Love brings out the weakness

Bloodbunny

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRMtV5TQIT6831Swy03dC_JO-02SRchX63GktElWdETx52nzO5A

Name:Akira

Position:uke

Bio:every since he was small he wanted to be a samurai like his father after his father was killed in battle he made it his goal to take revenge out on the people who killed him.

Akira swerved throughout the trees swiftly his focus at its finest peak for sure he had finally found out where all of the attackers had been coming from he need he couldn't get any closer one man couldnt take on a whole army he wasn't that dull.

"I'm sorry father but I'll need to get back up I promised you but I cannot do this by myself I hope you do understand." He muttered under his breath .

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Arekushisu

(Dunno how to do pictures)

Looks: long white hair that lands around his middle back. He has deep blue eyes which look like the ocean. He is tall and strong yet you wouldn't think he could wield a weapon the way he does by looking.

Name: Hikaru

Position: Seme

Bio: when he was little the war broke out and his father went off to war. Telling him that if his country ever needed him that he would take the job. His father died in battle leaving Hikaru to fend for himself because his mother ran off after having him. When he was 18 the second war broke out and he enlisted to become a samurai. Now he is a general holding 500 men under him as he marches.

Hikaru sighed. As the battle unfolded he was stuck at headcourters without any action. He still wore his weapons and armor just in case the problem arises and he needed to go. He ran a hand through his hair and looked up as his second in command walked in. He was a small boy no older than 19 and he was skilled for his age. Just as Hikaru was. "Tough night?" He asked the kid and he nodded laughin softly. "Yes. Seems the chief has everyone running around even though we aren't leaving the buildings." He shook his head.

Hikaru laughed, "Yes well you know him he is always ready for something!" The king on their side was always asking of them. And it got on a lot of people's nerves but he kept his own frustration to himself.

Akira sighed and pulled out his sword he knew that they're weren't many of his troupe left and decided that he may as well snoop around he quickly knocked a boy our about his size and swapped uniforms so he wouldn't be found right away he did seem to stand out a bit due to the fact the armor was way heavier then what they wore.He began to walk about trying to stay out of the light his sword back into its skin attached to his belt.

"Maybe I should take notes on this....."

Hikaru tilted his head and shed his heavy armor. "Please make yourself comfortable. Ken is supposed to be coming soon so when he arrived we may dine with one another." He said pulling his sword from his side taking the belt off. He wAs a beautiful man. He was slender yet strong in every form. He noticed that Ken was late. "He was doing duty on the south side earlier maybe he was caught up. Go find him and bring him hear. I don't like to be kept waiting." Hikaru said to the younger boy and he nodded leaving to find the lost boy.

Akira had finished taking his notes and began to pack up his letter/note writing kit and placed it into his medical pouch and stood up fixing the slightly baggy uniform on him he wanted to get out of there soon as possiable his stomach growled the poor boy hadn't eaten in days since his supplies were running low and he couldnt eat the herbs for the medicine he made it would be to risky they were dryed out and he could choke or become I'll from them they weren't meant to be eaten.He began to plot his way out of the headquarters without being noticed as soon as he saw the right moment he would run for it.

Hikaru sighed, the man he sent to find Ken got called in so he was walking around now looking for him. He only wore his sword at his hip as he spotted a male. He laughed softly snd called out, "Ken if that's you I'm going to cut your throat. You were supposed to eat with me hours ago!" He said and clapped the man on the shoulder. He stopped a moment seeing it was no one he knew but saw the name tag and sighed. "Come it's been so long since we have seen one another you have changed slightly. Food is prepared!" He said happily.

akira nearly jumped out of his skin as the other placed his hand on his shoulder.

"You sure are happy to see me again...." He said nervously and followed the other not wanting to be radded out in the middle of the hall knowing he wouldn't be able to escape."O-ok let's go...."he letted out a relieved sigh he was to hungry to pass the chance up and it would have been better to play along rather then attract attention.

• 2 weeks later...

Hikaru laughed softly and shook his head, "Well of course I'm happy to see you. All this battle has made me hungry and I wanted something to eat." he said steering the man to his room and he pushed him in and shut the door locking it. "Now...sit lets have something to eat and we can talk. Maybe then you can tell me your name." he said sitting down at a chair that was at the end of the small table in his room. Another chair just like it sat next to him and he motioned to it.

Akira paniced his feet scitting on the ground as the other forced him into his room locking it afterwards .

"Uh...what do you mean have you forgoten me?" Had the other figured out that it wasn't his dear friend but a spy?

"How rude of you." He looked around the room for an exit.

Hikaru laughed softly and stood, "You really think I'm an idiot? I'm the highest ranked general on our side and you think a little spy like you won't be sniffed out?" he asked walking to the other male. "You best be happy I haven't called on my guards and sent you to prison with the rest of them. Now, I'm offering you dinner it is rude of YOU to shake your head no at my offer." he said tilting his head.

Akira gulped and backed up fear in his eyes.

"Please...don't make me go there with people like that I'll never stand a chance they'll eat me up." He backed up .

"I'll do anything please....have mercy." He began to feel something eating away at him .

Hikaru nodded and motioned to the table and chairs, "Then sit, and tell me about yourself. Sadly, you will be a prisoner of war, but you will be my personal one." He said smiling. "You do not look like you could do well in the jail, you would be someones bitch. But that doesn't mean you won't be mine. A bad part about being a general is I can get all the women in the world but they never satisfy me." He shook his head and sat down taking his sword from his hip. "Please sit it is rude to turn down my offer of food. Probably the last good meal you will have." he said softly.

Akira felt his stomach twist as the other spoke and sighed before sitting down in the chair.

"My name is akira you already know where I came from I'm 19 years of age ."He said dully before looking up at him." I dont know what else to say."

Hikaru snapped his fingers and food came in smelling of bliss and he smiled. "Akira..My name is Hikaru. It is nice to formally meet you." He opened the lids to the food and smiled handing the other male a plate. "Please stop acting like I'm going to kill you in the next moment. Its rude. Do to laws and my place I have to take you into custody till the war is over. If it was up to me I would let you go, do to the fact you are a kid. But its not up to me. So you are now under my care and protection as my...prisoner until the war as stopped." he said nodding and sighed. "Now fill your plate I can give you any food you want. My rank I can get you anything. This will be the last night you have this option so enjoy it." he said looking down at him.

Akira sighed eventually giving in due to the fact he hasn't eaten in so long but he made sure not to stuff his face like a pig.After words he thanked the other and yawned softly beginning to become drowsy.

Hikaru sighed and finished eating and stood. "Take off your clothes." he said and stripped down. A long scar ran down his back looking as if an explosion had taken the skin with it. He sighed and looked back at the male, "Hurry, its time for a bath." he said and went into his bathroom starting the water and putting on his robe sighing. "You know you really shouldn't keep a willing man waiting. It gets. irritating." he said loudly.

Akira letted out a soft whine and began to take off his clothing following the other into the bathroom nervously .

"I'm sorry..." He looked down at the floor away from him.

"It's fine." he said jokingly and he stepped into the shower motioning him to follow. "Come, the times you will get showers and baths will be with me less I say otherwise. Understand?" he asked getting under the water. "Please, I'm not going to hurt you." he said actually telling the truth.

Akira stepped inside and nodded his hair beganing to get soaked as he followed him under the water and watched it going down the drain.

"Your people killed my father....its hard to believe that."

Hikaru sighed softly, "Well...your people killed my family. So we are even." he said cold now and started washing his back and he handed the other stuff to clean his hair. "Its hard to believe that too isn't it. I'm sorry about your father, I'm sure the man who killed him had a reason to. Orders are strict...if I was ordered to kill you I would because my own life depended on it. Do risk my life by letting you, a complete stranger, live or do I save myself?" he asked looking back at him.

"My father didnt disever it though....." He mubbled softly while beginning to wash his hair the tears rolling down his cheeks werent noticeable due to the fact of the shower running.

"Forget it hes dead it doesn't matter anymore ."

"You really believe that my family deserved what your people gave them?" He asked turning and looking at Akira and sighed. "No matter if he deserved it or not he still is dead and gone just like my wife and kids are. Now if you can justify the fact that they deserved to be killed then that will be a miracle." he said and started washing his hair brushing it off his back. Now that it was soaking wet it was weighing down his head and he thought many times of cutting it but sadly the emperor wouldn't let him.

Akira remained silent for the rest of the time as he fished cleaning himself.

"Do you need help washing yourself?" He questioned the other .

"Maybe I should dress as a girl..."

"Why would I want you to dress like a woman? I told you that no woman has ever satisfied me before. I told you that I could have anything in the world, any woman or anything, and they still never did anything for me." he said aggravated at the other male for wanting to act like a woman. "Yes please help me with cleaning my back. That would help me a lot." He said looking at the other male before handing Akira the sponge.

Akira began to wash the other back gently.

"Because they wouldn't suspect the spy to be a girl so that would keep our head off the line and that fact that you've had many woman would make it a less chance we'll raise suspicion.