⚘ Andy's looking for playmate's ⚘

MysticallyAndrew

Hello everyone.~ I'm Andrew, or Andy. I'm found this site and thought I would join up and come play with all you lovely people! :D Um... Somethings you should know;

I am mostly a Uke.

I like longer posts.

I'm really open minded. And I love talking and tossing ideas back and forth.

Making up a RolePlay and having both parties enjoy it.~

I am not against making a new character for an Roleplay.

If you want to RolePlay with me, Please feel free to PM me!

I also will post some of my own ideas here, And if you happen to see one that you like, Please send me a PM and let me know.~

Muah~ Thank you lovelies! ♡♡

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MysticallyAndrew

• zekusu

Ⓘⅆ℮aƨ

Lost Elf

Marcey is my name. I'm an elf who has trouble... Being an elf. But that is in the past. I left the forest after i saw a man dash through it and i followed him. But as soon as i left the lining of the trees and hit the human area, i couldn't remember how to be an elf anymore and the trees wouldn't let me back in. So i got stuck living in the human world. I had to make it on my own for a little while.

Marcey is a forest elf that had a curiosity for the human.. Or what he thought to be human running through his forest. Upon following him, he ended up in the human area and the trees would not let him back into his home, and he ended up losing his elf knowledge. He had out stepped his lines and now was forbidden to go back. So how will he get home? Will the man help him out? Or will he live forever in the human world he was not meant for?

Gamers

Hello user; I'm Alan. It's so nice to see you again. Thank you for coming back and playing with me again. It's been a while! Nothing has changed much here. We have just been waiting for you to re-join us! Your smile brings us joy! Meow~ Won't you stay for a while? You will?! Yay! Thank you so much user! So, Will you tell us your name?

Alan is a character in a roleplaying game, but what most people don't know is that he is a real person, trapped inside of the game, and if one opens the case to the game and actually opens the paper inside, reads the incantation out loud he will actually appear, getting out of the game and coming back into the real world... So how does this new user react to a man coming out of his tv screen and appearing in the middle of his room?

Book Worm

I work in the school library. I'm quiet and don't really talk unless I have to. The library is where I spend most of my time. For the most part. But there is this guy at my school. He is the princely type of the school. Always so nice to all the girls and just charming. Before I knew it I had fallen for him... I guess I'll just go and confess to him...

MC is a shy and quiet boy who works in the library of the school he attends. YC is a princely type who is good with the ladies and charming and kind. But when MC confesses his feelings to YC he shoots him down and is actually kinda cold and mean. But as they interact more and more as YC comes to library more often and gets books from MC. YC starts to like coming and seeing MC until one day he gets a good look at MC and realizes he is actually sorta attractive and kind hearted and nice even after being shoot down so harshly by YC. What will happen now between the prince of the school and the boy in the library?

Maid Café.

Hey there! I work in a maid cafe, but no one knows that it is me. If they did, i think i would die from embarrassment! It's bad enough that i work here, But i also have to crossdress for this job. Not really my cup of tea, but i have fun with it anyway, Plus it's good money! I just hope no one from school notices it's me... That would be bad.

Steven is a student and works at a maid cafe, cross dressing of course. He goes by the name of Stephaine at the cafe and no one knows who he really is. People from his school come there all the time, but he is glad that no one knows it is him. It's not like he does this just for fun, He'd rather not cross dress, but his sister is very insistent and he just can't say no to her, So here he is! But what happens when a guy from school finds out who he really is and starts to black mail into going out with him or he would be exposed. So Steven agrees to go out with this guy, but after a while... He starts to actually fall for him...

Satin's Soul Mate

I'm being harassed by a demon.. He just will not leave me alone. I don't understand why. I guess i'm cursed or something. But this guy sure has taken a liking to me. He is always with me. I wish he would just go away, But i guess that is just to much to ask for.

Kyoya is a high school teacher, though he does not look it. He has trouble teaching his classes because he looks so young, none of the students take him seriously. So his demon gets mad when they tease Kyoya and threatens to always kill them all. Kyoya has to make sure the demon stays in check and doesn't kill any of them and take their souls. He is always so nice to his class and the students but so cold and always rejects the demon. He just wants the other to leave him alone, but what he doesn't know is that this demon is Satan and is also his soul mate and that is why the demon can not and will not leave him be. Will Kyoya be able to keep rejecting his soul mate or will he driven crazy by the want he has deep in his heart for this pesky Demon...?

Ⓘⅆ℮aƨ

Bump In The Night.

Muse A is a paranormal enthusiast. They spend hours researching and analyzing data that other investigators have collected, yearning to one day conduct an investigation of their own. Right before Halloween, the opportunity arises not too far from Muse A's hometown to join other amateur paranormal investigators on a hunt, and absolutely nothing can keep Muse A from purchasing their ticket.

The event location is a well-known building that Muse B had been sneaking into for years, the long abandoned county psychiatric hospital. Although the structure has been empty of cases, doctors and administration for nearly thirty years, most local residents insist that the spirits of the patients, homeless, criminally insane, and terminally ill still reside there. Muse B figures why not get a ticket for the ghost hunt, and see if they can validate the strange experiences they've had in the past.

On the night of the investigation, Muse A and Muse B both show up to the county psychiatric hospital. Most participants are there in pairs. The event organizers insist no one work alone, so they pair up Muse A and Muse B for the evening.

Will the team find success and capture the evidence they've both been hoping for, or will they simply be left in the dark?

Whispering Woods

Muse A lives in a small town just a stone’s throw away from a dense forest, called the Whispering Woods. Every afternoon, especially in the fall, when the leaves are changing color and the air is crisp, Muse A likes to walk through the woods on their way home. Muse A sits on the kissing rock at the mouth of the woods, straps up their boots and inhales the fresh pine before embarking on the winding path to the log bridge. As Muse A crosses the log bridge, one foot over the over, they enjoy the soft ‘whispers’ (for which the woods are named after) of the meandering creek below. The whispers always seem louder in October for some reason, almost comprehensible. Townspeople like to say it’s because the woods are haunted by spirits, but Muse A’s never been the superstitious type. They’ve been frequenting the woods since they were a kid and nothing spooky has ever happened to them before.

One afternoon, Muse A encounters Muse B in the thick of the towering pines. Muse B looks lost and disheveled, as if they haven’t had a shower or a proper meal in a few days. Concerned for the unfamiliar wanderer, Muse A offers to guide Muse B out of the woods, back to civilization. Muse B instead asks Muse A to stay with them a while; they want to visit the log bridge, their favorite place. Muse A can see that Muse B is the lonely sort, so they agree to walk to the bridge with Muse B; they were headed there anyway. When the pair arrive at the bridge, Muse B struggles to recall why they found this spot so special, or anything about who they are at all to make conversation with Muse A, but they can’t remember. Muse A insists on helping Muse B leave the woods, worried that Muse B might be suffering from amnesia or something worse, but when Muse A gets to the edge of the woods, Muse B, who they thought was right behind them, is nowhere to be found.

Muse A calls out for Muse B for several minutes and gets no response. The sun is going down and the chill in the air is biting through Muse A’s coat, so they go home. They barely sleep that night, thinking about Muse B and hoping they’re alright, wherever they are. Bright and early the next morning, Muse A returns to the woods, hoping to find Muse B again. Muse B is there at the foot of the log bridge, waiting for Muse A, unsure of how they got there or what’s keeping them bound to these woods. Muse B is a ghost, but doesn’t know it.

An Urban Legend

The small suburban town Muse A and Muse B live in is in many ways the same as hundreds of others across the country. Like many places it harbors a few local urban legends and scary stories passed on over weekend bonfires and at summer camps The most well known here is the story of the ‘Pigman.’ The Pigman was a farmer who lived on the rural outskirts of town. He was a private man, so private in fact, that in order to keep the locals away from his property, the Pigman would place the heads of butchered swine on stakes near the end of his long, winding driveway to discourage any solicitors. Back in the 1950’s three troublemaking teenagers had trespassed onto the Pigman’s farm. The following night it wasn't the heads of pigs that adorned the stakes, but the heads of the unwelcome interlopers, their decapitated corpses swinging from the road’s overpass. Now it’s almost considered a rite of passage to drive down Pigman Road at night. The especially brave will park the car and take a midnight walk underneath the bridge. With Halloween in the air, Muse A and Muse B decide to embark on this little adventure. The drive is fairly uneventful and although the backwoods setting is a little creepy for the suburb dwellers, Muse A wants to impress Muse B with their bravery, and talks them into going for a stroll.

It starts quietly enough, but then the pair begin to hear the sound of metal against metal out in the field, almost as if someone is hammering a post into the ground. Muse B’s mind starts to imagine the worst, but Muse A assures them it is nothing. Muse A advances towards the sound, determined to prove that it’s all a case of Muse B’s imagination running wild. Muse B stays with the car, too spooked to follow. The minutes tick on and Muse B becomes more and more worried about Muse A’s absence. Finally Muse A comes running in a panic, shouting at Muse B to get in the car, but when they both jump in and lock the doors, the car refuses to start. They’re stranded on Pigman Road.

Insanity

Muse A has been admitted to a psychiatric hospital, and is currently undergoing a long term evaluation. Muse B is a volunteer at the hospital. They bring the families of the residents anything they may need, sit with patients that have no visitors, or simply act as a good listener when needed. A doctor on staff directs Muse B to Muse A, explaining that Muse A is very much alert, but does not respond to anyone that attempts to interact with them. The doctor suggests that Muse B sit with Muse A on the next day, perhaps reading them a novel or telling stories in the hopes that a fresh face who is neither staff nor patient will garner a positive response. Muse B signs in the following day with a copy of their favorite book in hand and sits at Muse A’s side to read. Muse A does not respond for days on end, but one afternoon they finally make eye contact with Muse B, the hint of a smile on their features, looking forward to continuing the story. Muse B is overwhelmed by the small gesture, suddenly hit by the realization that in spite of Muse A’s complete and utter silence, they have grown incredibly fond of them. As the novel progresses, so does the connection between volunteer and patient. Only when the last page has been read aloud does Muse A finally speak to Muse B. So what will happen at the end of all this? Is Muse A just faking to be insane just so he could get out of situation? Or is it something else? Did someone put him there to shut them up about a crime they committed?

Little Red

Everyone knows the story of Little Red Riding Hood. But do they? What they don’t know is that the wolf was not a wolf, but a werewolf instead. One that knew the secrets of the old witch that lived in the woods. The one who lived peacefully, but practiced magic and threatened to extinguish the werewolf race. So the pack leader, the Big Bad Wolf, killed her, made her disappear. But the huntsman, the witch’s son, sought revenge and got it—finishing the pack leader for good. But this only created a larger blood feud, sending the whole pack out to get the huntsman and his family. With the huntsman’s only son in the middle of this war, Little Red, as they call him, the pack will stop at nothing to get their final revenge and end the war. But when Red and one of the wolves fall in love, what will become of them?

I'm Your Kitty Cat!

Being experiments way back when a new race was born. Half human, half cat creatures. They are called Neko's today. They were enslaved, tortured, tossed out and murdered. No one really cared what happened to them. Now days they are kept as pets, some even working. Tosh is a kitten who was tossed out of the home he was living in, caught and placed into a cage in a store window. Up for adoption. In this new world, he was to do nothing but wait for a person who actually wanted a Neko. They were expensive, almost extinct now. Very rare creatures. But little to no one wanted them. So when he is spotted in the window but YC, what will faith have in store for Tosh? Tosh is an lovable, affectionate play kitten, but after the trauma he has been through, he needs a little love and care to be not so, scared, timid and jumpy...

This is where I'm supposed to write to, if I'm interested, right...?

If not, I apologize D:

Ummh... There were three plots I'd be interested of;

Gamers, Maid Café and Insanity.

I think I have a character who'd be quite suitable for Gamers.

For Maid Café I'd have someone for the role of the person who finds out who Stephanie really is..

As for Insanity, I'd have someone for Muse A, but I'm uncertain of which role you'd like to fill in o.o

I'm fine with whichever. If you want to, I can send you the character information via PM?