[Quiz] 16 Personalities, which one is you? (99% correct)

Xylto

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Xylto

• itsfar

• itsapanda16

• pantastic_panda

It's true? :D

Personality : Mediator (INFP-A)

Role : Diplomat [wew :D ]

"Mediator personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, Mediators have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the Mediator personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration."

- - - Updated - - -

It's true? :D

Personality : Mediator (INFP-A)

Role : Diplomat [wew :D ]

"Mediator personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, Mediators have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the Mediator personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration."

ISFJ-T. I guess it all matches others' perception of me, but I really don't see myself as "naturally social" (I get close to 100 % introverted every time I take this test). Otherwise it's quite accurate, I'd say.

Apparently this type is ideal for service-oriented work, a field I'm intending to pursue a vocational diploma in, but my experience in nursing tells me I must be an exception to this ... Ah, the anxiety.

INFP "The Mediator"

these are pretty accurate :')

Especially these words--- INFPs crave the depth of mutual human understanding, but tire easily in social situations; they are excellent at reading into others' feelings and motivations, but are often unwilling to provide others the same insight into themselves – it's as though INFPs like the idea of human contact, but not the reality of social contact.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

INTJ-A

ARCHITECT PERSONALITY (INTJ, -A/-T)

It’s lonely at the top, and being one of the rarest and most strategically capable personality types, Architects know this all too well. Architects form just two percent of the population, and women of this personality type are especially rare, forming just 0.8% of the population – it is often a challenge for them to find like-minded individuals who are able to keep up with their relentless intellectualism and chess-like maneuvering. People with the Architect personality type are imaginative yet decisive, ambitious yet private, amazingly curious, but they do not squander their energy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mediator

INFP-T

Mind 70% introverted

Energy 84% intuitive

Nature 55% feeling

Tactic 59% prospecting

Identity 52% turbulent

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ADVOCATE PERSONALITY – CONCLUSION

Few personality types are as sensitive and mysterious as Advocates. Your imagination and empathy make you someone who not only cherishes their integrity and deeply held principles but, unlike many other idealistic types, is also capable of turning those ideals into plans, and executing them.

Yet, as an Advocate, you are likely to be easily tripped up in areas where idealism and determination are more of a liability than an asset. Whether it is navigating interpersonal conflicts, confronting unpleasant facts, pursuing self-realization, or finding a career path that aligns well with your intricate inner core, you may face numerous challenges that at times can even make you question who you really are.

yoyo

• 2 weeks later...

Mediator Personality (INFP, -A/-T) ... I used to be INTJ though, with 100% introversion which amazed me at the time

YOUR PERSONALITY TYPE IS:LOGICIAN (INTP-A)

It is somoehow a bit strange that just this test could describe me so good lol xSonion0

• 6 months later...
Guest Aquahorse

YOUR PERSONLITY TYPE IS:

PROTAGONIST PERSONALITY (ENFJ, -A/-T)

This test describes me pretty accurately although.

Thank you very much!!

• 4 months later...

My personality type is

MEDIATOR PERSONALITY (INFP, -A/-T)

Mediator personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, Mediators have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the Mediator personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.

MEDIATOR PERSONALITY

Being a part of the Diplomat Role group, Mediators are guided by their principles, rather than by logic (Analysts), excitement (Explorers), or practicality (Sentinels). When deciding how to move forward, they will look to honor, beauty, morality and virtue – Mediators are led by the purity of their intent, not rewards and punishments. People who share the Mediator personality type are proud of this quality, and rightly so, but not everyone understands the drive behind these feelings, and it can lead to isolation.

"All that is gold does not glitter; not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither; deep roots are not reached by the frost. " - J. R. R. Tolkien

• 1 month later...

Hmmm... Anyone with the same result as mine?

PERSONALITY: INFJ

VARIANT: ASSERTIVE

ROLE: DIPLOMAT

The INFJ personality type is very rare, making up less than one percent of the population, but they nonetheless leave their mark on the world. As Diplomats, they have an inborn sense of idealism and morality, but what sets them apart is the accompanying Judging (J) trait – INFJs are not idle dreamers, but people capable of taking concrete steps to realize their goals and make a lasting positive impact.

• 3 weeks later...

NOOOOOO! I've gone from a proud INTP to a INFP! I gotta say though, it suits what I'm like right now... although I wouldn't call myself someone who is good at mediating.

Mediator Personality (INFP, -A/-T)

Mediator personalities are true idealists, always looking for the hint of good in even the worst of people and events, searching for ways to make things better. While they may be perceived as calm, reserved, or even shy, Mediators have an inner flame and passion that can truly shine. Comprising just 4% of the population, the risk of feeling misunderstood is unfortunately high for the Mediator personality type – but when they find like-minded people to spend their time with, the harmony they feel will be a fountain of joy and inspiration.

Oh nice, I'm like Mulder from the X-files and Amélie Poulain (Mediator)!

They give so much informations it's actually too much (9 pages) lol.

If somebody knows what (INFP, -A/-T) means ><