Love brings out the weakness

Bloodbunny

Akira whined softly in heat as Hikaru rocked his hips agansit the heated males body.

"Mnnn..." Akira bit his lip slightly holding back a moan as the other male bit into his hyper sensitive ear, Akira panted softly his eyes glossy as he looked at Hikaru as he shifted about in need.

"H-hikaru....ah!" Akira moaned as the other male suddenly slammed his hips agansit his own leaving the panting and moaning Akira below him with no where to escape.

"D-dont...s-stop." The words almost left Akira's lips as a moan as he gripped the pillow above him tightly.

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Arekushisu

Hikaru seemed to lose himself as his hips moved faster and harder into the hips of AKira. He seemed to be in another world while he fucked his lover. "F-fine..." he said softly and held the boys legs tight to move his length deeper into Akira. "F-fuck you feel so good..." he bit his lip and smiled softly as he slammed into Akira his chest laced with sweat and his tail flicking back and forth while he did Akira. He found the ears and the tail on his lover to be something very sexy, and the fact he was withering underneath him, moaning like he was didn't make it any less arousing.

Akira soon found himself gripping a pillow tightly in his arms as he bit into it softly muffling his heated moans as his body trembled and shakes in the overwhelming pleasure that he was receiving, he couldn't even get to shut his legs to easen the pleasure that threatened his upcoming cilmax.

"Hikaru!" He tighted around the other male slightly and gently pushed him down and got ontop of him giving him a teasing little lap dance.

"Mr wolf seems to be very hungry today~"

Hikaru growled lowly in his throat as he was pushed back onto his back and had Akira crawl ontop of him. He looked at AKira and he growled again, "yea I am hungry and you are depriving me of my nutrients!" He laughed softly and leaned forward biting the boy on the neck his teeth leaving red marks on the skin. "Mm...come on let me do you..please..I was close too." he said softly in the others ear his hands moving to the boys hips and he thrust up into him from where they were. "Or I could do it like this and go so deep into you.." he said softly letting out a cute whine as he bit the others ear.

Akira letted out a heated whine as hips hips were held onto and tightened around the other male slightly knowing what he was about to do.

"A-ah! Please Mr. Wolf I'm not a bad bunny! You'll get your fill~" Akiras tail trembled as a moan escaped his lips as the other bit his ear.

"Hey thats no playing fair!" He moaned loudly gridinding agansit the other male.

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason the words which were leaving Akira's mouth just added wood to Hikaru's fire. He moaned lowly in his throat and held Akira up off his lap in order to thrust up into him again and again. Going deeper each time, and the movement of Akira's own hips added to the pleasure because Hikaru could feel his tip rubbing against the boys prostate as he grinded up against him. His mouth moved down to Akira's and captured his lips as his hips started to move faster and faster wanting to release for it seemed to hurt not being able to do so. Hopefully they could stop after ward and they wouldn't have to go till Akira' couldn't stand anymore. Hikaru thought it strange, that he was able to go this long without needing a rest, and having so much cum to fill Akira four times full of his normal fill.

Akira gasped softly and trembled in the others grip as he was thrusted up into his prostate repeatably causing the bunny boy to spray cum all over himself.

"N-ngh n-no more." He moaned the words out before the other caught his lips then speed up his thrusting causing akira to curl in wards slightly as his body shook from pleasure.

Hikaru moaned and he felt the tight muscles around his cock tighten and he moaned louder feeling the cum on his chest from Akira. He moaned louder his own climax coming on himself and he moaned loudly cumming inside of Akira. "F-fuck...A-akira..." he spoke softly and sweetly his lips just barely touching Akira's as he stopped moving and he sat there panting. Sweat rolling down his cheek and chest and he laughed softly, "I love you." he said gently nuzzling into Akira's neck. "I'll wash you if you want so you dont have to walk or anything...and then you can sleep. Because there is a huge load in you right now." he said with a chuckle and a blush hiding his face in the boys neck.

Akira felt his stomach and looked down at the other male .

"Y....yeah.....I can feel it moving around inside of me." Alieabpanted softly.

"It feels so nice and warm.," akira licked the cum of the others chest.

"Hikaru....if I move itll spill out.."

• 2 weeks later...

Hikaru panted softly and he leaned down kissing Akira's lips gently, "Yea...you're right...but it'll come out even if you lay here love." he smiled gently and licked his lips. "Warm huh?...well I'll just do it more often for you..." he winked and he smiled, "Come on though you really need a good washing, we've been at it for about two days now and you are full." he kissed him softly again and ran his lips down his shoulders kissing here and there trying to talk Akira into washing off the cum from his body. "Maybe we can see how far you can get before it all falls out?" he chuckled and nipped the boys collarbone.

Akira moaned softly as the warm liquid shifted inside of him.

"Ngh....but I don't think I'd be able to walk." Akira blushed besides if I fell I feel like you would make me sit there in a puddle of you sweet and sticky semen coating me in embarrassment untill I letted it all out."Akira flushed a deep red.

"I had an odd dream like that once."

Hikaru laughed softly and he slid his hands under the boy picking him up bridal style. "Hm I wouldn't do something so mean as that Akira, I'm not that wild." he chuckled and kissed the boys cheek as he walked him to the bathroom. He sat him on the counter on a towel which was sat out there. He then went to the tub and started the water sighing gently as he waited for the water to get warm, and then he plugged the bath.

Akira blushed darkly and buried his face into the others chest.

"I know that you wouldnt do such a thing....I just had a really weird dream like that once....although the thought of it sort of turns me on." Akira letted out an uneasy giggle.

"Thank-you." He smiles as the other male carries him to the bathroom.

• 1 month later...

Hikaru chuckles and looks at Akira, "Oh? Turns you on? Thats something I didn't know." He laughed softly and kissed his neck before setting him down on the sink. He then walked to the tub turning the water on, "I'm sorry for fucking you so long, I didn't think you would be weak after we got done..." he said and leaned over to him after plugging the water and he kissed his cheek. "Forgive me? Not like you were complaining but still..." He sighed and hugged him gently.