Is this really Happening. *Private* (Funny Otaku and hal7283)

Funny Otaku

The last thing Felix Jackson remebered was the camp being overrun by the hunters. Now in this world hunters of the Vampire underworld hunt humans in the rebellion camp to catch and sell on the slave market. When they were going around the camp Felix had hid the children away going back to make sure that, that was all the children. When he left the hiding spot, he was caught and hit in the head by one of the hunters, causing him to fall unconscious. He woke up with a metal collar, shackles around his feet and wrist, wearing only scruffy fabric that somehow appeared as a shirt and shorts. He groaned as he sat up, seeing only one other person from his group the rest around 20 people he had no idea who they were.

"Greg." He croaked to his comrade. Greg looked up to see Felix.

"Hey," Greg croaked in return.

"Are we the only ones they caught did you see?" Felix asked hoping the other would know.

Greg nodded, "I saw, they looked around but found nobody else they are okay."

Felix took a breath of relief. Well until on of the hunters came in to the area outside the cage they were all in.

"YOU! The pretty one, with delicate skin." He growled pointing to Felix. Soon grabbing the chain connected to his collar, and pulling it. Felix hissed in pain, getting up. He walked with the guard making sure not to trip over his shackles.

"Hey wear are you taking me you beast?" Felix asked, in a frustrated tone.

"You are lucky you need to look descent kid, your being sold." The guard muttered.

Felix followed him until he was right before the stage. The guard walked out pulling him like a dog behind him. Once the got to the middle of the stage Felix looked at the crowd there must have been at least 60 beast there. His eyes got furious.

"ON YOUR KNEES PIG!" The guard yelled, but Felix didn't move an inch. The guard pulled his collar and kicked his knees causing Felix to fall to his knees wail grunting in pain.

"Thats better now." The guard growled.

"Alright folks we'll start the bidding at 100."

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Funny Otaku

• hal7283

At first no one noticed the small figure walking into the auction room, as the vampires were chating, drinking blood from wine glasses, and judging the human victims on stage with a mixture of ridicule and desire. Though fundamentally different in nature, the vampires still possess the same desire of domination over others as athe human slave masters had back in humanity's dark, or perhaps golden ages.

Then someone in the crowd noticed the small figure. He pointed to him, and whisperd to a vampire at his side: "Is that....... Lucius Bathory?" Whispers spread like a wild fire, and soon the vampires began to slowly move apart, clearing a space in the middle for the dreaded newcomer.

After a while when the others realize Lucius meant them no harm, they put their attention back on stage, on the many victims the hunters captured. While most vampires have a "farm" of sorts to produce humans for slave and for feeding, many still prefered those "bred in the wilds", as they are much more fun to play, and break with. One after another the victims were auctioned off.

Lucius on the other hand never had a "farm" like the others, but only kept one or two slaves. Partly becsuse he don't need to feed as much, and because he disliked the nuisance of managing them. The last human unfortunate enough to be in his posession was kept in a cage barely enough to move around, and was kept alive only to provide Lucius with a steady blood supply. Fortunately for the human his misery ended this morning when he finally died of old age. Now a replacement is required, and Lucius didn't feel like dealing with "breeders" to buy a "cattle" from their farm. He also had a slim expectation of finding something, or someone, who can relief his eternal boredom, if only for a blink of an eye.

Suddenly the crowd began to stir up, Lucius gazed upon the stage as a young man was forced on his knees by the guard.

"Alright folks we'll start the bidding at 100." so said the guard.

The vampires began bidding, while the young man on stage shouted curses to the crowd, it only resulted in a kick in the back by the guard, and made the vampires more excited. While the bidding went higher and higher, Lcius stood still, can't help but staring at the young man on stage: blue-purple hair; smooth skin; a handsome, youthful face; and above all, those silver eyes, now filled with hatred and rage. Lucius felt a strange sensation flooding his mind and body.

"And....... Sold! To the gentleman in red!" Lucius was finally dragged back to reality as the holder of the event anounce the sell. He watched as the guard dragged the young man to a fat vampire dressing in red lavish clothing and jewelry.

The auction room froze as they look upon what hsppened, before anyone could react, Lucius had put his right hand through the fat vsmpire's chest, holding his bumping heart in his fingers, and crushed it. Blood splashed out like a water balloon just exploded, and the fat vampire slowly turned to ash while making a agonizing scream.

"I'll pay triple of whatever prize he bid. Any problem with that?" Lucius smiled to the event holder. He shaked his head fiercely in terror.

Lucius look at the terified young man. He said gently: "My name is Lucius Bathory. What's your name, human?"

Felix looked upon the beast who had bought him, He was fat, Disguising, but most of all looked like he was starring through his clothes. It was a mere second later that Felix felt the warm sustains splash on his face and rags he called clothes. Looking up seeing the beast heart in a hand, he was in awe. His eyes widened as the heart squished, mangled around the hand, crushing..The Fat beast let out a horrid scream, one that you chill you to the bone. Felix backed up to the Guard actually less scared of him. As the Beast turned to ash, the face of the perpetrator was shown. The black hair shined like a dark sun, He's eye though. The eyes of a devil, the color of blood, it glowed. Not just that though. His eyes said he wanted to break me, it scared him to the core.

"My name is Lucius Bathory. What's your name, human?"

The one said calmly and gently. Felix Change the way his eyes looked, covering his fear and making it look like anger.

"My name is go fuck yourself." Felix growled. But that only got him a kick straight in the head.

"OW" he scream, it hurt. Then the guard stepped on his back making him kneel in front of...of this beast.

"SAY YOUR SORRY AND WILL BE LOYAL." The guard said roughly in his ear.

"No." Felix whispered.

(Hey so Idk if you'er okay with swearing, if not tell me and I won't swear again."

(By all means keep swearing! It's a more realistic reaction. Any human living in that kind of world would probably want to swear as often as possible. But we both know Felix's manner will improve as time goes by, don't we?)

“My apologies. I guess I wasn’t very clear about it.” Lucius raised his hand slightly and looked at it, the blood on it is slowly vanishing, as if following its deceased owner. He then turned to the guard stepping on the young man, and said: “This human is MINE, so please don’t touch my property.”

The guard backed off in fear. Lucius kneel down before the young man, raised his cheek gently so they are now face to face, and stared straight into his silver eyes. Lucius wondered what could have created such....mesmerizing colors in a human’s eyes. He can see through his attempt to cover his fear with anger. Lucius smiled as he found this quite amusing.

“Well then, Mr. ‘go fuck yourself’, welcome to the rest of your life. I think you’ll find the rest of your existence quite.....fulfilling .”

Lucius then stood up and said to the guard: “I will send my familiar with the payment tomorrow.” As he was speaking his body began to break apart, turning to to thousands and thousands of birds, bats, flies, mosquitoes, beetles, butterflies, locusts and all kinds of flying creatures. All in black, and all with glowing red eyes, the dark swarm quickly spread out and filled up the entire auction room, then burst out of all the windows and doors. When the room was cleared again, there was no sign of Lucius, nor the blue hair human.

The flying swarm joined up in midair, and flew quickly away from the dazzling necropolis. After a while the swarm arrived at a high-rise building in the middle of the desolated ruins of a once glorious city. The swarm flew to the top floor and quickly joined back to form the body of Lucius, with the young man in his arms. Lucius looked at the man, he is unconscious, probably a result from the sight he just witnessed.

“Was that performance a bit too much?” Lucius laughed at himself. He then shouted at the empty room: “Alpha! Come forth! ”

A dark figure looking like a cut out silhouette of a human rose from the floor. Lucius handed the unconscious young man to it and said: “Clean him up, and bring him to me when he awakes.”

“What about these clothing and shackles, My master? ” The dark figure asked, “Shall I replace them with new ones?”

Lucius thought for a second, and then said: “Get rid of them, all of them.” Lucius smiled.

Felix awoke in a startling manner when water was dumped on him.

"What the fuck, happened." He mumbled holding his head, soon realizing that he..he had no shackles on...What was this guy planing.

"Well, sir, I am cleaning you up." The guy that had dumped the water on him said.

"Thanks..I guess, the last time I cleaned was like 4 months ago." Felix, stated, he thought he might as well at least take the bath..I mean what could that harm. It felt nice too. The guy started to clean his back, massaging it. He closed his eyes feeling his wrist, then his ankle and last his neck. They all had bruises and cuts from being dragged around. Soon the bath was done, he didn't think he had ever been this clean.

"Alright this way sir." the guy said he seemed nice.

"Please, name names Felix." he stated to him.

"Alright Felix this way."

They went to a room where the guy picked out, what Felix would call a teenage victorian look, It was a suit and bow tie but more one on the olden side. It was a white button up, a black sweater vest and dress pants complete with a suit jacket. Felix put it on quick he had never had something so nice, the way the cotton felt was better then the rough clothes he had to wear.

His hair was still went and the guy took out a blowdryer, it was the first 'human' thing he had seen. He styled his hair drying it, and putting just a little bit of jell in it, coming it back so you could see Felix's face. Soon they were going to the place the beast dwelled of course Felix was Scared but as always he was just acting pissed. The door opened and the guy said.

"He is ready, sir."

When Felix walked into the room Lucius was sitting on a old armchair with a book in his hand.

"So.....Felix, was it? That's a nice name. Much better than 'go fuck yourself'."

Lucius laughed slightly when he noticed the sudden gasp Felix made. He then put the book down, leaned back a bit, and put his legs crossed. He turned to look at Felix, now neatly dressed up, if not for the fact that Lucius "felt" Felix being cleaned up and put on those clothing, he would have mistaken the man in front of him with someone else. He smiled with content.

”Now, Felix, I can tell you are proud, and like to act tough. I like that. So I am going to give you an opportunity. " Lucius stood up and opened his arms: "This is my room, it's on the fiftieth floor of this building. If you can make it to the lobby without getting caught by me, or by any of my ghouls and familiars, I will let you go. If you get caught, well.....let's just say you will get a 'reward' for how far you've went."

"I will give you a head start too, counting from 10.......9......."

Felix's eyes got wide, He ripped of the jacket and took his shoes of in less then a second. He ran, He knew he had more luck, finding a place to hide and get down that way. He saw the air vent, jumping into it, he crawled as fast as he could. He could tell he was down at least one floor maybe two. He heard a voice in the vent, and kicked the vent open jumping on to stairs.

"Come on fuckers come at me." He whispered breaking a part of the wooden hand rail on the stairs to use as a weapon.

He jumped down the flight of stair and slashed what he thought a ghoul was in the throat running. I need to get free....I need to get free. He said over and over again.

He thought by now he was at least at the 30th level.

“44th and counting...Not bad..."Lucius was still sitting on his chair. So far Felix have met with little or no resistance, but it's about time to dial up the difficulty level a bit. Bring up a ghoul...slashed in the throat with a broken hand rail? Good thinking! It seems growing up under the constant threat of being hunted down has served him well.

Now how about two ghouls? or three? maybe four? Lucius can "feel" Felix ytook down one after another, struggling to get away from the ever increasing horde. Although the ghouls were commanded not to inflict any physical harm on Felix, their sheer number finally overwhelmed him on the 33rd floor.

"Well then...about time to pick up my.....beautiful fugitive." He rose from his chair and slowly walk out the room, down the long hallway, into the staircase, and step by step slowly walk down the stairs. Sound of his boots pounding on the concrete floor echos downwards. Lucius knew that Felix could hear the sound coming closer and closer to him. He can feel Felix's heart bumping faster and faster, and desperately attempt to shake of the numerous ghouls holding him on the ground.

And finally Lucius is in front of Felix, looking down upon him, he said smiling: "33rd floor! Not bad for your first try. Feel free to try again next time. But first.....the reward I've promised......" Lucius snapped his fingers, and the ghouls covering Felix's body moved away, leaving only four of them, each suppressing one of his limbs. Lucius kneeled down next to him, one button after another he slowly opened Felix's shirt, until the smooth skin under the fabrics is revealed. Ignoring his resistance Lucius let his fingers gently slide along the ups and downs of Felix's body, back and forth along rthe collar bones, and down to his chest. Lucius is amused at his surprisingly muscular body given the circunstances he was raised. Perhaps he was one of those assigned to fight so he had better rations? That also explains the fighting skills he showed against the ghouls. Lucius find his curiosity towards this young human growing by every moment.

He leaned down so his nose was only inches away from Felix's bidy. He took a deep breath, the scent of sweat from that futile escape mixed with soap when he wad given a bath went through Lucius' nostrils. He opened his mouth and stretch out his long tongue, licking the sweat off Felix's chest. It had the appetizing taste of salt, and fear.

(I forgot to ask how...well...explicit would you like to go. But let's take this thing slow, shall we? My plan was to have a few "games" like this and make the "reward" more intense every time, with some daily lives and interactions mixed in between, what do you think?)

Felix ran and ran, He was coughing from the lack of air in his lungs as they burned. The ghouls? Were they. Were around him more and more popping up. He used the weapon and took them down.

"Come on asses!" He yelled, his adrenaline going through the roof.

As he took them down more showed up. He took one done, four popped up. He was breathing heavily and sadly unlike the supernatrual he was human, and well his stamina was running out.

He groaned as one of them tackled him, The weight just got heavier and heavier. Constantly and he shook trying to get up, all that ran throughout his had was 'NO'.

Then he heard it....The clicking of feet....He knew who it was...

"Shit." he whispered.

He knew this was it...He had lost..But not just the game. He lost his freedom. As he realized, his heart started to beat faster and faster. It felt like it was going to either going to beat out of his chest or explode.

"nononon."

The clicking got closer and closer, so he started to thrust around more. Then he saw him... The devil....His owner...His master.

"33rd floor! Not bad for your first try. Feel free to try again next time. But first.....the reward I've promised......"

He said it so deviously. Felix got more and more scared. Then he snapped his fingers and some of the weight lift. After taking a few deep breathes,he began thrashing about trying to get away. Unfazed by his motion the beast was taking off his shirt.

'WHAT, what was he doing.' He screamed in his head. Felix had never had the time or really interest in being in a relationship. So yes he was a virgin and the only people he had kissed was a his parents when they were alive..As the hands traced his body he squirmed, it felt weird. Alien to him.. He closed his eyes scared. Then he felt it.. The warm..slippery tougne.

He sucked in air fast, and felt even stranger.

"What..What are you doing." He stuttered out.

(Im really good with anything explicit, I think it is good to take it slow and I like he ideas of games and rewards with daily life it sounds good to me.)

"Why? Giving you the reward I've promised. We had an agreement didn't we?" Lucius looked up and said, then continued his "exploration" of Felix's. Slowly he licked, kissed, and sucked along Felix's neck, one after another, leaving pink marks on Felix's body. He can feel the man under him trembling in fear every time his teeth came in contact with the skin, perhaps in fear that the vampire would sink his teeth into his neck. But Lucius didn't. He is not in the mood of feeding right now, though he imagine Felix's blood would be delicious beyond words could describe. His lips went down further to the collar bones, lovingly kissing them.

While supporting his body with one hand, his free hand was gliding on Felix's chest, touching, with a light squeeze mixed in from time to time, like waltz his hand drew circles on Felix's body, slowly but surely reducing its radius, until his hand finally stopped at the little tip of Felix's chest.

‘Now what do we have here?" He put his fingers on Felix's nipple, touching it gently with the tip of his middle finger, moving it around, pressing it, pinching it, even flipping it slightly.

"I thought my reward would be my freedom." He stuttered out. It felt so weird to be toyed with like this. Felix was utterlly confused of what he felt...He knew in the back of his mind he kind of liked it but he didn't want to think about that. The sucking on the collar bone is what did it, he groaned under the mans lips. He blushed and wanted to cover his mouth but couldn't. The hand explored more and more. Felix was benign over taken...He didn't want to die but thats what he thought was going to happen.

Then the man started playing with his nipple, at first felix didn't want to admit he felt anything..But he did. After a long time the man was starting to wear him done. He couldn't hold his voice. And he moaned with the man flipping and pinching....He knew from well growing up women's..boobs.. were sensitive but he'd never thought his were.

Lucius chuckled, he said teasingly: "I thought I was clear about the rules.....You get your freedom only if you reach the lobby. This is to reward how far you've went. You get a prize even you fail! Am I not a nice game master?"

Lucius laid his eyes on on Felix's nipple, which after being played with his fingers is now standing stiffly. "Did you like being played with ? You naughty boy..." Lucius put his lips on the tip of the nipple, kissing it ,licking it, and finally opened up his mouth and starting to suck it, first gently, then stronger, and stronger.

"This..This isn't a reward." He stuttered out.

Felix...He liked it..He felt..good. He didm't want to but he did. When he start to use his mouth on his nipple...It was so warm..It felt good.

"Stttopp....feeells, weeeiird." He stuttered.

He squirmed under the mans touch. He started to suck harder and harder.. Felix moaned and moaned. He just couldn't hold beck his voice any more.

"Masssttter." He moaned

Lucius felt the trembling of the man under him, did he just went a bit? Lucius was surprised at how sensitive Felix's body is, and he liked.....no....LOVED the lovely sounds Felix made. He wanted to hear more of it, he wanted dig out everything that's buried in this beautiful, beautiful being.

But Lucius stopped. He looked at Felix, his chest rise and sink as he was gasping for air, his face blushed red, and through those silver eyes, Lucius could see that Felix's mind was hanging on a delicate balance between hatred on one end, and desire on the other. It will be easy to tip the balance right here, right now. But what's the fun in that?

Lucius stood up and said: "That would be all for today, tell me if you want to give it another try though, maybe you can get closer to your freedom next time? But first..................."

Lucius raised his hand, and Felix's body was suddenly slammed into the ceiling.

"A little punishment for trying to escape your master. I know, I know! I didn't mention this part beforehand, but what do you expect? You win some, you lose some."

Lucius began to wave his hand around, and Felix was thrown around like a puppet, slamming into walls and ghouls alike. He was careful not to inflict too much damage on Felix, keeping him conscious. A student wouldn't learn anything if he fell asleep during class, would he?

After a few more bumps Lucius finally let Felix down. He turned around and began to walk up the stairs. A figure appeared out of thin air behind him and began to follow Lucius up the stairs, it was the man who gave Felix the bath.

"What shall I do with the human, my master?"

"Patch him up for me would you, Alpha? And bring him to me when I wake up."

"What kind of treatment shall I use? The slow one or the fast one?"

"The slow one. I want him to feel the pain longer."

"As you wish, my master." Alpha bowed down, then vanished like how he appeared.

Lucius entered his room and laid down on the large bed in the middle. He felt the sun gradually rising outside the light-proof windows. He felt that he would have a satisfying sleep.

Felix hated the way the man made him feel. They way his eyes glowed as if saying I've got you. His touch felt so nice but was hard to deal with him.

Soon it was over.. With the devil lifting his head. He lifted his hand and almost instaly felix felt pain as he slammed into the ceiling. He groand at the pain well everywhere. Soon he was slamming everywhere...It hurt so much.. The searing pain in his head mostly, sure he had bruises and cuts but....his head his poor head. He was sure he had a concussion by now. Everything was spinning. He felt like throwing up.

When he stopped, Felix couldn't help but feel relief and sighed. As soon as he knew it the man from before was picking him up in his arms and caring him back to the bath...He liked this man.

"What's your name." He rasped.

"I am Alpha, felix." He replied

Felix nodded. This man..Alpha reminded him of a grandfather figure.

"Your nice."

Alpha just laughed. Felix held onto the mans chest. It hurt so bad.

Getting to the bath, he was set down in the warm water...He sighed. Alpha Started rubbing his back, massaging it. moving onto his chest, then hair. Next he took him out of his bath, ad dryer him off as Felix yawned tired.

"Just a few more minutes let me bandage your wounds. Soon Felix had bandages on his head, arms and legs. He wore boxers and a tank top.

He groaned and Alpha picked him up placing him on the bed, Letting felix fall into the sleep he needed so much.

Lucius woke up when the sun was just about the sink beyond the horizon. He had a dream, a dream of the world long before the war between vampires and humanity broke out. It was a different time, a time when the vampires were hiding in the shadows, while the humans walked under the light. Some would say it was a suffocating time for the vampires, but Lucius felt otherwise. It was a time when..............

Lucius stopped before further memories came back. They didn't matter any more. What's more important is the present. Yes, his beautiful slave. What should Lucius do next? He opened his mouth, and said to the seemingly empty room.

"Is he awake Alpha?"

"He has just woke up, my master. He is now resting in the guest room." As usual Alpha appeared out of thin air, bowing in submission.

"Did you give him anything to eat?"

"Not yet, my master. I assumed you would like to dine with him."

"You know me better than I do myself!" Lucius stood up from the bed and continued: "Prepare something nice for him, and we still have some blood in reserve right? Give me a bottle."

"Right away, my master." Alpha disappeared again.

Felix laid in the bed just thinking....He wondered about the times where humans didn't have to hide....He had never lived to se it..Most haven't...well expected for the Vampires...He wondered how old his...master...was. He hear Alpha come in.

"Morning." He mumbled.

Alpha just nodded he had something in his hands. He set it on the bed removing the cover...It was...bread? maybe?..

"What is it?"

"French toast, cinnamon buns, orange juice, and chocolate milk."

It smelled so good...Felix had never had anything like that. He hesitantly grabbed the thing that looked like bread...He saw metal things... But he had no clue what they were.Growing up felix only ate, wild animals and if lucky veg. Alpha laughed a little at how he ate but then left.

It tasted soooo good Felix finished in minutes. Soon alpha was bake and dressed him in i guess you would call it casual wear. Sweat pants and a T-shirt that was slightly over sized.

"Let's go."

Felix nodded. He still had the bandages and pain from yesterday. He followed him to his masters room.

When Alpha brought Felix to his room, Lucius was sitting on a chair in front of a small table, with a glass of blood in his hand. He noticed Felix's movements were unnatural due to the injuries Lucius gave him. He was amused by Felix's awkwardness, found it quite.... adorable.

"Come and have a seat." Lucius point to the seat across the small table. "let's have a little chat." He smiled.

Felix didn't want to get injured anymore...He just wanted to live...And save his kind....He wanted the world to be theirs again..It's would belong and humans could walk, go to school and have families he didn't want this...

"Okay."

he hobbled to the man and sat down looking down...He was starting to really fear this man....Because the other day...it felt good...

Lucius smiled as he saw Felix sitting down across the table. It was a strange distance between the two, since normally "Slave" and "Mater" don't share the same table. This is the distance usually reserved for friends and companions. Lucius can feel this distance made Felix uncomfortable

"Tell me about yourself. Where were you from? What was it like? What did you do? How were you captured? Anything."Lucius leaned back and sipped from his glass.

Felix held his tongue...He wanted to scream out how much he hated this man ...How he hated the way he had to be raised because of these beast...He hated them and wished he could kill them...like they had for his mother and father....Felix remembers that night like it was yesterday....He was 3 when his father died off getting food for the few in the tribe..So all he rembers of him was his silver eyes just like Felixs and the loving way he looked at Felix and his mother like anything could happen but as long as he had them his world was perfect....But his mother was a different story...Felix was 13 when he confronted his first vampire and it was the night his mother died.. The and the tried hid in there 'houses' which at the time were smallish caves in the desert. Felix and his mother had a bigger one because they were one of the highest families..Felix's dad was second in command before he died after that his mother took over his fathers position. They sat at the fire talking like any night..His mother was sparkling blue eyes and the same color and silky hair as his..She was talking of his father and told him many stories Felix enjoyed..She told stories passed down from her parents who lived just before the war of what t was like when they ruled. How they had..Internet? Endless food and more. Soon Felix fell asleep to his mother talking..The next time he awoke he heard his mother yelling.

"Run! Tell the those!" His mother screamed as she was grabbed..He thought and did as she said for she knew what the best was for him and the tribe. After he Told and got them a route far away. He went back to make sure his mother had defeated the beast like many before. But in case he broke a tree branch making a stake. As he ran to he..he saw the beast drinking from her as she slowly closed her eyes her body falling limp and pale..

"MOTHER!" He scream and ran to the one Vampire he guessed on a hunt tonight..And rammed the stake into him killing the beast on site. After he picked his mother up in his arms tears streaming down his face..he had seen many die before but they were not his mother not the one who told him everyday he would be the one to take them down, by her side. She opened her eyes a little and whispered

"Felix...your father and I are proud...we love you." After said she fell limp never to move again. He cried for hours until he had to meet up with the other he knew this meant he was now second in command..But before that they gave his mother a proper Burial, they burn her with her things and favorite flower.. Humans were now burned after death in tribes because they wanted the vampires to never touch them again. as she burned he looked to the sky.

"Mother..Father...I love you...Look after me...thank you for watching over me, Tyler and Sasha." From then forth like the others in the tribe he thought of his parent as their names..because they were more then just parent..they had their own lives.

--

By the time Felix thought of his past tears were steaming down his face..

"I like the color blue and purple." was all he said.

Lucius watched Felix fell silent, he can tell his questions brought back painful memories for Felix, and he expected so. Human like him who were born free are living their lives constantly under threat, either by some lesser vampires who don't know how to maintain a steady blood supply thus have to hunt for food, or by slave hunters who go out to the "wilds" from time to time to "harvest" slaves for the enjoyment of the rich and the powerful.

Soon tears began to stream down Felix's face, all he said was: "I like the color blue and purple."

".........I see. I like blue and purple too. They are gentle, yet noble colors. Did you know purple was considered the color of nobles in the east, because the color was very difficult to make?" As he was saying Lucius stood up, he walked close to Felix, leaned down, and wiped his tears gently with his hand. He looked into Felix's eyes and continued: "I also like silver. It reminds me of the moonlight." Then he walked backed to his seat.

"Now, it's your turn, ask me a question. Anything."

Felix looked at the man confused...Why was he acting like this..the way he caressed his face felt nice...then the comment about silver as he starred into his eyes...Was he saying it about them?

"A..question....i don't..know...I don't want....to..disrespect...sir" He said sir...but it was hard for him in all honesty it was him being selfish.. He didn't want to get hurt again it scarred him..So he started to think....He really didn't know about the past or anything..What was myth and what was true..He had found old withered books in his journey but very few humans knew how to read at this point.. they weren't used for knolowlge now. He wondered if the stories the few elders in there 90's use to tell about were real...

"How old are you and....What was it like when I could..when human...were..free."

"How old am I? Well that's something I haven't thought of for a long time...." Lucius raised his head, and put his hand on his cheek. "It has been thousands of years since I was turned into a Vampire......Let's just say I've lived through most of humanity's history."

He turned his eyes back to Felix, and continued: "And for the world before the war....While.... vampires hid in the shadows, and watched your kind spread across the globe, building villages, nations, kingdoms, and empires! Humanity learned the secrets behind natures wonders, inventing technologies beyond belief! This city, for example, once housed millions of people, each window glittering with light, and brightened the night sky. Many of my kind felt suffocated by humanity's advancement, but I liked it. As we can't stand the sun anymore, at least you humans have brought light to the night."

Lucius paused, he looked out of the window., the moon spraying its silver light into the room.

Felix was confused..if we were beautiful..Then why..Why would they kill us..Were they jealous..Did they want to see us tortured. Then why!. I could have learned to read and write, take my own path still have Tyler and Sasha. He was sobbing by now as he thought these things.

"Then why! Why if we were intelligent and amazing we turned dark into light, we did it all one our own....Even you were a human once all you beast were..Right? Then why destroy a chance for life...My tribe..My people are out there fighting everyday so we don't forget that we were not slaves to you people, at a time unlike the farmers make those disgusting pigs believe. WHY! THERE IS." Felix stood up sobbing. But soon fell to his knees.

"THERE IS NO LOGICAL REASON! WE HAD LIVES TOO, YOU MIGHT NOT UNDERSTAND THE FEELING OF FUCKING FAMILY BUT I DO HUMANS DO WE ALSO UNDERSTAND THE FEELING OF LOVE! Tyler....Tyler...Sasha,,,I miss you." He sobbed and sobbed. Felix had always had to stay strong he was second in command..he had no weakness to his tribe.He had bottled it all up..He always dreamt of learning....But it was taken away before he even came into excitants.