What kind of Yaoi Otaku are you?

Virdian*

The conventional one - You are a mix out of the 'perverted' and 'sweetie' one. That means you enjoy watching cute romances, at the same time you are addicted to hot guys and sex scenes ^_^ that makes you the typical Yaoi Otaku ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

• ~Mitsukuni~

• Freaky Tiger

• -Hideki-

The conventional one

You are a mix out of the 'perverted' and 'sweetie' one. That means you enjoy watching cute romances, at the same time you are addicted to hot guys and sex scenes ^_^ that makes you the typical Yaoi Otaku ;)

• 1 month later...

The conventional one

You are a mix out of the 'perverted' and 'sweetie' one. That means you enjoy watching cute romances, at the same time you are addicted to hot guys and sex scenes ^_^ that makes you the typical Yaoi Otaku ;)

omg ... So Trueee

• 3 weeks later...

The sweetie

You love cute romances and are totally into a love relationship between uke and seme.

• 2 weeks later...

hmm....I came out being The Conventional One :Sleepy:

Kind of interesting in that I'm NOT conventional in anything else in life or taste, really!! :2yoyo6:

"The perverted one

You enjoy watching/reading Yaoi merely because of the hot guys having sex. You often make your own erotic fantasies/fanfiction to (non) yaoi media ;-)"

Hang on, did this quiz just call me perverted foxy4

Sidenote: I never wrote fanfiction of anything ever xD

• 2 weeks later...

The perverted one

You enjoy watching/reading Yaoi merely because of the hot guys having sex. You often make your own erotic fantasies/fanfiction to (non) yaoi media ;-)

Interesting... interesting !!!

• 2 weeks later...

The conventional one

Balance, it's all about the balance~

• 1 month later...

The perverted one

You enjoy watching/reading Yaoi merely because of the hot guys having sex. You often make your own erotic fantasies/fanfiction to (non) yaoi media ;-)

Yeah....... i guess that sounds about right

• 2 weeks later...

My result is:-

The conventional one

Hmm.... I guess I would say I'd prefer a romantic yaoi with hot sex scenes if I'm Watching it and reading I like comedy drama + smut sex scenes haha

The perverted one

You enjoy watching/reading Yaoi merely because of the hot guys having sex.

You often make your own erotic fantasies/fanfiction to (non) yaoi media ;-)

True lol xD

I got...

The sweetie

You love cute romances and are totally into a love relationship between uke and seme.

Quite true, tho I feel the need to say I "love cute, smexy romances", and am totally into a "passionate love relationship between uke and seme."

Yep. Those adjectives are a must. What is yaoi without the hot, smexy scenes?

onion3

• 3 months later...

Mindblown.

• 2 weeks later...

My Result:

The conventional one.

• 2 weeks later...

My result:

The perverted one

You enjoy watching/reading Yaoi merely because of the hot guys having sex. You often make your own erotic fantasies/fanfiction to (non) yaoi media

:8yoyo31:

• 1 month later...

Mine's...

The conventional one

Hahaha! Can't complain with this. I enjoyed your quiz! ^^