Who is/are your favorite seiyuu?

JenovaVII

Let us talk about our favorite voice-actors in yaoi :Red_fox11:

Be it in anime, OVA or BL Drama CD, to whom do the voices that make you tremble, shiver, melt belong to?

You can exemplify by stating the name of the characters and the yaoi title they voiced in (:

The top of my list is occupied by both

Koyasu Takehito - Asami (Viewfinder Drama CD), Moriya (ZE Drama CD)

and Sugita Tomokazu - Chiga (Seito Kaichou ni Chuukoku Drama CD, OVA)

The first is the owner of the smoothest and sexiest voice ever *.*

The latter has a tone so unique and oh so hot~

I could spend my days just listening to them talk :Red_fox:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sarah3161

• JenovaVII

• lilredphoenix

• yojichan

Hikaru Hanada - Akihiko Usami in Junjou Romantica (anime). I just loved the way his voice sounds and the way he kept pronouncing the name "Misaki" :8yoyo31:

• Like 1

My favorite is Toriumi Kousuke - Morinaga Tetsuhiro from Koisuru Boukun. There might be others with hotter voices, but I was a bit subjective as Morinaga is my favorite character :hamtaro-005 (15):

Koyasu Takehito - Asami (Viewfinder Drama CD) - hot sexy voice :cuteonion50:

Hikaru Hanada - Akihiko Usami (Junjou Romantica TV) - yeah, the way he was saying "Misaki" hunted me for weeks... :8yoyo31:

Nobutoshi Canna - Nowaki Kusama (Junjou Egoist) - I fell in love with that voice :7yoyo10:

• Like 1

Koyasu Takehito - Asami (Viewfinder Drama CD) - totally agree... the hottest and sexiest voice ever! :leaf15: Too bad he won't voice Asami in the animix project as well... :leaf9:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Miki Shinichirou is my most favorite seiyuu. I fell in love with him since Weiss Kreuz and I've never been the same. He's the only Japanese guy who actually invaded my dreams. Yup, it's that bad. I've had it really bad for him.

His voice for Katou Yoji in Haru wo Daiteta was just pure awesome. I love listening to his voice EVERYWHERE. He really really turns me on. His voice is like the warm breath on my shoulders going up my nape and leaving me goosebumps all over. His voice tingles me in ways I cannot write it here.

The next would be Takehito Koyasu. His voice is so SEME. I love it when he's being all evil and all over you. *faints*

another would be Hayami Sho who voiced Muraki from Yami no Matsuei. OMG! It's so incredible. I mean the guy ACTUALLY sounds like that on any given day. If I were sitting next to him in a coffee shop, I'd just tell him keep talking please. If he stops, I'll give him a newspaper. So I can just listen to his voice.

Seki Tomokazu - this one-man yaoi scene. LOL. He's so amazing. He's so versa. When he's seme, he's all out seme. When he's uke, he can be the screamiest uke ever. And he does it with lots of fun and character. When asked where he gets it, he said from personal experience. Makes me wonder what that is. Has anyone watched his Otakon video where he did a one-man yaoi scene? It's awesome!

Lastly, Inoue Kazuhiko. KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Yuki Eiri. He's also the voice of Klaus from Maiden Rose. However, I must admit he did try to tone it down a bit for Klaus so he wouldn't sound like Eiri but it was so obvious. I love it!!! He's one of the best.

• Like 1

Koyasu Takehito - Asami (Viewfinder Drama CD) - hot sexy voice :cuteonion50:

Hikaru Hanada - Akihiko Usami (Junjou Romantica TV) - yeah, the way he was saying "Misaki" hunted me for weeks... :8yoyo31:

Nobutoshi Canna - Nowaki Kusama (Junjou Egoist) - I fell in love with that voice :7yoyo10:

aww...same with me...i felt melting..when i heard that...:cuteonion26::banhbao8::banhbao45:

• Like 1

I am taking this opportunity to greet my beloved Miki Shinichirou! I love you, my darling! I am very grateful that you are safe and have been spared from the great tragedy that has struck your country. Our hearts go out to you and to every soul who is experiencing this incredibly tough time. I want to say I've loved you for so long, a little bit more than a decade to be exact. ♥

I am loving your new look. Taking a break from being a blonde and putting on just the right amount of sexy. I love you! I think I will always love you.

Happy happy birthday, sweetheart. I am so proud to be one of your great admirers. You've made me so happy. You inspire me in so many ways. You've given so much and put a lot of passion in what you do and you make us all feel that. I love you!

I hope nothing but the very best for you. More success, love and happiness. May you find more adventures to enrich your already colorful life. Making your dreams come true as well as ours. I love you!

50655875.png

• Like 1

Miki's voice is great. I enjoy listening to him in yaoi, particularly as Katou in Haru Wo Daite Ita, but I'll also like any Drama CD he casts in.

However, the role in which I totally worship him as if he is a god (by the way, I am atheist, so see the irony?) is as Kisuke in Bleach. Mostly because I love the character to death but his voice... It fits the character's personality oh so well I cannot imagine anyone else voicing him.:7yoyo:

So damn sexy and idiotic at the same time. Capable of making me drool and laugh nonstop simultaneously.

One of the rare voice actor that can exert that double effect on me. He is completely amazing, at the lack of better words.:5yoyo34:

I like Kamiya Hiroshi, he's Izaya in Durarara and Oono Daisuke as Izaya's seme Shizuo

me too~~I like Kamiya and Oono, especially when they play a couple.

I also find some yaoi drama CDs in which they're couple.(like Reload, but this time is Kamiya SEME. Oono's character is still so irritable)

my favorite seiyuu is Ishida Akira, though he is not active recent years and will not star in yaoi works anymore. His voice together with Morikawa Toshiyuki are so awesome! like Double Call, Endless series, both old but classical productions.

do anyone like Miyano Mamoru? his voice is so various, his voice for Yagami Light in Death Note is full of evil, but for Kita Masaomi(Durarara) is so cute~

• Like 1

@ seilan

I completely agree! Never forgetting the fact that anything to do with Shizu-chan and Izaya is great right from the start, I really, really adore Daisuke's furious screams and Kamiya's mocking tone~:msn_red_fox 9

--

For me Koyasu Takehito, Sugita Tomokazu, Morikawa Toshiyuki, Sakurai Takahiro, Kamiya Hiroshi, Suzumura Kenichi, Nakai Kazuya, Ishida Akira and Inoue Kazuhiko are the most astonishing voices in the world.

:Red_fox:

Many of you must already know of it but I'll leave here anyway: a song performed by Morikawa, Sakurai and Akira. Hope you love as much as I do.

Sexy, right?! *.*

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

1-Sho Hayami . Naoe from Mirage of Blaze and Kouji from(Zetsuai) he is my number one

2- Toshihiko Seki. Takaya from Mirage of Blaze and Riki from (Ai no Kusabi)

3-Hikaru Hanada . Usagi-san in (Junjou Romantica)

4-Kaneto Shiozawa. Iason Mink (Ai no Kusabi)

5-Koyasu Takehito. Izumi from(Zetsuai )

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

My #1 favorite seiyuu is Takehito Koyasu, regardless if its Yaoi or other anime genre series. I have such a fantasy love affair for his voice I have been known to purchase any anime he is protrayed in.

#2 Sho Hayami this seiyuu has one of those deep husky seductive voices (Mirage of Blaze/bl)

• Like 2

Daisuke Hirakawa, Daisuke Kishio, Daisuke Ono, Kenichi Suzumura, Koji Yusa and Hiroshi Kamiya.

Actually, I could go on forever about it lol. \o/

• Like 1

Yojichan,

You are so on it! I absolutely adore that series because of the 4-some of Koyasu, Miki, Seki and Hiro. I would love to get the CD dramas of Knight Hunter just so I could listen to their voices! Would you know if the soundtrack is available in the states? I love the opening/closing theme songs of the series. Koyasu and Miki protray alot of BL shows but I wonder if Seki and Hiro do?

• Like 2

Sarah3161,

You Go! Sho Hayami as Naoe.......dreamy, dreamy, dreamy I would like to see that man in some leather even if it is a suit. I saw the graphics and just said to myself you are sooooo lucky to have that pic....sigh*** but you know something the English dub voice actor James Lyons that plays Naoe is the American version Hayami, their voice pitch matches.

• Like 2

Top of my seiyuu list is Sho Hayami, I fell in love with his voice when I saw Mirage of Blaze. But on my "favorite seiyuu" list are many sexy voices. Nakata Jouji, Kosugi Jurota, Kazuhiko Inoue, Toshiyuki Morikawa, Seki Tomokazu, Miki Shinichiro, Junichi Suwabe, Takehito Koyasu and etc.

Oh, and Kaneto Shiozawa who was brilliant in the role of Iason.

• Like 2