Lamento ~Beyond the Void~ Installation Guide

Aoi

The game can be downloaded

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

First of all, your computer system has to be set to Japanese before installing. If you don't know how to do that, check the first part of this guide:

Then, you must have installed DirectX 9.00 or heigher.

If you don't use Windows Vista, download this patch:

Install the game this way:

1. Extract the game

2. Open Daemon Tools. Go to Virtual Devices and add 2 drives. You will have: Device 0: and Device 1:

3. Go to Device 0: -> Mount image and mount boot.Iso file

4. Now go to Device 1: and mount LAMENTO_DVD.Iso

5. Now a popup will show up. Click on Run install.exe lam1n.jpg

6. The installer will appear. Click on Game Install lam2v.jpg

7. Click on the button highlighted with blue (which is the "Next" button)lam3.jpg

8. It will ask you now for the serial. Go in the folder where the game was extracted and look for the notepad file called コノエたん. You'll find the serial number in there. Click on the Next button again.

9. It will ask you where do you want to install the game. So just create one folder and hit Next. In my case, on Disk D: , folder "lamento" lam4r.jpg

10. Just click "Next" on the following popups till it will begin to load lam5z.jpg

11. On the next screen, click Yes lam6.jpg

12. On the next one click the buttom marked with blue lam7.jpg

13. A black window will appear. Close it!

14. Go in the folder where you have the extracted game and copy the 2 patches: LmtDVDVer101 and LmtDVDVer102 and copy them in the folder where you installed the game (in my case D:\lamento)

15. Do the same with the WVista patch

16. Now, the folder where you installed the game should contain these 3 patches: lam8.jpg

17. Double click on each of them and install them in this order: 101, 102, 200 (just click on OK or Next and don't change anything in the settings)

18. Double click on Lamento -BEYOND THE VOID- and this will appear lamlast.jpg Click on Start and the game should begin.

• Like 2

Thank you for this explanaition.

Still, I cant play it x'D

Simply because Deamon Tools won't work for me. Some kind of weir error always occures.

(Something with 1500 or somethign...)

I use Daemon Tools 4.35 and for me it worked as well. I've did exactly as it is explained in the guide and it works.

Maybe you're doing something wrong when you try to mount the disks if you say you're not familiar with it. You may want to check in this guide at point III. Mounting With DaemonTools:

to make sure you're doing it right. Or maybe your version of Daemon has some bugs... better redownload it from another source...

The Japanese Language Pack won't affect your programs or make everything to be displayed in Japanese, it is just a support for East Asian characters (when there are Japanese characters, they will be displayed correctly), so there would be no reason for you to wish to uninstall it...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

it's not working for me.. Every time I try to download the patches a window pops up and says windows noticed this program didn't run correct and apply compatible stuff to it and to try again. but when I try.. nothing happens and then I try and open the game.. nothing happens.

Yeah, I did everything it said. But the patches won't install it seems. Is it because my computer has windows 7? I didn't think that was the problem. But, yeah. I followed the steps exactly. It's just when I tried to download the patches a thing pops up and says it didn't run correctly and to try to run it again and when I do. Nothing happens.x.x

when I try to run them. It shows the things like the window to save the patches, but when I click the buttons to save it to install that message of it not running correctly comes up and tells me windows apply compatible programs so it will run and tell me to try running it again and when I do nothing happens.x.x