Cry to the Blue Moon

Alexia Featherchild

Note #1: I'd prefer to play the bottom/uke, though I'm not adverse to switching it up a little bit.

Note #2: These characters are werewolves. They have four forms. Human, Nekomimi (Not sure what its called when its a wolf feature), Werewolf, Wolf

Cry to the Blue Moon

My MC's pack has just been captured by humans who wished to sell fur or at least be rid of the werewolves that they said plagued their lands. His pack though never bothered anyone or their livestock, the food they obtained was from the wild, like their very distant cousins. Already some had been slaughtered and it was too late, but for some it was not.

He would have to enlist the aid of the one male who he dreaded most (YC), whom he knew would much rather kill any male that came to him for some past transgression (MC) doesn’t understand, but he was the one most likely able to help him save the members of the pack he’d been born into.

This event had set back his need to leave and seek out a mate of his own in which to create a new pack, first justice had to be served and whomever had not already been killed, saved. Still he had no doubt it would take some convincing for the lone wolf to aid him on this venture.

(YC) was betrayed by his pack before. Both by his mate and his three best-friends with whom he'd begun his pack with. He's very territorial, will often kill on sight, but doesn't like that the humans are killing off his kind. Will he help my (MC) or not?

Note: Feel free to ask questions or discuss anything.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alexia Featherchild

• Saga

Sounds like a good setting to me. If there is no one to play it out with, I'd like to try. (Since I have one rpg going, if someone else wish to take that - I won't mind. )

But,anyway, I liked the plot. (:

No one has claimed this plot yet so you can play it out with me if you like. Anything else you want to know or discuss or are we good to go, so I can start on the beginning post? Glad you like the plot ^^;.

Hm, well, a few stuff,I want to know.

Where is MC supposed to be or it's my choice how I will come up with an idea?

Any requests for the my post's length? Like a paragraph or more, or less?

Where is it taking place? As in, historical thing, modern time? Or?

I'm thinking more of a historical setting, but it can be an Alternate History. Somewhere like Upper Canada, Finland or Russia (probably Siberia).

About a paragraph is fine, more is fine as well, but on average a paragraph should do.

Your character can be wherever you wish him to be, though close enough to My characters land to be found.

No problem.

You have a nice style of role-playing. You are not a newbie,yes? (:

Before I post, I'd like to ask one last thing.

Since I make my first post with a picture of my boy and some info about him,would you mind me do it? It's just my style. If you are wondering what I am talking about,you can check the first post of 'Lost Reason'(my other RPG on here).

No, I'm not a newbie at roleplaying. I've been roleplaying for...fourteen years on and off (half of the time with feral wolves, the other half with humans). Though I also write fanfic and original stories so that's helped my development along with reading a lot of novels. I always feel I still need some improvement though (mostly with run-on sentences now and then)

A picture would be fine. I forgot to do that on mine, I usually do it, but wanted to get the first post down.

If you dislike/disagree with something, please do tell. (:

I have some experience in role-playing,but not as much as yours. So, I should say politely, please take care of me(Yoroshiku onegaishimasu). (: