The Crystal Hunt - Open

Gladis

Sorry for my absence, everyone.

While it wasn't the appendix as I first expected, it turned out that I have kidney stones, and kidney stones happen to be extremely painful. In other words, the reason I haven't been online is because I really haven't been feeling well, and spent most of the last few days in bed. I'm still in pain, but it's not quite as bad anymore. Give me another few days and I should probably be able to get back on my feet. X3

Again, I'm really sorry. >.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlphaZero

• Gladis

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

• Bishie

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Thank god it wasn't life threatening. Feel better now! Don't apologize for illness, take your time in resting.

Get well soon. Don't apologize, I know all too well about getting sick and stuffs, so take your time and heal up. I look forward to seeing you back on your feet and healthy once more :)

Well, hopefully at some point Blu can be accepted...With him I will be able to make things a bit less dull... ^.^

Ah yes. I was enjoying the RP, then Gladis got sick. I hope they are doing alright. I honestly want to see how this particular Group Role Play will work out. Another thing is see just how

uses Blu. It would be nice to have a more upbeat character, to brighten things just a little bit, oui?

Well...

Au Revoir

• 5 weeks later...

Um, I want to know if this is even still going. It's been a while since ANYONE has posted, plus no one has been approved. That and I made a character to help things move along, and he STILL hasn't been accepted.

I might just drop from the RP if this continues -.-;

• 3 weeks later...

Is it alright if I go ahead and use Blu? I'm not yet willing to give up on this RP, and using him would help get things back in to motion. I might just go ahead and write with him anyways...I don't see why he wouldn't be accepted.

• 1 month later...

It seems that

has been pretty busy lately and she did mention to me that she won't be able to control a large group roleplay like this for the time being. Hopefully when she comes back, we can continue. Until then, I wish you all a wonderful time.