. But to win, you must capture me in less than ten minutes."

If Bajin was willing, Nadir disappears in a burst of flames, excitement in his veins at the prospect of a new play toy. He then hides, going somewhere most would never guess. He knew he had to stay out of view, or else he would get into major trouble. Since technically students from the Magicians School weren't supposed to go into the Knights Academy, and definitely not other changing room.

He hides in a dark corner, peeking out at the few guys changing, staring at their naked bodies, licking his lips. The males back at his school weren't bad looking, but nothing could make Nadir drool more from hunger and lust than those muscular bodies, athletic and fit. He could almost imagine being screwed by one of them, and shivers at the very thought.

Gamil blushes more when he was pulled into a hug twice, the second time he almost faints when he felt Ra's strong body pressed against his own, and a rather large penis as well. His face goes a darker red at the comments. "Th-thank you..." Gamil loved it when people touched his hair, which was rather long, reaching past his knees, and was silky soft and beautiful.

He was only a bit disappointed when Ra suddenly pulls away. "It's fine... I liked it..." He then nods, before sitting down at the table, watching as Ra ate. As he sat there he began to sway a bit in his seat, unable to stay still for long, the hunger to dance and move around making him antsy. "So, Ra, tell me abut your necklace." Smiling widely at Ra, he laughs softly, sounding like a small, exotic songbird. As he sways from side to side, each tiny piece of jewelry tinkled gently. From the earrings, to the headpiece upon his forehead, to the golden bands around his wrists and ankles.

Bajin watch him with great intress. He smile at the idea. 'My, my that's something..hey!' Bajin went when Nadir poof away. He got up finish eating and figure he will do it. 'Hm, now where could he be? Not his room and probably not here.' He tried to track his magic thinking of what he'll do when he got, maybe I'll make him dance or wash me.

A night, Justin strong who was completely naked felt like he was being watch. He prentended not to be looking around and pin point Nadir. He move really fast and got him!

'Ah-ha! Trying to get a look at the goods eh little wizard? Well take a good look!'

He force him down infront of his dick keeping him there to look at it. 'Ha,ha you like? Maybe I should make you suck it ya little perv.' He laughed wickedly. 'Take this!' He slap Nadir face a few times with his dick, getting harder with each slap till his dick was fully hard and he forced it in his mouth and he push his head down on it. 'Oh yeah, suck it bitch. Take me in.' He moan forcing himself on Nadir.

----####----

Ra smile as he got up to get a drink 'Your welcome. You want a drink?' He offer as he went ahead and poor 2 glasses of milk. He return and put one down for Gamil.

'You don't like to sit still do you?' He ate a bit. 'The pilov necklace is made from my dad and mom's hair.' He took a drink. 'So when a child is around five the parents can choose to give them up, not keep them. If they decide to keep them, like me they give the pilov necklace. Witch means they love and want to keep the child. I was really happy when thy gave it to, wanting to keep me and my elders we're really happy about it.' He ate more and drank.

'Today was the day I got it so I was wearing it honor of that. But since I almost lost it I shouldn't anymore. Infac I may have to keep all my special things in a safe chest or something. Yes so that's the story. What you think? We're you close to your parents?' He lean back and open his robe revealing his hunky torso. He sighed closing his eyes in a sexy way. He open them and look at Gamil. 'Are you looking at me?' He asked meaning looking at me in that way.

Nadir's eyes open wide as he was found out, and pulled into the open, shoved to his knees and forced to stare at a knight's dick. Despite the other trying to be menacing, Nadir found this to be quite arousing, the forcefulness of it all, and could only look longing at the length that was in front of him. He was indeed a pervert, and enjoyed every moment of what was happening, especially when he had the dick shoved into his mouth.

He doesn't protest, inside he begins to give the guy oral, his tongue ring rubbing along the flesh in his mouth, sucking on the dick like it was a Popsicle, a bit of saliva dripping from the corner of his lips, moaning gently as he did this. His eyes had closed a bit, and a deep red flush formed on his cheeks. Nadir didn't know this guy's name, but he was perfect. Body, muscles, force, everything.

Which made him wonder...would Bajin be like this? He hoped so...or else that wouldn't be very fun, not at all. Readjusting to a more comfortable spot on his knees, he reaches up with cautious hands and grabs a hold of the guy's hips, wanting to feel the body under his fingers. Like he'd imagined, it was perfect.

Hearing the offer for a drink, Gamil just nods, accepting the glass of milk and drinking it happily. He listens to the story about the necklace, finding it quite interesting, but was slightly clueless as well, but doesn't let that show. He didn't want to disappoint the other with stupid or pointless questions, and smiles along with him. Finishing his drink, he sets the empty glass upon the table, and blinks in surprise when he was asked a question.

"Um...No. I wasn't. My mother died when I was little, and my father was always too busy to pay any attention to me." He stares down, not wanting to think about his father at all. The man never cared for him or his brother, and that's why they had run. To free themselves of the pain of their boring lives, and to go out and do something they wanted for a change, instead of being forced into a life they didn't want to live.

Every so often he'd glanced over at Ra, and when he was asked if he was looking, Gamil blushes, and looks away. "Um...n-no! I..." He looks up again, and smiles weakly. "I guess...I was...You look nice so...y-yeah..." He blushes more, before standing up, a hand going to play with his hair, a habit he did when he was nervous. Twirling his long hair around his fingers, he moves from one foot to the other. "W-well....um...I guess I should be going now. Thank you for telling me about you, and the glass of milk. It was nice."

Ra look kind of sad. 'Really? You seem like a good person. He should feel keye[lucky] to have you. Also sorry your dead. At least your dad alive. It's okay if you look. Many look at my body everyday, I'm use to it.' He cringe a little like he didn't like it. 'Guess you get stares too. Your dancing.' He got up to put the dishes away in his small sink.

'I like your dancing and your long pretty hair. I can't have long hair, it get in the way and dancing well..' He started dancing, wasn't bad just not to sexy and he was a bit of a clod. But then it happen, he trip and fell on his back. His robe was loose so when he fell it flew open! Exsposing all of him in his naked glory. He groan in pain lying there fully espoused. He grab his head and back. 'That hurt, I need to clean up around here.' He didn't seem to notice nor care he was exposed and laid his head back down with eyes close groaning in pain.

~~""~~""~~öö~~

'Ahh, that's good. No biting or fighting back. You like being forced to do stuff? I can tell. Your pretty amazing by the way.' He moan and felt the hands. He could this guy was weak though he bet he was powerful at magic. He thrust into his mouth precum dripping out onto Nadir tongue and mixing with his saliva. 'You look flexible. Ahh, ahh..' He moan getting closer now.

Bajin figure it out and poof to the academy himself. He wasn't sure and went looking for him. He was close by and after walking bit he heard them moaning. 'Hm? I wander.' He peek in and saw the 2. 'Ah, my my.' He snunk in giving Justin the shush sign, He nod thinking this guy was gorgeous and was the boyfriend to the guy sucking his dick. Moan again and thurstet anticipating what was gonna happen.

Bajin got down behind Nadir and pull as much of pants down he could and started biting and sucking his ass while pulling Nadir dick out to play with it. 'My, my 2 pervets in 1 day. I'm justin by the way and what say when take this cute bitch on my gorgeous friend?' Bajin got up. 'Indeed, I'm Bajin and that's Nadir.' He cast a nude spell making him and Nadir naked, sep Nadir&his jewelry and put his now hard dick with force into Nadir mouth!

He got next to Justin while he put it and started making out with Justin. They kissed hard and heavy while pumping into Nadir, thier dicks rubbing and grinding each othet making tem harder and moan loudly with pleasure. They felt each other up and also Nadir much as they could while they cum and kiss, boy was it all hot! 'Damn you guys are hot?' Justin got out inbetween make outs. They were so huge Nadir look kinda funny with them in his mouth, like 2 cumbers in there. They press against his cheeks and the precum was nice and yummy.

Gamil was surprised when Ra fell, and then his face turns a deep red as he saw all of Ra's naked body. This time around he couldn't look away, as Ra's figure was amazing. "I...um..." He kneels down, not exactly sure of what he was going to do, help the other up...or do what he normally did in situations as this one. He decided to go with instinct, and without even thinking, he leans forward and presses his lips against Ra's chest, making a trail of kisses downward, before stopping right before reaching the lower area, and looking up at Ra's face.

"Do...you mind?" He asks, his cheeks pink, and his eyes shining. His hands were now touching Ra's body, exploring it, feeling the muscle under his fingertips. "I want to make you feel better..." He smiles now, taking one of Ra's hands and moving it, places it on his waist, letting the larger man touch him, his other hand reaching up to untie his hair, allowing it to fall around them, like a silken blanket. "Ra...I like you...More than you know."

It all happened so fast. Before he knew what was going on, his pants had been pulled down, and his butt being bitten and sucked on, while his dick was played with. He moans in pleasure at the feeling, knowing all too well who it was. It didn't last quite long enough, when Bajin got up, casting a spell to make them both nude, all Nadir was left with was his piercings and jewelry all over his body.

His eyes open wide when Bajin shoves into his mouth, barely able to handle it, but he managed. Nadir moans again, reaching down to touch himself, his fingers brushing against the piercing no one knew about, causing him to shiver with even more pleasure, tasting the precum in his mouth. His own dick becomes wet with it as he uses a hand to touch himself, moaning and sighing, causing Badir and Justin to get a vibration along their erections.

Nadir wanted more though, and he knew that Badir had probably guessed this by now. Backing away, he let's Badir's dick fall from his mouth, he couldn't handle two anymore, and instead reaches up to jack him off with his free hand. Justin's remained in his mouth, though after a moment he exchanges them, so it was Badir's dick in his mouth, and Justin in his hand. Between switching, he looks up at them. "You know...Badir, you can...do what you want. You won the game after all. My ass is yours."

• 3 weeks later...

Ra watch and didn't say anything he just breath. His eyes widen when he stop and move his hands. He gasp when he let his hair. He said some words in his tongue that sounded nice but Gamil didn't understand. He started to push him away.

'You are very beautiful, with the lovelest hair I ever seen. I'm glad you like me..but..' He groan sitting up grabbing his back. Their was a small bruse/wound there flaring up.

'It's red right? Help to my bed. Need cream.' When they got there he took the robe off tossing it over a chair and and laid completely naked on the bed on his stomic. 'I've been told to take it easy for a few days please don't tell the others. Can you maybe put the cream on? I have medic do it or myself but it hurt bad and be nice if you do it.' He groan putting his face down, his accent got real thick as talking about pain made him feel shame so it happen.

'I must look so week.' He said depressingly.

---!!öö!!~~~~__::__::__

Justin and Bajin moan in pleasure at feeling Nadir. Bajin smile at the being let out and moan again and the jobs. Justin moan and scream at the hand job cumming on Nadir face. It was hot and yummy. 'Damn that was a nice mouth and hand. You look good slut.' He smerk and hit Nadir face again with his dick that was still hard and even hotter.

Bajin got down and started licking Nadir face, eating the other guy cum while jerking Nadir dick. 'Aw hot damn you guys are hot!' Justin exclaim as he workng his dick getting rock hard again. 'I wanna fuck ya both.'

Bajin look angry at Justin 'What makes you think I let you Justin? Your still a stanger to us be it a hot one. Maybe I'll just make you watch!'

He cast a barrier spell to keep justin out and grab Nadir rolling on his and putting Nadir on his dick. He thrust his big hard cock into him hard and starting fucking him, having Nadir ride his cock. He held onto him thrusting hard smiling and moaning. 'Ya like that slut? Like riding my big cock?'

Justin hit at the barrier, pressing his hard dick agenst it. 'Let me in! Let me do or have something! I never been with 2 wizards before! You guys are so hot!' His precum was smering the barrier.

Bajin wink and ask loudly 'Nadir you really want this guy dick in you?' He then whisper 'I'll let him in if you want. Just wanted to tease him just right to get him mad horny. Not arch your back and look super sexy at him.' Justin was behind Nadir.