Natsume Isaku (/*O*)/

luckystar

i dont know but i just think i need to make this thread u.u

anyone is a fan of her works? what's your fav of her work? let's talk bout natsume isaku sensei works (/°ㅂ°)/

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• luckystar

• Mori21

• Maya_Taurus

• totallynotinnocent

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
great! what's your fav manga? I.. tbh honest is forget all her works lol >.

• 2 weeks later...

I ♡♡♡♡ all her works!!!i keep on reading her works again and again and again and.....(so on...)Top most fav⇨Ameiro Paradox, No color, Heart no Kakurega♡♡

yay another natsume sensei fan \(^O^)/

same here.. even though i'm just read the second time now kkk. her works can make me laugh everytime i read it.. it's hard to make list my fav manga. . >.

and i'm yet read heart no kakurega because it's not complete ㅠㅠ because im not patient person hehe.. but i think i'll read it soon enough..

anyway do you know that ameiro paradox has new chapter? i thought it's already complete ㅠㅠ

im sorry to talked to much m(_ _)m

YUP!!! and i read it already~i was super excited when i found out IT'S NOT FINISH YET~i even take a peek at the raw of the next chapter(and now i regret it).I should just wait patiently%>_

i'm not read it yet. actually i'm just start re-read ameiro paradox 2 days ago. you read the raw, you understand japanese? lucky you 'o'

Hahaha*^O^*lol...i didn't!!!i just figure out what happen from the pic...aaaah~so nice if i can read japanese, it's all for the sake of reading manga>_

you're right! the moment i saw raw manga but no one translate it i really wish i can input japanese language program in my brain T^T. oh did you ever read ginger honey and false memory? i really want read it too bad it's licensed TOT

False memory nopeT_Tbecause it's licensed!!!that one seems really good...i want to read it soooo bad but i read ginger honey, it only one chapter and the others are raw(so i can't read it)

yeah.. i want to buy it but it's hard since i dont have pay**l and i tried asking for help nobody willing TOT. . anyway i just check ginger honey, I'm suprised the chapter is available.. since it's licensed.. so i never bother to check. wish the one who translate it would continue the work (>/\

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I LOVE HER WORKS! xD I've read almost every single one, first one I read was probably Amerio Paradox which instantly got me into her works and it still one of my faves, I liked Dash and Tight Rope which I've seen the OVAs for too (wish they'd make more animes from Natsume Isaka) I read her other mangas too, not one I haven't liked so far :In love: one I haven't gotten the chance to read though is False memory but I've been thinking of buying it online since I already like her works, I downloaded devil's honey buy her and loved it too :) So yeah I definitely am a fan of hers and am happy I'm not the only one xD :cool:

she is one of my favorites mangakas!!!, i have a special folder for her works :), i love his stories and her one piece djs, Tigh Rope, Devil's Honey and Doushiyoumo Nai Keredo are some ones of my favorites of her work :)

• 4 weeks later...

I'll never get tired of her works. it's too amazing to be bored at. also, I've read her doujins like the ZoSan pairings, Omayghad, It's very beautiful. One of my favorite Yaoi mangakas. xD

• 2 weeks later...

oh my~ didnt know there's more reply to this thread.. i'm happy! i know some of you post in here long ago but i feel like i should reply all of you.. since i'm excited seeing others feels toward her works.. i'm sorry to bother you u.u

i finally read heart no kakurega. not my fav work but absolutely like it ♡

i've been wanting buy false memories too.. but the vol.2 for digital didnt released yet.. i cant take it to wait if i already read the vol.1.. i cant afrod to buy the print ver T^T

yeah, me too! it's easier to have folders with her works in.. since i already downloas most her manga hehehe.. and yes! i liked her zosan djs too T^T

actually i didnt know how to respond.. but thank you for the comment! guess you're one of natsume sensei fans too hehehe

that's right! it's hard to get bored with her works.. and yes! her zosan dj really awesome not forget that her drawing style really suit zoro and sanji! i'm just into ZoSan recently and I amazed by myself because recoginze that the dj i read is her works hahaha.. since she used different name for her dj works.. i hope she makes more zosan dj T^T

you guys are awesome can makes her favorite because i cant choose my fav. everytime i read her works like ameiro paradox i'll be ahhh this is my fav and then i read doushiyoumo nai keredo i'll be like this is my fav.. and thats happened again and again with her others works too kkkk

@lucky star I'm the same way, I read one and think its my fave then read another and think the same thing over again! lol but aww I'm sorry you don't can't afford the printed versions, hopefully you can soon! :)

• 3 weeks later...

the uke is hiro right? uh i dont remember but indeed he's cute! >.

@

Yep, I think so... I mean not only his face is cute, but also his personality~ I'm really weak against those types: innocent and lovable lol

• 1 month later...

I wasn't a big fan of her works until I read Heart no Kakurega. I especially like Izumi x Haruto. They are cute together. Too bad the series just ended.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HnK ended? oOo thought it's still continue .. ('0'? )

same here yohohohoho

• 6 months later...