Vanilla Sweet Kiss (Kagami x Kuroko LEMON) Kuroko No Basuke Fanfic

ForeverFujoshi8

WARNING: THIS STORY MAY CAUSE SEVERE NOSEBLEED SO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. xD SO LET'S START >>>>>>

Kuroko looked took a sip on his favorite vanilla milkshake, clearly enjoying it while in front of him, is Kagami. Who's enjoying his 20 burgers. They're inside the Maji Burger since they decided to stop over before they go home from school. They're actually dating for 3 months now. Kagami looked at Kuroko when he remembered something important to say to his shadow.

"Hey. Kuroko. "

Kuroko stopped then looked at Kagami with a black expression. "Yes, Kagami-kun? "

"A-Are you free this Sunday? " Kagami asked, stammering.

"Yes, I am. Why? " Kuroko asked, still with a blank expression.

"Actually, I learned how to make a Vanilla Milkshake so I want you to be the first one to taste it. " Kagami explained shyly, rubbing the back of this neck.

When Kuroko didn't replied, Kagami glanced at Kuroko, expecting of his answer but instead his eyes widened when he saw Kuroko's eyes sparkled in excitement.

"Woah! A total different expression." he thought to himself, shocked.

"So? What do you say?" he asked, raising a brow at Kuroko.

"Sure, Kagami-kun. I'd love to." Kuroko answered, eyes still sparkling with excitement.

While waiting for Kagami who's still in the kitchen, making his special homemade milkshake. Kuroko decided to watch a basketball match inside Kagami's living room. When Kuroko got impatient, he decided to watch Kagami in the kitchen. When Kuroko went inside the kitchen, he saw Kagami pouring the vanilla milkshake in a glass. Kuroko stared at him for a few minutes, admiring the way he looks while wearing a frizzled red apron.

"Kagami-kun." he called behind him and he saw Kagami jumped in shock.

He glared at Kuroko. "How many times did I told you to stop appearing suddenly?!"

"But I'm standing here a few minutes now." Kuroko replied with his famous blank expression and Kagami grabbed his head, gripping it tightly.

"It hurts, Kagami-kun." Kuroko heard him sighed before returning to what he's doing.

"I haven't experienced that in a while." Kagami whispered to himself, sighing.

Kagami placed the glass in the table before sitting on the chair. Kuroko sat beside Kagami, looking at the glass in front of him. He looked at Kagami and saw him smirking at him.

"Dig in. "

Kuroko smiled at him, slightly that almost Kagami didn't noticed it. "Thank you, Kagami-kun."

Kagami smirked at him in reply. Kuroko looked at the glass in front of him before taking it. He take a sip and his eyes widened, sparkling in delight.

"Is it delicious?" Kagami asked, smirking.

Kuroko nodded in reply, taking another sip. "Yes. It is delicious, Kagami-kun." he replied.

Kagami chuckled. "Good to hear that and I can see that you're clearly enjoying the Milkshake."

"Huh? "

"It's dripping from your mouth. " Kagami chuckled and Kuroko felt his cheeks burned in embarrassment.

"Come closer. "

Kagami grabbed his hand and pulled me closer to him. Kagami reached for his face and when he placed his hand on Kuroko's mouth, Kagami used his thumb, wiping his lip clean. Kuroko can still feel his cheeks burning. Kuroko looked at Kagami-kun shyly and he felt his cheeks exploded when Kagami licked his thumb.

Kagami smirked, staring at Kuroko's blue eyes. "Sweet."

Kagami placed both of his hands on Kuroko's cheek, staring straight to his eyes. Before he could ask what's wrong, Kuroko almost gasped when he felt Kagami pulIed his face closer to his. Kuroko closed his eyes when their lips met and a few seconds after, their kiss became more passionate. Kuroko felt Kagami's tongue licking his lower lip, asking for entrance which he gladly accepted.

Their tongue fight for dominance but of course, in the end, Kagami won. Kagami forced Kuroko to sit on his lap, Kuroko's legs around his waist. Kuroko forced his eyes to open. Even though, his eyelids felt heavy. Then he saw Kagami, looking at him with his red eyes burning with lust. Kuroko can feel his boxers getting tighter.

Kagami started kissing Kuroko deeply. Kuroko moaned, slightly when he felt Kagami's tongue rolled around his tongue before sucking it. After Kagami sucked Kuroko's tongue, Kuroko did the same with Kagami's tongue while grinding his arousal on Kagami's. Kuroko heard him groaned. They're both panting when their lips parted.

"We should stop. I think I wouldn't control myself if we continue." Kagami said, still panting and Kuroko nodded in reply.

Kuroko inverted his eyes on the side, blushing when he realized their position. Unconsciously, licking his lips. Kuroko stopped when he heard Kagami-kun groaned.

"Stop doing that!" Kagami groaned, loudly.

Kuroko gave him a blank stare while tilting my head to the side. "What?"

Kagami hugged Kuroko tightly, nuzzles his head on Kuroko's neck before whispering. "If you don't, I won't have the will to stop. I might mess you up even more."

Kuroko blushed hardly because of what Kagami said. He gulped nervously before answering.

"It's okay. Mess me up."Kuroko whispered to Kagami's ear, seductively.

"Damn. Kuroko!" Kagami exclaimed, placing both of his hands on my cheeks.

Before Kuroko could react, Kagami connected his lips on Kuroko's, kissing him passionately. Kuroko grabbed Kagami's hair for support, pulling it slightly. Kuroko felt Kagami's hands travelled downward then he gasped in shock when Kagami gripped both of his butt. He quickly entered his tongue, sucking and swirling his tongue on mine. Kuroko moaned, still pulling Kagami's hair which stimulated Kagami even more.

Kagami parted his mouth on Kuroko's then started kissing Kuroko's neck, trying to find his sensitive spot.

"Mmm!" Kuroko moaned, biting his lower lip when Kagami found his sensitive spot and Kuroko felt Kagami smirked against his skin.

"N-Ngh!" Kuroko moaned again when Kagami started licking and nibbling his neck, leaving red marks.

While Kagami's busy with Kuroko's neck, Kuroko felt Kagami's hand slipped inside his shirt. He started caressing Kuroko's back which only stimulated him more. Kagami parted his lips on Kuroko's neck and to help him to take Kuroko's shirt off but he stopped.

"What's wrong, Kagami-kun? " Kuroko asked, panting slightly.

"I think we should continue this on our bed." Kagami whispered huskily in Kuroko's ear before carrying him bridal style.

"What about the Milkshake? "

Kagami smirked. "Don't mind it. That could wait. "

Kagami carried Kuroko towards his bedroom. He opened his bedroom's door and after they entered, Kagami immediately closed it using his foot. Kagami laid Kuroko's body on his bed before hovering on top of him. Kagami pecked him on the lips, down on Kuroko's neck before helping Kuroko took off his shirt.

Kagami kissed Kuroko's collarbone before kissing his chest then his left nipple. Kuroko moaned, biting his lower lip when Kagami flicked his tongue on his left nipple. Kuroko felt Kagami kissing it again before twirling his tongue on his nipple, slightly biting it while pinching his right nipple.

"N-Ngh... K-Kagami... k-kun" Kuroko moaned, biting his lip to prevent himself from moaning loudly.

"Cute." Kagami thought before kissing Kuroko's left nipple.

Giving the same attention to the right, Kagami kissed it then twirled his tongue on Kuroko's right nipple before kissing it again. While going it, Kagami's busy pinching Kuroko's left nipple. Kagami lowered down on Kuroko's navel, kissing it then licked his belly button before going down to his pants. Kagami glanced at Kuroko before unbuckling his belt. After unbuckling Kuroko's belt, in one swift motion, Kagami pulled Kuroko's pants together with his boxers, revealing Kuroko's hard manhood and leaving him all naked. Kuroko blushed hardly, trying to cover his body. Kagami chuckled before grabbing Kuroko's hands, placing it above him to stop him from covering himself.

"Stop covering yourself. You're perfect." Kagami whispered in Kuroko's ear before kissing Kuroko on his cheeks to assured him, which caused Kuroko to blush harder.

Kagami continued what he's doing, releasing Kuroko's hands. Kuroko gaped when Kagami wrapped Kuroko's manhood, using his hand tightly. Kagami slowly pumped Kuroko's manhood, sending pleasure through out his body. Kuroko moaned and gasped underneath him, grabbing the bed sheet tightly. Kuroko gasped loudly when he felt something soft touched the head of his manhood. Kuroko looked down at Kagami and he blushed when he realized that Kagami's been watching him.

Kagami smirked at Kuroko before repeating what he did earlier, making Kuroko gasped. Kagami played with Kuroko's tip using his thumb which made his manhood dripped with pre-cum, making it slippery and easier to pump.

"Mmm!!" Kuroko moaned, biting his lower lip then shot his head backwards when Kagami's tongue licked the tip before placing Kuroko's whole manhood in his mouth, bobbing his head forward and backward awfully slow.

"A-Ahh! K-Kagami... k-kun... Ngh... S-Stop! Or I-I'll come..." Kuroko moaned, still biting his lip before grabbed Kagami's head, pulling his hair which made Kagami winced a little.

Kagami bobbed his head faster, sucking Kuroko's pre-cum and when he reached the tip, he'll twirl his tongue on the tip before shoving Kuroko's manhood, full on his mouth. What Kagami's doing is enough to send Kuroko off the edge. Sweet, Kagami thought. Kagami's getting addicted in Kuroko's taste.

"Ngh! A-Ahh! K-Kagami... k-kun... I-I'm... C-Cum-!!" Kuroko moaned while biting his lip hardly, making his lip dripped with blood.

Kagami hummed then bobbed faster, giving Kuroko what he thinks he wants. Kuroko moaned loudly when he cummed on Kagami's mouth. Kagami wiped the edge of his mouth, wiping Kuroko's cum which's dripping on his chin before drinking Kuroko's cum while looking, seductively at Kuroko who's panting heavily, body covered in sweat. While Kuroko's recovering from his heavy orgasm, Kagami started to undress himself. When Kagami took all of his clothes off, Kuroko stared at Kagami's well-built abs. Kagami moaned, getting harder at Kuroko's intense stare on his body.

Kuroko placed his hands on Kagami's abs, caressing it which only made Kagami harder than he imagined. Kagami sighed, feeling contented having Kuroko's hands, caressing his skin and slightly digging his nails. While Kuroko laying on his back, Kagami placed his fully erected manhood in front of Kuroko's mouth, looking down at him, seductively.

"Suck. " Kagami demanded, huskily.

Kuroko did what Kagami wants and Kagami shoved his whole manhood inside his mouth. Kagami moaned, groaned and gripped Kuroko's head, thrusting into his mouth.

"N-Ngh!! D-Damn... K-Kuroko... S-So good..." Kagami groaned, still thrusting into Kuroko's mouth. Kuroko hummed, sending pleasure on Kagami's whole body.

"Y-Yes... Ngh! K-Kuroko..." Kagami moaned and groaned above him, thrusting faster and faster.

"N-Ngh!! K-Kuroko... C-Cum... C-Cumming!!" Kagami moaned before cumming into Kuroko's mouth.

Kuroko drank Kagami's cum. Kagami kissed Kuroko's mouth, licking his cum that's dripping on Kuroko's mouth before french kissing him. Kagami stood up, getting the condoms and lube inside his drawers. Kagami positioned himself in front of Kuroko's hole then he put a condom on his manhood. He opened the bottle of lube and put some on his hands. Kagami entered a finger inside Kuroko, slowly thrusting in and out, making Kuroko gasped and winced.

"K-Kagami... k-kun... It feels... W-Weird..." Kuroko winced, uncomfortably.

"Kuroko. Just bare with it a little." Kagami whispered in Kuroko's ear, licking Kuroko's earlobe.

Kagami entered another finger, making Kuroko moaned with pain and pleasure. Kagami scissored his finger, stretching Kuroko's hole to fit his size. When Kagami thinks that the third finger will fit, he entered his third finger in, thrusting in and out of Kuroko.

"K-Kagami-kun... I-I want you inside of me. " Kuroko moaned, almost pleading.

Kagami smirked at Kuroko. Kagami leaned towards Kuroko, kissing his lips. Kagami slowly entered Kuroko's hole, groaning.

"N-Ngh! K-Kuroko... You're so... T-Tight... Ngh..."

"Ahh!! It... h-hurts... K-Kagami... k-kun" Kuroko ran his fingers on Kagami's back, tears falling on his cheeks and scratching Kagami's back because of the pain.

Kagami kissed Kuroko's cheek, comforting him while still entering him. "J-Just bear... with it... a little... Ngh... longer..."

When Kagami fully entered Kuroko's hole, he waited for a moment to make Kuroko comfortable with his size before asking him if he can move and Kuroko nodded in response. Kagami pulled out before slowly pushing it in. Kuroko moaned, groaned and gasped underneath Kagami while grabbing on the sheets, tightly. Kagami repeated what he did, over and over again until Kuroko became used to it.

"A-Ahh! K-Ka... Ngh! Kagami-kun... F-Faster... Please..." Kuroko moaned on Kagami's ears, grabbing on his shoulder.

"Ahh! K-Kuroko..." Kagami moaned, licking Kuroko's earlobe.

Kagami placed Kuroko's left foot, above his shoulder before pulling out and slamming harder inside Kuroko's hole, hitting Kuroko's prostate, making him crazy and moaning loudly. Kagami smirked at Kuroko's reaction.

"M-More... Please... K-Kagami-kun..." Kuroko moaned loudly.

Kagami groaned, positioning himself. He thrusts harder and faster into Kuroko hitting his prostate, making him moaned loudly with his mind blank and completely lost in pleasure. After a minute of thrusting, Kagami felt Kuroko's walls, clenching around his manhood as a signal that he's nearly cumming.

"Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! K-Kagami-kun! I'm... close..." Kuroko moaned loudly but he stopped when Kagami pulled him to stand up.

They switched position, making Kuroko sit above Kagami. Kagami smirked, seductively at Kuroko. Kuroko completely understood what Kagami meant so he pulled upwards before sitting complete on Kagami's lap, sending pleasure around his body. Kuroko continued to ride on Kagami while Kagami's hands on his waist for support. Getting impatient, Kagami thrusts his waist upwards meeting Kuroko's thrusts. Kagami take a look at Kuroko who's still above him. He saw Kuroko's sweating hard and he saw his sweat, dropped on his chest then sliding on his chest down to his tummy.

"Beautiful." Kagami thought, while watching Kuroko.

Kuroko thrusts harder and faster, running his hands on Kagami's wet abs that's covered with sweat. Kagami felt Kuroko's walls, clenching around his manhood again.

"K-Kagami-kun... A-Ahh! Cum-Cumming!" Kuroko warned, thrusting faster and faster.

"N-Ngh! T-Together... L-Let's cum... Together..." Kagami's said, thrusting his waist upward.

Kagami groaned when he felt Kuroko's walls, squeezed him. They both cummed, screaming their names.

"AHH!! K-KAGAMI-KUN!!"

"N-Ngh!! Kuroko!!"

Kuroko cummed on Kagami's abs while Kagami's cummed inside Kuroko. Kuroko flopped on top of Kagami, getting tired after their intense love making. Kagami wrapped his arms on Kuroko, kissing his head before whispering.

"I love you, Kuroko." Kuroko smiled, slightly at Kagami's confession.

"Hai. Me, too. I love you, Kagami-kun and thank you again for making my favorite Vanilla Milkshake." Kuroko whispered, smiling before he fell asleep in Kagami's arms.

Kuroko looked at the wall clock inside the room and saw that it was still 6 AM in the morning before turning to his side. Kuroko saw Kagami sleeping, facing his direction without his clothes on. Kuroko blushed, remembering what happened last night. He played with Kagami's hair while watching him sleeping peacefully. Kuroko's eyes widened when Kagami grabbed his wrist. Kagami opened his eyes, smiling at Kuroko.

"Good Morning."

Kuroko looked at him, smiling slightly. "Good Morning."

"What time is it?" Kagami asked, rubbing his eyes which Kuroko find cute.

"6 AM"

Kagami closed his eyes still holding Kuroko's wrist. Kuroko almost gasped when Kagami pulled him close to his chest, hugging him closer.

"Uhm... Kagami-kun? " Kuroko asked, looking at him with a blank stare.

"Shh, Kuroko. Be quiet and let me sleep." Kagami whispered quietly, placing his chin above Kuroko's head. Kuroko nodded then smiled before they both fell asleep.

(A/N: Sorry for the crappy ending and also for the wrong grammar. English is not my native language so bear with it a little. It's my first Boyxboy or Yaoi story so sorry if it's weird nanodayo xD BTW, Thank you for reading :D)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ForeverFujoshi8

• Leslie_LC

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

It was a very hot fanfic! I loved when they switched positions and Kuroko was sliding his fingers on Kagami's covered by sweat abs. ^_^