Lovers Quarrel (DBZ's GokuxVegeta)

Bardock

Been slowly writing this one for a friend. She loves it, so tell me what you think!! As always, I don't own DBZ or anything this is purely fanmade for our perverted entertainment.

Goku kept his back against the wall of the Hypernolic Time Room. Here, time is distorted, slow, and lagging. You may feel like you spent years here, and in reality, it would only be minutes, even hours. He stayed quiet, keeping his energy low, unnoticed. A smile displayed across his features, the excitement rising in his chest. Vegeta was hunting him, searching for him. But Goku knew he had hidden well, and Vegeta would never notice...

"Boo."

Goku squealed out in shock, falling to his bottom. Vegeta laughed loudly, his fists resting on his hips triumphantly. Vegeta looked amazing, wearing all black spandex, having it hug his chest, back, and legs. After catching his breath, Goku laughed softly, "You scared me."

"Obviously." He smirked softly, now crossing his arms over his chest.

Goku started to get up, rise to his feet, but Vegeta raised a leg, placing the bottom of it on Goku's shoulder, and pushed him back down, "Stay down."

Goku 'umphed' when he fell back down, and he laughs, "Temperamental, are we?"

Vegeta smiled then, resting both feet on the sides of Goku's thighs, and he lowers himself, sitting upon his lap. A hand rose, running a hand through his hair while the other slowly peeled away the orange Gi from his shoulders, "I deserve my prey. I found you after all..."

"Yeah.." Goku smiled back at him, pulling the Gi off and revealing a black T-shirt underneath. He leaned forward, his lips getting close to Vegeta's, "Took you long enough, though.."

"Shut up, Kakarot." Vegeta leaned down now, filling the small gap between his and Goku's lips. They were soft, and it made Vegeta crave more. He found himself exploring the man's miuth with his tongue, deepening the kiss even more.

Goku leaned into the kiss, placing one hand on the back of Vegetas neck while the other roamed his body under his tank. He felt along every muscle, every soft spot, and every scar. Each one had a different story, and he remembered nights where Goku would ask about each one, after they had slept together, of course.

Vegeta let out a soft whimper, thrusting his hips against Goku's strong chest before settling back down in his lap. He felt the other man's fingers tracing the scars on his chest, back, and sides. But when his fingers lined the dark grooves on his hips, Vegetas hands grasped Goku's, "Not now.."

Goku nodded, before he took his hands away and pulled his shirt up, and off of his body. Then, he did the same for Vegeta's tank. Slowly, Vegeta was moved to lying down on the cold floor, Goku hovering above him. Goku's lips pressed against Vegeta's again, softly tracing the inside of his mouth with his tongue.

Goku's hands roamed down, over Vegeta's chest, the bumps of his abdomen, and slowly slid inside Vegeta's spandex pants. Vegeta lashed out, grabbing Goku's hand to stop him for a moment, but then, slowly let go, allowing him to continue his exploration. Goku's hand softly rubbed Vegeta's cock until it hardened, which also didn't take long. A crimson blush formed over Vegeta's face and he raised his arm, using it to cover his mouth to keep from crying out.

Goku could feel his own member harden at the sight of his mate being pleased. He leans over, kissing and sucking on Vegeta's neck until a bright red spot formed. Slowly, Goku's lips lowered, this time attacking Vegeta's nipple. He bit the soft flesh, and smirked when Vegeta cried out, then punched his arm, "That hurt, you baka!!"

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bardock

Top Posters In This Topic

Goku smirked softly, raising his head to kiss Vegeta's flushed face, "Did it? Sorry."

Vegeta smirked back, lowering his hand as his hips moved in response to Goku's hand, "I-Idiot.. you're not sorry at all..."

"I'm that easy to read?" He captured Vegeta's lips again, with a more forceful kiss while his hand left the others cock, and traveled instead to a more sensitive area. Goku wasted no time and pushed two fingers inside Vegeta. The sounds that came from his mates mouth made Goku growl softly. He was getting harder, aching to take Vegeta, but he knew he had to ease him into it. Vegeta already had a hard enough time allowing Goku to be on top.

He moved his fingers in and out of his mate, the sounds getting a little higher. Vegeta's body was reacting well. Vegeta then shifted, pushing down the spandex pants he wore and kicked them off. His face flushed with want, he spread his legs a bit, allowing Goku deeper penetration.

Goku gave him what he wanted, pushing deeper inside him until he heard Vegeta gasp, "There!!"

Goku's voice was husky, filled with need and he leaned over, kissing Vegeta's lips again. His tongue deeply explored his mouth, that soft growl emitting from his throat again. Goku then pulled his fingers out, and added a third, stretching him a bit more. He can easily hurt his mate, and he didn't want to do that, "Do you want me?"

Vegeta gave an annoyed tsk, "Thats a stupid question, Kakarot.."

"Nope." He had leaned up, pushing Vegeta down when he took his fingers out. Goku undressed himself, smiling a t Vegrta, "I want to hear you say it."

Vegeta growled softly, his pride getting the better of him. Damn Goku for his stupid dirty talking. He always tried to get Vegeta to talk back, but usually he can keep his mouth closed long enough for Goku to give up. But now, it seems as if Goku isn't going to give him what he wants until he heard something. The blush on Vegeta's face got brighter and he looked up at Goku, "I... want you."

"I'm sorry, what was that?" Goku pulled Vegetas legs around his waist, smirking again as he prodded his cock just against Vegeta's opening. Vegeta's face burned, and he squeezed his eyes shut. His body was thrusting, and his mind was screaming for Goku to fuck him.

"I want.." Vegeta sighed, grabbing Goku's hair and pulling it back, exposing his neck. He growled softly as his teeth grazed Goku's throat, and he felt the other shudder, "Put it inside.. and fuck me."

Goku knew better than to wait any longer and he pushed himself inside Vegeta, groaning from the tight fit. Vegeta gasped and he grasped Goku's arms and neck with his hands, and his teeth sunk into Goku's neck to keep from screaming in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

Goku cried out as he felt Vegeta's teeth sink into his neck. He felt the blood well up and run down the back of his shoulder. Through the pain, Goku pulled nearly all the way out and then thrust back in. Unfortunately that made Vegeta bite harder into his neck, drawing more blood. Did it hurt? He paused for a moment, his heart racing at the thought of hurting his mate. Was Goku too rough.. too big?

"Why are you stopping?" Vegeta had finally let go and leaned back on his hands. His face, though still red, showed he was pleased and wanting more. Slowly, Vegeta thrust his hips, moving them up and down so that his mate's cock was sliding in and out of him. He groaned softly, his breathing getting quicker.

Goku was at a loss of words for a moment, staring at Vegeta while his blood stained Vegeta's lips. But when his mate moved, Goku moaned softly, grasping Vegeta's waist and he started thrusting again. A painful, agonizing slow pace at first, then quicker, harder, driving himself in between Vegeta's legs. Vegeta tossed his head back, moaning louder as he met Goku's powerful thrusts. After a moment, Vegeta moved, wrapping his arms around Goku's neck for support.

- - - Updated - - -

Goku stopped for a moment, breathing irregularly and he kissed Vegeta's lips again, tasting his own blood on them. He circled his hips, causing Vegeta to gasp again.

"Do.. you want me on my hands and knees?" Vegeta felt embarrassed asking, since he'd never allowed that position since he'd been raped on Frieza's ship. It made Goku blink in surprise, but nodded, "Only if you want to.. my love."

Vegeta tsked again, but smiled at his mates loving affection, "You're so corny, Kakarot.."

Vegeta turned around then, wrapping an arm around Goku's neck as Goku wrapped his arm around Vegeta's slim, but muscular, side. Goku entered him again, surprised at how much deeper he was able to go. The thrusting started again, but Goku burned for more. He raised his energy, and soon his hair changed from normal black, to a golden blonde. His eyes from a light hazel to shimmering emerald green. Vegeta gasped. Goku's cock had grown slightly in size and girth and he moaned. Why couldn't he let Vegeta know before he transformed?? Desperate to be at Goku's level of ecstasy, he raised his power level as well, transforming seconds later.

Goku started pounding into Vegeta, holding his thigh with one hand, and the other pulling on Vegeta's shoulder. Goku leaned forward, nipping at Vegeta's shoulder where Goku had already marked him. The scar was deep red, but healed. He positioned his teeth in the same spot and bit down, breaking the skin. Blood flowed into his mouth, which he licked up. Somehow the blood seemed to have triggered his lust and he started thrusting harder into Vegeta. Constant moans and cries of pleasure were pouring from Vegeta's mouth. God, he coukdn't take much more of this.. Vegeta was desperate for Ghost oku's full strength, so he powered up even more. Electricity sparked from the floor he was on as he went up to Super Saiyan 2, his eyes now a bright turquoise color.

Goku was shocked as his mate suddenly powered up, but that didn't stop him. He smirked softly and he started to yell, his power level raising through the roof. He skipped level two and went straight to Three. His golden hair grew down his back to his waist and his eyes turned so dark they were nearly black. Vegeta cried out, unable to match his level.

Goku thrust harder, faster inside, almost breaking his mate. Vegeta nearly screamed in pleasure. Gasps and moans of pleasure falling from his mouth.

"Fuck..." Goku panted, trying to keep at the rhythm, "Vegeta, I'm gonna cum.."

Vegeta growled, turning his head to Goku, "Don't you dare!!"

Goku paused, blushing softly, "But... in my current situation.."

Vegeta rose up, his head still turned, "What do you need me to do?"

"Why don't you tell me what YOU want..." Goku placed a hand under Vegetas chin and he kissed his lips softly.

Vegeta kisses back, smirking before he pulled away from Goku's cock and he turned around, moving both his legs on both sides of his mates body, "Explore me.. all over again."

Goku leans forward, pressing his lips to Vegetas passionately before he softly pushed him to where he was lying down on the ground. Vegeta did so, stretching out his body for Goku. Goku's hands immediately went to Vegeta's side. Vegeta stopped his hands, "No... with your lips."

"Oh, I see what you mean.." Goku smirked again before his lips landed on Vegeta's chest. His tongue traced to one nipple, licking it softly before trailing over to the other one. He assaulted that one just like the first. Vegeta moaned softly, his breath hitching slightly as his head moves back.

Goku's tongue slowly moved downwards, leaving a light trail of saliva down the middle of his chest to his navel. Goku's tongue prodded the little hole, circling softly as he felt his cock, if possible, grow harder. God this was torture...

It was working!! Vegeta couldn't help but smirk as Goku's tongue ran down his body. He wanted Goku to hold on a while longer, delay his climax purposely. Vegeta moaned softly, feeling Goku's tongue travel lower, running alone the top of his cock. God!! Why was he so good at this?! Vegeta's eyes squeezed shut, moaning louder, "God.. Kakarot.."

Upon hearing his name, he purred softly, allowing his tongue to circle the base of Vegeta's member, and then back up to the tip. Goku looked back up at Vegeta, smirking softly before he blew on the head lightly. He felt Vegeta's body shudder, and that's when Goku encircled his lips around Vegeta's cock and sucked, pulling the entire length inside his mouth and throat.

Goku's head moved I-Idiot p and down over Vegeta's length, sucking harder on the tip. Vegeta's breath accelerated, his hips thrusting up into Goku's mouth, "Fuck... so good...."

Goku purred again, shaking his head quickly, making Vegeta's moans louder. He closed his legs, only for a brief minute, over Goku's head. Goku jumped away upon the slap of Vegeta's skin on his face. He pushed down Vegeta's legs after shaking his head again, once more deep throating him.

Vegeta's back arched upwards, his cries getting louder, "F-Fuck.. Kakarot.. I can't... please..."

Goku only sucked harder, growling at hearing Vegeta calm his name so beautifully. He was making Vegeta beg for his cock.

Vegeta's breath was getting quicker and he tugged at Goku's hair, "Kakarot!! I-I'm going to cum!!"

Goku sucked harder, ignoring his mates pleas as he purred again, vibrating his throat just in time to hear Vegeta gasp and cry out as he came inside Goku's mouth. A thin layer trickled out of the side as he pulled his mouth away, swallowing the fluid. Goku wiped it from his face just as an exhausted, powered down Vegeta, who was panting, cringed, "That was completely unnecessary, Kakarot!!"

Goku smirked, still in his Super Saiyan three form and he retorted, "Raging because you finished first and not me?" He slid his cock back inside Vegeta, moaning softly. Vegeta cried out, forgetting Goku had grown and he clasped both hands over his mouth, shutting his eyes in the process.

Vegeta cried out as he felt Goku enter him, his legs wrapped around Goku's waist tightly, groaning, "F-Fuck... Kakarot.."

The sound of Vegetas husky voice filled with lust made Goku thrust harder, deeper still, causing Vegeta to cry out again.

Goku powered down to his normal form now, knowing that he still had over half his energy left. He was prepared to make sure Vegeta stayed weak and he slowed his hips, thrusting slowly.

Vegeta gritted his teeth, glaring up at Goku, "Damn you and your cocky attitude!! You know I hate being teased!"

Goku laughed, "That would be more believable if you WEREN'T as red as a tomato." He poked his mates nose, earning another growl. Goku pulled up Vegeta's leg, softly running his hand along his thigh.

"N-No. Haha!" Vegeta tried to keep a straight face on, even with a shocked look on Goku's face when he uttered a small giggle, "That tickles, don't do that!"

Goku couldn't believe it. He'd finally found Vegeta's ticklish spot. Who knew it'd be on the back of his thigh?? Goku ran his fingers along the soft skin again and Vegeta giggled again, trying to remain angry at the same time, "Haha!! Stop it, baka! Haha ha!"

Goku laughed softly at his mate. Seeing and hearing him giggle like that was too cute. The tickle torture must go on! He held his leg tightly, still tickling the soft skin. Vegeta uttered more small giggles, trying to pull his leg away, "Bastard..." Vegeta was only able to manage that one word out.

Goku took the hint and released his leg, laughing again as he softly caressed Vegeta's face, "You're so cute when you laugh." He leans over, trapping Vegeta's lips in a kiss as he started to thrust his hips, barely pulling out. Vegeta gasped and moaned through the kiss, that blush returning to his face. His hands reached up, running through Goku's hair, tugging softly.

Goku allowed another small growl to emit from his throat, landing a kiss on Vegeta's throat this time. Vegeta leaned back jis head willingly, arching his back and mobing his hips, "Kakarot, I'm going insane.."

Goku bit Vegeta's mark again, emitting another squeal frpm Vegeta before he pulled out and thrust back in, "Like that?" He was whispering into his mates ear.

Vegeta cried out again, his legs tightening around Goku's waist, "Like that.. just.. no more teasing, please!"

Goku smirked softly, "I love it when you beg." He pulled out and thrust in, over and over again, his speed picking up every few thrusts. He could feel that Vegeta was hard again. Soon, Goku was pounding, going as hard as he could, enjoying the yelps and cries from his partner.

Goku was near it, release was coming. Vegeta apparently knew it as well, through the rough thrusts his hand fell to his cock and he was stroking himself softly. The vision nearly sent Goku over the edge and he was hitting that sweet spot harder

After a few more thrusts, Goku moaned loudly, cumming inside Vegeta. His hips slowed, panting, but he finished just in time for Vegeta's body to tremble, arch, and he came as well.

Both were on the ground, panting, and taking a minute to gather themselves. Vegeta groaned as he rose to where he was sitting up, his hand covered in the sticky stuff. He went to wipe it off, but Goku grabbed his wrist, bringing it to his lops and he licked Vegeta's hand clean, sucking on his fingers erotically.

"Trying to make me hard again, Kakarot?" A small smile fell ontp his lips through the blush.

- - - Updated - - -

((Alright guys, that's the end!! To everyone who reads this, please give feedback!! I appreciate any and all!! Even if its criticism!))