What kind of Yaoi Otaku are you?

Virdian*

Hey,

I made a quiz for you guys ^_^

You can get to the quiz with this link:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Enjoy :)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

• ~Mitsukuni~

• Freaky Tiger

• -Hideki-

thanks i enjoyed the quiz:hamtaro-005 (8):

this is my results:

The sweetie

You love cute romances and are totally into a love relationship between uke and seme.

The conventional one

You are a mix out of the 'perverted' and 'sweetie' one. That means you enjoy watching cute romances, at the same time you are addicted to hot guys and sex scenes ^_^ that makes you the typical Yaoi Otaku ;)

omg so true O,o

The relaxed one

You are not really into a cute romance, and prefer experiencing a relaxed relationship between the uke and seme. You like 'less is more' relationships with fewer romantic exchanges.

Yeah, most of the time!

The sweetie

You love cute romances and are totally into a love relationship between uke and seme.

Yea, judge me!

Btw,

, I'm in love with your signature.

Ah, thank you

I'm a big fan of the anime/manga Mira Nikki. My favorite character is Aru Akise

I like your signature too :)

Final Result:

The conventional one

You are a mix out of the 'perverted' and 'sweetie' one. That means you enjoy watching cute romances, at the same time you are addicted to hot guys and sex scenes ^_^ that makes you the typical Yaoi Otaku ;)

[h=4]The conventional one[/h]

You are a mix out of the 'perverted' and 'sweetie' one. That means you enjoy watching cute romances, at the same time you are addicted to hot guys and sex scenes ^_^ that makes you the typical Yaoi Otaku

;)

• 4 weeks later...

The perverted one

You enjoy watching/reading Yaoi merely because of the hot guys having sex. You often make your own erotic fantasies/fanfiction to (non) yaoi media ;-)

[Might be true]

This one was fun! ^^

Your Result:

The conventional one

How very true.

Your Result:

The conventional one

Well sounds like me :hamtaro-005 (5):

Your Result:

The conventional one

Your Result:

The relaxed one

You are not really into a cute romance, and prefer experiencing a relaxed relationship between the uke and seme. You like 'less is more' relationships with fewer romantical exchanges.

• 2 months later...

The conventional one

"The conventional one

You are a mix out of the 'perverted' and 'sweetie' one. That means you enjoy watching cute romances, at the same time you are addicted to hot guys and sex scenes ^_^ that makes you the typical Yaoi Otaku ;)"

Honestly...

The perverted one

You enjoy watching/reading Yaoi merely because of the hot guys having sex. You often make your own erotic fantasies/fanfiction to (non) yaoi media ;-)

It's kind of true but I like the romance story too :)

The conventional one

The conventional one

(true.true)

• 2 weeks later...

The conventional one

You are a mix out of the 'perverted' and 'sweetie' one. That means you enjoy watching cute romances, at the same time you are addicted to hot guys and sex scenes.

So true!!!! YAAAASSS (though conventional sounds flat ;

Not bad.

The relaxed one

You are not really into a cute romance, and prefer experiencing a relaxed relationship between the uke and seme. You like 'less is more' relationships with fewer romantical exchanges.

My Result:

*blush*

The perverted one

fufufu..

• 2 weeks later...

[h=4]The conventional one[/h]

You are a mix out of the 'perverted' and 'sweetie' one. That means you enjoy watching cute romances, at the same time you are addicted to hot guys and sex scenes ^_^ that makes you the typical Yaoi Otaku

;)