what is your favorite scene in "Love Sick Series" ?

Alexandria_Reina

Been falling in love with this thai BL series and my favorite scene is when No said "Go F*ck yourself" to Pun coz he confess to him, that scene is hilarious, and my best favorite scene is when the were kissing of course, the best BL scene everrrr!!!!!! :hamtaro-005 (9):

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sloan

• BlxxdyButterfly

• Ryuu_chan

• perkin127

When Phun is sick and Noh skips school to take care of him

- - - Updated - - -

Been falling in love with this thai BL series and my favorite scene is when No said "Go F*ck yourself" to Pun coz he confess to him, that scene is hilarious, and my best favorite scene is when the were kissing of course, the best BL scene everrrr!!!!!! :hamtaro-005 (9):

Have you noticed that sometimes the camera pans away during a kissing scene

Damn difficult question- I think I love ALL scenes where Captain(Noh) and White(Phun) are trying to touch/kiss each other.

I'm so in love with the series. Episode One was a fail and I almost stopped watching but it got sooo good! I can't wait for season 2!

• 10 months later...

LOL, you mean when Phun yelled from the benchers "I like you too!" and Noh gave him a finger?? That was fuckin' hilarious! I certainly didn't expect it. I am going to make a GIF of that!!!

For me, I have too many favorite scenes, na..... only one?????

I shipPete/Earn or August/Ngern so hard! At the end kinda left me off in a limbo~~ Argh! It's frustrating when there weren't enough scenes of them! I really wanted Pete and Earn finally be together as lovers, not just friends. That's all I'm asking for! Ugh so since I'm lovesick over these two, one of my favorites scene was when Earn carried him back to his bedroom and Pete stuttered nonsense・・・・

Pete: "I don't like girls. I like guys! Wait, wait no no!" It's not funny but it just made me grin big time!

Pete is so cute, gaaahhh!!!

I also loved that part where Jeed cut off the girls' hair in revenge. It's cruel, yes. Evil, yes! Scary, yessssss! But these girls were purebred bullies! It was so satisfying for me.

Noh has so many humorous responses. Ohm too as well so there are too many funny moments between them and the musical club, when they were teasing him about Noh's hubby, and Ohm's pet....

AhAH There is a scene where Noh almost confessed to Keng(?) over the phone; Noh was POOPING! And there were facial expressions of pooping and sound effects....... ummmm.. was it supposed to be funny?? (I mean, what the hell~ they couldn't show two boys showing their love by a kiss but this?) Cooooome on, SRSLY! I could not forget that...(also they showed earn and noh kiss at the camp, but not the one at the hotel, WTF????)

When Noh was really drunk at a party, he thought he saw AIM next to Phun and acted so badass and possessive and I thought 'Huh?' Phun was just there acting like it was normal. 'Like shouldn't Phun be shocked by his behaviors?' After Noh fell into the pool, I quickly realized the clever execution of this scene!!! That it wasn't AIM but some huge fangirl(boy?) calling him a bitch!!! HAHAHAHA

5. I liked Jeed, OK! So sue me! I liked the scene when she tried to kill him by drowning her fake ex, only to be resuscitated by a hottie, Khom. It was a good revelation for that character because killing is um.... very serious and very self destructive.

6. Ahhhh, what else. I really liked how Phun took Noh's arm in response to his when he was trying to avoid him.

Hmm, I can't think of anything else for now.

Had a chat with the director of Season 1 and I complained about Ngern and August characters being too complementary to Non and Phun, who obviously lost their appeal already after Season 1. The guy who plays Phun has no charisma, little acting talents, but August Vachivarit (Pete) and Ngern (Earn, who has a movie Waterboyy) are better actors. Hope they get cast in a new drama, whether BL or not I'd love to watch them together.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, my favorite scene has to be in Earn's room when Pete asked about how can anyone know if he's in love with someone? Earn's reply about the heart beat beating faster is just so awesome.

Had a chat with the director of Season 1 and I complained about Ngern and August characters being too complementary to Non and Phun, who obviously lost their appeal already after Season 1. The guy who plays Phun has no charisma, little acting talents, but August Vachivarit (Pete) and Ngern (Earn, who has a movie Waterboyy) are better actors. Hope they get cast in a new drama, whether BL or not I'd love to watch them together.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, my favorite scene has to be in Earn's room when Pete asked about how can anyone know if he's in love with someone? Earn's reply about the heart beat beating faster is just so awesome.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Oh, after reading this, I went over to your website and read your review/interview with Vera P. on this couple. You guys went into some serious discussion and depth with these characters/actors. I agree that Pete/Earn had better actors than Phun/Noh but then again, I'm older and they appealed more to me. I suppose because they were seasoned and resonated well with me. (Realistic disputes) Though, I feel the ending to this couple was leaving me hanging for a better closure.

I think White(who plays Phun) was a good choice but only due to his appeal. He had this pouty, droopy eyes look that compensates his possessive nature. Noh, however, is quite an annoying character for me. He was flawless, perfect, brutally loyal and honest- and he was pretty much incapable of telling lies. And he was so conscious of everything he did. Come on, is he even human at all? I get it, he was a representation of 'innocence' and all but he was too unrealistically innocent, especially a young boy. If a girl, everyone'd call her naive. Perhaps this was something new? Contagious maybe? (This is Japanese obsession) He had this monk buzzcut~ but 50% from both schools go after him? Lucky, he was somewhat humorous. I don't see any ounce of chemistry between White and Captain after they filmed the series together. White seemed to be vanished at times when it comes to a few interviews. And sadly, his looks already went downhill. He may be cute with the mushroom/emo hair (appeals to younger girls, obviously) but in real life, he was left with almost no hairstyles that suited him other than that one. Then, you realize that he was way overrated. He hardly acted, despite being main character.

I would watch out for August and Ngern's future works, they had so much potential and I would consider it a huge bonus if they acted together again.

• 2 months later...

I'm still only on episode 19 of season 2, I'm finding season 2 a bit too padded out with useless things and enjoyed season 1 much more, but I think the scene where Phun and Noh fall asleep on the sun loungers and wake up holding hands as the sun rises was pretty high up there on the cuteness scale. I also love the whole scene with Pete and Earn at Earns house with the heartbeat and Earn messing with Pete over who he liked.

So I watched up to episode 22 last night and spent all night dreaming about Phun and Noh, they so need a happy ending. I have no idea why this couple gives me so many feels. I almost don't want to watch the rest as there seems to be too many episodes left, and if they have too many more problems I don't think my heart can take it! Anyway the scene in episode 22 where Phun asks Noh to go steady with him and they fight hug, is now my favourite scene!

• 3 weeks later...

Id say most of every episode but in particular, Season 1, episode 4 when Phun is sick and hurt and Noh helps to rub ointment on him. KYA!! :In love:

However, in Season 2, episode 12, Noh confesses that he only likes Phun and then runs away only to have Phun yell he likes him in return and gives him the middle finger.

Or... I cant choose!! All the kissy, touchy scenes as well as all the embarrassing scenes.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Please guys, has anyone know where I can download an vid with english sub for this "

" this has the cut part in the episode in which they focus on Earn and PEte... pls pls.....

i'm dying to watch this... cheetah7

• 2 weeks later...

My favorite scene is when P'Phun sneaks into P'Noh's bed at the Pharmacy reforest camp. Made me smile so big :Excited:

I also love the scene that's my signature where P'Noh drinks a lot and he falls on the floor at the party with P'Phun :)

• 2 weeks later...
So I watched up to episode 22 last night and spent all night dreaming about Phun and Noh, they so need a happy ending. I have no idea why this couple gives me so many feels. I almost don't want to watch the rest as there seems to be too many episodes left, and if they have too many more problems I don't think my heart can take it! Anyway the scene in episode 22 where Phun asks Noh to go steady with him and they fight hug, is now my favourite scene!

Yeah! Ikr. I feel you!

I've finished the series not too long ago but I still can't get over it! Seriously, every episode from season 1 to 2 was not wasted. I've got a favorite scene on every episodes though that last scene from ep 22 till that first scene from ep 23 has totally held me captive forever.. lol! that was their first night spent as an official couple! and it's so waaaaay heartthrobbing! romantic! kilig! (lol.. excuse me for my tagalog term)

But when it comes to pairing, I already gave my heart to Earn-Pete and that scene from Earn's room and Pete's phone call to Earn at the end of ep36 have climbed up the chart!!! kyaaah~ I feel like eating squid now! :In love:

• 1 month later...

There are just too many scenes between Noh and Phun that I love. There were the 2 times (at school and in the bookstore) when they passed by each other and linked their hands together briefly. Loved that, it was so sweet! Then I also really liked when Phun was sick and Noh cut school to take care of him and they ended up falling asleep together. Also when Phun was feeling as though Noh didn't really have any feelings for him and then while on the bleachers Noh told him that Phun was the only guy he liked, then ran off. And Phun yelled he liked Noh too and Noh, feeling embarrassed, flipped him off. But I think that my favorite is the last episode of season 2 when Noh agrees to be together with Phun and then hugs him. I loved that he finally felt enough to intiate the affection with Phun.

EDIT: So after writing this post I rewatched the episode I thought was the final one of season 2 but then found that there were actually 36 episodes instead of the 21 I thought.

• 2 months later...

Season 2 Episode 3 is amazing!! The bathtub scene gets me SO MUCH!!! yoyo4

Season

I think Phun and Noh are perfect. Not to mention when Phuns sister and her friend steal their covers and turn down the tempeture. I was yelling at the sceen like "Please!! Use each other to warm up!!!"

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

My favorite scenes are at the camp when Noh, Phun and Earn are sitting on the log and Noh grabs Phun's hand and rests his head on Phun's shoulder and on the train when Noh rests against Phun. I like those public declarations. Also when Phun talks to his father because the father saw Noh and Phun hugging so he knows who his son loves.