Romancing the Romantic

gin

Both his long digits intertwined with Irie's, his eyes shimmered with playfulness. The play went deaf ears as his focus landed on his beloved. His minty breath fanned behind Irie's ears as he whispered a confession.

"What would I do without you?"

Lee's orbs gazed on those coffee brown orbs, his heart still pounding the same rhythm the first time their lips touched. His life was just a constant blur of work and some fling here and there before he met Irie. It was certainly a feat watching himself canoodling naughtily behind the Opera House's curtain with someone, a lover to boot. He didn't expect to find someone worth the love he'd poured to Irie.

His fingers traveled at Irie's south, like a flash, his lover's jeans went undone as Lee teased the fully erect member. Lee's left brow rose as he saw his lover kneel in front of him. Lee falls back to the comfortable cushion, legs open in the invitation as he stroke his raging hard-on. When Irie's mouth started devouring his 'snake', Lee barely suppressed a moan as he bucked his erection towards Irie's mouth. The sensation of something hot and tight around his member made him close his eyes praying to God to slow that moment itself. He wanted to commit it to memory, Irie's face flushed till' the ears and watery as it devoured Lee's disco stick like a prostitute deprived of release.

Groans escaped past his lips as he clutched Irie's head and guided his lover to where it hits him the most.
"Yes--more"
The last word expressed in a semi-moan as his eyes shut, unable to contain his release.

"I'm coming,"
Lee muttered as he shoves his huge member, impaling Irie's throat, kicking the gag reflex. Lee Montclaire was a 'nice guy finish last' kind of guy but his lover's way of pulling his endurance reached feats that clearly surprised him.

"W--where did you learn that you minx!?"
In between breaths Lee questioned Irie's expertise.

Snatching his lover into a full embrace, he pulled Irie towards his lap as he hugged him from the back. His member seemed to throb, clearly least rejuvenated just after one release. Truly a monster that it claims to be, it poked Irie's jean-clad butt with interest.

"It's my turn, love."
He deviously whispered, both hands roamed swiftly and landed to Irie's already perked nipples. Slightly pinching and tugging it, building the tension and arousal with it.

He'll get his revenge by painfully slowing everything he'll do. Lee leaned closer and slowly licked Irie's neck in a tempo of a slow dance. Surely a change of pace won't be that bad, Lee mused to himself.

There's too much time in the world and he wanted to enjoy teasing his lover, starting with those sinful nipples of his. His hands busily rotated and pinched as his mouth was busy nipping and kissing Irie's neck and ears. His hips motioned into a sensual hump, stealing friction or two whenever his member bumped at Irie's butt.

The Opera was still on a full swing, with all those people below unaware of the actions of the couple on the VIP booth. Lee shoved his index and middle left finger at Irie's mouth as he sensually teased his lover's tongue, imitating a thrusting piston as it sloshed in and out Irie's mouth. His right hand slowly descended behind Irie's pre-cum wet boxers, slowly pumping the tortured rod with slow and defining motions.

Lee's far from finishing this play, as he notices Irie squirming with unknown pleasure, torn between begging him to stop or just impale him with Lee's rod right there. The right hand tightly clasped at Irie's erect member as the pinky teased the puckered hole, barely providing pleasure.

"You're now in trouble Tsukishima-san,"
Lee said playfully as he pushed his left fingers deeply at Irie's mouth.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gin

• Choco Berry

Irie let himself loose. For once, the oyabun is free from the prying eyes of his people, his family and everyone who knows him. This vacation in Italy is yet the most unforgettable experience he'd ever had. It was blissful and serene to stay in a park eating gelato and being promised to of an everlasting love.

Attending the Opera while humping like wild animals in a booth is also a feat in Irie's life. Arching his back and submerging himself more into Lee's thighs, he deep throated the man who seems to lose himself with the sensation. His lustful orbs peeked through that pearlescent mask of his and watched as Lee lose his mind, bucking his hips from the grip of his slender fingers over his balls, tightening and keeping itself from its release. He pulled out quickly, releasing a wet, popping out from his swollen lips before trailing his sinful tongue from the base to the leaking tip. There's no doubt why Irie Tsukishima is proud of his fellatio skills; it was top notch. Lee would keep wondering how his lover acquired such skills but the brunette would rather keep quiet and pleasure his lover with his mouth rather than talking about his past.

"Yes, more..."

Irie's eyes fluttered as his lips posed a smirk before once again devouring the large rod. He could feel the member pulsate inside his throat. He clung on Lee's thighs and swallowed him further before he let a small mewl once he felt the warm liquid ooze from the tip and right through his throat in which he welcomingly swallowed. All of it, till the last drop. Irie let himself ride from the high and sucked the man more, as if he was deprived and wanting to milk Lee even further.

"Where did you learn that, you minx?!"

Irie licked his lips while nuzzling Lee's cock thats barely recovering from such release as he stayed in the same position, giving feathery kisses on the still recovering member, eager to wake it back up for seconds.

"Mhmm... not telling." He whispered and bit Lee's inner thigh following a teasing lick on the reddening mark. His brown orbs gleam with full determination and is ready whenever Lee's junior wakes up. He was surprised when all of a sudden, Lee pulled him up and made him sit on his lap. He mewled in pain when his pants finally stretched and brushed on his own erection which he had been disfegarding for the past few minutes.

"You're in trouble now,Tsukishima-san..."

Irie smiled darkly and arched his back upon contact on Lee's cold fingertips on his perky nipples. The oyabun is incredibly quiet, only letting out a few gasps and light mewls. Probably scared that his voice might echo throughout the theater.

"Lee-san...God... Don't tease me please. I need to cum too..." he whispered, begging for Lee's hand to pay attention to his aching cock. Bucking his hips up towards Lee's elusive touch.

Irie is now panting loudly, his legs crossing and keeping still on Lee's lap is quite impossible when his lover is being punishing. The only thing he could ever cope a feel to was his butt rubbing on the once-again alive cock beneath it. His hips swayed and rubbed on Lee's member as he arched his head back towards the man's face their breath mingling warmly with each other.

"Montclair-sama... Please... make me cum..." he begged as he kept his hips swaying even faster. All of a sudden, he bucked and clung on Lee's head aback, halting his movements and spasmed on his own while letting out a prolonged groan. He could not believe he just had a dry orgasm because his pants was only stained with a small dot of pre-cum. Irie Tsukishima panted hard as he relished the waves of orgasm buzzing through his entire being.

Thoroughly spent and yet nothing has even impaled the lithe man over the bulky CEO. His body has become Lee's very own temple of pleasure and he could say the same to the man-- What would he do without Lee?

• 2 years later...

spacer.png

0230 H | GANGNAM-GU, KOREA

It was half a day when Lee departed Italy to travel to Korea on a domestic plane. Their cargo plane had departed back to Provence, France for maintenance. Irie on the other hand was ferried by the Montclaire jet back to Fukushima, Japan. It was a hectic itinerary for Josephine to arrange but the woman was capable enough to handle all Lee’s transactions. It wasn’t a problem for his secretary since the lady himself admitted that he was fascinated by the young oyabun and she could certainly do him favors without the innocent guy knowing.

What happened in Italy was a fever dream Lee could smugly think of. The CEO was busy staring at his cellular device with an intensity of a starving man in a cave. The poor lad kept on zooming Irie’s face, his angelic lover which he wanted to meet again. He’d tightly packed his schedule just to squeeze in another day off but it was impossible to take another for the current month. He has left no choice to communicate with Irie through messages hoping his lover won’t get suspicious of him somehow.

The eavesdropper lady on his left kept glancing at his Lee’s phone. Weirded enough for some bulky Caucasian staring at some Japanese on his phone, a male one at that. Lee gave a disgruntled cough that made the old lady flustered enough to pretend to be asleep. He’d be damned to care for someone's opinions as he raised his left brow with indignation, surely this lady wasn’t afraid to catch the gay?

He chuckled at the thought and kept swiping vigorously at his cellphone.

Josephine had already gone three days ahead of him to arrange the necessary transactions for their new building in Korea. A lot of the upper class already wanted to invest at the famous Montclaire Co. Some of them managed to buy shares but the Montclaire were too strict as to who they would sell their shares to.

Lee managed to arrive at the newly furnished building in the middle of a secluded sector at Gangnam. They didn’t need to advertise nor erect it in a famous place. Everyone knows Monclaire as the top dog of the business industry. They could build their building atop a mountain and people would still visit them.

It wasn’t the tallest building they’ve built but it had the most modern architecture amongst all of the Montclaire structures all over the globe. The tired and haggard CEO managed to enter the building almost immediately before two Korean guards blocked his pathway with a polite hand to his chest.

“Here we go again,” This time he didn’t even reach the elevators. He’d give the Koreans a thumbs up for the tight security but he couldn’t handle this shitshow from a jetlagged and no-boyfriend perspective.

“Sir, may we see your ID?” The other guard politely asked him while the other one openly inspected him from head to toe, without judgment.

At least they were polite enough not to give any reaction to the huge Colossal Titan, probably Bethroldto or god knows what his real name is, peaking at Wall Maria printed on his shirt and suspicious jogger pants with Little Pony printed on them and a horrendous cheetah printed Crocs.

It runs in the family, Josephine always says whenever Lee didn’t even bother dressing up for any occasion and most of them were in front of Irie Tsukishima. The CEO would go to his nearest tailor, with his designer in tow, like a schoolgirl on her prom night gushing about what to wear to catch their beaus attention.

Talk about extra.

This time, he was smarter enough to ask Josephine to fetch him before he could startle the whole building with his comfortable getup. He hates wearing jeans on long flights except whenever Irie’s with him, he wanted to dress in front of his lover.

Lee handed his international driving permit dumbly at the guards who were still debating if they were pranked or not. They asked for another identification card and Lee handed his Starbucks loyalty card. Before everything got out of hand, Josephine spoke to the guards and dragged Lee towards the polished elevator leaving puzzled guards below.

“You could just freshen yourself up and wore a tie like a normal person going to work, you know?” Josephine shook her head with disappointment as Lee’s attire was getting ridiculous day by day.

“I did work hard enough to wear whatever I want.”

“Entitled bastard.”

“Shush, I cannot be wearing nice attires or I might summon women and Irie might get jealous again,” Lee scratched his growing stubbles and lazily yawned as the other people they met in the elevator openly glanced at them.

“It might be for a just cause but talk about narcissistic there Lee, should I call your shrink now?” Lee stared at Josephine with a droll before they arrived at the main office of the building.

The tenth floor was the building for the executives, it had a black linoleum floor and a proper receptionist on the side. There were a couple of people there still situating themselves before they stopped what they were doing and gawked at the bizarre Caucasian on the entrance.

Despite his appearance, he managed to straighten his back, all joy leaving his face as he plastered his professional façade.

“I need that guy sipping a tea in the communal office now,” He pointed at the startled director of finance who immediately stood upon recognition of Lee’s face. No one messes with a Monclaire despite their attire. It was clear from Lee’s tone that he meant business when he stepped outside the elevator.

He left the open space and went to the office with a confident director and a disappointed Josephine in tow. The rest of the crowd cheered for the free dinner yet puzzled as to who the foreigner was.

“Is there a shoot going in here?”

“What did he say, I believe Director Kwon knew,”

“He is dressed weirdly but he looks hot with that exhausted appearance,”

“Let’s ask for an autograph after their meeting? I bet he is a famous Hollywood actor.”

“What would I do without you?”

Those words of confession that slipped from Lee’s lips against his ears resonated throughout the night after spending an evening of ecstasy in the crevice of the 4th floor VIP booth of the opera. He held Lee close as they lay naked together in their hotel bed that concluded the night, his thoughts muddled in blur of yet another series of doubts and bliss. As if nature has it’s own way of messing his mind whenever he’s at the extremities of thrill.

‘He is everything to me, but do I deserve this? Does he deserve me?’ Are just a few  of the things that drilled his skull until that last shot of scotch by their bedside table claimed his consciousness and slept like a babe in the cradle of God’s arms.

A yakuza falling deeply in love and even considering a happy ever after. Ridiculous.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

The two lovers had to depart in the most inconvenient way but Irie held his face with a reassuring smile, assuring his lover of his faith in him and his return to his arms even they’re both hundreds of miles away. Dating a multi-billion conglomerate leader is tough, he knew that all along. But so does dating a Yakuza boss. And the reality that Irie is one greeted him in a blast when he, once again, set afoot on the grounds of his household. Warm and loudest of greeting however the torrential rain dripped all over the men in suits and bling underneath because apparently, men don’t carry umbrellas. Irie curtly bowed, a rare reciprocity on the Boss’ side. Irie walked on the pavement with purpose with his assistant Aki in tow while holding out an umbrella for his boss.

Irie didn’t like the weather but it seems the typhoon won’t be leaving the city for at least two weeks. This would mean more paper works instead of field works as he have come to the conclusion that their associates dislike going out doing business on such weather. Well at least there’s something to share sentiments with.

“And this is for the financing the newly opened bar in Ni-Choume by Suguru Sato-san. This is their second branch and I heard the business is booming.”

“We should visit the place before I can approve of that. Set a meeting with him, sometime in the afternoon next week for tea at Marriott.”

“Of course, Irie-sama.”

“Have you found me a new bodyguard since I’ve fired Sawada-san?”

“I’m afraid I am still on the process of that. I have to screen every available man we have tightly to become the new head of security.”

“Alright, do that, but assign me a temp security asap.”

Irie held a bundle of folders, finances and invoices while Akiyo sat quietly on the other side of the table. He spoke in a hushed tone as he introduced another transaction to his boss, like treading into broken shards of glass barefoot ever since he saw the Oyabun’s bad side. Right now Irie is hyper-focused on the job, finally accepting his fate. He is indeed meant to be the leader of their group. The man may be lacking in the brute, scary factor, but Irie is capable nonetheless. If only Lee could see how well Irie is handling their business, he’d be proud of him. After only a few months of taking the group over,  he had gained most of his associates and underlings trust, but of course there are some who are still in doubt.

One of them is Izakaya, the Tsukishima’s lawyer and one that worked closely with his father. He was the only one who didn’t vote for the young successor in a meeting held by Tsukishima Senior.

“As I have heard, your son took a college course that is way out of the group’s line. You could have at least persuaded him into taking finance or law so he could have a better grasp on what we do, Tsukishima-san.” The 50-ish old man said in his sinister eyes casting over the unsurprised Oyabun, “On top of that, he looks so fragile and unable to lead such large group of men. We should vote for someone who has such experience in the field. Someone who actually knows our trade.”

A glint showed on Yasuhiro’s Tsukishima’s eyes. This associate didn’t just insult Irie, he had also insulted him for choosing Irie. As if a nerve on his temple popped, he adjusted himself on his seat.

“My good man,” he started “I know you are a lot more experienced, obviously with the wrinkles on your face. But this old-fashioned thing where the most experienced of men should lead is way overboard. This group needs some fresh insight from younger generation. Irie is stubborn but I believe that would be a great use someday. I just want you gentlemen, to take patience. My wife, may her soul rest in peace, would be proud and agree with me for sure. I know my eldest will deliver and will be the greatest leader yet.” He grinned at Izakaya who just remained still in his seat, not even flinching a strand of hair upon hearing Tsukishima mention his late wife. He smiled, however seething with anger inside with plans already brewing. This time, his plans on assassinating the leader will not fail again.

Three days apart and with only a few Skype calls that connects the two lovers, even the weather isn’t in the mood for consoling Irie’s longing for Lee. They had tried video-chatting that led to some naughty activities, but body contact is what’s best to heal a longing heart for Irie. He was in his office and Aki had left him alone for a bit before his mind drifted away, gazing at the dark, heavy clouds hovering above the city. Torrential rain kept on pouring while the mist grew thicker, as if the whole city is trying to conceal something. Much like Irie’s future while being the Oyabun, full of uncertainties, distress and overall gloom. He is bred to be a good man but he knew walking this path would chip away whatever humanity he’s built up piece by piece until nothing but violence in hollow bones remain.

• 7 months later...

After three days of strenuous meetings for organizational restructuring and financial reports, Lee managed to sprawl on the expensive leatherette couch of his own office. He didn’t have the opportunity to go back to his penthouse at Samseong-dong. The work was pretty much exhausting, and decision-making was pretty much critical. In between breaks, he managed to have a video call with his lover. It did deter his resolve of missing Irie Tsukishima, love grows fonder with absence he surmised. 

“If you’re thinking about leaving Korea right now, I’m gonna kill you,” Josephine muttered softly behind Lee’s sofa causing the poor man to squeak out of character.

“I swear Josephine I”m not booking a ticket to Japan right now.” He diverted his eyes and slowly slid his phone towards his cotton pants. Josephine, bless the woman’s reflexes, managed to capture the device.

The woman madly scrolled at her boss’ device and canceled the booked ticket. Her left hand that clutched the phone tightly shook out of anger. With a handful of breathing exercises, Josephine smacked the phone back to Lee’s chest and postured straightly.

Lee on the other hand noticed the two secretaries of Director Kwon behind Josephine who stared at him in shock. It was a wonder to know the strange foreigner was the owner of the building but to see the Caucasian sprawled on the couch with his secretary manhandling him was another matter.

“Aren’t we going to depart to Japan now?” Lee managed to cough awkwardly as he started to sit erect on the couch to recover his serious persona. The two secretaries had started to have this strange suspicion that their chairman had worn a facade whenever they were in a meeting.

--They cannot be a secretary if they are not sharp enough after all.

“NO. You still need to have a speech at the Korean Business Convention two hours from now and we’ll depart.” Josephine snapped the cover of her iPad and motioned the two secretaries to hand the outfit to Lee.

“Dress the part of being respectable for once for goddamn sake. You cannot be this sleazy Sir Montclaire.” Josephine chided the two secretaries and managed to hide their snickers with a cough.

“Just get out you goddamn demon.”

The conference ended with the crowd having a thunderous round of applause at Lee’s motivational speech at the convention. A couple of reporters had snagged Lee along his way to exit the halls. His poker face never broke as he answered them professionally. The man stood straight with his charcoal suit and gelled hair, his face devoid of any hair, his ever-present glasses once gone making his emerald eyes pop out.

“What can we expect Montclaire World Financial about the businesses here in Korea?” The reporter with her charming smirk stared at Lee and then at the camera with brazen confidence.

“Our company had been setting sights with the gaming industry for a while now. So we will expand our services to the gaming sector and broaden some projects with a couple of Korean companies.”

The interviews took thirty minutes but Lee didn’t show any exhaustion in his countenance and strode towards the location of their land rover without a sweat. He didn’t understand why people were crowding the area the moment they went out of the convention. He wasn’t even an actor yet the people seem to know him and asked for his autograph and photos. He declined politely but replied to some of the people’s queries.

“ I didn’t know you’d be that popular.” Josephine sighed after ushering her boss away from the crowd as she managed to show Lee an Instagram post of him in a suit with a growing number of likes and comments.

“ The contacts do sting but it was all worth it. The market would certainly buy our new product.”

“You’d be willing to prostitute your face to the crowd for marketing?”

“What can I say, I am a businessman at heart.” He chuckled as he poked the largest bear that was given by the fan? He didn’t know he’d call them fans.

“Will it be safe to assume that you’d be willing to attend GQ’s photoshoot?”

“Consider it done.” Lee motioned to the tablet and scrolled some articles worth noting and what stocks needed to be bought and sold.

For all the exhausting work Lee managed to do for the day, a video call towards Irie will be the most fulfilling of them all.