~merlin~

Sweetlillullaby

merlintv.jpg

Merlin (BBC Series)

I noticed that there isn't actually a thread on Merlin (well I couldn't find one anyway) and I was wondering if there are any other Merlin Fans out there?

I love the show and ship Merlin and Arthur like there's no tomorrow :3 I also ship loads of other characters as well :)

It was one of my fave tv shows and I was, and still am, devastated when it ended. I was so lost when it ended. hahaha.

I was just wondering did you ship anyone? Who was your fave character? and what was it that made you fall in love with Merlin?

:hamtaro-005 (19):

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sweetlillullaby

• alexia__

• Haruka Kaien

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I watched this a couple months back actually and I found it to be freakishly awesome!

This is going to sound completely out of it but I totally shipped Merlin x Arthur XD , I just love how those 2 started from literally hating each other and trying to kill on another to being basically best of friends ( because we all know Arthur saw Merlin as more than a servant.)

About the ending I totally get what you mean, it fast forward to the 21st century and there you see Merlin. And actually, this made me ship them even more, because since Merlin couldn't prevent the death of Arthur he did what the dragon told him too and wait for Arthur's soul to be re-born. If you think about it, it is super sad because how many hundreds of years has Merlin been waiting for Arthur. TT_TT

I know I know, I analyze things too much.

I'm so glad that someone else gets the whole Merlin x Arthur thing! I totally agree, I think it was their chemistry which sold the show, you truly saw how much they cared for one another-Like when Arthur went and risked his own life for Merlin when he got poisoned and he had little chance of surviving, that tugged my heartstrings lol And I liked how it was Morgana who finally persuaded Arthur to go out on that quest to find the flower to Merlin too, she sooo shipped them XD

Of course you don't analyse thing too much! That last scene tho, yes I was devastated and lost but at the same time I could not help but laugh seeing merlin in the 21st century. I think I got too used to the period setting, it was so weird. I felt so out of place and I wasn't even the one walking down the road O.o

hahahaha I know what you mean! when that truck passed by it scared the crap out of me. I was like "wait what?!"

At one point I though some yaoi stuff was going to happen because towards the last seasons they go even closer >.

Like that one time when Camelot got cursed because of the unicorn thing and Merlin ended up killing the rat that Arthur was ragging over and then he got pissed off at Merlin and made him eat it xD omg I died there .

tumblr_nch23bU6kz1rzotx3o10_500.gif ( Oh god yes)

merlin-slaps-arthur-o.gif

(Or moments like this !)

• 4 weeks later...

hahaha yessss! my whole family pretty much thought they should just end up together, it was going that way. It was almost as if the girls were put there just to make it look "less gay" XD

Those gifs tho hahaha

I also loved the chemistry all of the actors/actresses shared off screen :3

1385319592202769_animate.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Mmm... I remember this series. Liked it very much.

Was just as devastated as you when it ended. The ending was pretty obvious, but still didn't make me happy.

Actually wrote a one-shot fanfic just so that I could get the ending I wanted. tehee~ ^^

Didn't have any particular shippings back then, but I do like MerlinXArthur and MerlinXCendred now.