Kuroko no Basket 3rd Season Start!

glesh

Hi guys, in my country it's already Saturday and it's now 8:30pm (Philippine time). As it was said in the news, today marks the start of the 3rd season of Kuroko no Basket!!! Knowing that it will start any time soon (or is it already starting? >__

I still haven't read the manga since i just wanna watch the anime.

So, i want to know what your thoughts about this 3rd season? are you also looking forward to this season? ^^ and if you have already watched the 1st season, what are your thoughts, spoilers are okay, but it would be okay if there are none. >__

btw, i read a news that there will be a 4th season.....omg!! if ever there will be a 4th season, i have a feeling it will start 2016. kyaaa~~ >_

rabbit4:leaf15: :cuteonion41:

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• alexia__

• Ryouta

• glesh

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The 4th season will probably be the new chapters going on now of the Japan vs. America one. Even though Americans are not such butts like KnB showed them ( oh well lol) but any way. I'm really looking forward to season 3. All i know that the new anime making graphics are going to be used for better HD and awesome animation :hamtaro-005 (8):

It has already aired, the first episode of season 3 I mean, here's the thread to it

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
and you were looking for it
:)

I've almost know everything about KNB now, anime, manga, specials and almost all the dj and stories and also the extra that nearly aired! I love it and I don't know what to say about season 3, The most part I'm interested in is where Aomine punch Haizaki for protecting Kise, it makes me feel boom and the last part which Kuroko and Akashi make up with each other and that probably makes others to get along well like before

Also I really be happy if there would be a 4th season T^T though I'm not sure about that since I've read somewhere that there is only 3 season! If you have any news tell me guys!