The Crystal Hunt - Open

Gladis

Namnloumlst-4_zpsn9nxsoeg.png

|| Game Master ||

Gladis

|| Genres ||

Prison, Psychological, Science Fantasy, Survival Game

|| Credit ||

Kuro-sama, Ravenwyck and Senketsu for helping me develop the idea.

|| Status ||

Open for Applications

Namnloumlst-6_zpsxf4qmajd.png

Eleven years ago the Nation of Verdant was dragged into a conflict with the neighboring nation Dorn; bringing three years of war upon their land. Sure, it was a conflict Verdant eventually won; but victory didn’t come without its fair share of casualties. Both nations were badly wounded and as such, needed time to heal and once again rebuild themselves. As such, the two nations established a treaty. In order to avoid further conflict, they started collaborating with several political dilemmas. How to deal with criminals was one of them.

Every year The Ministry of Law and Order (MLO for short) and a famous TV company host a reality show called Crystal Wars, in which criminals from both nations are made to participate in a twisted game of ’catch the flag’. What is at stake? Your life.

In recent years a certain reality show known by the name of The Crystal Hunt has gained tremendous popularity among the citizens of Dorn and Verdant. Set on the fairly large dome like space station called Junketsu City. the viwers get to follow said criminals in their struggle to survive. Yes, you heard right. They have actually managed to build an entire city on a space station; and not just any kind of city. A city of which the population consists solely of criminals. It is a city, and a prison. A world where you risk your life every day; your only chance to avoid being eaten, is to eat. To some it may be a blessing, a chance to raise to the top in a society where everyone is on the bottom; but to most it is the very epitome of hell.

You are one of these prisoners.

Namnloumlst-7_zpspeqggnuo.png

The Crystal Hunt is the name of the ‘game’ all citizens of Junketsu are made to play. The concept of it is simple: you take the crystal of another and so gain in wealth. You lose them and die.

The city itself doesn’t use money as currency. Instead, you pay for things with your life. Or rather, you pay with time. The severety of your crime doesn’t matter. Here everyone is treated the same. You start out with 20160 crystal points at their disposal. The same number in minutes equals the two remaining weeks of your life, which is also displayed as a tattoo on your hand.

What is the catch? When the timer reaches zero, you die. Worry not, however. There are several ways to increase your amount of CP. To begin with the players were meant to simply outsmart one another in order to win crystals, and so add the remaining lifespan of another criminal to their own. Nevertheless, just killing them wouldn’t do. As long as your crystal is intact, you can’t die. You can be hurt, you can feel pain… but you are pretty much immortal. As such, the entire game became more of a challenge to the mind than a brutal hands on fight. Nevertheless there are still people using foul tactics such as torture to win.

Throughout the years, some people started seeing how they could take advantage of the game’s mechanics. Since the CP not only allow you to continue living for a set number of days/weeks/years, but also are used as currency - it has to be possible to make CP transactions. Based on this idea the wealthiest and most influential Cyrstal Hunters in the city implemented a few rules which would, to some extent, bring an end to the bloodbath. Instead of head on trying to take another persons crystal, you had to challenge them to something. It could be any kind of game, sports or fight, but it had to be done with both sides agreeing. Before the start of the duel, the involved parties are to make an agreement about how many CP are at stake. After said challenge is finished, the number of CP both sides agreed on will be transferred from the losing parties crystal, to the winners. If the losing party fail to uphold their end of the bargain, they will not suffer any direct consequences, though the winner will not be punished if they drain the entire crystal of the losing player. Not everyone abides to these unwritten rules - but the majority of older players are wise enough to do so.

How the transaction itself works is rather simple. The aforementioned crystal everyone receives when they first arrive at the city, although they variate in size and color, aren’t particularly large and easy to carry with you. You are advised to either always carry it with you, or if you fear that you may not be able to protect it, hide it in a very good place. As long as you’re the only one touching it, everything is alright. However, as soon as another player comes in physical contact with the crystal, they slowly begin to drain your CP. While your countdown decreases, the other players countdown will increase. This can be kept track of by keeping an eye on the numbers on your wrist.

The more CP you own, the higher you will rise in rank. You will also be considered wealthy and due to the amount of time you have, will be capable of buying more. Amongst other things this could for example be a house, a drink at a bar or even a car. Anything, really.

The prisoners will be ranked based on how much CP they possess. The lowest rank being ‘deadman’ and the higest rank being ‘legend’. By converting the number into weeks, you know how long you have left to live.

The Crystal Hunt Ranking System

The prisoners will be ranked based on how much CP they possess. The lowest rank being ‘deadman’ and the higest rank being ‘legend’. By converting the number into weeks, you know how long you have left to live.

Legend: 500001 and above (only one person has reached this rank so far).

Master: 200000 cp - 500000 cp

Expert: 100000 cp - 200000 cp

Challenger: 50001 cp - 100000 cp

Struggler: 30001 cp - 50000 cp

Rookie: 20160 cp - 30000 cp

Deadman: 1 cp - 20159 cp

Unwritten Laws of Junketsu City

Your character doesn’t have to follow these rules. It won’t affect you as a player, but it may bring consequences to your character.

I. Your home is your safe haven. Other players should not challenge you while you are within its walls, just as you should not challenge another player in their home.

II. Both parties must agree on the amount of CP they are willing to risk in a duel. Doing so with eye witnesses present is advised.

III. Foul Play refers to taking crystals without giving the victim a chance to fight and will be punished severely if the culprit is found out.

IV. If the losing party in a CP duel doesn’t pay the promised amount of CP at the end of a duel, they will no longer be protected by the rule forbidding ‘foul play’.

Namnloumlst-8_zpsxg9nally.png

⚔ Proper grammar and spelling are a must. I won’t be super strict about it, but if I see any text speech in the role play itself, I will seriously explode. Write in a way everyone can understand.

⚔ One liners are another big no-no. They are irritating and keep the plot from moving forward, not to mention that they’re boring. I don’t expect your posts to be the size of a novel, but at least write one decent paragraph per post. That would be around a 100 words. It really isn’t a lot, so you should be able to manage, especially if you’re being descriptive. If you write more, that’s great!

⚔ Characters die. It happens. Especially in a setting like this one. Don’t mope about it - you are welcome to continue role playing with a new character.

⚔ Don’t kill other characters without asking for permission. Only I, the GM, is allowed to do that. Don’t worry, I won’t kill your character unless you’ve broken all the rules and I’m kicking you out of the role play. Otherwise it won’t happen unless we’ve discussed it beforehand.

⚔ Drama in the role play is encouraged, drama outside of the role play is forbidden. Should conflicts arise, take it to me immediately. Remember to be friendly and courteous towards your fellow role players.

⚔ Multiple characters are allowed. Just don’t create more than you can handle.

⚔ I don’t want to see any Mary/Gary Sues/Stues! No character is perfect, no character can be loved by all. Especially not these characters. Remember that they are all criminals. They have all done something terrible that got them here in the first place. They're thieves, murderers, rapists and terrorists. That doesn’t mean that everyone has to be completely evil, nor badass for that matter… but the majority certainly shouldn’t be weak and defenseless whimps.

⚔ Which brings me to my next point. Make your character unique, make it interesting. Don’t just pick a cardboard archetype and stick to it all the way. Like that your character’s will end up flat, 2dimensional and incredibly boring. Archetypes can be useful, but try to twist them. Add a flare of your own. Make them unique.

⚔ The crystal points may seem complicated, but they’re really not. We won’t be keeping track of them exactly, so all you need to know is roughly how much time your character has left. I, Gladis, will keep track of it. If you want to know, ask me.

⚔ Due to this, only I, Gladis, am allowed to make time skips, for example. If you want a time skip, please consult me first.

⚔ I do NOT want this role play overrun by ukes. If I see this happening, I will seriously be pissed. Especially if all of them are whimpy, defenseless brats with no backbone of their own. It is an archetype I find incredibly annoying. So, please make sure to keep everything relatively even. That is not to say you can’t make a uke. Uke’s are just as welcome as seme’s and seke’s.

⚔ I’m expecting the majority of the characters to be male, but female characters are also allowed.

⚔ If you have read the rules, please include the word ‘dawn’ somewhere in your character sheet.

⚔ The poeple of Verdant are Kemomim (pull out those cat ears and fluffy dog tails), the people of Dorn are humans.

⚔ These rules may seem strict, but they really are just there to keep everything running smoothly. If you have questions about anything, don’t hesitate to ask. I won’t bite… unless you want me to. ;)

⚔ Most important of all, however, is that you have fun and use your imagination!

Namnloumlst-9_zpsb7t1xi4j.png

You've managed to fight your way through this wall of text? Well done! If I haven't bored all of you too death with all technicalities of the role play, it's time for the character sheet!

Picture:

Name:

Age (18+):

Sexuality:

Position:

Personality/Traits:

Likes (at least 5):

Dislikes (at least 5):

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Greatest Fear:

Nationality (Dorn or Verdant):

Brief History:

For how long have you been here?

What crime did you commit?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AlphaZero

• Gladis

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

• Bishie

large.jpg

Name:

Daisuke Kandaina

Age (18+):

Male

Challenger

Sexuality:

Pansexual

Position:

Seke (leaning towards Uke)

Personality/Traits:

✧Cynical: Dissimulated and with an acid sense of humor, after throwing his whole ethical code in the trash can, Daisuke became a very cynical person. Nothing is sacred for him, and he often ends up getting on the bad side of people thanks to his attitudes and jokes.

✧Manipulative: Daisuke learned that everyone has a vulnerability, and he knows how to find it and hit it. He found out that there is a coin much more expensive then CPs in this game, and it's called information. Know the right stuff about the right people and You're set.

✧Wary: Daisuke is unthrustworthy, therefore, he learned not to trust anyone. He almolst never makes an uncalculated step and his strategys tend to have contention plans covering the whole alphabet. Often he had the opportunity to climb to the next rank, but he opted not to, cause he knew it would call too much attention.

✧Eloquent: He knows how to throw the right words in a conversation. He also knows how not to throw the wrong words in said conversations, wich tends to be a lifesaving skill.

✧Independent: Daisuke got where he is with no help, and that's how he knows how to live.

✧Seductive: There was an old film that says "With pants down no one is quite as grand". Daisuke got this lesson since before he got to this hellish prision, and kept it here. He learned how to be sweet or sour as people like, and found out wich pants fall with more ease, and how to make the ones harder to fall go down. More then only using it to get CPs, he uses it to get things as valuable as: allies, protection, favors.

Likes (at least 5):

✔Information

✔Gratitude

✔People hard to seduce

✔Sex (he actually is a nynphomaniac)

✔Destroying people's innocence.

Dislikes (at least 5):

✘Drama

✘Boring people

✘Cold/Indiferent people

✘Exagerated Romance

✘Naivety

Strengths:

✔Influence

✔Fame

✔Information Booking

✔Recognizing Weaknesses

Weaknesses:

✘No fighting abilities.

✘No gun proficiency

✘Dark Past - Child prostitution isn't exactly seen nicely by people, even criminals.

✘Non-romantic - Daisuke has no idea on how to react to love or passion.

Greatest Fear:

Becoming Mute.

Nationality:

Dorn

Brief History:

WARNING! R+18! YES, THIS EARLY ON.

The moans were filling the room. With one dick in his mouth and the other in his ass, Daisuke was in a specially profitable service. He knew what to do and how to do it, so it didn't take long before he felt the hot semen filling his mouth and ass. He stood up, swallowing the liquid. The cristal was handed to him as previously agreed, and he waited till he drained the full agreed upon amount and handed him back to the owner. That was the daily life of Daisuke in that prision.

When he was outside he used to sell other people's bodies, both figuratively and literally, as he would gain his life as a pimp of childs since the age of 14, enticed by his older brother. As the offers showed up, they started selling the kids to other people. In the end, money started seducing they both, and in time Daisuke's brother sold him, getting him raped by six adults. The weird thing? He liked it, he enjoyed it. He learned in that day that with the right mindset he could enjoy any kind of sexual experiment, and soon he started selling his own body. Doing that, he also learned that men will tell You anything while You are sucking their dicks or fucking you -or being fucked by you, as they prefer.

The thing is, Daisuke was still wanting revenge on his brother, and when he thought he had enough influence to take revenge, he tried it. The result? Arrested for a series of crimes and sent to what people called "Hellish prision". Truth is, after he was arrested he became a menwhore, taking profit of the "game" with his body. In the end, that place became quite enjoyable. He was an expensive manwhore, and still the clients wouldn't stop comming. He became a challenger in no time, using only his ass, dick and mouth. Not once he had to parttake in real challenges, but most often then not the winners would spend their CPs on him. That gave him CP, informations and influence to make his life there quite confortable.

4 Years

Human Traffic, Child Prostitution, Extortion and Attempted Murder

Dawn

I wanna make the dawn of a new character in this game, but I wanna talk to You a bit first about my ideas, I'm adding You as contact
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I accepted your friend request. ^^ So... talk away. I'm more than happy to hear a out your ideas. :3

RAI.full.335573_zps10xlzv5f.jpg

Name:

Seiichi Kurogane

Male

Expert

Nationality:

Verdant

Sexuality:

Pansexual

Position:

Seke - Seme (Good luck trying to dominate him o.o ... hehe, I'd actually like to see someone succeeding. X,D)

Personality/Traits:

✧ Short Tempered: If there is one thing with Seiichi you should be watching out for, it's his incredibly scary temper. He can go from being in a fairly good mood into rage mode in a matter of seconds. Those who have witnessed it can all agree on that it isn't a very pleasant sight.

✧ Unfriendly: Seiichi isn't a people person and he doesn't exactly hold back showing it.

✧ Foulmouthed: His use of language is not always the prettiest.

✧ Determined: Seiichi is extremely determined. Once he sets his mind on something, he won't stop until he's achieved whatever goal he's made for himself.

✧ Stubborn: Sometimes this determination even becomes stubbornness.

✧ Cold: Just as he's unfriendly, he's cold. Seiichi doesn't let anyone close to him, preffering to keep everyone at an arms length.

✧ Passionate: Beneath that cold outerior, however, hides a very passionate being. There are few things he burns for, but when he does burn for something his flames are stronger than ever.

✧ Independent: Seiichi doesn't need to rely on other people. He's perfectly capable of taking care of himself- and he makes this clear to everyone in his surroundings.

✧ Violent and Impulsive: In combination with his short temper... these are not two very good traits to have.

✧ Blunt: If Seiichi has something to say, he'll say it. He's the sort of person that doesn't believe in holding back.

✔ Smoking

✔ Drinking

✔ Reading

✔ Though People

✔ Flowers

Dislikes:

✘ Idiots

✘ Sleeping

✘ Loud Noises

✘ People in General

✘ Being relied on

Strengths:

✔ Exceptionable Combat Skills

✔ Experience

Weaknesses:

✘ Trust Issues

✘ An absolutely horrible Temper

Greatest Fear:

✧ Betrayal

Brief History:

Before war broke out between the two neighboring nations, Seiichi’s life was simple but rich. Living up in the mountains in a small Snow Leopard village, it was only natural that they would suffer hardships. Sometimes the harvest could be bad. During the rain period the roads would often become flooded and traveling was troublesome, and during the winters it could get incredibly cold. Yet all of that seemed trivial when you had family and friends to help you overcome it. At the young age of eighteen, he already had a wife who was expecting his child. Seiichi was content with his life.

Then came the war which would bring everything to ruin. Like many boys his age he was forced into the life of a solider. It was a world he was completely unfamiliar with - and a life he certainly hadn’t asked for. When the war ended three years later, Seiichi could only curse his own fate for not having lost his life in the conflict as so many others. Upon returning home the snow leopard learned that his beloved village had been completely wiped out by enemy forces. With nowhere to go, he was forced to move to the capital. Yet even there his situation didn’t really improve. Seiichi had nothing. For three years he had served and fought for his country and what was he given in return?

An existence of trauma and poverty.

It is not hard to understand what made him lose it. What eventually made him commit the crime. All this pain, trauma, rage and sorrow assembling as he descended into a state of madness. Nevertheless Seiichi had to pay the prize for his crimes, no matter the cause.

It was about three years ago that he first showed in Senketsu City. He’s never been a very talkative or friendly fellow and unlike other people who try to make contacts or join groups for the sake of their own safety, keeps to himself like the lone wolf he is. It is rumored that he has gotten into conflicts with Vincent, the only player to having reached Legend rank thus far on numerous occasions, but if this is true or not only the involved parties would be able to answer. He is also a frequent visitor of the bar Blue Jack.

3 years

Murder

I'm interested. I would like to join as well. I will be adding you as a friend so if needed, I would be able to ask you some questions.

I'm interested. I would like to join as well. I will be adding you as a friend so if needed, I would be able to ask you some questions.

Sounds good. ^^ I'll go accept!

Tsutsugami.Gai.full.1077538_zpsagmhayps.jpg

Name:

Andrew Wilkes

Age (18+):

Male

Challenger

Sexuality:

Bisexual (leaning towards homosexuality)

Position:

Seke

Personality/Traits:

✰ Patient: If there is one thing Andrew is, it has to be patient. Be it with people or just any sort of situation, you will rarely see him freak out or get annoyed over anything. Instead he simply waits patiently for the moment to pass- or whatever it is he's waiting for to come.

✰ Relaxed: As mentioned above, he doesn't usually let things bother him. He's relaxed, at least physically, and rarely agonizes over anything. Then again, he doesn't usually share a lot about himself with other people; rather choosing to listen to their problems instead.

✰ Eloquent: Andrew is eloquent in his way of speech, and knows how to speak with a certain persuasiveness.

✰ Quick Witted: He possesses an alert mind, which means that there are rarely moments when he doesn't know what to say.

✰ Observant: Even if he seems very relaxed and carefree despite his situation, Andrew is very observant of his surroundings and the people he meets. He is capable of picking up on the tiniest of details and rarely doesn't know what's going on.

✰ Manipulative: Despite that pleasant smile he always wears and the charming way he speaks to his customers, few realize that he rarely does something without a reason. Andrew is skilled in the art of manipulation and doesn't hesitate to use it to his own advantage.

✔ Taking to People

✔ Information

✔ Dogs

✔ Mixing Drinks

✔ His Bar

✔ Pleasant Customers

✔ Interesting People

Dislikes:

✘ Troublemakers

✘ Being Outsmarted

✘ Boring People

✘ Cats

✘ Cabbage

✘ Being lied to

Strengths:

✔ Information Brooking

✔ Mixing Drinks

✔ Infiltration

✔ Use of hand guns

Weaknesses:

✘ Dogs- he finds them adorable.

✘ He may be a decent bartender, but he can't hold down his alcohol.

✘ Cats- he's never had a very good relationship with them.

✘ Due to his slender physique, he isn't exactly a beast when it comes to physical strength.

Greatest Fear:

Betrayal

Nationality:

Dorn

Brief History:

Andrew’s childhood wasn’t exactly an unpleasant one. At least not until his teenage years. He grew up in the middle sized town of Bearglove, his parents owning a small pub. The war itself didn’t have too much of an effect on his life. Sure, food became more scarce and the threat of bombings persisted, but luckily his home town didn’t suffer too much damage. The real hardships for Andrew and his family came post-war. Dorn had lost the war and as such, amongst other things suffered severe financial casualties. The war had ended, but the nation was thrown into a state of poverty.

Who was at fault? Since Dorn had lost the war, naturally Verdant was the one’s at fault. At least in the minds of many Dornians. As such it may not come as a big surprise that a fair share of people weren’t too happy about the treaty established between the nations. Even if it was for the greater good of both wounded nations, some of the civillians didn’t wish to see it that way. To them it looked like Verdant was just continuing their quest of conquering Dorn, but now through other means; such as making them completely dependent on the aid of Verdant.

At the very least, these were the speculations of the company teenage Andrew surrounded himself with. He knew they weren’t exactly the best people to hang out with - if his parents found out they would most likely have been furious with him. Yet Andrew was in his rebellious teenage years and naturally did whatever he wanted anyway. Besides, how was he supposed not to adapt that mindset as he watched all the people, including his parents, suffer so badly from the aftermath of war? One thing led to another and before he knew it, Andrew was convicted for a serious case of ’terrorism’, as the government decided to label it.

Andrew’s first weeks in Junketsu City were far from pleasant. For someone like him, even gaining just enough CP to survive for the coming week was a struggle. Sure, he did have some experience with a gun and while he wasn’t terrible at most games… this world was different kind of rough compared to what he was used to. Hadn’t someone like Jack come along and helped him, Andrew most likely wouldn’t have made it. Jack, as everyone called him (although supposedly it wasn’t his real name), took pity on the lad. As time passed, they developed a deep friendship. Together they gathered enough CP to open a bar, which pretty soon became rather popular among the citizens of Junketsu. No longer would they need to fight in order to stay alive. At least not for the most part. Sadly, Jack passed away in an unfortunate incident, leaving Andrew alone with the bar. He still tends to it as he always has and is the perfect person to approach if you’re in need for information. Naturally, said info doesn’t come cheaply.

For how long have you been here?:

2 years

What crime did you commit?:

Terrorism, Vandalism, Rebellion, Theft and Burglary

Jolly.Arcana.Famiglia.full.1656514_zpsj0uuf9vy.jpg

Name:

Vincent Martino

Has been nicknamed Vince and V

Male

Legend

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Position:

Seme

Personality/Traits:

↬ Domineering: Vincent has always been the top dog- and it shows in his behavior. He wants to be in charge, in control of, preferably, everything. Not knowing something or things happening out of his control is, in his opinion, among the worst things in existence. Sadly, this trait can sometimes even go as far as to extend to a form of tyrannical behavior.

↬ Calm: Despite the above mentioned trait, Vincent is usually very calm and composed. Rarely does he show anger- though when he does you better run.

↬ Unpredictable: This change in demeanor can happen in a matter seconds. He can go from seemingly completely calm to murderous, which only people which know him very well and have exceptional perception skills would be able to predict. His actions can also sometimes be the exact opposite of what one would expect, making it exceedingly hard to know how a situation will affect him.

↬ Organized: Nevertheless he is a person who likes to have a certain order in things. That doesn't mean he disposes chaos. As long as it is controlled chaos, Vincent will enjoy it very much. Yet as soon as it goes out of hand... his opinion will change drastically. He is good at organizing both himself and his gang, very much to his advantage.

↬ Sadistic: It isn't the typical, unrefined 'I'll cut you with a knife and it will bring me joy' sort of sadism. Vincent enjoys toying with people- especially mentally. Putting them in certain situations that bring out a specific kind of emotion or challenging them to a mind game they could impossible win is the sort of thing he enjoys. In this aspect, he can be terrifyingly cruel.

↬ Cold: Despite being capable of greeting people with a warm smile and treating them courageously, Vincent is cold. You could perhaps even go as far as to call all of it an act. He doesn't let people close, he rarely shares any of his true feelings with anyone. It is as though he tries to hide his true self from all eyes of the world.

↬ Ambitious: If there is one word that describes him perfectly, ambitious would have to be it. Vincent wouldn't have been able to get where he is if he wasn't. Not only does he always set higher goals for himself, but he also makes sure to reach them.

✔ Good Wine

✔ Cigars

✔ Literature

✔ Control

✔ Obedience

✔ Playing the Piano and Violin

✔ Interesting People

✔ Order

✔ Controlled Chaos

Dislikes:

✘ Disobedience

✘ Unnecessary Conflict

✘ Uncontrolled Chaos

✘ Sauerkraut

✘ Idiocy

✘ Violators of the Unwritten Laws

✘ Confinement✘

✘ Being called "Vince"

Strengths:

✔ He's an excellent leader

✔ Can be very persuasive and overpowering

Weaknesses:

✘ He's lonely

✘ He can't simply let things go, but instead tries to shoulder everything on his own

Greatest Fear:

↬ Confinement

Nationality:

Dorn

Brief History:

Not much is known about Vincents past. Among the citizens of Senketsu, he has become somewhat of a legend. Most likely because he is so far the only one to have reached the ’legend’ rank, but also because he has been around for a very long time. Having spent eight years in this city, he knows his way around it better than anyone. When he first arrived, the place was nothing but a bloody battle field where countless of people would loose their lives daily. Although it is to some extent still true today; with the rules he implemented the battle for life has become far more civilized. Of course, there are still tons of people unwilling to follow the rules- something he has to deal with almost daily. Throughout these eight years, Vincent has gathered a huge following. His gang is in control of most parts of the city, although newer gangs taking control of other territories are slowly beginning to gather.

8 years

Murder, Money Laundry etc. The list is incredibly long.

I'm basically done with my CS. I just need the brief history. It should be done around tomorrow or if I'm lucky, today.

I'm basically done with my CS. I just need the brief history. It should be done around tomorrow or if I'm lucky, today.

Yay, great! ^^

2ngalqg.jpg

Name: Klaus

Nationality: Dorn

Sexuality: Bisexual

Position: Seme

Personality/Traits:

-Composed

-Challenging

-Methodical

-Frugal

-Sarcastic

-Glutton

♥chain-smoking

♥tattoos

♥teasing, tantalizing his enemies

♥gastronomy

♥playing chess

Dislikes :

➳cowardice

➳benevolence

➳impulsiveness

➳sweets

Strengths: Good at interpreting body language, at manipulating and at taking advantage of everything that moves

Weaknesses: Love for procrastination, Negativism, very bad at fist-fighting

Greatest Fear: To die of hunger

Brief History: Aristocrat, successful merchant, renowned strategist, ex-soldier of the Imperial Army of Dorn- all those posh titles erased from official documents, indicating no previous existence. No title, no family name, no identity before war, the only one possession left to Karl is his sentence: war-criminal.

2 years

Killed his squad mates.

2ngalqg.jpg

Name: Klaus

Nationality: Dorn

Sexuality: Bisexual

Position: Seme

Personality/Traits:

-Composed

-Challenging

-Methodical

-Frugal

-Sarcastic

-Glutton

♥chain-smoking

♥tattoos

♥teasing, tantalizing his enemies

♥gastronomy

♥playing chess

Dislikes :

➳cowardice

➳benevolence

➳impulsiveness

➳sweets

Strengths: Good at interpreting body language, at manipulating and at taking advantage of everything that moves

Weaknesses: Love for procrastination, Negativism, very bad at fist-fighting

Greatest Fear: To die of hunger

Brief History: Aristocrat, successful merchant, renowned strategist, ex-soldier of the Imperial Army of Dorn- all those posh titles erased from official documents, indicating no previous existence. No title, no family name, no identity before war, the only one possession left to Karl is his sentence: war-criminal.

2 years

Killed his squad mates.

large.jpg

Name:

Daisuke Kandaina

Age (18+):

Male

Challenger

Sexuality:

Pansexual

Position:

Seke (leaning towards Uke)

Personality/Traits:

✧Cynical: Dissimulated and with an acid sense of humor, after throwing his whole ethical code in the trash can, Daisuke became a very cynical person. Nothing is sacred for him, and he often ends up getting on the bad side of people thanks to his attitudes and jokes.

✧Manipulative: Daisuke learned that everyone has a vulnerability, and he knows how to find it and hit it. He found out that there is a coin much more expensive then CPs in this game, and it's called information. Know the right stuff about the right people and You're set.

✧Wary: Daisuke is unthrustworthy, therefore, he learned not to trust anyone. He almolst never makes an uncalculated step and his strategys tend to have contention plans covering the whole alphabet. Often he had the opportunity to climb to the next rank, but he opted not to, cause he knew it would call too much attention.

✧Eloquent: He knows how to throw the right words in a conversation. He also knows how not to throw the wrong words in said conversations, wich tends to be a lifesaving skill.

✧Independent: Daisuke got where he is with no help, and that's how he knows how to live.

✧Seductive: There was an old film that says "With pants down no one is quite as grand". Daisuke got this lesson since before he got to this hellish prision, and kept it here. He learned how to be sweet or sour as people like, and found out wich pants fall with more ease, and how to make the ones harder to fall go down. More then only using it to get CPs, he uses it to get things as valuable as: allies, protection, favors.

Likes (at least 5):

✔Information

✔Gratitude

✔People hard to seduce

✔Sex (he actually is a nynphomaniac)

✔Destroying people's innocence.

Dislikes (at least 5):

✘Drama

✘Boring people

✘Cold/Indiferent people

✘Exagerated Romance

✘Naivety

Strengths:

✔Influence

✔Fame

✔Information Booking

✔Recognizing Weaknesses

Weaknesses:

✘No fighting abilities.

✘No gun proficiency

✘Dark Past - Child prostitution isn't exactly seen nicely by people, even criminals.

✘Non-romantic - Daisuke has no idea on how to react to love or passion.

Greatest Fear:

Becoming Mute.

Nationality:

Dorn

Brief History:

WARNING! R+18! YES, THIS EARLY ON.

The moans were filling the room. With one dick in his mouth and the other in his ass, Daisuke was in a specially profitable service. He knew what to do and how to do it, so it didn't take long before he felt the hot semen filling his mouth and ass. He stood up, swallowing the liquid. The cristal was handed to him as previously agreed, and he waited till he drained the full agreed upon amount and handed him back to the owner. That was the daily life of Daisuke in that prision.

When he was outside he used to sell other people's bodies, both figuratively and literally, as he would gain his life as a pimp of childs since the age of 14, enticed by his older brother. As the offers showed up, they started selling the kids to other people. In the end, money started seducing they both, and in time Daisuke's brother sold him, getting him raped by six adults. The weird thing? He liked it, he enjoyed it. He learned in that day that with the right mindset he could enjoy any kind of sexual experiment, and soon he started selling his own body. Doing that, he also learned that men will tell You anything while You are sucking their dicks or fucking you -or being fucked by you, as they prefer.

The thing is, Daisuke was still wanting revenge on his brother, and when he thought he had enough influence to take revenge, he tried it. The result? Arrested for a series of crimes and sent to what people called "Hellish prision". Truth is, after he was arrested he became a menwhore, taking profit of the "game" with his body. In the end, that place became quite enjoyable. He was an expensive manwhore, and still the clients wouldn't stop comming. He became a challenger in no time, using only his ass, dick and mouth. Not once he had to parttake in real challenges, but most often then not the winners would spend their CPs on him. That gave him CP, informations and influence to make his life there quite confortable.

4 Years

Human Traffic, Child Prostitution, Extortion and Attempted Murder

Dawn

Both have been approved. ^^

Rp-character_zpsd129e3a7.jpg

Name:

Mordecai Torrence

Male

Master

Nationality:

Dorn

Sexuality:

Pansexual

Position:

Seme (Super Sadistic)

Personality/Traits:

✧ Eccentric: Mordecai is very interested in many things & many places, just when you think you understand him and tastes he throws you for a loop!

✧ Multilingual: The fact that Mordecai is interested in different places has caused him to challange himself to learn as many Languages as he can before he dies.

✧ Chaotic: If there is one thing that Mordecai can't live without it's Chaos! If their is any type of chaos going on in Junketsu City Mordecai has something to do with it!

✧ Cheerful: Mordecai gets enjoyment out of every little thing in his life! At times he can be way to happy and enthusiastic about the things that he does or has done!

✧ Unforgiving: Mordecai hates liars with a passion! Lie, Disobey, or Cross him in a bad way and your done for! No second chances.

✧ Ruthless: The blood in his veins is 30 below, so he has no time to hear your sobbing, begging, or excuses! (i.e. he is a very cold/cut-throat person)

✧ Ruff but awesome lover: Mordecai is definitely on the Sadistic side. That aside he is AMAZING in bed, he knows exactly what to do and when to do it and makes you tingle all over your body especially in your weak spots;)! If you're his (current) lover then his world revolves around you!...But don't get to full of yourself, if any of the other high ranking criminals kidnap you for bait don't expect him to come rescue you! Chances are he's already moved on to the next lover.

✧ Psychotic: Mordecai is totally insane!! But don't let him hear you say that or he'll show how insane he can be!

✔ Piercings

✔ Smoking

✔ Drinking

✔ Tattoos

✔ Blades of any kind

✔ The look on someones face before he kills them

✔ Messing with people psychologically

Dislikes:

✘ Lairs

✘ People calling him crazy

✘ People who think they're a step ahead of him

✘ People with Ocd

✘ Waiting

Strengths:

✔ Reading peoples body movements

✔ Good at using his hyperawareness to find and using others weaknesses against them

✔ Has mastered many different fighting styles

✔ He very good at out smarting someone

✔ Excels at using blades

Weaknesses:

✘ Order

✘ Not being able to take anyone or anything seriously, everything is a game to him

Greatest Fear:

✧ Not being known for a crime he commited

✧ Not learning enough languages

Brief History:

Mordecai was taken to Junketsu City when he was just 20. He was framed for the murder of his mother...but that doesn't mean he isn't gulity of tons of other crimes (including murder). He just happened to go down for somthing he didn't doXD. Mordecai was always a little out there even as a child but when he was just 12 his younger twin was mudered right in front of him! That day lost two things his other half and his sanity. After having his brother die in his arms something just...snapped. Mordecai went after his brothers killer and tore the man to pieces with his bare hands and teeth...literally. Ever since that day Mordecai has lived a life of chaos and crime with no guilt for anything he has done.

7 years

First&Second-Degree Murder, Serial Murder, Drugs, Human trafficking, Assassinations...It's probably Shorter to write the crimes he didn't commitXD

Dawn

I love the character sheet of Vincent Martino. :D He's awesome.

Haha, thank you. ^^ I need at least one sleaze bag, don't I? XD

tumblr_ninrz4fkxR1rrtwcbo1_500.png

Name:

Astor Michaelis

Male

Struggler

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Position:

Uke

Personality/Traits:

✰High-functioning autistic: Astor exhibits many traits of a high-functioning autistic. He struggles with dealing with others and expressing himself.

✰Emotionally detached: His emotional detachment, along with his intelligence and physical capabilities resulted in him being a elimination savant. He's bad with personal relationships, as he is unable to communicate properly. He will rarely smile.

✰Caring yet not caring: Despite his emotions being as it is, he will value the person closest to him and will occasionally show it. He values other people not by rank, history, or affiliation, but by utility.

✰Skilled: He specializes in assassination and is skilled in the usage of guns and knives. He's also very adept in the art of cooking and cleaning. When sleeping, seemingly nothing will be able to wake him up.

✰Calm: He rarely loses his temper, usually because nothing seems to rile him up. When he does lose his temper, it's best to pray to every god known to man.

✰Humorous: Despite being stone cold sober, he has the tendency to joke a bit when it comes to the occasion.

✔Literature

✔Sleeping

✔Sushi

✔Good art/music

✔Persuasive people

✔Stuffed animals

Dislikes:

✘Pity

✘Bugs

✘Unkempt appearances

✘Low-class foods

✘People who want absolute obedience from him

Strengths:

✔Independent

✔Tactics

✔Hiding

✔Usage of guns and knives

✔Doesn't mind loneliness

Weaknesses:

✘He's unable to keep close relationships.

✘He's unable to sleep without something to hold.

✘He's not that good at fist fights.

Greatest Fear:

Closed, tight spaces

Nationality:

Dorn

Brief History:

Astor was the youngest son of the Michaelis name; an aristocratic family trained in the art of assassination and murder. Despite being the youngest, he was the best out of his ten other siblings. This was due to inability to produce accurate emotions and his abnormal intelligence. On a mission to assassinate the president of the Chile, Sebastian Alcuard, a small blunder he had made prevented him from escaping. He had succeeded in his mission, even doing more then what was required by killing everyone related to the president, but failed to do what he was trained in most; escaping. Not much is known about him because of his tight-lipped background. He was sent to Junketsu at the age of 18.

1 year

Assassination and mass murder

Dawn.

tumblr_ninrz4fkxR1rrtwcbo1_500.png

Name:

Astor Michaelis

Male

Struggler

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Position:

Uke

Personality/Traits:

✰High-functioning autistic: Astor exhibits many traits of a high-functioning autistic. He struggles with dealing with others and expressing himself.

✰Emotionally detached: His emotional detachment, along with his intelligence and physical capabilities resulted in him being a elimination savant. He's bad with personal relationships, as he is unable to communicate properly. He will rarely smile.

✰Caring yet not caring: Despite his emotions being as it is, he will value the person closest to him and will occasionally show it. He values other people not by rank, history, or affiliation, but by utility.

✰Skilled: He specializes in assassination and is skilled in the usage of guns and knives. He's also very adept in the art of cooking and cleaning. When sleeping, seemingly nothing will be able to wake him up.

✰Calm: He rarely loses his temper, usually because nothing seems to rile him up. When he does lose his temper, it's best to pray to every god known to man.

✰Humorous: Despite being stone cold sober, he has the tendency to joke a bit when it comes to the occasion.

✔Literature

✔Sleeping

✔Sushi

✔Good art/music

✔Persuasive people

✔Stuffed animals

Dislikes:

✘Pity

✘Bugs

✘Unkempt appearances

✘Low-class foods

✘People who want absolute obedience from him

Strengths:

✔Independent

✔Tactics

✔Hiding

✔Usage of guns and knives

✔Doesn't mind loneliness

Weaknesses:

✘He's unable to keep close relationships.

✘He's unable to sleep without something to hold.

✘He's not that good at fist fights.

Greatest Fear:

Closed, tight spaces

Nationality:

Dorn

Brief History:

Astor was the youngest son of the Michaelis name; an aristocratic family trained in the art of assassination and murder. Despite being the youngest, he was the best out of his ten other siblings. This was due to inability to produce accurate emotions and his abnormal intelligence. On a mission to assassinate the president of the Chile, Sebastian Alcuard, a small blunder he had made prevented him from escaping. He had succeeded in his mission, even doing more then what was required by killing everyone related to the president, but failed to do what he was trained in most; escaping. Not much is known about him because of his tight-lipped background. He was sent to Junketsu at the age of 18.

1 year

Assassination and mass murder

Dawn.

Both have been approved!

I think I'm risking my character's life here labeling him as a struggler, but he is pretty new.

Nah, he won't die that quickly. XD It's good to have a few newcomers. Not everyone can be a veteran. o.o

I'm glad he won't be expected to die anytime soon. I look forward to participating in this RP. This is my first Group RP, so please bear with me. :D

I love Michaelis. I can't wait to meet him *perverted smile*.

Btw, aren't here too many semes?

I don't think so. A lot of characters are sekes, so they'll be able to serve as ukes. We'll be getting another seke who's leaning towards being a uke too... and one character who's strictly uke. I'm still considering making a fourth and last character. He'd be seke in the direction uke as well... and from Verdant. I think we only have one character from Verdant so far. o.o

Ok. If those who are seke are willing to be ukes, then I guess it is fine.

I can't wait to start this rp. It somehow reminds me of hunger games. :-?

Ok. If those who are seke are willing to be ukes, then I guess it is fine.

I can't wait to start this rp. It somehow reminds me of hunger games. :-?

It was inspired by a number of things. Hunger games was one of them. XD I'll try to get it up sometime today. ^^

Thank you for the compliment. :D I'm glad you like him. I guess I have some before the RP starts, hopefully it starts after my finals end. Haha.