Bleach: Afternoon Nap (Grimmjow x Ichigo)

shychen

Summary: Grimmjow needed his afternoon nap, so he went to find his cuddly berry of course, as usual.

Disclaimer: I don't own Bleach in any way, nor do I own Grimmjow or Ichigo! This is purely fan-based.

“Ichi..~” Grimmjow purred as he climbed through the open window of Ichigo’s room. He landed on the bed and crawled to Ichigo who was studying at his study table and took hold of Ichigo’s arm. “Ichi, I’m.. Sleepy.. Let’s cuddle.” Grimmjow yawned between his words as he rubbed his eyes. “I can’t, Grimm. I got finals to pass. Just sleep without me, okay?” Ichigo said and softly patted the other’s head, still paying his books much attention, which made the other pout and pulled on his sleeve. “Ichi..” Grimmjow whined before flopping on the bed and rolling into a ball to show that he’s upset and very sleepy and just wants to be hugged by the orange-haired boy while he sleeps.

“I’m sorry, Grimm. Don’t be like this, okay?” Ichigo said, placing the book aside and moving his attention to the sleepy male. “I wanna sleep with ya..” Grimmjow mumbled as he rested his head on the other’s shoulder. Ichigo sighed softly, he really couldn’t argue with the other when he wants to sleep. And maybe he should get some rest, too. It’s been few hours since he continuously stared at his books.

Ichigo then got on the bed with the other beside him who was playing with the hem of his shirt absent-mindedly. “Okay, okay. I’ll sleep with you.” Ichigo said, smiling as he softly caressed Grimmjow’s cheek in which the other purred in delight as a responds. The sleepy male grinned happily before he leaped into his lover’s arms, finally feeling safe and comfortable and ready to nap.

“I love ya, Ichi..” Grimmjow murmured as he fell into a dreamless sleep within seconds. Ichigo chuckled; the other was always so unexpectedly honest and adorable when he’s sleepy. “Sweet dreams, Grimmjow.” Ichigo whispered and gently place a kiss on top of his hair. Ichigo closed his eyes and fell asleep with the other in his arms.

Maybe I’ll spoil him with more little kisses and soft strokes next time.

Author's note:

Just wanted to share this really short fluff oneshot!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shychen

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic