Fantasy Boarding House Group RP! [7 Slots OPEN] Read for more Info~

yumemochi

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, my bad I'm late urk, but please add in a short intro on how they arrived to the bathhouse, there are instructions at the Prologue, so please make sure to read them~ ^^ There's a prompt at the beginning and instructions at the bottom so you'll have an understanding of the situation your character is in. This is important before one could get into the Boarding house.

Also your character was an Inugami, yes? ; v ; They can't be a dragon since you've chosen a different species. Please fix it~ thanks~

My idea was originally for a inugami, but later when I tried making his character sheet it didn't work out. >.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• yumemochi

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

• AlphaZero

• Gladis

ah I see, well you should let me know before hand if you planned to change anything, also what kind of dragon will be your character so I can change the specie? We already have a water dragon, so it would be nice if it was a different type. ^^ Variety is always nice after all~ As for the intro, alrighty then, your character is an old tenant though, so basically they're already in the boarding house. So you write up what he's been up to before the Newcomers were transported etc. etc. :''D

ah I see, well you should let me know before hand if you planned to change anything, also what kind of dragon will be your character so I can change the specie? We already have a water dragon, so it would be nice if it was a different type. ^^ Variety is always nice after all~ As for the intro, alrighty then, your character is an old tenant though, so basically they're already in the boarding house. So you write up what he's been up to before the Newcomers were transported etc. etc. :''D

Sorry I didn't. >__

• 2 months later...