What's In a Memory? (18+?, Mature,)(yumemochi and me)

~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

A memory. The act or power of recollecting, or recalling to mind; remembrance. Something that is in the mind, pictures or words of one's own past actions, or actions of others. The act of recalling something from memory; the ability to remember. The mental capacity or faculty of retaining and reviving facts, events, impressions, etc., or of recalling or recognizing previous experiences. What is in a memory? What IS a memory? Is it more than a definition in a dictionary? We all have them, these visages known as memories. Recollections.

But what if a memory was something more than that. What if there was something out there, a living memory? A memory that could walk, and talk, a memory that breathed and bled and saw as we do? And what would you do, if you so happened to meet one such as this?

Lets say that a living memory did exist. And that memory lived in the same neighborhood as you, walked the same route to school as you, sat in the same classroom as you. What if that memory was a young boy in your grade, a boy who was lonely, forgotten, and not seen? What would you do?

That's just what this Role Play is about. A memory, a living memory, goes to your school. You are a student, popular, unpopular, athletic, artistic, a nerd, A+ student or straight C's, it doesn't matter. You are you, whoever you want to be. It's your choice. And you have the gift to make this memory more than just some faded image. You can make him a reality, or you can just let him be, to fade away. Once again, it is your choice.

Genre: Fantasy, Real life, mystery?, romance

My character:

Memories of the Past

large.jpg

General Information:

Name: 色あせた記憶 Iroaseta Kioku (Faded Memory)

N/N: Kio

Birthday: May 15th

Race: Human Memory

Ethnicity: Japanese

Home Country: Kyoto, Japan

Sexuality: Unsure

Appearance:

Height: 5' 4"

Weight: 103 lbs

Eyes: His eyes vary in grey, from light to dark grey. Long black eyelashes rim his eyes, and thin eyebrows are set above. His eyes always have a sad, faraway look in them.

Hair: His hair is a brown black, with a slight grey tint to it. It is long, and straight, and his bangs fall in his eyes.

Skin: Pale, and greyish, fading away, as if he isn't really there

Body: Thin, has a slightly starved look to him. His bones stick out, especially his wrist bones, pelvic, spine, and shoulder blades.

Markings/Tattoos/Scars/Etc: A thin scar above his left eyebrow, and another on the back of his hand.

Clothing: Greyish clothing, not much color. Wears sweaters and jackets, and long sleeved shirts mostly, and long pants. Wears lace up shoes. All his clothes are faded and worn out.

Extras (Jewelry, other stuff, etc.): A small silver locket around his neck.

$_103.JPG?set_id=2

Image: large.png

Personality: Is a sad person, not much can cheer him up. He's lonely, and longs for people to acknowledge him, even though he knows that his wish will most likely never happen. He fears the unknown, and is constantly on edge, not liking the fact that the world is dangerous. He often cries by himself in dark places, and is known as the "Ghost" of where he lives. They see him, but do not actually 'see' him.

Saying: "All I am is a faded memory."

Full Saying: "All I am is a faded memory. No one sees me, no one knows me. They walk past, and all they see is a boy, who is not really there. What am I to the world, but a stain? Why must I continue to exist, if no one sees the real me? A memory. That's all I am. And that's what I will always be."

Background/History: No one is sure of what his life used to be long before he came to where he is now. Even he himself has forgotten what his life was, what he had done, who he had been. All he sees now is a dark grey when he tries to remember. He attends the high school in the town where he lives, even though even the teachers don't acknowledge him.

Extras: Loves animals

Abilities/Other:

*Can play the piano and violin

*Is a good singer

*Loves to take care of flowers

*Is originally from Kyoto, Japan

*Can see people's memories

Extra Image: zdsaJNLHXM7nGcUO7nqtLlo-Ikk.jpg

Theme Songs:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ~*~FaLlEn*SnOw~*~

• yumemochi

My Character:

cindy__err_yuuya__by_takarayume-d897ag8.png

•Name: Yamate, Yuuya

•Nickname: He prefers to be called by Yamate-sempai but he is mostly known as Cindy. It's a running gag of sorts among his peers. He hates it.

Others included are:

Yamate-kun | Yamayan | Yuu-sempai | Mayu-chan |

•Sex: Male of course~

•Position: Hmn I wonder~? e u e //hit JK He's a seke I suppose?

•Race: Human

•Years: 18 years old

•Height: 5'7 ft | 170.18 cm

•Weight: 138 lbs | 62.50 kg

•Eyes: Hazel brown

•Hair: Strawberry blonde?

Personality:

+ Confident | Level-headed | Generous | Hardworking | Empathetic

- Blunt | Fussy | Unreliable | Careless | Oblivious

Biography

Yuuya grew up in a fairly normal family who made sure to give proper parenting and love---too much of the love actually--and you could only blame his over-zealous mom for that. He had inherited his mom's light brown hair and eyes, but his dad didn't seem to mind that he took after his mom. His older sister, Yuuka, didn't seem too happy with how she had to share attention now and seemed to simply tolerate that he was there. Growing up, they just didn't seem to get along despite how their parents told them to make up, the incident of the argument would then just repeat itself several days later. He learned how to be the bigger person anyways and just let her be, no longer fighting back and letting her have her way. Apparently, their parents were just much too kind that they had spoiled her a little too much and now...she was more than hard to handle. So while Yuuka threw her tantrums when she didn't get her way or just disobeyed everything she was told, Yuuya took it upon himself to make up for her actions by being the kinder and mature of the siblings. He won't lie and say that he disliked the praise he was given and what a good boy he was, no, it felt good to please his parents and that was that.

He was still too young then, he was just acting mature and should have known that he would have to yet outgrow his childish tendencies--and that showed up sooner than later--not at home--but at school. There, he was free to act as he wished and thought that it was okay, cause his sister wasn't here, so there was nothing to make up for, right? There others saw a different side to Yuuya. He was actually quite the careless person, something his mom would point out when checking his assignments, and unreliable for he as one to forget things easily. Not to mention the fact that he could be very fussy too, almost as much as he was oblivious to the happenings around him. That didn't stop his attitude of wanting to be mature though, especially to those younger than him and tried to be a good upperclassmen to each and everyone.

[ Likes / Dislikes: ]

[✓]

✧-The art of flower arranging

✧-Flowers

✧-Foreign/occult things

✧-Kouhais--or just anyone younger

✧-House-hold chores

✧-Cleaning

✧-When people singing are able to hit high notes. Especially if it's a guy. Idk he finds it impressive.

✧-Green tea ice cream

✧-Kouhais

✧-His pet cat, Pochi

[x]

✖-Small talk

✖-When people step on the grass when you clearly told them not to.

✖-Peeps his age

✖-His small feet

✖-Combing or drying his hair

✖-Calligraphy

✖-Running down stairs, almost as much as going up them

✖-Losing his shoes or forgetting them somewhere

✖-Having to go back to retrieve them

✖-Spicy food. Thinks those who like them are weird and masochists

✖-The nickname Cindy and the people who call him that,

✖-It's seriously getting old guys,

✖-That was what? Two years ago? Let it rest. PLS.

Random information

✿- Birthday: November 17 | Scorpio

✿- Blood type: B+

✿- Club: Gardening club

✿- Has long eyelashes.

✿- Has practiced Kendo in their family's dojo since he was a kid.

✿- Has a part-time job in a flower shop.

✿- He's the only one in from his siblings that doesn't have an allergic reaction to seafood.

✿- Doesn't comb his hair when there's no school. Also has the bad case of bed hair in the mornings.

✿- Doesn't answer his phone, always forgets to charge them and doesn't have load 98% of the time.

✿- Has a pet cat that his sister named Pochi. Even though it was a cat and he was the one who bought it.

✿- He's actually the shortest in their family.

✿- He gets hungry easily. Mostly after breakfast or in the middle of a lesson.

✿- Likes to pat stray animals.

✿- Cannot say no to those who hand out fliers down the street. Ever.

✿- Doesn't remember important things very well. Such as his home phone number and even names of those he had already met.

✿- Has the ugliest handwriting you'll ever see. He can't seem to write in a straight line for long so if you see his notes, it's not uncommon to see words all over the page and even the sides.

✿- If you compliment him, he'd just snort or keep quiet.

✿- Even more surprisingly, he isn't innocent at all and could understand innuendos immediately.

✿- His whole name basically means, an evening field near the mountains.

The day started out grey, the skies filled with clouds. A depressing fog filled the streets of the town, the morning quiet, sounds muffled by the mist. It was slightly chilly, and people who were already out wore jackets, and the smart ones carried umbrellas. It looked as if it was going to rain. And sure enough, halfway through the day, about noon, it started to rain, slowly at first, and then it was soon a downpour. People hurried out of the rain, and those inside already canceled plans to go out. It was a big storm, the weather forecast predicted it was the beginning of a typhoon.

In school, the students of a certain academy, all sat nervously in their seats, as the rain continued to pound on the windows, the wind began to blow hard, and the sky became dark. The teacher called for them to be calm, and not worry. They'd be fine. One student, a young boy, sitting in a corner seat in the back, furthest from the window, sat in his desk as if nothing was happening, staring off into space, his face turned to the ceiling, his hands fiddling idly with the pencil and paper on his desk. This young man was named Iroaseta, Kioku, not that anyone really remembered that.

He was a thin guy, almost starved, and wasn't much to look at. A grey look hung to him, his clothing, his eyes, hair, even his skin, had a pale, grey, faded look. He wasn't ugly though. As he sat there, he sighs, finally breaking out of his daze of staring at the ceiling, lowering his head to face forward, then looks around, before standing up, and heading towards the door of the classroom, and leaving. Anyone else would have been told to sit down, but not him. No, the teacher didn't even notice as he got up, nor when he left, closing the door quietly behind him.

His footsteps echo quietly in the empty hallway, as he walks down them, heading towards the empty music room, and going inside, walking over to the piano, and sitting down at the seat set in front of it, lifting the part that covered the keys, and for a moment stares at the ivory and black keys of the piano, his fingers then running softly over them, a faint, sad smile on his lips. He then closes his eyes, places his fingers upon the keys, and begins to play. It was a beautiful sound, as if he was pouring his very soul into his music.

The day had gone by quietly as far as Yuuya knew, one who didn't normally care about the weather or whatsoever on the news earlier that day. 'And now it's pouring cats and dogs...' He thinks to himself as he glanced out the window of the school's halls. He had lost his shoes...again. And he had been looking around campus ever since this morning when his classmate pointed it out, it went something like this: 'Just how oblivious can you get, Cindy~?' , just recalling the taboo nickname made him grit his teeth and he looked particularly sour at the moment, padding along with a slightly irritated air. He catches some other students running for cover, but rather than worrying for them he thought, 'I hope the stray animals would be alright...' Instead.

It's not like he meant to lose it alright? Those things just slept off easily...tch... Grumbling to himself as he ran a hand through his light brown hair, tousling it up into more of a mess than it was this morning. 'Okay, so I already checked the first floor, the locker room...' He thought to himself, feeling the need to hurry it up cause he didn't want to be late for class---although it was just homeroom, Yuuya wasn't one who liked to be scolded... The floor was freezing too, he had removed his socks earlier on so it didn't get dirty--well at least he could just wash his feet later right? ...Let's just hope he doesn't step into any unwanted thumbtack or something...

Sighing to himself, he finished checking the art room..and the next would be... He pauses all thought however, when he suddenly started to hear music coming from the music room... Oh? It sounded...really lovely... Too lovely in fact, that Yuuya momentarily forgot his initial search for his lost shoes and as if in a slight daze, wandered over to where the source of the music originated... The brunette eyes the door warily, as it stood in the way between him and whoever this mysterious person was... 'Ah whatever...I can pretend to be lost if I disturb them...' he thought to himself, a pathetic lie in his case seeing as he was already a senior here, certainly his face would be familiar...

Carefully turning the knob before pushing the door open, first a crack, he took that chance to observe who was making such a lovely melody--but couldn't quite see it, and pushed the door open wider till it was fully open and he had stepped into the room, just staring at this unfamiliar boy and the way his graceful hands smoothed down the piano's keys like a pro. Feeling his heart quicken a bit, goosebumps rising into his skin at this rather...entrancing display, Yuuya was left standing there and just staring at the boy quietly, not wanting the song to end just yet.

Moving to a new song, he played again, once more pouring his heart into the music. He didn't want it to end, but he knew that all things must come to an end. The day, the night, a conversation, a relationship. The storm outside too would end. And so would life. Even the music he played, would at some moment, come to and end. He hated the end. He never wanted to have to see it. And so he kept playing, kept the music going. Even though the new song had a more uplifting sound, it was still a sad piece, as if he was longing for some happiness, showing that through his music. As he played, he hummed along with it, his voice amazing to listen to.

He had his full attention onto the song he was playing, so had no clue that another person had entered the room, and was now standing there, watching him. His body moved with the music, swaying gently, his eyes now closed partly, his long lashes brushing softly against his pale skin. His lips were trembling, and he bites down on his bottom lip, to try and keep from crying, but it was no use. When the song was over, his body slumps on the bench he was sitting on, and rests his head onto the piano keys, one hand laying on the white ivory, the other resting limply in his lap. His whole body quakes as he begins to cry, tears spilling onto the piano keys. Even though he had stopped playing, it sounded as if the song was still going, the music itself not wanting to stop.

For a while he just sat there, slumped over the piano, crying his heart out, but then, he sits up slowly, taking deep breaths to calm down, and wipes his eyes with the back of his hand, and stands up, his shoulders slumping still, and it was obvious he was still quite sad. He turns to leave, until when he looks up, he sees someone standing there, someone watching, someone looking at him. He backs up, but stumbles on the bench that was behind him, falling to the floor. The sound was a lot quieter than someone would think it should be, normally anyone who fell like that there would be a crash, but for him it was quiet.

After wincing from the pain of falling onto the hard floor, Kioku looks up at the other person, a male, and apparently someone in a grade higher up than him. He looked straight at Kioku, and Kioku looks into his eyes. 'Can he...really see me? Is he....really looking at me?? Or is my loneliness finally getting to my head, and making me see things?' He thinks to himself, standing up slowly. He swallows in nervousness, before trying to say something, though no sound came out as he opened his mouth. He frowns, takes a deep breath, and tries again. "Wh-who...who are you? A-and...why are you...w-watching me?" His voice was like his music, beautiful to listen to, like something from an ethereal world, soft and magical. "What...what do y-you want?" He was shaking, and his knees felt like they were going to give out at any second. A clap of thunder then shook the room, and though normally this kind of thing wouldn't have bothered him, it made him "EEP!" and jump in fear, because right then, he was a little shaken up by the appearance of this guy.

(Listen to the song while you read)

Yuuya could only feel the faint 'ba-thump-ba-thump' of his heart pounding in his chest as he stared a bit wide-eyed as the other continued, playing a new song this time, his fingers dancing along the keyboard even more fluidly, and glancing down to the expression on the pianist's face who softly began to hum along to the music, Yuuya wondered why something felt a little off with him... He couldn't quite enjoy the music as much with that thought bothering him.

Even as he watched the other play, he could sense a bit of melancholy in him and then..the music ended, with the pianist just suddenly crying and Yuuya was left clueless on how to deal with the sudden situation. He could skillfully leave the room as if he weren't there..after all, this was really a private moment for the other guy and here he was intruding on him like a creep. Backing away slowly, he thinks it's for the best to not pry into one's personal affairs, however; before he could even turn to leave, the boy had already taken notice of him. His appearance probably scared him, after all his hair was a bit messy and he had just been standing there quietly that whole time. . .'Ah how awkward...'. . .He didn't think he looked that scary for the other to jump away like that though...

It was an oddly quiet fall though, but they were little details Yuuya hardly bothered about as he stifles a chuckle, a small sheepish smile coming to his lips as he hesitated between staying put and helping the other up. 'What is with this situation though?' He thinks somewhat amused, "I--I'm sorry, I must have startled you--ah!" He too had been caught off guard by the clap of thunder. It took a few moments or so before he managed to compose himself, blushing slightly in embarrassment at that unmanly yelp just now. "Uhh, lemme start over, I'm Yamate, Yuuya, and I didn't mean to watch you...the music you played was just really good so I ended up listening in..." he chuckled softly, feeling more at ease talking with an underclassmen than he would to an older person or someone of the same year as him. He turns to glance away, "Ah, but you probably think I'm a creep, huh? I'm not anyone suspicious though---and well....uh, I hope you're okay though...?" Rambling a little as he awkwardly referred to how the other had just been crying after all but he had never been the greatest at comforting others.

When the other male started to talk to him, it confirmed Kioku's thoughts. This guy could see him. And was now talking to him... a lot. He even introduced himself. All Kioku could do at the moment was stare, his grey eyes wide with amazement at the fact that someone was actually paying attention to him. He blushes slightly when he was complimented for his music, lowering his eyes, and mumbling a 'thank you'. Right now, he wasn't sure what to do; reply and talk to this guy, or run out of the room. He looks up, right as the guy who said his name was Yuuya looks away, asking if he had thought of him as a creep. Silently he shakes his head. 'No, I don't think you're a creep...not at all...in fact...I hope you don't think I'M a creep...for crying in a music room...' He thought that to himself, wanting to say those words out loud, but all he could manage was "No...you're not a creep...."

He slightly ignored when Yuuya asked if he was okay, not really wanting to talk about that right then and there. "Um...You're Yuuya...and I...I'm...." He stares at the ground, shifting slightly on his feet, feeling nervous. "Um...can you...really see me? I...m-most people j-just...er..." He sighs, and looks up to Yuuya. "Forget it...Um, I'm Iroaseta, Kioku..." He steps forward, his knees still feeling like jelly, but he wanted to move closer to this person. For some reason, Yuuya could see him, and was talking to him, like he was actually there. And that interested him.

Tears still streaked across his skin, but his eyes were no longer crying. He had a confused expression, one that was wondering just who this guy was. "Yuuya..." He says the guy's name again, liking the way it sounded. "Um...you're...you're a final year student right? A third year? I'm a second year....I...I've seen you around b-before..." He sighs. What was he trying to do? Make friend with someone who no doubt would forget him by tomorrow? He felt stupid. Just because Yuuya could see him...did not make him someone who would be there for him forever... And these thoughts made him feel even worse...

He walks past Yuuya, and leaves the room, pausing by the door. "Well, it was nice meeting you, Yamate-senpai. But...I have to go now. I need to check something..." He hurries away, wondering if Yuuya would follow, or if the third year would just go on his way, and forget about him. Kioku sighs sadly, and walks through the empty halls, making his way to an exit of the school, and heads outside, the rain pelting hard against his skin, so that by standing just five minutes outside soaked his clothing, and made him completely wet. He didn't care though, he had to find them...He began to move towards the school's courtyard, and kneels down next to a bush, his knees getting muddy, and then his hands as he moves to look down underneath the shrubbery. They were gone. He sighs. He hoped that they were okay...

Blinking a bit when he heard the kid speak without stuttering, Yuuya offered him a kind smile, "Thanks," He says simply but he had meant it. He felt a lot better now that the other was talking more without looking like Yuuya was a ghost or something... honestly, if he could describe the expression the other had just moments before it would be...disbelief...or something along those lines... Yuuya thinks back if he had done anything wrong or if his peers started spreading some more rumors about him, but none comes to mind...well, it's his fault for being oblivious to a lot of things really. He was taken aback by suddenly being called by his first name, his cheeks turning a darker shade of red as it was his turn to stutter over his words, turning his head to gaze back at the other male so quickly I'm surprised he didn't get a whiplash.

"I...y-you..." 'He didn't even use honorifics! Younger kids these days are so bold...' He thought to himself, unable to finish whatever it was he was about to say either. Damn it, his heart wouldn't stop pounding either..all cause of his name being mentioned so easily... 'So embarrassing...' He thought a she covered half of his face in a vain attempt to hide it. The other's question had him confused too, can he really see him..? Yuuya opened his mouth to say something, but he was cut off when the kid--Kioku he said his name was--decided to just brush it off. "Kioku-kun then," He said with a short nod of the head. Kio had walked closer to him now, as if deciding that Yuuya was no longer a threat, and upon closer inspection, the brunette noticed how there were still tear streaks on his rather pale cheeks, and had been made more aware of how thin his companion was... His cheeks flushed again when Kio insisted on embarrassing him by calling him so..intimately...wasn't this way of speaking rude..?? Yuuya wasn't sure himself why he wasn't as bothered as he was embarrassed... Maybe cause he could tell the other hadn't meant it in a mean way and sounded like, he just wanted to say his name again... "H-hey...if you keep saying it like that..people will misunderstand..." He mumbled more to himself as he fidgeted with the hem of his sweater. It was always just that dreaded 'Cindy'.

He was even more surprised that this person knew of him despite him not being familiar with him... Nodding his head dumbly before giving another smile, "Yeah?" He urged the other a bit more since he seemed inclined on talking some more to him now. The third-year would have spoke more to him but Kioku just went past him now and say that he needed to check on something. "Oh I see, sorry for taking up your time then," Since he didn't need to look pushy and surely this kid had more important things to do like get to class---ah shit. That's right--! He was looking for his damn shoes! Clicking his tongue in distaste, he watched the other student go off on his own way before heading out to continue his search. 'I am so gonna miss my homeroom class...' He thought to himself begrudgingly a she walked along the quiet halls when a thought came to him...what if he didn't lose it inside the school building and slipped out on the way...? Grimacing since that would make things a bit more difficult, Yuuya sighs and decided to check the courtyard when the rain stopped.

Looking out the window, he blinks for a moment and then again before squinting at a lone figure braving the rain and....wasn't it that kid just now..? Why the heck was he out without an umbrella in this weather?? He thought n his head but wasted no time rushing down the stairs, to the locker room, grabbing his umbrella and proceeding to run out to where Kio was despite being barefoot. 'What is he checking behind a bush..? Oh wait..could it be...?' He had a sneaking suspicion of what it was but put that thought on hold for now as he raised the umbrella over the other male, standing behind him. "And what the heck are you doing in this rain?? Wanna get sick or something?" He scolded out loudly since the harsh rain practically drowned out his normally soft voice.

He knelt there, in disbelief that they were gone, when suddenly the rain that was pelting his head suddenly ceased, though the rain around him continued. He blinked in confusion, then looked up. An umbrella? What was that doing there? He then turned to see who was holding it, and saw that it was the guy named Yuuya whom he had just been talking to. What did he want? He frowns, and listens to what Yuuya was yelling, standing up while the other was talking. The top of his head barely met Yuuya's nose. Kioku was a short guy, shorter than average, that was for sure. He shakes his head to answer Yuuya's question. To be truthful, Kioku didn't care that he was soaked with the rain. It didn't bother him in the least. And besides... "I can't get sick..." Kioku replies loudly.

He looks down, and just then sees that the older male had no shoes on, making him raise his eyebrows with an odd look in his eyes. Just then he remembered seeing a pair of shoes nearby, and moves away, motioning for Yuuya to follow him. He guides him through the rain, making sure that Yuuya could still see him through the pouring rain. Eventually they reach the spot that he remembered seeing the shoes, and sure enough, they were still there. Hiding underneath a rutted out spot under the school, as if someone had purposely put them there, as if hiding them from the owner.

Kneeling down on the muddy grass, he tries to get them from underneath the building, but could not reach. He was soon laying on his stomach, the front of his shirt now covered in mud and grime. He reaches further into the hole, and his fingers brush against the shoes. He tries a little harder, and manages to get a hold of the shoes, and pulls them out. They felt a little heavier than they should have, and once he had them out, he saw why they were so heavy.

Three kittens were inside of the shoes, one taking one shoe, and two taking the other. One was pure black, the second was black, with a white chest, paws, and a stripe of white going down it's nose. The third was striped brown, with a white belly and chest, white paws, and a white mouth. They looked up at him with dark blue eyes, and began to mew loudly. "Um...found your shoes...and found what I was looking for too..." He sighs slightly, and scoops the kittens up into arms, to keep them dry from the rain. He wanted to get inside quickly, so as to get out of the storm, and also he was getting a little uncomfortable. Even though he didn't really mind the rain, he hated the way wet clothing made his skin feel.

'Can't get sick?' The answer irritates Yuuya more than it should have, for one to not care about his health to this extent makes him kinda wonder what's up about this gloomy guy... "Even though you have a strong immune system, braving a storm like this is still no joke--" He insisted stubbornly. Only idiots go out at a time like this, was left unsaid but the implication of it rang through. Worrying their sempai, kouhais should learn a bit more about respect...Now Yuuya would have continued lecturing the other, but it comes to him that they should be getting back inside soon before anyone spotted them. He holds the umbrella out further so that Kioku wouldn't be drenched in it again and had to move closer so he didn't have to get wet either.

Noticing the look the other had now directed to his bare feet..now caked with mud, --wonderful-- Yuuya was quick to placate any rising questions, "Ahh, I lost my shoes, I don't like...usually parade looking like this..." He mumbled, his voice easily drowned out by the rain now as it pelted his clear umbrella with a vengeance. Damn...was the rain getting stronger...? It would be bad if the wind picked up too...His hair was alreayd messy enough as it is! Kioku doesn't say anything and simply gestured for him to follow him... It made Yuuya's brows furrow a bit since they needed to go back inside, however; he ends up following the shorter male regardless.

"Hey what are you--your uniform will get dirty you know--" He asks worriedly, he moved to get the other to stand up and quit messing around like that when it was pouring out here---he was yet against stunned into silence when Kio came back up, holding a familiar pair of shoes along with kittens in them... a smile breaks into his lips and he covers his eyes. "Ahh, geez, those are indeed mine..." Taking his shoes with a soft 'thanks' He can't believe this kid found it for him... He decided to slip them on when his feet were much cleaner...

"So those were the things you needed to check on..?" He tilted his head as he glanced over to the three cute kittens, guess he couldn't get mad at him for being worried about these helpless creatures now, could he? nor the fact that someone used his shoes to save these guys.... He was actually quite familiar with those three kittens, having fed them a bunch of times during lunch or whenever he had freetime. Not so much now as of late as the past year had been pretty busy for him. He scratches the pure black one at the back of it's ear before looking back to Kio. "Let's go back then before the storm gets worse, yeah?" Without even waiting for a reply, he grabbed hold of the shorter male's arm and began to lightly drag him back to the school...Once they were there, Yuuya closed his umbrella and left it open to dry and looked at Kio and the kittens once more, as well as his muddy feet before sighing. "You need to dry off and I need to wash up..." And so the bathroom would be the next location.

Standing up, his shirt now a total mess, and kittens in his arms, Kioku follows Yuuya back into the school, where it was dry. Lagging a bit behind, he watches the other male walking in front of him. What was with this guy? How could this one male see him? Was it even possible? Was it a dream? Kioku didn't know what to think, so instead just went with instinct. His instinct of wanting to be acknowledged by another being, another human. Even if it was a dream, and he woke up, he'd remember this whole incident. He didn't want to forget. Not yet anyways.

They reach the locker room bathrooms, because those had showers, and once inside, after setting the kittens down, Kioku heads towards the back, where the showers were located, taking his shirt off as he moved towards the shower room door, his pale back now exposed to Yuuya. He throws it to the side, and then goes into the room, closing the door behind him. With his pants still on for now, he walks up to one of the showers, turning it on, so that the room was soon filled with steam. When it was ready, he finally takes the rest of his clothing off, steps under the water, and cleans off all the mud and dirt and grime that had gotten on to him from his search for the kittens.

Once he had finished washing up, he just took a moment to stand under the water, letting it roll off of his skin, his hair plastered to his head, bangs falling into his eyes. It felt nice, the water on his skin... Much like tears that feel from his eyes. He sighs softly, not wanting this to be a dream. It was too good to be true, he knew that but... He couldn't help wanting it to last. Slowly he sinks to his knees, and curls up on the floor, pulling his legs close to his body, and closes his eyes, not wanting the tears to start again, but unwilling to hold them back. Because he knew, no matter how hard he tried, the tears would flow anyways. And sure enough, he begins to cry, his body shaking slightly from his sobs.

'Why...why must I cry like this? Is it the sadness in me, the loneliness, that overwhelms my body, the longing that I so feel, the desire to be seen? I cry, to let out all of the pain...but I hate the tears that fall from my eyes, I really do...' He thinks to himself, as he lay there, the water of the shower still falling onto him, as he cried. He knew no doubt that Yuuya would wonder what was going on, as he was taking quite some time in the shower. But...he didn't want Yuuya to see him like this. Not in this state of mind. But he couldn't stop crying, the tears wouldn't go away.

The kittens immediately scrambled about once they were placed down, already paying with one another while Yuuya made his way to the sink to wash the mud off his feet, careful to avoid stepping on them as it seemed they enjoyed playing tag between his feet. He turns his head to look at the other but just caught him in the midst of removing his shirt, staring at how pale the other was--seriously this guy needed some sun or something-- he actually forgot what it was he had intended to say as the other had moved on to the shower room.

'Ah, oh well...' he thinks before he started to wipe his feet clean with a fresh rag he took from his own locker. Now that his feet were nice and clean, he dried them off for a bit before slipping his shoes on. Yuuya proceeded to wait for the other now while watching the kittens play about. Ahh, animals really were adorable...so much easier to deal with than humans...especially adults... He thinks he'd spaced off for a good while and he realizes that Kio had yet to come out.

Walking over to where his stall was, he stood outside for a few moments wondering what to say...surely he couldn't have fallen asleep under the shower, right? And if he'd slipped and hit his head--it would have made a sound... Listening closely, he thinks he hears the sound of...crying..? 'What the--' Yuuya blinks and stares at the door in disbelief. Why was he crying? Did he get hurt..? The thought of someone younger than him being hurt made him feel uneasy and so he was quick to speak up, knocking on the door twice.

"H-hey...um...you've been in there for awhile...I hope you didn't slip and hurt yourself or anything hehe..." he joked slightly in a vain attempt to hide his concern. "Also, if you're done there, then come out, you're gonna catch a cold like that..." Ah, as fussy and blunt as always, but Yuuya couldn't really help it when it came to those younger than him. Especially to those younger than him.

He lay there, sobbing quietly to himself, until he hears footsteps moving towards the shower room door. He sits up, sniffling a little bit, pressing his ear against the closed door, and then, Yuuya speaks to him. "I-I'm f-fine..." He replies, standing up slowly and turning off the shower, so that the flow of water ceased to pour onto him. He looks around, just then noticing that he'd failed to grab himself a towel from the stack that was on a shelf placed outside of the room. "U-um...Senpai?" He calls through the door. "Er...c-could you g-grab me a t-towel please? I fo-forgot to get one..." He felt like an idiot for forgetting something so crucial in taking a shower.

He falls silent, waiting for a reply from the other, but didn't want to wait anymore, so unlocks the shower door, and slowly opens the door a slight crack, peeking outside, his skin still soaking wet, and his hair dripping with water. His eyes glances around, and looks to Yuuya, blushing slightly. "Uh...Um...c-can...you get me a t-towel?" He asks, his voice quiet. He felt so stupid standing there, tears once more streaking his face. No doubt that Yuuya had heard him crying... Kioku didn't want to be asked about it though, and hoped that Yuuya wouldn't bring it up. He simply stood there, waiting for Yuuya to get him a towel, and once he had, wraps it around his body, stepping outside of the shower room.

He stood there in front of Yuuya, blushing slightly. "Do you know where I can get some clean clothes?" He murmurs. He felt so weird, naked there, nothing but a towel covering his body. Speaking of his body, it was thin. Bones jutted out, the most prominent being the major bone structures: his spine, ribcage, pelvis, and collarbones. It was as if he was starved, and his skin was pale. Even so, with the thin look, he wasn't an eyesore. He had hardly any scars, the only ones visible were one on his hand, and above his eye. "Well?" He blushes deeper, the red on his cheek a stark contrast compared to his pale body.

'Fine he says...' Yuuya thought to himself disbelievingly, the other wasn't doing a good job at being persuasive of his statement when he was so sure he wasn't 'fine' just moments ago. "You do know what 'fine' means, right?" He added with a small quirk of his lips, "Freaking out, Insecure, Neurotic, Emotional," He listed out with a soft chuckle, trying to ease the slightly tense atmosphere in his own weird way till Kio called out to him, the sempai part making his heart skip a beat weirdly enough and he chastised himself shortly for it seconds later. "Uh, yeah?" He responded a beat too late, blinking for a moment when Kio's words finally processed in his head and he quickly moved to get the towel from one of the stacks on the shelf, and then coming back after taking another one.

'Was he that preoccupied that he forgot something this important..?' He continued to ponder to himself at this rather..unusual kouhai of his. Not that Yuuya minded fussing over the smaller male, he carefully brought the towels over to where Kio's stall was and just in time too as he peeked out the door, repeating the request, probably cause Yuuya forgot to say something. He hands it over to the underclassmen with a carefully concealed blank expression as he noticed the tear streaks--yep, no doubt this guy had been crying---but decided not to say anything about it for the time being, "Here," He says, watching him wrap it around his waist without even drying the rest of himself off properly, making Yuuya huff slightly. "You really.." He doesn't finish that statement and just walks over to him, using the other towel to dry of the other's face and arms before using it to dry his hair properly.

Yuuya didn't waste time to make sure the other's hair was at least only slightly damp, only casually observing how thin the other was now he was up close--but not wanting to stare, cause that would be awkward wouldn't it? He does so inconspicuously, draping the towel around Kio's shoulders as he thought his question over. "You don't have spare ones?" He asked before shaking his head. "Nah, never mind, if you don't, I can lend you one of mine..." He says before walking over to his own locker and taking out an extra pair of pants and shirt...his hand pausing when he'd been about to give him his boxers too. "Ah..." He says, blushing a bit. "....Would you be uncomfortable wearing another guy's underwear or...you fine with going commando for the day?" he asks bluntly yet again. Kio gave him the initial impression of a young master to how ...frail he looked and acted... but that didn't answer how he was so frigging thin...was he eating alright back at home..?

When the older male reached out and began drying him off, Kioku gasps quietly in surprise, his cheeks now a crimson red from blushing. He wasn't exactly sure what to do, so he stood there in silence, feeling awkward from being dried off by Yuuya. Why was this guy doing so much for him? Wasn't he just going to be like all the rest, and end up forgetting him. He takes a quick glance up at Yuuya, while the older male was drying off his hair, feeling a lurch in his heart at Yuuya's caring expression, quickly staring down at the ground again, tears once again stinging at his eyes. He squeezes his eyes shut, willing the tears away, and he was surprised that after a moment, they were gone. He sighs in relief, glad that he had managed to not cry.

When Yuuya asked if he didn't have any clothes, Kioku was about to answer him, but wasn't able to when the other male kept talking, but he paid no heed. He felt a little weird when Yuuya pulled out his clothing, then blushes even darker when he was asked if he didn't mind wearing another guy's underwear, or if he'd go "commando" as Yuuya called it. "Um...I-I c-can j-just g-go wi-without..." Kioku mumbles, reaching out and accepting the clothing, pulling them on. However, they were way to big, the shirt going to his mid-thigh, the sleeves past his hands. And the pants were so long he had to roll up the ends, and had to hold onto the belt loops, because if he didn't, they'd fall off.

He looks over at a mirror against the wall, causing himself to gawk at his reflection, he looked so pathetic in the over-sized clothing that it was funny. Then an unexpected sound came from him. Quiet laughter. He smiles a little up at Yuuya, but the smile soon disappears. "Senpai?" He murmurs, staring at the ground again. "Thank...thank you..." He looks up at Yuuya's face, just then realizing something. "Um...d-don't you need to b-be in class?" He asks. He knew that his own teachers wouldn't even realize he was gone. He didn't want Yuuya to get in trouble because of him. That's the least thing he wanted to happen.

Chuckling softly to hide his own awkwardness, he nodded his head and shut his locker. Yuuya picked up one of the kittens now playing around his feet, walking over to one of the sinks and sat there waiting for Kio to finish dressing up. He wasn't sure what to expect but seeing the result made him snort a bit--the kid was practically drowning in his clothes. It was both funny and somewhat cute in a way, he decided. Seeing the other smile, though only for a mere moment only emphasized his thoughts and he blushes lightly again at being called sempai...ah, being called such was always an honor for him...almost a compliment even due to how most others called him by that degrading nickname of his for almost 3 years now...seriously, give it a rest guys...

So perhaps Yuuya took this as another reason to dote on his little kouhai. "I think," He began after a moment, "That you need a belt..." A smile playing on his lips as he went back to his locker to retrieve a spare belt, "This had been there for goodness knows how long..." He mutters more to himself, recalling how he was pretty thin during the freshmen years and had to use a belt, thankfully now he had bulked up a bit n some muscle after training his muscles during club and not only at home... Yuuya then hands it over to the smaller male, "Don't want flashing anyone, right?" He joked, but still such a thing would be embarrassing if his pants fell off and he wasn't wearing anything underneath.

Realizing shortly that he had been thanked, albeit really softly, he shook his head, smiling at him in what he hoped to be a kind smile. "It's no problem," And he meant it, despite the fact that he was looking away, feeling slightly embarrassed at having to be thanked that he almost didn't catch the follow-up question. "Oh..." Eyes widening a bit as he looked at his watch. "Oh---well...I'm already late actually...I was looking for my shoes and all that.." He explained a bit sheepishly. "Though I think it's alright since it's only our homeroom..." he shrugged, looking back at the kittens. "So, what do we do about them? We can't just leave them here..."

Kioku looks to Yuuya as he goes back to his locker, retrieving a belt so that he didn't need to go around holding his pants up by the belt loop all day. He quietly pulls the belt through the loops, blushing once again after the comment Yuuya had made about him 'not wanting to flash anybody', not even bothering to tell him that he was the only one who could even see him right now, and secures it, having to use the very inner hole on the belt, cause even the belt was a little big for him. He lets go of the pants, and they slide a little on his waist, but they don't fall off of him. He sighs in relief. It would have to work, for now. He looks up to Yuuya, and gazes at the older male, astonished that this one individual had done so much for him, in such a little amount of time. It was almost too good to be true. But he wanted to believe that this was actually happening.

He realizes that Yuuya had just now realized he'd asked him about his class, and smiles a little bit again, but like before, the smile fades before it had a chance to show for long. "Even so...I-I th-think you sh-should go..." He replies to Yuuya's "It's only homeroom" reply. "It doesn't r-really m-matter for me...i-it's not l-like th-they even know I'm gone...no one does..." He stares at the ground, towards the kittens that were now rubbing against his legs, purring happily. When he hears Yuuya ask about the cats, Kioku shrugs. "I'll s-stay with th-them...unless...y-you can t-take them? Because I have n-nowhere...Um...n-never mind..."

He had almost been about to tell Yuuya one of his biggest secrets. That would have been bad, in his opinion. Maybe he'd find out, but rather Yuuya find out on his own, right? He just hoped that once he did, he wouldn't freak out... He didn't want Yuuya to worry about him. "But yeah...Y-you should go...I'll st-still be here...sc-school ends in an h-hour...so...yeah..." He moves towards a corner of the room, the kittens parading after him, and he slides to the floor, pulling his knees close to his chest, and resting his head on his knees, making it clear that he wanted Yuuya not to get into trouble, and to go to his homeroom for the last part of the day. He just hoped Yuuya wouldn't forget about him...

Yuuya once again takes note of just how thin his companion was and had only been mildly listening to him as he spoke. Then he returns his gaze back to Kio's face, "So, you're trying to tell me to go on ahead, yeah?" He repeated, though one would expect some sarcasm or sass in some way, the taller male wnated to affirm it, now staring at Kio with a serious expression as if contemplating to himself what the best choice would be. He decided he could go back now and be yelled at or stay here and simply say he was out looking for his shoes--since for the first half of the hour he had been doing so.

He weighed his options carefully, Kio, unbeknownst to him, contributed to the factors. "Just cause no one notices you doesn't mean you're able to wander about freely either you know?" He lectured suddenly with a small disapproving frown. "What if something bad happens to you? The teacher who was supposed to look out for you during that hour would be the one to suffer the consequences, not just you." He nodded his head at that too, somehow feeling like he was back at home lecturing his older sister for ditching classes whenever she wanted.

His frowns soon eased into a small smile nonetheless, not wanting the situation to be too serious, kouhais were allowed to be irresponsible like that and it was a sempai's job to teach them after all! "No where..?" He continued from where the smaller male had trailed off. Nowhere to what? Go? Live? Now this irked Yuuya somewhat, "Don't leave me hanging here bud," He mutters, it was annoying when one didn't finish their statements though it was a bit hypocritical of him to say since he tended to do so too. "Well I don't think they'd allow kittens into the dorm..." he decided to let it go for now, "But I don't have a roommate, so we can hide them in my room till the storm stops..." In the end Yuuya didn't trust his other classmates to keep quiet about it. He looks back to Kio and the kittens, both with equal worry but he didn't want to seem pushy and so he nodded his head. "Alright then, I'll be back here in an hour or so. Don't go anywhere else, Okay?"

"Right...I'll be here....I always am..." He mumbles, watching as the other leaves, not wanting to see him go, his form disappearing from the room, the door closing to shut off all vision of him. Kioku sighs softly to himself, burying his head in his arms, fearing that what just happened was their good-bye. He could feel tears forming, but instead of fighting them back, he lets them be free, petting the kittens softly as tears fell from his eyes. The kittens purr in content, curling up in his lap and eventually they fall asleep, their warmth keeping Kioku comfortable.

He sat there, in that corner, for who knows how long. Glancing up at the clock in the corner, he was sure that an hour had already gone by, but maybe that was just his imagination. He really didn't usually pay attention to time, but this time, the hour he was told to wait, felt like it was an entire life time. He sat with baited breath, wondering, deep in his mind, if Yuuya was indeed going to come back for him. Or if Yuuya, like all the rest, had already forgotten him. "I wouldn't doubt it..." He mutters to himself. "But...I would have liked it to last...just a little bit longer..."

The thing he had caught himself from slipping was, indeed, the fact he had no home. He used to, at one point, but like all the people in this town, they too had forgotten him, eventually driving him out of the house without even realizing they had done a single thing. He was invisible to all, except Yuuya it seemed. But even so, even if Yuuya could see him, what could that help, with all the others still not even knowing he was there? Interaction with them through Yuuya? That would work...maybe. He didn't know. He knew, that eventually, he would disappear all together, if he didn't become someone again, that people saw. He'd fade away, like some forgotten memory.

Yuuya had come back to class just as it was near to dismissal, and despite his excuse of losing his shoes, their teacher seemed to be in a bad mood and was having none of it despite Yuuya's rep of indeed losing them more than one could count and had him be clean-up duty for the day. By himself. So while everyone went and said their goodbyes, hurriedly making their way back to the dorms or to loiter elsewhere before the wrath of their new homeroom would be forced upon them. Anyways, seeing as he was on his own naturally it took him awhile to get done and he was really regretting making Kio wait back there---like--what if he was hungry or something geez, he certainly didn't think that one through...

By the time he had finished, the rain still hadn't stopped but at least it seemed that the worst part of the storm was over...for now...the teacher discussed how their would be multiple more storms coming but he was unsure about the rest as he had zoned out then wondering how Kio and the kittens were faring...maybe he should go buy something for them too?

It was about late in the afternoon when Yuuya had returned to the male's bathroom ,panting and a little out of breath, his eyes darting about the room in search for a familiar tuft of dark hair and kittens. "Hey---sorry I'm late.." He wheezed a bit, resting his hand son his knees as he tried to compose himself. In his other hand was a plastic bag with a new bottle of milk, probably went and bought one at the cafeteria along with some sandwiches to make the poor guy eat something if he had indeed stayed there--besides, he could use a bit more meat on him, if Yuuya recalled correctly, he was almost stick thin!

It was later than he had promised. Hours late. Kioku noticed this all too well, and had given up on the thought of Yuuya returning. So, with that, he closes his eyes, and falls asleep, his dreams twisted and warped, dark and dreary. But, the next thing he knows, he is woken up by a sound, and, opening his eyes, he looks up to see Yuuya standing there in front of him. A bottle of milk and bag containing something in his hands. 'He came back...he really came back!' Kioku thinks to himself.

Tears well up in his eyes, but instead of tears of sadness, they were tears of relief and happiness. He reaches up with his sleeve and wipes them away, before standing up, the kittens moving off of his lap before he got to his feet. For a moment, all he could do was stare, disbelief now starting to settle in, and his eyes looked to Yuuya's. Minutes pass by as he stared into Yuuya's eyes, and after a moment, he smiles. "Yuuya-senpai...You came back...I-I'm glad...I...f-feared you w-wouldn't..."

He glances at the ground, shuffling his feet where he was standing, not really sure what to say. It was really awkward standing there, and awkward enough having to where the other male's clothing. So, having Yuuya standing there in front of him, was a little...weird. But he knew it wouldn't last long, the other would say or do something, right?

"Ah--eh--w-why are you crying again??" He stutters out in panic, as he quickly walked over to Kio. "I'm sorry for making you wait here--ugh, bad call on my part--so uhh, I got you and the kittens some food too--" He rambled a little when he didn't know what to do. He'd seen a kouhai cry so many times today--all the same person and now he feels really guilty for making him wait here so long. He hands over the plastic bag to the smaller male. "For you, I was late cause sensei made me clean up..." he muttered the last part rather softly, feeling a bit embarrassed at having to show an uncool side of him to his underclassman.

"Yuuya-senpai...You came back...I-I'm glad...I...f-feared you w-wouldn't..."

Returning his gaze quickly from where he had checked on the kittens by his feet, Yuuya wondered if that had been what was troubling Kio all this time. "Of course I came back, I said so didn't I?" he states firmly with a serious expression, looking directly at the other's eyes for once. How can he even think of Yuuya just abandoning someone he told to wait for him? A prank? He wasn't like that. His gaze softens a bit as he picked on of the kittens up in one hand and looked over to the thin male. "Shall we go head on to my room then? It's easier to feed the kittens there..." He smiles a bit, finding it amusing how shy Kio was acting now and watched as the other two kittens started to play around his feet.

"Though I don't look like it, you can depend on your sempai, you know?" He assured softly after a small pause before starting to lead the way to his dorm room. Careful of bumping into anyone on the way cause it would be no good if they got caught now, right? "Let's hurry..." 'He's probably really hungry after all too...' He added inwardly.

He quietly accepts the bag of what Yuuya said was food, a confused expression on his face. Why did Yuuya go out of his way to get him something? It wasn't his responsibility. But Kioku stays silent, and mutters a quiet thank you, watching out of the corner of his eye as Yuuya kneels down to pet one of the kittens, listening to his words. Nodding mutely in response to his question, a smile tugging at the corner's of his lips. Yes, Yuuya came back. And for that he was glad. And very thankful. He truly had feared that the other had forgotten, and that once again he'd been alone.

For a moment nothing was said, when Yuuya suddenly suggest that they go to his room. Kioku looks to the other, his eyes filled with confusion. Why his room? He doesn't ask, but it was obvious he was starting to feel a bit awkward as he followed Yuuya through the empty hallways, making their way to the dorms that were connected to the main school building. While they shuffled quietly through the hallway, Kioku thinks on Yuuya's words that he had said before they left. 'Even though I don't look like it, you can depend on your senpai, you know?' Kioku blushes at the thought, and nods when Yuuya says they should hurry, their pace quickening, and while they walked, his stomach gurgles quietly, causing him to blush even deeper.

Wondering when they'd get to his room, he stares up at Yuuya, questions still flowing in his mind. But he knew they'd have to wait for now, they had to concentrate on getting to the older male's dorm without getting caught by any of the students or teachers that might happen to be in the hallways at the time. He was holding one of the kittens, and Yuuya was holding the other two.

It didn't take long for the both of them to arrive at Yuuya's dormroom. The taller male swinging the door open with ease. Ah, he forgot to lock it again, didn't he? Either way, he didn't seem all too bothered by that fact an gestures for Kio to come inside first before following after him, making sure to shut the door close. "You can sit anywhere you want," He says casually as he gestured to the whole room. It had a bunkbed but Yuuya occupied the lower bunk, it had a desk on the opposite side, a window with the curtains drawn and only a faint trace of light reflected through the glass.

"Still raining, huh?" He noted with a serious tone, he could only be glad it wasn't as bad as earlier... Now placing the two cats down and they immediately began to scamper about the new area and playing. "Hey--c-careful-- Geez..." He scratches the back of his head in an exasperated fashion with the barest tint of a smile gracing his lips. He couldn't really get mad at animals, he thought at that time. Blinking a bit when he realized that he also had a human guest in his room and he stares for awhile at the younger male. "O-oh--! I'm sorry for dragging you here, it's just that--bringing animals into the school is prohibited and we couldn't take them outside in the rain..so I just thought my room would be the safest to hide them in in the meantime..." Walking over to one of the lower drawers, Yuuya pulled out a small waterbowl, why he had such a thing down there? One might never know...

"I don't have a roommate, so, it's all good. Hehe," Opening the carton of milk before pouring a generous amount on the bowl then placing it down so that the kittens could drink up. Looking around the room, it was really tidy and even had an elaborate flowervase display on the desk, books about gardening and flower arranging stacked neatly to the side and some aligned in a row below it. It was too clean to be a guy's room honestly. Not much decorations otherwise, save for the lone pictureframe of a cat on a small table by the beds.

Kioku follows Yuuya's instructions, and sits down on the edge of the bottom bunk of the bed, taking the time to glance around the room, seeing how neat it was. His eyes fall on the flowers in the vase, and a small smile forms on his lips. He liked flowers, they were so pretty. When Yuuya spoke up, saying he didn't have a room mate, Kioku nods. "Well, that's good then, right?" He replies, his voice soft. His eyes had fixed onto the kittens, who were lapping up the milk happily.

He falls silent, suddenly remember what his old room looked like, but for some reason, the details were blurred. He knew he had a nice bed, it was always covered in some blue and grey blanket, and he had a bookshelf, the top shelf filled with odd objects, like bits of seashells, and dried flowers, things like that. And on the window sill, was a bonsai tree. He shudders slightly, not liking the fact that he remembered these details, but at the same time, it tugged at his heart.

To distract himself from the memories, he looks at Yuuya. "Um, so what now?" He asks, pulling his feet up on the bed, and tucking his chin on top of his knees. He had taken his shoes off at the door, so his feet were bare at the moment. He watches Yuuya's every move, not taking his eyes off of the other male for a second, wondering if this was really real. He still didn't believe what was going on.