Cardeno C. - Mates 3 - In Your Eyes

capriXqua

22472374.jpg

Title : Mates 3 - In Your Eyes

Author : Cardeno C.

Plot :

Raised to become Alpha of the Yafenack pack, Samuel Goodwin dedicates his life to studying shifter laws, strengthening his body, and learning from his father. Taking control comes easily to Samuel, but relating to people, including those he's supposed to lead, is a constant challenge.

When Samuel meets Korban Keller, the son of a neighboring pack’s Alpha, he reacts with emotion instead of intellect for the first time in his life. Resenting the other shifter for putting him off-balance, Samuel first tries to intimidate Korban and then tries to avoid him. What he can’t do is forget Korban’s warm eyes, easy smile, and happy personality.

When a battle between their fathers results in tragedy, Samuel and Korban are thrown together. With his world crashing down around him, Samuel must save his pack and show them he can lead. But first, Korban needs to save Samuel by inspiring him to feel. Two very different men with a tumultuous history must overcome challenges from all sides and see past the rules they’ve been taught to realize they are destined to fit together.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• capriXqua

• Yaoilovertash

• RaionSan

• Bonbhon101

• 2 months later...

thank ya so so much, like this serial:Sleepy:

but fore some reason I cant open the :"until forever comes":No!:

You are not the only one. It won't let me open it either, saying that the file has been damaged. :leaf9: Please, someone fix this! I would love to read it as well as the others! :9onion70:

• 1 month later...

You just need the right program to open it. I was able to open it on my iPad, so you should be able to open it on a computer.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't think I'll ever get over how much I love this site. I'm totally serious when i say that if I met the people that upload the books in real life I'd treat them like royalty, heck I'd even consider giving them a sexual favor that's how freaking appreciative I am of this site and the people uploading the stories, u guys are freaking godlike.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Well said, it is the best Yaoi site that I have ever seen with easy access to cool and touching stories

Thank you everyone...!!!!

:In love:

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...