the truth behide the white rabbit.

Bloodbunny

Shoin was shivering in the dark it had been at least two years since the lab was shut down and he was left behide with the others.People had been walking around with video cameras in here trying to let the world know what happened in here or get subject footage most of them that did didn't make it out...shoin knew that he was one of the few who still had a bit of sanity left inside of him but he wasn't sure how much the thin threads left of his sanity would be able to hold the weight pressing against them.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• hal7283

Nozomu Ingram was running down the dark hallway. He can hear the sound of whatever were chasing him following behind.

Nozomu liked to wander around aimlessly, it's one of his hobbies, and this day Nozomu went a bit further than he should and found himself lost. He saw what seems to be a abandoned building and decided to spend a night inside. It's better than sleeping in the open, right? That decision turned out worse than Nozomu could ever imagine.

Nozomu kept running. Those, things, that was chasing him, some looked like humans with animal parts attached to them, while other just went full out unrecognizable. What are those things? Was this some sort of top secret lab or something? If so why wasn't there a "clean up"? You know! Like in the movies! Where they just blow the damn place to smithereens!

Shoin saw Nozoumu running through the hall and gulped his heart skipping a beat in fear as he ducked into a room off to the side of the hall and crawled under the bed he was perfectly visable but the space between the floor and bed was a space to small for most to sneak into he panted softly trying to catch his breath his heart pounding inside his chest.

Nozomu kept running, and saw a room off the side of the hall. He opened the door and went in, shutting the door with his back. He pressed the door with all the strength he got. As he was leaning on the door, he could hear the steps came close, and a few incomprehensible shouts and growls. And gradually the sounds went further and further away, until the whole place felt silent.

"Finally..." he said to himself, he slid down along the door and sat down on the floor. It was then he noticed the interior of the room, a lone bed at the other end, and...something under it......

Shoin began to breathe more heavily as he saw another person enter the room .

"No..." He breathed out the word almost and crawled further under the bed his pocket watch chain scrapped agansit the floor sure it was a burden to bring around to the clinking and tinking that could be heard sometimes which gave him away but it was the only thing left of an important person to him.

Nozomu hear the slight voice, he couldn't figure out what it said. The heart beat which has just lowered a bit bounced up immediately. "Another one of those things?!" He thought to himself.

Yet after while that "thing" under the bed didn't attack. Nozomu looked closer, and noticed that the thing had the silhouette of a human, and was just trying to squeeze under the bed further and further.

"He....Hey! Are you OK?" Nozomu whispered quietly. Was "it" another person who wandered in this place and hiding like he did?

Shoin letted our a pained whine as he go squished slightly by the frame of the bed and stopped moving further under the bed the whited haired boy stuck his head out from under the bed to quickly look at him but got caught under the bed as it fell on him causing him to let out a pained cry.

"Ow,ow,ow,hurts it ....hurts...." He began to try to pry the bed off of himself .

Nozomu heard the pained cry "it", no, He made and sprinted towards him. He began trying to remove the crashed bed away from him, and soon the man was free.

"Are you alright?" Nozomu asked, and noticed the man, or more like a boy, had white hair, and a pair of floppy white ears that looked like a rabbit on his head. His body froze as he realized that the boy in front of him, was probably the same with whatever was just chasing him moments ago. He didn't know what to do, how to react.

He nodded softly hugging his kness his shirted stained with his own fresh blood he scotted away from the other slightly he seemed to fear the other much more then he feared him.

"Your different...." He watched the other his eyes full of confusion .

Nozomu looked at the strange boy in front of him. "This one is different..." He thought to himself. For some miraculous reason this one seems to have some sanity left. He noticed the white hair "boy" had wounds all over his body. For some reason Nozomu wanted to help the boy in front of him. He wanted to treat his wounds as Nozomu had a first aid kid with him all the time. But judging from the boy's condition He seemed frightened. Nozomu thought that he should begin by lower his guard.

"............My name is Nozomu Ingram. Just call me Nozomu. What's your name?" Nozomu extended his hand.

Shoin looked at the other and touched his hand unsure what he was supposed to do with it.

"They gave me the name shoin..... This place is my home. "He nibbed on an apple that he pulled out of his bag .

"You should leave it isn't safe."

"Shoin? That's a nice name." Nozomu said. He is now convinced that this boy, Shoin, is different from the others.

‘You said it isn't safe? But YOU live here right? How bad could it be?" Nozomu said, though he knew very well exactly how. "Anyway, you seems to be injured, let me help you. Can I tend your wounds?" He pulled out his first-aid kit.

Shoin smiled softly .

"Thankyou." He sighed slightly as the other questioned his safety.

"I can't go Amy where though I've been here since I was small.

Nozomu began to tend to Shoin's wounds, wiping the wounds with alcohol and putting on bandages. He thought about what Shoin said, that he has been living here since he was little. What kind of twisted minded bastards could have done such things and left him here to die?

Soon Nozomu had dealt with all the injuries, or at least those he could see. He wondered what should he do next. Shoin warned him to leave, and hell yes did Nozomu wanted to get out of this place right now. But he can't just stumble out there with all the other mad cteatures roaming outside. Nozomu needed help.

"OK, so..Shoin, do you know how can I get out of here safely?"

He nodded softly rubbing the now bandaged area on his body.

"Yes but I'm not sure if you'll fit ." he sighed and pushed the bed aside with some struggle revealing a opened vent.

"When I'm hungry I escape out from the vents there little white paw prints I made just follow them and don't go down the paths with the red ones it means the rent board is weak or it leads to a heater or fan."

Nozomu bent down and looked at the open vent, it was quite small. But Nozomu thought that he could probably fit in if he try. While the thought of safety brought Nozomu comfort, the fact that Shoin knew a way out, and still refused to get out of this place, made Nozomu feel sad.

Nozomu struggled between the thought of safety and his urge to help Shoin, but soon fear had overtaken him, and he decided to get out of this place.

"Well......thanks for everything, Shoin. I guess this is goodbye?" Nozomu said sadly before climbing into the air vent.

Shoined nodded softly.

"Good bye....."His ears twitched as he heard pounding on the door and tensed up and ran inside the vent a little bit so he would be out of reach.

Nozomu climbed in the vent as instructed by Shoin, and soon he was out of the facility. Nozomu tried to retract his movements, and after hours of wandering He finally found a big road he recognized. He began his journey home.

When he arrived at the apartment he rented the sun was just about to rise. He collapsed on the sofa. The whole thing had left him completely exhausted. The lab, those mad creatures, and most importantly Shoin, lingered in his mind.

"I have to go back there.....I can't just leave Shoin there alone......I have to....." Nozomu soon fell asleep,

Shoine slept in the vents that right it was cold but better then sleeping out in the open once he woke up he began making his way out side to find some food to eat he hadn't eaten in days by now so the little rabbit headed into the town.After he had found some money he went to the market and bought some bread and water and sat in the park .

Nozomu was waked up by the sound of his stomach crying for food. Crawed up from the sofa and walked to the fridge and opened it. It was empty. He then open the cabinet on top, nothing either. Finally he decided to go out and grab something to eat.

Nozomu walked for a while. He had got tired of most of the restaurants or deli places around his apartment, and he didn't feel like getting fast food, so he began to venture further and further, until he found a sandwich place which looked promising. He went in, bought himself a big BLT sandwich and a cup of coffe. He took the food in a bag and began to find somewhere to eat.

And then, when walking pass a park nearby he saw a fugure that looked familiar. Could that be......?

Nizomu began to walk close to that figure siting in the park, and then it became certain. He said: "Hey! Shoin right? Thanks for last night! Mind if I join you?"

Shoin nodded softly and bit into his sweet bread happily and smiled at the other after swallowing .

"I was hungry so I came out for food." He sqeaked happily and and nuzzled his head agansit his arm.

"Itchy....."

"I see." Nozomu smiled and sat down beside Shoin, he took out his sandwich and began to eat. He looked at the boy beside him. Unlike yesterday where they met in a dark, abandoned facility ,it's daytime in a bright and open park. Nozomu can now see clearly Shoin's appearance, he looked pale and fragile, his small stature and his baby face have probably made Shoin look much younger than he really is. If not for the rabbit ear hidden under the hood (I assumed he probably hid the rabbit ear right?) Shoin seemed no different than any other boy.

"So...Shoin, I was wondering, since you can get out of that...you know, that hell hole whenever you want, why did you stayed there? I know you probably don't know anywhere else to go, but, anywhere, even on the streets! Is better than that place right? This neighborhood is quite a safe one you know?"

He sighed softly.

"Its complicated those things you call creatures are like family to me nor matter how bad they get and I don't know where else to find that. " he threw the trash from his lunch away and sat back down.

"I'm sorry....I didn't mean to hurt your feelings....." Nozomu felt bad, not only because he was insensitive about Shoin's predicament, but also because the though that all Shoin had for family were.....them.

"Anyway, are you going to the next? Are you going back to the lab?" Nozomu asked.

Shoin nodded softly looking at the other .

"Yeah I didn't get 'rented'i don't have any where else to go." He sighed and crossed his legs