Uke looking for seme

Bloodbunny

I really wanna do another roleplay I'm open to ideas and most themes .

I do not like:

-furries(full...half is ok.)

I like:

Mascohist&Sadist

-magic

-humor

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• hal7283

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Perhaps a series of experiments that lead to a lad being shut down?

(Love your picture.)

Thanks. It's a enemy character from a Japanese browser game about anthropomorphized battle ships.

Back to the post, lad....you mean lab? OK...so experiments....in a modern setting? Or a sci-fi setting?

What's the experiment gonna be about? If it lead to the lab being shut down I assume it's gonna be something dangerous? Bio-weapon? Rouge AI? Super-natural powers?

And who are the roles to play? The researcher? Or the subjects?

Yes,I was thinking due to Abuse or contamination and I was thing maybe a subject and someone who wander into the property

It sounds great! May I do the role play with you? Just so you know I live in Asia, so there might be a time difference between us that prevents frequent interaction. If you're fine with it then would you tell me something more? Like do you have a character in mind you want to play as? Cause I want to adjust my Character accordingly.

Thats fine with me and I'll be the subject I'll make a profile for him in a moment(no one in certain.).

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpQgMuqieMpDUiHHnHs26g-txOYsHg1NOZHxuTun9lkDxm85teZA

Name:shoin

Age:20(experimenting slowed down his age process slightly,he also has night vision,floppy rabbit ears.)

Bio:after being taken out of the streets by a scientist he had lived there ever since but due to the abuse and poor cleaning standers it was shut down leaving the subjects to live in ther own fith and illness.

(Sorry I failed to find a suitable picture for him, and here you go. Please tell me what do you think of him. )

Name: Nozomu Ingram

Appearance: Short brown hair, black eyes, around 6 foot tall.

Bio: Nozomu was half English half Japanese. He is currently living alone in a rented apartment, and working odd jobs to pay the rent. While he enjoys the company of friends and loved ones, he also enjoy spending time by himself, often going on little adventures to desolate places he has never been before.

Always nice and polite. Although breaking the ice with him at first can be a bit difficult, once you do he is very friendly, loving and caring. That is until you melt him down further......

How about 'the real story behide the white rabbit?'(beacause I like the wonderlandish theme

- - - Updated - - -

How about 'the real story behide the white rabbit?'(beacause I like the wonderlandish theme

Sure, it sounds nice. Maybe we can throw in some wonderland related terms, motifs, etc, during the RP. Though I don't have any idea how.(Laugh)

Anyway, would you like to start the thread? Please PM the link to me when you're done?