큰 꿈: Big Dreams (1x1 Funny Otaku and ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~)

~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

The Plot: How does it feel to be a fan of someone who doesn't even know you exist? Wish you could change that? Well, now you have the chance to, since that certain someone is now going to your college, and is in some of your classes. Say hello to Shun Taeyo, the talk of the town, the big cheese, the hottest guy right now. What would it feel like to be able to know him, to see him in a different light? Wouldn't it be great? Or would it be the worst thing that ever happened to you?

My Character:

The Korean Pop Star, Everyone's Idol

eb1cdb10.jpg

General Information

Name: Shun Taeyo

N/N: Shu-Yo

Birthday: March 23

Ethnicity: Korean/Japanese

Home Country: Korea

Race: Human

Sexuality: Bi

Appearance:

Height: 5' 9"

Weight: 130lbs

Eyes: A light icy blue, like the eyes of a Husky. Has dark red/brown thin eyebrows set above his eyes, and black thick eyelashes

Hair: Medium red in color, very shaggy, medium length

Skin: Tanned peach/ivory

Body: Thin, but fit

Markings/Tattoos/Scars/Etc: Has a dragon on his left shoulder and a tiger on his right shoulder.

_tiger10.jpg

Clothing: Wears slightly baggy clothing, comfortable to move in, but stylish. Usually wears a plain t-shirt of any color, and a button up shirt over it, with or without a collar, and some sort of design on it. He wears jeans or slacks, doesn't matter the color. Usually has some sort of decoration, either a chain or a belt. Wears skater shoes or converse styled shoes.

Jewelry/Extra: Wears dangling silver cross earrings, and a silver cuff on his right ear. Sometimes wears a necklace of some sort.

Personality: Very outgoing, but can be shut-off at times. He's bright, and is fun to hang out with. He's sort of an ass at times, letting his popularity get to his head. He's not a bad guy though, and will do anything for his friends. Is a definite heart breaker.

Saying: "Joesonghabnida geu agi e daehae , dangsin-ui ma-eum-eul apeuge haneun geos-eul uimihaji anh-assda."

Meaning: 'Sorry about that babe, I didn't mean to break your heart.'

Background/History: Started his life of fame when he was young, first being a model, then an actor, and now a k-pop star. He grew up in Korea, but moved to Japan when he was 14. He's lived in several of the major cities of Japan, and currently resides in Tokyo. He still does some modeling and a little acting, but keeps his main focus on his job as a k-pop/j-pop singer.

Extras: Loves cats and dogs, wishes he could have one of his own. He loves classical music, as well as orchestral.

Abilities/Other:

*Is in the k-pop group '크로스 파이어' (Cross Fire)

*Sings

*Dances really well

*Can play the guitar

*Is a good artist

*Can cook decently

Theme Song:

"What the hell do you mean you want to go to college?!?!" A young lady was yelling at a handsome young man, her eyes bulging, her face red. She kind of resembled a spitting viper, or a tiger on a rampage. There was paper at her feet, as if they'd been thrown to the floor in a fit of rage. The young man was sitting on a lounge chair, his legs pulled up on to the seat, crossed over the other. He had an amused smile on his lips, and despite the fact this lady was screaming at him, he looked quite calm.

"Exactly what I said Mitsukuni. I'm going to the college here in Tokyo, you know the one I told you about? And you can't stop me." He stands up, stretching his arms over his head. The look on Mitsukuni's face was priceless, as she watched him leave the room. "B-but...Shun!" She hurries after him, and catches up to him right as he was exiting the building. He glances back at her, and grins. "You coming with? I thought you had papers to fill out..." Without waiting for an answer, he walk off, leaving a dumbfounded Mitsukuni behind.

Living the life of a celebrity wasn't all it was cut out to be. But for Shun Taeyo it was every thing; he wouldn't trade it for the world. As he walked down the sidewalk of the street he was on, he grins when people call out to him, get excited seeing him there. He waves back, continuing to walk. Some would think it unwise for him to be out, but he knew he was safe. There were several agents keeping an eye on and out for him, so he didn't worry.

As he walked, he decided to stop by the college. Checking the time, he knew classes would be ending in a bit, by the time he got there they'd be over. He reaches the college, and goes inside, glancing back as two of the agents followed him inside, and smiles at them, his grin goofy. He then looks around, just as students were filing out of their classes. After mere seconds, they notice him, and get excited. He smiles and greets them, giving autographs, handshakes, you name it. He notices one person in particular...

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Funny Otaku

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

General Information

Name: James Butler

Birthday: March 1

Ethnicity: American

Home Country: America

Race: Human

Sexuality: Gay

Appearance:

Height: 5'

Weight: 90 lb

Eyes: Light Hazel eyes

Hair: Shortish, brown and shaggy

Skin: Tan

Body: Thin and Scrawny

Markings/Tattoos/Scars/Etc: Scars from a suicide attempt at age 12, and another at age 14. He has Tattooedd wings on his back too.

Clothing: Wears a short sleeve t-shirt under a cotton flannel or long sleeve button up. Jean or sweats. Wears black converse.

Jewelry/Extra: Wears silver ring on ring finger sometimes..was his grandmothers.

Personality: Very shy, try's to keep to himself. He loss animals and is majoring in animal care and wants to be a traveling vet. He is not shy around animals, treats them very kind and loves them. He tries to get along with humans but have issues with that. He is very introverted and lives by himself.

Saying: 'Peace can only come when you except yourself.'

Background/History: His mother passed from cancer when he was 12,Making him fall into deep depression. He had no dad so he moved in with his grandmother. During he's preteen and teen years he learned about cutting and started to do it..He found relief but it was okay until he was 14 and was sent to a mental hospital for 6 months when he went back he stopped and put all his focus into caring of animals. His grandmother was very kind to hims and when he graduated high school and decided to go to school in Japan for a exchange program she gave him her ring. He has been living in Japan for only 4 months now and ever since he was young loved Korean pop and Japanese's pop..He fits in in school is just to quiet.. But loves going to school.

Extras: Has an apartment, has a bunny named hope, he is white and has blue eyes.

Abilities/Other:

*can attract/calm any animals

*very smart

*Very fast runner was on high school track team

*Terrible cook

*works in a Cafe

Theme Song:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

It was a normal day James Butler, he got up drank some coffee, and called his grandmother keeping her updated. Like always she asked when he was gonna get a boyfriend for her to meet.

"Grandma.Give me sometime.." He sighed, saying he loved her and hung up. On the way there he grabbed another coffee.

He got to class yawning it was his requiered math course and almost falling asleep. He now knew Japenese fluently but still hated math..

Next was his favorite class! Animal caring, today he had brotton his bunny, the teacher said it would be fine. They used it to slow how to properly do medical things and caring thing to it.

AT the end of the day he was tired and didn't want the bunny in his small cage so he held it and attached the cage to his backpack. The bunny had softy fur and was asleep in his arms.

"I love you." He whispered to it.

All the sudden a crowded started to form and people were pouching him

"Hey stop I have a tiny animal." He yelled, but his yelling was more of a drown into the crowd.

He finally got through the people and saw the person they were crowding around. Shun Taeyo.

"Holy Shit." he whispered under his breath. He was his favorite artist.

The person he was looking...was... Shun's eyes widen as he sees what was in the guy's arms, and a huge smile forms on his lips. "Ehhh?!?! Kawaii!!!" A bright blush of excitement forms on his cheeks, and he moves over to the bunny holding young man, and smiles. "It's so cuuute!!!!" He smiles widely, his eyes shining with giddiness. The other students were looking at each other, and some of the girls were giggling atShun's enthusiasm. "May I pet it? I've always wanted a bunny, or a cat, or a dog...but...I can't have one." He pouts playfully.

If he was given permission, he gently pats the bunny, using his forefinger to rub the bunny softly in between the ears. It was so soft on his fingers, he smiled more. "He really is cute." Shun repeats, smiling at the young man holding the bunny. "Gotta go though...bye bunny! And bunny holding guy!" He turns around, and waves, exiting the crowd and the building itself. He let's the huge grin fall off his face, but still felt giddy from seeing the rabbit. He loved all things furry, but his favorite were cats and dogs. He walks a bit, checking the college grounds, and finds a bench, sitting down on it. It was out of view, so he wouldn't worry about too many people. He pills out a notepad, and a pencil, and begins drawing a picture of the rabbit he'd seen. He liked drawing the animals he's met. He was a good drawer too, so the pictures he drew looked pretty acurate.

James stood there in awe..The man in front of him was one of his idols...When he asked the question he nodded. He allowed him to pet it. It lasted literally a minutes and James just stood there awkwardly. He was hotter then he had expected....So hot....Even after he had left James just Stood there awkwardly, not believing what had just happened....Why was he at his college....He thought for awhile then realized he should probably get to work.. He's boss was chill as log as he kept Hope in his cage.

He could walk there from here. SO he did. When he get to work, he put hope in the back and sat behind the counter, the Cafe was a small rundown one almost no one went to anymore. But it payed him good money.

After finishing the drawing, he slips the notepad back into his pocket, along with the pencil, and stands up from the bench he'd been sitting on. He glances around, and sees a little alleyway that led from the school mischievous grin forming on his face. "Time to ditch these guys." He mutters to himself, and slips down the alleyway, eventually losing his 'shadows' and was finally on his own for once. He looks around at the shops that were on the street he'd exited on, eventually entering a rather run down looking cafe.

There was no one at the front, so he carefully makes his way to the counter, looking around. He leans over the counter, peering into the doorway that led to the back of the building. "Helloooo~?" He calls, tapping on the bell on the counter. "I'd like to order something please." He sighs, and stands up straight, turning in a full circle as he stood there,taking in the view of the cafe around him. Reaching into his pockets, he pulls out his phone, the most updated of smartphones, and looks at the time. It was around 4:00. He knew that Mitsukuni probably wondered where he was. But he didn't really care. She was too much of a worry wart. Placing the phone back in to his pocket, he sits down at one of the table, relaxing in the chair, waiting for someone to show up.

He had ran to the back to make some coffee for himself. He had change into his uniform, It was black dress pants, black button up, whit vest and white apron that waiters wore. He heard the bell it surprised him. He walked out then he saw him....He was one his phone at his table..He walked over slowly to him...

"Hello sir." He stutter nervously.

"What can I get you." He moved his hair so he could take in the other man's presents more.

Looking up, he smiles, then smiles even wider when he sees it was the bunny boy from before. "Hello! Um, I'd like uh...what do you suggest? I don't usually get my own food or drinks..." He grins, rubbing the back of his neck. It was true, most of the time jt was either Mitsukuni or one of theagents who went and got him this kind of thing if he wanted it. "Just um, get me what you suggest I guess. Oh, and thanks for letting me pet the rabbit you were holding."

He feels his phone vibrate, and checks it, sighing softly. 'Where are you?!? Is it true you ditched the agents? Get back to the building pronto young man!' Shun simply deletes the message, and then turns his phone off. "Anyways, just get me anything. I'm willing to try whatever." He smiles at the other guy.

James nodded blushing. He went to the back...He was making something he always made for himself but wasn't technically on the menu. It took him a few and he walked out.

"Hey..SO this isn't on the menu but a latte with chocolate, carmel and a blueberry scone..." His blush had grown as he set the items on the table.

" I hope you like it...I really like your music and face.." He muttered. 'WAIT DID I JUST SAY FACE' He thought he didn't mean too.

He watches as the guy goes to the back, and waits a bit, staring out the slightly tinted window while he waited. He hums a tune, it was to something he was working on recently. An upbeat song, like many of his songs, catchy and with great music to go along with it. When the other returned, he smiles brightly, and sits up straight, listening to what the other said, explaining what he'd made. It sounded delicious, and when he took a sip, he smiles even wider. "Wow! This is really good! It's like nothing I've ever tasted before!"

He glances at the other when he some up again, saying something to him. "Yeah, I really do like it. And thanks, I'm glad you like my music. And face, so it seems." He chuckles, showing the other that he was totally cool with the awkward thing he'd just said. He bites into the scone, and savors it's flavor, and takes another sip of the drink. "By the way, what do I owe ya?" He pulls out a wallet from his back pocket, and waits for the other to tell him what he owed.

"It's okay...your like..really famous...it's on the house." He said, by this point he was completely red.

"Sorry for being akward." He said covering his face and running to the back. He was so embarrassed...He had a crush on tho guy since he was like 13. He Sat and looked at his rabbit.

"Hope what do I do I've liked him...he was the guy that helped me figure out I was gay....."

He started to cover his face and feed his rabbit.....

"What do I do....!!!"

"Nah, I insist..." He pulls out some money, and hands it to the other male, a smile on his face. "Even though I'm famous, I still want to pay you. It tasted awesome." He watches as the other walks away, wondering just why the other guy was so nervous. He'd noticed how red the guy's face had gotten, it looked adorable. He finishes his drink and scone, then stands. However, he didn't want to leave, so followed the way the other took, and finds him feeding the rabbit from before, whispering something to it.

He coughs slightly, to let the other know he was there. "From before, you don't need to apologize for being awkward. To be honest, I'm a little nervous myself. I'm not sure how to talk to people like you...so this is new for me." He pauses, and moves so he was standing next to the other. "Is it alright if i stay a bit longer? I don't want to leave just yet." He grins a little, blushing a little himself.

James laughed nervously.

"It's fine no one comes anyway.....I really...like your sining you helped me a lot when i was like 13..... I guess you were like 14 then..."

He blush covering his face. He opened the cage and held onto hope it always calmed him.

"Love you hun." He whispered to it feeding it a carrot.

"So why were you at the college......your so cool."

He blinks, his own blush deepening when he hears what the other says, rubbing the back of his neck. "Wow, you've listened to me that long? Hehe, that's cool. And yeah, I started my singing career when I was 14." He was impressed that the other had stuck with him so long. That was definitely dedication. He watched as the other picked up his rabbit, smiling as he watched him feeding it a carrot.

He then tilts his head when he was asked why he was going to college, saying he was so cool. "Eh, I'm not THAT cool. But I'm going cause I want to try something normal people do...college is normal right?" He grins, chuckling a bit. He falls silent, looking at the rabbit with longing in his eyes, as if he really, REALLY wanted to hold it or pet it again..

He looked at the other man.

"You are totally cool! Dude everyone in my high school in america had you on there iPods." He laughed. He starred at him again...His hair was longer then his own and a little less shaggy...But he could imagine wrapping his fingers through it. He shook his head...No i shouldn't think about it like that for a guys just met.

"Hey you look like you wanna hold him..You can..Iv'e had him for 2 years now so he's pretty nice....I wonder what are you majoring in you already are famous and have a great job?"

His eyes widen at the prospect of people in AMERICA buying his music, and his grin grows wider. "Wow, that's news to me. I've never been there before, but someday I'd like to." He felt really at ease around this guy, and felt really good that he was able to talk so normally to a regular person. His smile grows when the other offers to let him hold the rabbit, and he blushes more, nodding yes. He carefully takes the rabbit, cradling it against his chest, feeling giddy from being able to hold the rabbit.

Petting it softly, he listens to the other's question about what he'd be studying. "Oh, this and that. Art, literature, cuisine/cooking, and my favorite, animals!" Each time the other spoke, he could feel the other's eyes on him, making him wonder...

"By the way, what's your name? You obviously know mine but...I don't know yours. I mean, I could just continue calling you rabbit boy." He laughs, but really wanted to know the other's real name.

He scratches his neck. He was smiling at the mans reaction to the rabbit..

"You like animal? That great I want to be a vet..Or a traveling vet...." He mumbled....He looked at his eyes they were icey blue.

"My..My name Is James." He blushed.....

"Of course I know your name all the girl in my school that were in the Japanese club with me were drooling over you." He added but didn't add how he was too..He would talk for hours on the phone with his Best friend about how he was so hot.

"I mean really...I can't tell you the stuff they sailed they would do to you." He laughed..But he also use to say...he would do anything that shun would want like his little pet... He blushed madly at the thought.

He nods at the question if he liked animals, smiling as well. His career choice was interesting. A vet. When the other told him his name, he tilted his head slightly. He wasn't too good with many English words, and this was obviously an English name. "Jemesu...?" He laughs apologetically. "Sorry, I'm terrible at English." He listened to the other again, an interested look in his Husky blue eyes. "You have an Japanese club too? Sounds interesting. Same with these 'things' the girls would do. Maybe."

He laughs, this conversation was so fun to him. He was a bit oblivious to the vibes that James was giving off, but he wasn't totally ignorant. He sighs softly, glancing at a clock on the wall. He felt terrible, but he knew he'd have to go soon, or else Mitsukuni would send agents looking for him. "I'll stay a bit longer, but then i have to go." He puts. "I don't wanna go, I'm having too much fun..."

He smiled it's okay. He thought.

"Sorry...I'm really awkward and ramble and ay i know the english langurs is hard if you need any help just asks me." He smiled. He took back his bunny.

"This here is hope. My grandmother got him for me...It was my 17th birthday..she's a great woman." He smiled and kissed her ring, he always did that it was just a way for him not to be so far away. She was really his life line....Her smile made everything okay....She visited almost everyday to the mental hospitals...Saying my mother was watching me and wanted me to live...He missed her but he knew he wanted this school.

"Hehe, that would be really cool." He reluctantly lets go of the fluffy bunny, but smiles. He listens to what James told him about how he'd gotten it from his grandmother. He felt really weird, listening to something like this from someone he'd just met, but...he couldn't not say anything, though he wasn't sure what to say. "It was nice for her to do that things for you. I don't see too much of my family. They live all the way in Korea." And besides...he doubted they'd want anything to do with him, not now anyways.

"Well, I gotta get going. See ya later Jemesu!" He waves, and turns to leave, walking g out the room then turns to leaves, leaving the building. He walks a bit, before turning his phone back on, calling Mitsukuni to send a ride to pick him up. He eventually got back to where he was living which was one of the most rich apartment complexes in that part of Tokyo, and flops onto the couch, turning the TV on to drown out any whining from Mitsukuni. He sighs, now totally bored. He knew he should be working on music, but didn't feel up to it.

James stayed for a few more hours, two more costumers came. Soon it was time to leave. He walked to the subway and took it his stop. He lived in an old run down, one room apartment. But he loved it, He was use to living in a middle class house but here he did appear poor, but that was only because he had to work for rent and pay college, though his grandmother was still helping him. He walked up the stairs Hope in his arms, dead asleep, today had been an eventful day. He smiled thinking he head talk to Shun...It was cute how he pronounced his name... He blushed thinking about it. He took out his old iPhone 4 and called his grandmother on Skype so he could cook too..Last year he had work everyday for 5 hours for 2 months, to save up so on her birthday to give her the newest iPad and show her how to use skye..It was totally worth the effort.

"Hey grandma." He said. It was early morning for her. YAY. Time difference...not. When he moved out here they both decided no matter what time it was when either of them called they would answer..Sometimes she would wake him up from a dead sleep at 5 am to tell him how good her friends son did at his job..But it kept them on their toes.

"Hey honey what are you cooking." He explained it was just ramen. Then explained the day to her. and all the details that were in his mind.. She repeated over and over again 'Just ask the guy out honey' As he ate they talked more about school and life and how his meds were and if he had talked to his therapist. He loved this woman...It was late now and he said 'goodnight.' they hung up. He Put Hope in his home cage and put some food and water in it for the night. He grabbed his 'Will Grayson, Will Grayson' book and started to read in his bed...He loved the book and it was probably the 4th time reading it.

After a few hours of just flipping through channels, Shun turns off the TV, knowing Mitsukuni had gone home by that point, so he didn't need to worry about her nagging him. He sighs, getting up from the couch, and making his way to the kitchen, tries to decide what he wanted to eat, settling on some Cup O' Noodles, and a can of beer from the fridge. He sighs as he slurps the hot noodles, then drinks the cold beer, standing on the balcony that was attached to the living room part of his apartment complex. Once finished, he heads inside, deciding to take a bath.

While the water ran into the tub, he thinks about what had happened that day, a smile forming on his face. It had been a really good day. The tub finishes filling up, and he undresses, his body one of perfection. He steps into the water, relaxing as he sinks into the very warm liquid, sinking all the way to just above his upper lip. Sighing, he closes his eyes, just enjoying the water for a bit.

Meanwhile, a friend of James texts him. 'hey, guess what? You'll never believe what I found out yesterday. Shun Taeyo's address! I thought, since you live in Tokyo, you should totally check it out!' It was o e of his friends from America, in the Japanese club. With the text was an address written down. And, unknowingly to the girl, it was the actual correct address.

James looked at his phone and laughed...Oh god jenny thinking it's the real address. He smiled texting her.

'Hun I met him today..he goes to my college I'm not that thirsty i would stalk him.' He smiled setting the phone down..He thought of Shun...How his hair brushed his cheeks..the way his eye perked up at seeing hope..he was so cute.....ugh he shouldn't be thinking this now that he knows him...Sure he had touched himself to Shun before making it even more awkward...He was a hot guy he thought he would never meet..But now...ugh..he turned rolling around embarrassed at himself...

'WHAT?!?! No fng way! Ur so lucky! Gah, you meanie, I wish I was there! But srsly, you should check that address out. U know u want to! ;) xxx kisses. I gotta go get ready for school. Laterz!~

After relaxing in the tub for a but longer, he washes off, and then gets out, letting the water drain while he dried off, and then moved from the bathroom to his bedroom. Once there, he pulls on some boxer styled Pajama pants, leaving his chest bare. He yawns, and climbs into his huge bed, sleeping on top of the blanket, since the weather recently has been really hot. He looks at his phone, the light glowing in the dark room, and he sighs. Just once, he'd like to have an actual friend come see him or text him or SOMETHING. But he doubted that would ever happen.

Setting his phone down on the bed side table, rolls onto his back, staring up at the ceiling, the happenings of that day once more flashing through his head, causing a smile to form on his lips. At least ONE good thing had happened to him that day.

He fell asleep thinking about shun..his way he said his name..the way he spoke..Ugh this is bad he thought...

It felt like minutes but soon he was listening to his alarm.he got up and took a shower letting the cold water brush off him.

In 30 minutes he was at school with coffee in hand. He walked to his first class....Math...noooo. When he got there he saw one of the really smart kids who would help him out, Rei.

"Hey..can you help me with this problem." He showed him and rei nodded. He liked Rei and he was more in his league then shun..They were getting closer and rei was bi..So he hoped maybe one day they would go out..It was more realistic then with shun.

That morning he was to go to a photo shoot, but after he had the rest of the day off. He knew where he was going to go, and once his appointment was over, he gets into the car that was waiting for him, and tells the driver where to go. After about ten minutes, they arrive at the school, and he gets out, waving off the car and heads inside. That day he was wearing a dark green and black striped short sleeve hooded shirt, grey knee length shorts with chains from the pocket to the belt loop, and black converse shoes. On both his wrists were black sweat bands. And of course he was wearing his trademark cross earrings and cuff earring.

He makes his way through the college, looking in each door, just seeing what was going on, since he didn't officially start clauses till the week after next. Stopping in front of one door, he looks inside, and sees a familiar face. A grin forms on his lips, and he opens the door, walking over to him. He raises his hand in greeting, a huge smile shining brightly. "Yo, Jemesu! Nice to see you again!" He could feel others staring, but he was only focused on James.