Together now and always (hsycho & Jonteshin) private(+18)

Guest アヤ

980cb35e5bdc5f6ce18b020627a1fa02.jpg

Kazumi mishima

hair: white

Eyes: red

Position: seme

Dislikes: annoying people , noises , sports

kazumi is living in a Big city hes a college student he always be with his BFF shi , they met when they were 3 years old...and Shis family moved away,when both of them were 13.... so They have been BFFs 10 years,before Shis family moved out of the town and when shi went Back to the collage kazumi was so happy and he wanted to say his feelings to shi

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonteshin

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Shi Kazama

Hair: Blue

Eyes: Light blue

Position: Uke

Dislikes: Loud noises, Noisy people, His family

Bio: Shi lived in same city as Kazumi.. They were BFFs since both of them were 3years old.. But when Shi turned 13,his family moved out of the city.. But after 5 years,he came back,and started college in the same college as Kazumi.. And soon they becae BFFs again.. and Shi still has the same feelings towards Kazumi,than 5 years ago.. But doesnt have enought courage to tell about his feelings to him,because he is afraid of losing him

one day kazumi wake up and take a fast shower after that he prepaired his bag for college and went out of his house and walked toword the school and when he arived there he went to his class and when the class finished he wanted to go to read some books at the school library when he sow his friend shi he couldn't belieave that shi is actully Back he said to shi "I diden't know you are Back" as he hugged hem

Shi was on his first week in his new College..And after his first class,he went to the School library,he was reading a book,when suddenly he felt someones arms wrapped around his body,and heard a familiar voice saying "I didnt know you are Back" and then he said "Ka-Kazumi?" He said,and when he looked at that guy,who was hugging him from behind,he saw that it was really him.."Kazumi~!" He shouted,and them hugged him back... "I-i missed you!" "I-i really missed you"He said,and there was one tear,rolling down on his cheek,thought he fastly swiped it away..

Kazumi smilled hugging shi and said " I missed you too shi" and when they let go kazumi smilled and said "I cant belieave your Back I really missed you and I waited along to see you" as tears was falling on his cheeck as he clear them and take a book from the library shelf as he says "lets sit" as he sites with shi on one of the library chars and put his book on the desk and startes reading it and when the break finished kazumi talked to shi as he said "your in the same class as me right?" as he smilled

@Jonteshin

"Hey~ dont cry because of me"Shi said,and swiped Kazumis tears away with his thumb.. "I really missed you too... Sorry i didnt call or anything.. After my last text message to you.. my parents finded out,that i keep contact with you,and they took my phone,chanched my number,and blocked yours.. They were so mad at me..." "But anyways.. All what matters is i founded you again.." "And when they sitted down,after couple of minutes Shi said "It has been a long time,since we last time were on library together... Almost 5 and half years.." "Do you still listen to nightcore and all other our favorite bands u remember? because i want to know,are you still the same Kazumi i knew couple of years ago..." Shi asked and grinned... And when break ended he said""Yeah..i think we are on the same class." "So,shall we go to the class together,we can talk some more.."

kazumi smilled as he said "yes" as he walked to the class and when the class finished kazumi walked with shi to the school gate and he ws about to go home but hestoped and said before that to shi " I was wonndering do you want to go on a walk in the park later ?" as he smilled

@Jonteshin

"Of course,I would love to!" Shi said to him

"Besides,it has been 5 years,since we last time did something together."

kazumi smilled as he said "ok see you later then" as he smilled and waved his hand and went tword his house and when he arived home he closed the door as he sow his mom in the kitchen as he said "I am Back mom" as he smilled and his mom replaid and smilled "welcome Back darling" as he went upstairs and did his homework then he take a small nap and when he got up he got dressed and went out of the house to go to the park to see shi as he was so happy

@Jonteshin

When Shi headed to his apartment..He made himself some food.. Went to shower..Played some on his computer. And then he dressed his Black jeans,his favorite j-rock band t-shirt,his best jacket,and sneakers.. "Why am i this nervous..Im just going to park with him.."Shi thinked,when he headed towards park

when kazumi sow shi he smilled and said "hi" as he walked with shi and he wanted to talk to shi about his feelings about him but hes so shy so he wanted to wait for the best time that he can say it and kazumi said "shi I was thinking of all the time you were not on the city I wanted to tell you something but I am just so nervous about it" as he blushes

@Jonteshin

"Hi Kazumi!" Shi said,when he came to him "What do you want to do?"Shi asked,and when he heard Kazumi saying,that he has something he needs to tell him..He asked "So whats it you want to tell me?"

kazumi puts his hand on shis ans blushes more as he says "I love you , I wanted to tell you before but I couldn't I want to know how do you feel about me" as he gets in sillence and looks down waiting for shis answer

@Jonteshin

I love you , I wanted to tell you before but I couldn't I want to know how do you feel about me"

Shi blushed deep red,when he heard others words

"K-Ka-Kazumi.. I-I love you too"Shi said,and looks down.. "I-i have loved you a long time...B-but i never said it to you,because i was afraid,that i would lose you..So i thinked,that i would rather be your friend,than lost you forever" "B-but..im so happy now" Shi sobbed,and hugged Kazumi tightly

kazumi blushes as he hugges shi he was so happy that shi feels the same about hem when kazumi and shi stoped hugging shi and kazumi lookes at his watch and says to shi "its getting late now I well send you a message later" as he smilled and waved to shi and went tword his house

@Jonteshin

"Im so happy now,finally this burden will be gone from my shoulders"

Shi thinked,when he kept hugging Kazumi tightly.. "ts getting late now I well send you a message later"

"Yeah,i will be waiting" Shi said,when he started to walk towards his apartment

when kazumi was walking tword his house kazumi was thinking of shi as he felt that he finally know what he wanted to know for years when he arived home he said to his mom "I am Back mom" as his mom replaid "welcome Back darling" as he went upstairs to go to his room as he sit on his bed and take his phone and send a message to shi "I felt so happy with you at the park I well see you at school tommorow sleep well love" as he send it then he lay on his bed as he closes his eyes to sleep

@Jonteshin

Shi was sleeping,when he heard he got a text message "I felt so happy with you at the park I well see you at school tommorow sleep well love" then he replied "Me too.. I never imagined that this will be possible someday... I love you Kazumi! See you tomorrow!" Then Shi closed his phone,and fell asleep again

the next day kazumi woke up he had a fast shower and got dressed and prepaired his bag then he went out of his room and went downstairs and out of his house and closed the door then went tword the school when he arived he went to his class and when the class finished he went to the library with shi

@Jonteshin

When Shi woke up,he noticed,that he overslept,it was 8.30am,and school starts 9am. So then he took a fast shower,dressed up,took his back,and started to run towards school,it was 8.55am when he arrived to school,he went to his class,and on the break,he went to library with Kazumi,and when they sat down,and started to read and,Shi asked"Hey..wanna come to my place today?"

kazumi heared shi as he looked at shi and said "sure I well be there" as he smilles blushing and then countinue reading his book and when the break finished kazumi went with shi to his class and when the class finished kazumi walked with shi to the school gate and kazumi said to shi "see you later love" as he smilled and waved his hand to shi and went tword his house

@Jonteshin

"Ok,nice" Shi said,and writed something on the paper,and gave it to Kazumi "Here is my address"Shi said and smiled,and continued to read his book,and when break endedhe walked to their next class with Kazumi...And when their class ended,he walked to the school gate with him,and when they parted their ways he said"yeah.. see you later!" ANd then he walked to his apartment,and started to clean up,and too soon,his door bell ringed,and there was Kazumi "Hi,come in! Sorry,its such a one heck of mess here..I just started to clean up..." Shi said,when he walked in to his apartment

kazumi smilled and said "its ok" as he went to shis room as he sit on his bed thinking and when shi came to the room too kazumi got up and take his both hands as he kisses his lips and blushes as he moves with shi and kazumi falls on the bed as he continues kissing shi

@Jonteshin

"Hey Kazumi,where did you go?" Shi asked,and when he walked towards his bedroom,he heard Kazumis voice "Oh,your here..."Hey,what do you want to d-" Shi was going to say,when Kazumi kissed him "Mmh.." Shi mumbled,when they locked their lips to long and passionate kiss.And when they fell on the bed,they kept kissing,until they broke the kiss,both of them gasping breath "Wh-what was that for?"Shi asked,when he was panting

kazumi on shis eyes as he said "I love you" as he kept kissing shi and wrap his arms on shis shoulder and when he broke one of the kisses he said "your mine shi" as he kept kissing shi and then he went down kisssing shis neck