Iggy's Birthday Present ~USUK~

0emma0

(From July 4th, 2014!)

Happy fourth! I just wanted to write some USUK today, and it's America's birthday (shut up, it's 12:37 AM), so . . . let us begin!

This is short, sorry. Well, it's fluffy! If you're in the mood for USUK cuteness—here it is!

England sneezed again into another tissue, tossing it into the garbage can. "I really hate being sick . . . ." He shook his head, trying to clear it, and focused his green eyes on the pale blue door. He waited for it to open from his crouched position, hidden from any eyes that would peer through the piece of wood. He stifled another cough when he heard the door slam open.

Who else would slam the door open like that but America?

Sure enough, the blond megane walked out of the World Meeting, ready to take his break. He had a hamburger in hand, a rumbling stomach, and an extra bounce in his step. It was the fourth of July, which was his birthday.

I wonder where Iggy is? He didn't show up at the meeting today, which is odd. Usually, he's one of the first people there! Maybe he's sick; it is my birthday, after all. America shrugged and looked for a place to eat, rounding the corner.

England sighed. Now's my chance; I'd better take it! He stepped out of his hiding place, dusting himself off with nervous fingers, and anxiously walked to America.

"Oh, hey, England! Where were you?" His brilliant blue eyes saw that they were alone. "Have you been here this entire time? Arn't you sick?"

England blinked at all of the questions, shaking his head. "To answer your questions, I was sitting against that wall, yes, and yes. I, uh, just wanted to give you your birthday present."

"Ooh~ Where is it?" America smiled and excitedly looked around the empty hallway. "Is it in a big box with a bow? Knowing you, you'd probably give me a book for a present."

"Nope. It's right here." England, pushing away his anxiety, leaned forward and connected his lips to the other man's, closing his eyes.

America's blue eyes opened wide with shock at the sensation. He almost surprised himself by realizing that he . . . kinda—err, really—liked it.

The kiss was soon over as England pulled away; the two were blushing heavily.

"Uhm, yeah! H-happy birthday . . . ," England stuttered, hand resting on the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"Don't be silly—that was the best birthday present ever!" America laughed happily, drawing England into a hug.

"R-really?" England sighed in relief.

"Yep! By the way, you suck at hiding your feelings, dude. Everyone knows about your 'thing' for me."

"Do you have a 'thing' for me?" England asked, hugging his crush back.

"I think I do, 'cuz I just can't stop noticing your adorableness and sexiness and—you know—everything all the time! Those are signs of a crush, right? And increasing heart rate and clumsiness—though I guess I am pretty clumsy anyway—and happiness and—"

"Stop talking and kiss me again, then," England commanded, shutting the younger nation up with another kiss.

"Okay~" America smiled into the kiss.

"Oh, yeah"—England pulled away—"happy birthday."

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 0emma0

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic